Maintenance for the week of October 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 26
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 28, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 28, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Markarth DLC and Update 28 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Proudspire Manor - The Folly

bayushi2005
bayushi2005
✭✭✭✭✭
I built this house for a literary character - Detective Chief Inspector Thomas Nightingale from a series "Rivers of London". Aside from being an officer in the Special Operation Unit, he is also a skilled wizard. There are enough wardrobes to accommodate all Nightingale's suits and even a small kitchen area for Molly (High Fae - think a royal elf - gone housekeeper).

Hope you enjoy!

Created with Essential Housing Tools

Screenshots for these, who don't do youtube:

Little lobby:

y38xi5744lc9.png

Lounge:

z1ugdqjj135t.png

Kitchen:

9uc99qazzd28.png

Study/Library:

e2uodawgmz90.png

Games Room/Wine Cellar:

3x89ls35xp80.png

Bedroom:

my3lkf5tglvr.png

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    Really awesome! Nice use of the stained glass. Thanks for sharing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazing transformation, so many clever touches
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Kitchen set up.
  • RubyKnight
    I just want to say that is amazing and it must have taken a LOT of work to do this! .. I noticed 3-4 stainglass pieces....just how many dragons did it take for you to collect them?

I have 1 from the 2nd dragon after Greymoor and since then, 73 dragons later, nothing.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done! KUDOS!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is beautiful! All the reskins on the walls, and the stained glass over the bookshelves... <3 Great decorations!
    @stargold

PC/NA CP810

AD Nefelyn - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Master Angler ǀ Hero of all the things (fine, some of the things)
    DC Bastiene - Breton Templar - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Prefect ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    AD Niobeh - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Black Market Mogul ǀ Blackrose Executioner ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer (but we don’t talk about that)
    AD Ashayam - Khajiit Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sydhe Narjes - Redguard Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Eva Saint Claire - Breton Warden - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Rruns-With-Scissors ­- Argonian Dragoknight - Tank ǀ He’s a good boy, OK Bront?
    EP Moiranni Deyr - Dunmer Dragonknight - Healer ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Anur Imagua - Redguard Templar - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    AD Azoke Sen - Imperial Sorcerer - Tank ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Sàverin - Orc Warden - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Blackrose Executioner
    DC Zuwane Okoye - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Telella - Orc Nightblade - DD ǀ The more the merrier ǀ The Flawless Conqueror ǀ Dro-m'athra Destroyer
    DC Mal the Ghost Whisperer - Orc Necromancer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Riad Phoenix-Song - Breton Necromancer - Healer

PC/EU CP810

AD Ariadne Teledine - Altmer Sorcerer - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    EP Máyim - Dunmer Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Surjan - Orc Nightblade - DD ǀ The Flawless Conqueror
    DC Maven Asari - Orc Necromancer - DD
    DC Aliya Voltaris - Orc Sorcerer - DD
    DC Mesríne - Orc Warden - DD
    EP Speaks-In-Riddles - Argonian Dragonknight - Tank
    DC Abelia Cassine - Breton Templar - Healer
    DC Kirin Swiftblade - Khajiit Nightblade - DD

vSO HM · vAA HM · vHRC HM · vMOL HM · vHOF HM · vAS HM · vCR HM · vSS HM· vKA · vDSA · vBRP

It's not zerging if we are all solo and just happen to go to the same place independently xD
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera ,@ixie , @alenae1b14_ESO , @RubyKnight ,@The_Protagonist , @Jaimeh

Thank you guys!

Proudspire is one of these little tricky houses with thin walls and floors where if you put a biggish item on the main floor, you will suddenly find it poking through the floor on the first floor and through the ceiling in the cellar. Had some fun with that ;)

If it comes to dragons, there are 7 stained glass windows in the study and it took ... a lot of dragons. I did not count exactly because I was afraid that'll give up or go crazy. I remember days when I would kill them for 8 hours straight and get not a single lead. My guess would be around 300-400 dragons?

I am no master farmer though, I get really tired with repetitive tasks, and I know people who easily beat me at farming antiquity furnishings ;)
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭
    How in the bleep did you get so many Glass windows of the moon phases?! I can’t get the damn lead to drop once!
    XBOX NA
    Happus Campus - Imperial Stamina Templar - DPS
    Lucia Heart - High Elf Magicka Templar - DPS
    Abraham the Gold - Redguard Stamina Nightblade - DPS
    Dynerys Taer - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer - DPS
    Jolnir The Shield - Nord Dragonknight - Tank
    Mard Gier - Breton Magicka Necromancer - DPS
    Xal Beeko - Argonian Warden - Healer
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭
    beautiful @bayushi2005
    eso university | eso-u.com | https://discord.com/invite/ESOU
    atelier airie | https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa! I thought I was doing a nice job on my Proudspire Manor, but you are on another level. It's absolutely stunning! Congratulations!
    🏳️‍🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️‍🌈
    PC - NA - DC
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys!

@HappyTheCamper I think it's Pacrooti, who says "perseverance is a virtue";) no magic there, just long hours of farming. I agree that the drop rate seems a little bit too low considering that dragons are a prime time activity (can't solo effectively, takes hell lot of time).

@airie @CaptainVenom I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it :)

• PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera ,@ixie , @alenae1b14_ESO , @RubyKnight ,@The_Protagonist , @Jaimeh

Thank you guys!

Proudspire is one of these little tricky houses with thin walls and floors where if you put a biggish item on the main floor, you will suddenly find it poking through the floor on the first floor and through the ceiling in the cellar. Had some fun with that ;)

If it comes to dragons, there are 7 stained glass windows in the study and it took ... a lot of dragons. I did not count exactly because I was afraid that'll give up or go crazy. I remember days when I would kill them for 8 hours straight and get not a single lead. My guess would be around 300-400 dragons?

I am no master farmer though, I get really tired with repetitive tasks, and I know people who easily beat me at farming antiquity furnishings ;)

welp...you definitely beat me at farming :D Nice job!!
    NA PS4 and PC, Main on PS4
    Guild Master of the Undaunted Enclave
    For the Dominion

Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return
    AD-Sorcerer - High Elf - Osaras the Warpriest Lv 50:810 (M.Crafter)
    AD-Nightblade - Wood Elf - Zaphiod-Beeblebrox Lv 50:810
    AD-Nightblade (Stam) - Khajiit - Dar'Kaaji Ja'med Lv 50:810
    AD-Nightblade (Mag) - Khajiit - Sarshar Lv 50:810 (V)
    AD-Dragonknight - Argonian (Tank) - Eye of Razum-Dar Lv 50:810
    AD-Dragonknight - Imperial - Primus Marcus Cassius Lv 50:810
    AD-Dragonknight - Nord - One-eye Cheezemonger Lv 50:810
    AD-Necromancer (Stam) - Ork - One-Eye Cheesemonger Lv 50:810
    AD-Necromancer (Mag ) - Breton - Primus Nephilim Lv 50:810
    AD-Templar - Breton - Deorum Malleo 50:810
    AD-Templar - Redguard - Dominus'in Lucem Lv 50:810
    AD-Templar - Argonian (Healer) - Beeko Beeblebrox Lv 50:810
    DC-Sorcerer - Ork - Deorum Omnium Lv 50:810
    DC-Sorcerer - Breton - Nephritis Terrere Lv 50:810
    DC-Warden - Redguard - Nanimir Lv 50:810
    EP-Dragonknight - Breton - Ahkahtuz Lv 50:810
    EP-Dragonknight - High Elf - Primus Pilus Cassius Lv 50:810
    EP-Warden - Breton - Dominus Potens Veraz Lv 50:810 (V)