Morrowind...and ESO+

P3ZZL3
P3ZZL3
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I right in saying, that the ESO+ players will still get everything - just not the collection edition addons like the bear, horse, gear, etc....

£40.00 for the expansion - after 2 years of ESO Plus Membership.

Edit1: YOU CAN NOT BUY THIS EXPANSION WITH CROWNS!!!! ONLY CASH.

Edit2: Another question @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror
You specifically mention, in the ESO+ Purchase page, that I will receive ALL Future DLC Content. How will I be receiving ALL of this future DLC Content, when it's locked behind a paywall being Morrowind. You do not exclude additional content via expansions - so legally - I think you have to provide the Morrowind access from a DLC perspective (Disclaimer - not a lawyer)

Edit3: @ZOS_GinaBruno Has stated there will be an update for ESO+ Subscribers tomorrow. We shall see.

That's it, I'm done. Have fun folks but I'm certainly not paying for this.
Edited by P3ZZL3 on January 31, 2017 8:25PM
CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • dbonifaci_ESO
    dbonifaci_ESO
    ✭✭
    Can you pay with crowns though?
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you want to play Morrowind you need to buy it. ESO+ won't give you access to it.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/preorder
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was just gonna ask this, @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Altmer Sorceror, magicka.
    Imperial Nightblade, stamina.
    Imperial Templar, stamina

Aldmeri Dominion!
    PC EU
  • Giles.floydub17_ESO
    Giles.floydub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And I would expect we cannot buy it with crowns early on. There are some subs that don't spend their crown and keeping the expansion out of the crown store would increase revenues up front.
  • wolfydog
    wolfydog
    ✭✭✭
    You have like 5 months to save up money if needed.

It sounds more like an expansion and not DLC that's included.
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't expect access to all the treasure maps and costumes and what not on ESO+, but the actual map and the Warden class? I'd actually expect Warden to be base pack, available to everybody.

It's really not cool that they won't say though. Rip the bandaid off, folks!
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch...
    ──▒▒▒▒▒────▒▒▒▒▒─────▒▒▒▒▒────▄████▄──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─▒─▄▒─▄▒──▒─▄▒─▄▒───▒─▄▒─▄▒──███▄█▀───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒▒─▐████──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──█──
    ─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──█████▄───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─▒─▒─▒─▒──▒─▒─▒─▒───▒─▒─▒─▒───▀████▀──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
  • PelinalWhitestrake
    PelinalWhitestrake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An ESO Plus membership will not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Morrowind content. As this is an entirely new Chapter of ESO, you'll need to purchase one of the five editions. If you already own ESO, though, you can purchase the Morrowind Upgrade or the Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade directly from online stores (The Elder Scrolls Online Store, Steam Store, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store).

How will that work? So someone with, say, the Gold Edition, can play the game, encounter Wardens, but not have access to Wardens themselves?
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An ESO Plus membership will not grant you access to The Elder Scroll Online: Morrowind content. As this is an entirely new Chapter of ESO, you'll need to purchase one of the five editions. If you already own ESO, though, you can purchase the Morrowind Upgrade or the Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade directly from online stores (The Elder Scrolls Online Store, Steam Store, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store).

But is it possible to purchase it from crown store post-release? Like I did with imperial and adventure pack?

Edited by Anhedonie on January 31, 2017 7:45PM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    This is clearly a learn to complain issue.

Main - The Warden

Taking a break from ESO.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭
    How will that work? So someone with, say, the Gold Edition, can play the game, encounter Wardens, but not have access to Wardens themselves?

Sure, why not? Exactly the same is happening with Dark Brotherhood DLC. You can see players using it even if you don't have the DLC.