Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– July 22
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    The bug where low detail terrain meshes are being displayed at the same time as the high detail meshes is still around and still annoying as hell.

Holy hell what a pet peeve this is of mine.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    The bug where low detail terrain meshes are being displayed at the same time as the high detail meshes is still around and still annoying as hell.

It's the bug that makes people who you show the game to go "lol no thanks bye".
    Xuth.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

It's the bug that makes people who you show the game to go "lol no thanks bye".

It has the same effect on me.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it me or...

52193238.jpg
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I srsly think terrain mechanics or whatever need to be looked at. Areas like the gate of Ghartok are absolutely game breaking when it comes to gap closers like crit rush and invasion..
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let you all know that we'll have some updates to a lot of the reported issues tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Make-A-Friend! Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ and add someone new to your friend list ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Fifth anniversary year for ESO - Share your Best Memories! ◔ ⌣ ◔

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/)
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Added 3 more bugs.

And Zheg, your templar house looks entirely too cozy. /reported
    Cyrodiil (the PvP map) is open-world and supports up to 2000 players in it at the same time. ESO’s client is designed to be able to handle (on the recommended spec) 200 players on screen at the same time.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Just wanted to let you all know that we'll have some updates to a lot of the reported issues tomorrow.

How I tend to feel when we finally get the news:
    giphy.gif

(and yes, that's my templar house)

How come YOU get a cloak and the rest of us do not!

It was ZOS' bribe to keep me from really saying how I feel about wrobel, firor, and the company's performance overall at managing this game.
    ==Vehemence raid lead== and a surviving member of ==Mostly Harmless==

V16 Breton Temp - Zig Zheg
    V16 Khajiit Sorc - Zheg
    V16 Dark Elf DK - Zhegg
    V16 Imperial NB - Zegai
    V12 High Elf NB - Zhig
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first post is going very large. We should take the resolved bugs into a "spoiler" part or so.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to add (if it has not been already) there is a bug in which players get knocked into the walls of keeps and remain inside the walls or underneath the keeps. Sometimes I am hit with a knockback/down and sometimes I just rubberband from lag and end up in these situations.

While trapped you are unable to interact with players of your own faction or those of the enemy. You cannot heal/Purge or AoE. Basically you are "sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on." The only way I have found to get out of this is to /stuck which has an hour long cd, so if it happens twice within an hour span you are simply screwed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno this has been randomly happening since last year before Orsinium.
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've seen another one recently, hope someone has the goods on it or video of it.

Templars with bizzare animations. Like you see them do a channel and then you see them bug out with other animations in it.

Like toppling charge and you see them cruising through the air with their shield up or spamming jabs in the air (which hit you even though they are out of range).
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    You can get ported into the wrong alliance base. I ported with my DC character from Maw of Lorkhaj to Trueflame and came out of the loadingscreen already dead inside the AD base.

UICzHgV.jpg

wondered why they added instant death for anyone inside enemy homebase in patch notes, saves fixing the problem I suppose lol

Also unable to use fighter guild Intimidate option with quest npc while in werewolf form, first /bug reported and forum reported just after IC
    Edited by Zaldan on April 8, 2016 5:27PM
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

200w.gif

Haha I'm typing everything up now. It's still today!
    Gina Bruno
    Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [*] Alessia Mine is missing an area of wooden planks where the planks simply do not render. We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after some of the fixes we’ve recently implemented for the 64-bit client?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    I can only speak for the PC NA server but since TG launch if you go to the wooden ramp that leads up to the mine flag at Arrius has been missing the landing at the top, I haven't seen a problem at Alessia personally but I haven't really looked, Arrius is definitely missing some planks though.
    <Vehemence Officer>

DC Dark Elf DK - Ghóst-Shot - AR 39 - Legate
    DC Imperial Templar - Ghóst Shot - AR 26
    DC High Elf Warden - Ghöst Shot - AR 15
    EP Dark Elf DK - Ghòst-Shot - AR 23 - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    EP High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shót - AR 11
    AD High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shöt - AR 10
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Most of those responses say you aren't able to reproduce the bug. I invite you or whoever you'd like to come play with us on TF and I'll personally show you a majority of them. You can't reproduce the missing wooden planks at arrius mine? They are missing for everyone on Live, and if you aren't even attempting to identify/reproduce these bugs on Live then we need to have a talk with your QA/testers.

For real though, most of those responses demonstrate a complete lack of experience on the Live servers, as the majority of pvpers see them every day. Please, come run with us for a night, I promise to keep the wrobel bashing to a minimum in our TS for whoever is still playing the game. There is an obvious disconnect between you guys and the reality on the Live server.

Define minimum...
    <Vehemence Officer>

DC Dark Elf DK - Ghóst-Shot - AR 39 - Legate
    DC Imperial Templar - Ghóst Shot - AR 26
    DC High Elf Warden - Ghöst Shot - AR 15
    EP Dark Elf DK - Ghòst-Shot - AR 23 - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    EP High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shót - AR 11
    AD High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shöt - AR 10
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Did they just confirm that being double cc'd by rapids ccs is intended. Cc immunity should apply from the moment you are cc'd. :o
    Edited by timidobserver on April 8, 2016 6:21PM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's worth noting that this thread has kind of strayed away from the original intent, which was supposed to be bugs from the Thieves Guild update. It's getting a little difficult to tell what's new versus longstanding issues, and if something is even still happening since we've published several incremental patches.
    Thanks, noted. I'll try separating the OP into TG and Pre TG sections and add spoiler tags for the videos. I can also try putting it in a google sheet of that makes things easier for you.
    Cyrodiil (the PvP map) is open-world and supports up to 2000 players in it at the same time. ESO’s client is designed to be able to handle (on the recommended spec) 200 players on screen at the same time.
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Stealth cost reduction appears to not be calculated properly. Everything appears to be working properly. To be clear, you cannot stack stealth bonuses to make stealth free.

This is not correct
    my character is in 7 pieces of Medium
    4/4 Improved Hiding from Legerdemain
    With 2 Nightshade Daggers and a Nightshade Necklace
    sneaking around the streets of Rivenspire
    casting Rapid Maneuvers for speed
    and I am watching my Stamina bar regenerate while doing it.

For clarity,
    my character is on my main computer
    in Sneak
    using autorun hotkey to keep running while I type this
    and I am able to tap the Maneuvers key every couple of laps for the speed buff
    never stopping moving to regen

This has been in game at least as long ago as the implementation of Legerdemain -- brought it up back then.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not granted CC immunity until the full duration of the CC has ended. Some people may be getting CC'd prior to the duration of the original CC ending, which may be causing some confusion. If you want the CC immunity applied to you before the end of the CC, you must use CC break.
    i didnt not know this was a thing

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh... Rip gap closers...
    The next 5 months are gonna be fun with gap closers that dont even work yay
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc