The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still crashing and a lot of bugs, but I guess ZOS feels everything is fixed and good to go because no patch maintenance this week.

@ZOS_GinaBruno why no maintenance this week?
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your own poison injection dots pulls you out of cloak on nb (possibly its the crits that do)
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to report bug # 71: it's been around for a while, but it's re-emerged again in the TG patch.

When posting on the forums, both Brian Wheeler's and Eric Wrobel's insightful communications end up being invisible to players. Previously the bug would move the comments to Reddit, but that doesn't seem to be the case any more. It seems like the bug is either deleting them or just making them invisible. As evidence, the latest post from either of them was ~the first week of March when Wheeler commented on an unimportant AP topic.

Surely with the state of pvp and the fact that ww2 has managed to make both performance AND the meta worse than the previous patch, they're posting daily and we just aren't seeing it. I mean, it's not like Eric Wrobel would just spread his seed and then never call us back (...right Eric? You told us we were special), so I'd very much like to have this forum bug hot-fixed asap.
    Edited by Zheg on April 3, 2016 8:01PM
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zheg thank you for that. Bad week ended with worse weekend, poped to the forums because its like observing dying sun and here you are.

Thanks for the laugh.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Camera detaches from my character, zooming out quite far. Kinda cool seeing the keeps like this. No idea what causes it. I was just standing on the walls doing nothing, then it started zooming out.
    As soon as I started moving, the camera zoomed in slowly. Then I stopped, and the camera started to zoom out again.
    GWehwff.jpg
    aimsqYz.jpg

Edited by Wollust on April 3, 2016 9:18PM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get ported into the wrong alliance base. I ported with my DC character from Maw of Lorkhaj to Trueflame and came out of the loadingscreen already dead inside the AD base.

UICzHgV.jpg
    Edited by Wollust on April 3, 2016 9:17PM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is a bug in the traditional sense but well, might be good to know for ZoS I guess?

During a tower farm, the server kicked every player (EU Trueflame, 1 week or 2 ago). I loged back in at the same spot, but the tower was not loading. I could move around as if there was no tower (you can see the mage standing there though). After a few minutes, the tower started to load up and got me trapped.

vhSUxd5.jpg

Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A super annoying visual bug, happens often when it's laggy during weapon swap. The game shows the wrong weapon but being held like the one that should be shown.
    In this case, my 2h is not being displayed but instead it shows me my bow as if it was a 2h.

1IKahLu.jpg
    KetvZKo.jpg
    9NlAtm7.jpg
    Casting Rally with a bow op.
    Edited by Wollust on April 3, 2016 9:45PM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Added those.

Wonder if this thread is being followed anymore.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Added those.

Sorc, where is my bug? Are you censoring it from the list because you assign lesser value to forum bugs?

#forumbugsmatter
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Added those.

Sorc, where is my bug? Are you censoring it from the list because you assign lesser value to forum bugs?

#forumbugsmatter
    Sorry, it seems your forum bug affected me when I tried adding it to the post, it just wont show up. :smirk:
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Added those.

#forumbugsmatter
    Sorry, it seems your forum bug affected me when I tried adding it to the post, it just wont show up. :smirk:

I guess Gina can come over to my Templar house and I'll explain the bug in detail there over tea and cake. We have to eat the cake outside before we enter though, my house is in a neighborhood that does not permit cake to be eaten indoors. Bad zip code and all that.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets see if some of these are not mentioned yet- if an ult is used near max range it just takes the ult and does not fire/the cannot left or right click bug is back/siege firing near max range does not display red circles and will even not show an explosion if hitting a wall it will just take damage/the servers are having issues determining if your dead or not so you die the game resses you and you die again instantly in the same place just to be auto ressed again/vicious death is firing off before a player dies, and im not talking about the death recap showing it go off as the last thing to hit you but much higher on the list and there is nobody in the area but yourself to fire it off
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lets see if some of these are not mentioned yet- if an ult is used near max range it just takes the ult and does not fire/the cannot left or right click bug is back/siege firing near max range does not display red circles and will even not show an explosion if hitting a wall it will just take damage/the servers are having issues determining if your dead or not so you die the game resses you and you die again instantly in the same place just to be auto ressed again/vicious death is firing off before a player dies, and im not talking about the death recap showing it go off as the last thing to hit you but much higher on the list and there is nobody in the area but yourself to fire it off
    I remember hearing from a guildie that he out-rode a meteor cast on his horse. Would anyone be able to get a quick vide if this? Seems like it should be easy to reproduce.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Developers are too busy celebrating the two-year anniversary of this game's PvP component.

With some more PvE content.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding a bug, or perhaps expanding on the unrendered resource tower bug. It's happened twice in a week for me now, but during massive fights both enemies and allies stop rendering, including attacks, red circles, siege, group members, chevrons, everything. During a gigantic battle all I'll end up seeing is 5 or so all-black bodies (can't tell alliance) and an occasional random red ring somewhere.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adding a bug, or perhaps expanding on the unrendered resource tower bug. It's happened twice in a week for me now, but during massive fights both enemies and allies stop rendering, including attacks, red circles, siege, group members, chevrons, everything. During a gigantic battle all I'll end up seeing is 5 or so all-black bodies (can't tell alliance) and an occasional random red ring somewhere.
    I need a screenshot or they'll just say it's your potato.

And have you thought that maybe you can't see them because you haven't invited them into your templar house?
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need a screenshot or they'll just say it's your potato.

And have you thought that maybe you can't see them because you haven't invited them into your templar house?

It's hard to take a screenshot of when things go invisible, but there was a red group and tons of pugs somewhere in front of me (according to our TS), and probably far more blue. Yes, alliance indicators are certainly turned on, except the game apparently doesn't seem to know that. If you look at my mini map, crown should be somewhere in front of me as well. The health bars on the blues (they're actually black... the 4th alliance maybe?) all indicate they're taking damage from red circles that are no where visible on my screen.

When the lag is this bad sorc, no one is invited into my templar house.

cmFpWRJ.jpg?1
    http://i.imgur.com/cmFpWRJ.jpg?1
    Edited by Zheg on April 5, 2016 4:34AM
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some from console

1. Anything with a knockback CC's you while you are immune. Wrecking blow, or spear can CC you twice in under 3 seconds.

2. Toppling charge can still bar-lock you, though it is very rare.

3. Executioner, the 2h skill, hits through dodgeroll (intended?)

4. Empowering sweep doesn't hit targets that are inside the range often.

5. Meteor slams you into the ground with an unbreakable cc, again regardless of cc immunity.

6. Meteor tractor beams your character, pulling you back into the snare ground area at distances of up to 20m

7. Casting a purifying ritual before you cast rapid maneuvers will cause rapid maneuvers to instantly drop (intended... rofl?)

8. Puncturing sweeps will not land at all on targets right in front of you if there is lag.

9. Up to 6 bluescreens a day when trying to PvP

10. Health bar desync due to lag is much more common now

The game is unplayable. This list will probably continue up to the 100s.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Added those.

#forumbugsmatter

I guess Gina can come over to my Templar house and I'll explain the bug in detail there over tea and cake. We have to eat the cake outside before we enter though, my house is in a neighborhood that does not permit cake to be eaten indoors. Bad zip code and all that.
    Only if the cake is chocolate!

Added those.
    Actually going to go through some of the recent reports now, and will give you all updates as we're able. Thanks for continuing to compile, @HoloYoitsu.

Wollust wrote: »
    Camera detaches from my character, zooming out quite far. Kinda cool seeing the keeps like this. No idea what causes it. I was just standing on the walls doing nothing, then it started zooming out.
    As soon as I started moving, the camera zoomed in slowly. Then I stopped, and the camera started to zoom out again.
    GWehwff.jpg
    aimsqYz.jpg
    This will hopefully be fixed in the next PC incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GWehwff.jpg
    aimsqYz.jpg

Key word right there ;)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Etaniel wrote: »
    GWehwff.jpg
    aimsqYz.jpg

Key word right there ;)

Heh. Only included that because the fix is currently being tested, so we can't say 100% if it will be in the patch yet or not.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please give us an update on the urgent and severe bugs? FPS drop? Audio drop? Bar desyncs? Cloak bugs? + dozens of others.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just accept that most of these bugs will turn into features over time.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GWehwff.jpg
    aimsqYz.jpg
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Just accept that most of these bugs will turn into features over time.
    Heh... that would actually be pretty good in this instance.

Can you fix the "bug" where it's doing it by itself, and then put it back as a controllable "feature"? It would be great to be able to move the camera to a large distance away for landscape shots :)

Edited by Enodoc on April 6, 2016 8:50AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres another one thats been driving me insane, i tab target a door or resource and cannot untarget it until my death so that i cannot use any single target abilitys. Since when did nearest enemy turn into nearest object?
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heres another one thats been driving me insane, i tab target a door or resource and cannot untarget it until my death so that i cannot use any single target abilitys. Since when did nearest enemy turn into nearest object?
    Been bugged like that since beta. I don't even know why keep walls and siege are tab targetable...

If you tap ESC twice, you can untarget them.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on April 7, 2016 12:03AM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    GWehwff.jpg
    aimsqYz.jpg

Key word right there ;)

Heh. Only included that because the fix is currently being tested, so we can't say 100% if it will be in the patch yet or not.

Fix clouding swarm plx
    EU | PC
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 Month and we've had 2 incrementals that have addressed only a handful of bugs besides the hotfixes for the game-breaking crashes/FPS drops?

What happened to fixes reported from the PTS being included in the next incremental?

Who is expected to continue supporting this?

I think there should be a day of protest where everyone cancels their sub.

Even if you renew it later. A protest to send a message that lazy fixes and continued degradation of the game are not going to be supported.
    Edited by Dyride on April 7, 2016 7:00AM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Lava_Croft
      Lava_Croft
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      The bug where low detail terrain meshes are being displayed at the same time as the high detail meshes is still around and still annoying as hell.