The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Fix willows.

ZOS be like willows path, what's that?

The Age of Wrobel.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix willows.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix willows.

If you could get like one thing fixed, what would it be?
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    Fix willows.

It's clearly the willow tree textures in Reapers March.
    'Chaos
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »
    Fix willows.

It's clearly the willow tree textures in Reapers March.

I thought that's what he was talking about, thanks Chaos!
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Fix willows.

Critical Charge fixed.
    Only because I haven't had Dragon Leap bug in a couple of weeks. GJ ZOS! Keep up the good work.
    *thumbs up*
    Edited by zZzleepyhead on April 16, 2016 7:47PM
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skills duplicating is still happening, even though it was listed in the patch notes as fixed. I can confirm for instance that when I drop Solar Disturbance (morph of Nova), my friend can hit the Gravity Crush synergy half a dozen times. Then they all go off and the damage (and lighting effects) do stack. It is in fact 5-6 Gravity Crushes going off at once.

Last night, a guildie claimed this happened with his Volatile Familiar. He had two Volatile Familiars running around simultaneously and both were fully functional.

I hope this gets fixed ASAP as it's incredibly unbalanced.

Also, thank you @HoloYoitsu for maintaining this thread.
    Edited by nudel on April 16, 2016 8:15PM
  • Lord-Stien
    Lord-Stien
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates ?
    Sometimes the real enemy are the one who moderate it.

BannHammer

PVP Officer

Alliance Cord

When in doubt, frag out

Heart of Daggerfall-=Iron Legion=- Founding Member

The one and only LordSteindeath
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some very annoying TG bugs on top of my list that have not been mentioned yet :

1- If you get ccd on your mount, you cannot cc break it and must wait for full duration (cripple, fear, etc).

2- If you get Major Expedition, start sprinting and jump, in multiple occasions you will lose all your speed mid air and will have to wait 1-2 seconds after you land to regain your full speed (all of this while sprinting).

3- During large scale fights, sometimes the red enemy siege circle won't appear on the ground.

4- When you die from someone wearing 5 pc vicious death, you see your own proc of Vicious death in your death recap even though it didn't deal any damage to you. There is a UI error.

5- Leki's Battleaxe swing animation goes reversibly. Not sure if it's all battleaxes or not.
    Edited by frozywozy on April 17, 2016 6:36PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another old bug that's still here: Being knocked down and unable to get up, while still being able to move around and jump. The duration of this situation varies, but it can be over 30 seconds.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 18, 2016 1:38PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fix Willows.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Another old bug that's still here: Being knocked down and unable to get up, while still being able to move around and jump. The duration of this situation varies, but it can be over 30 seconds.

Carp Carp Carp

latest?cb=20140412152935
    Edited by Zheg on April 18, 2016 1:48PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Carp Carp Carp

latest?cb=20140412152935
    The best part is trying to casually get yourself to safety.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll give you the latest crop of things I've noticed. No I don't have videos, but I assure you these occur.

1-multiple valkyn skoria procs from same person well within the "5 second cooldown".

2-max range charges still lock out your bars.

3-any soul tether with any lag will yield an animation phase that can't be broken.

4-Sorcerer defensive rune affecting you on recast if you did damage to the sorcerer recently and sometimes not so recently.

5-Sorcerer's "animation cancelling" crystal frags and overloads making them invisible in travel. (could be lag, maybe...)
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but shouldn't the "Endless zoom out and back in" bug have been fixed with the last patch?
    Got it yesterday again.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Some very annoying TG bugs on top of my list that have not been mentioned yet :

1- If you get ccd on your mount, you cannot cc break it and must wait for full duration (cripple, fear, etc).
    Been like that since launch.
    2- If you get Major Expedition, start sprinting and jump, in multiple occasions you will lose all your speed mid air and will have to wait 1-2 seconds after you land to regain your full speed (all of this while sprinting).
    You mean while mounted?
    3- During large scale fights, sometimes the red enemy siege circle won't appear on the ground.
    Added
    4- When you die from someone wearing 5 pc vicious death, you see your own proc of Vicious death in your death recap even though it didn't deal any damage to you. There is a UI error.
    Yeah, everyone should have known about the UI bug from pts testing, guess I'll add it to keep track.
    5- Leki's Battleaxe swing animation goes reversibly. Not sure if it's all battleaxes or not.
    Added
    Can't believe I forgot that one, added.
    I'll give you the latest crop of things I've noticed. No I don't have videos, but I assure you these occur.

1-multiple valkyn skoria procs from same person well within the "5 second cooldown".
    Don't think I've ever seen that one, can anyone confirm? Or vid?
    Could you clarify? You mean if you cast a gap close from max range it locks your skills, or if someone does it on you?
    3-any soul tether with any lag will yield an animation phase that can't be broken.
    Yeah, I've tended to notice this now that there's all the Sypher wanna be prox/tether/VD NBs running around.
    4-Sorcerer defensive rune affecting you on recast if you did damage to the sorcerer recently and sometimes not so recently.
    It'll proc on you if you have a dot still on them after they recast the rune
    5-Sorcerer's "animation cancelling" crystal frags and overloads making them invisible in travel. (could be lag, maybe...)
    I play a sorc, and I know that sometimes when trying to animation cancel, if you do it midway through a hardcast of Frags, the Frags bugs out and just stays hovering by your toon. I don't ever recall seeing it subsequently do any dmg though...

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

Don't think I've ever seen that one, can anyone confirm? Or vid?
    Could you clarify? You mean if you cast a gap close from max range it locks your skills, or if someone does it on you?
    Yeah, I've tended to notice this now that there's all the Sypher wanna be prox/tether/VD NBs running around.
    It'll proc on you if you have a dot still on them after they recast the rune
    I play a sorc, and I know that sometimes when trying to animation cancel, if you do it midway through a hardcast of Frags, the Frags bugs out and just stays hovering by your toon. I don't ever recall seeing it subsequently do any dmg though...

2-When someone charges at you at their extreme range, you still get a lockout. See a lot of magicka temps abusing this by finding max range for their toppling charge and then jab spam. Once they have the charge in motion you can't do squat. It could be the charges with a stun attached behaving like point 1a below.

4-I've seen it happen well after any dots are off the sorcerer. It's probably an in combat thing.

5-I think it's more lag than anything else, but I see it happen from time to time. It isn't a they cast it right on top of you thing, it's a decent range where you should be able to easily see it thing.

I'll add two more to the list:
    1a-Most abilities that cause a stun and a have a travel time will stun you before it hits you.

2b-Sorcerer's getting knockdowns on most casts. I've seen one particular sorcerer that get's knockdowns on overloads.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu about this

I noticed that when you cast procced frag while blocking most of the time there is no animation nor visible missile from it.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone with more time is welcome to search, but there was a youtube video about 2-3 months ago regarding animation cancelling where a guy was demonstrating how to make frags invisible upon cast via animation cancelling. He either did the same for dark flare or said you could.

I'm not sure how big of a problem this would be considering the baseline ping in cyrodiil.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the gap closer thing I believe it might have something to do with the Crit rush bug where you could charge a wrecking Blow while in a crit rush.Maybe when they tired to fix that it messed up other gap closer so in the OP example they can start the jabs animation during the charge.Am not sure if its right just something it reminds me of.
  • AlexHo1982
    AlexHo1982
    ✭✭
    @ Topic, if it hasn't been reported yet:

An old bug, but still valid (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/254949/is-elusive-mist-invulerability-bugged) - Elusive Mist does not grant invulnerability to all control effects (e.g. gap closers and snares) and the player has zero magicka regen while in mist form.

This is not stated in the tootltip and the ability was additionally gimped by the change made to Major Expedition. Here is a list of the actual state from the following thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/257588/vampire-mist

- cannot regen magicka (it used to be able to but this was removed very fast)
    - removed the untargetable effect from the skill (you can now be gap close spammed while in mist and receive the snare/root from said gap close spam despite the skill saying your effectively CC immune)
    - the speed swap between major expedition and sprint (used to be m.e. = 40, s. = 30, now its the reverse so elusive mist is effectively slower now then it used to be)

Please review this ability, since there are not many vampire abilities in the game anyhow.
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elusive Mist bug: According to the tooltip it states that when active you are invulnerable to control effects however this isnt accurate as you can be 'rooted' when its activated.

Either fix the skill so that you ARE invulnerable to control effects or update the tooltip text.
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    The NB Swallow Soul, morphed Strife, not working properly. "While slotted, you will gain Minor Vitality, increasing any healing received by 8%." This no longer shows up on the players active effects since TG patch. Always showed up before.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weesacs wrote: »
    Elusive Mist bug: According to the tooltip it states that when active you are invulnerable to control effects however this isnt accurate as you can be 'rooted' when its activated.

Either fix the skill so that you ARE invulnerable to control effects or update the tooltip text.

This.
    Magplar+ magdk need mobility!!
    So sad 90+bugs and not even half of then will be addressed before next major dlc
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Neartheral
    Neartheral
    ✭✭
    @Zheg
    If you mean this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3dKEmDZsI then the thread to it is already linked a few pages back, although I'm more annoyed at the hp desync than at the invisible frags.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neartheral wrote: »
    @Zheg
    If you mean this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3dKEmDZsI then the thread to it is already linked a few pages back, although I'm more annoyed at the hp desync than at the invisible frags.

Yep, that's the one. It's broken as eff, but I still don't think people will be able to pull it off in cyrodiil given the average server performance - maybe I'm being naive about that though.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Zheg

Yep, that's the one. It's broken as eff, but I still don't think people will be able to pull it off in cyrodiil given the average server performance - maybe I'm being naive about that though.
    Naïveté is your forte, you did invest in Templar real estate after all.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zheg

I've petitioned Wrobel to make streak go vertical instead of forward so you take fall damage every time you use it. The templar housing bubble may have crashed, but those bubbles only last 6 seconds for templars. Your sorc housing woes are just beginning.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Zheg

I've petitioned Wrobel to make streak go vertical instead of forward so you take fall damage every time you use it. The templar housing bubble may have crashed, but those bubbles only last 6 seconds for templars. Your sorc housing woes are just beginning.
    Here is a Kahjiit riding a siege ram to victory, your sorc real estate QQ is invalid.
    6fbkmQ6.jpg
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Zheg

Now that would be funny :)

Ever notice that streak doesn't seem to obey Z axis at all?

Not a TG bug, but if someone streaks over you it still stuns and that's stupid.