The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    I got #57 last night while just standing in Fare with no fighting. I went afk and came back and all I could do was break free...had to alt f4 after sacrificing myself to EP didn't work. Should have read the updated thread! Lol!
    I've also been getting trapped on my mount a lot lately.
    Edited by Meilinka on April 10, 2016 8:13PM
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I've updated the OP formatting to make things more streamlined. All bugs are divided into TG and Pre TG categories, spoiler tags added for images & videos, and bug status listed for each one.

Gina's latest replies all added in red, and my comments in blue.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    @HoloYoitsu Potion cooldown glyphs of any quality do NOT work.
    You what? :dizzy:

Regarding Bug 77, it's actually a low poly mesh covered in a low res texture. It's basically the art asset you would see on a piece of distant terrain.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 11, 2016 8:15AM
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed some huge differences with my chararcters stats with exactly the same gear and traits and buff food. (only champions points are not the same but on all screenshots I have 501 cp). I've lost around 2k of max magicka, 900 of health and 600 of stamina, also spell damages on my resto staff bar. (2267 instead of 2396)

I don't know what's wrong here, maybe bug with cp, gear ? Someone else have noticed similar problems ?

Stats in February 2016 :

Dual wield
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/823363Screenshot20160220172249.png

Resto staff
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/454865Screenshot20160220172308.png

Nowadays :

Dual wield
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/923920Screenshot20160411133048.png

Resto staff
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/957030Screenshot20160411133052.png

I'll test soon with others sets.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vâo wrote: »
    I've noticed some huge differences with my chararcters stats with exactly the same gear and traits and buff food. (only champions points are not the same but on all screenshots I have 501 cp). I've lost around 2k of max magicka, 900 of health and 600 of stamina, also spell damages on my resto staff bar. (2267 instead of 2396)

I don't know what's wrong here, maybe bug with cp, gear ? Someone else have noticed similar problems ?

Stats in February 2016 :

Dual wield
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/823363Screenshot20160220172249.png

Resto staff
    http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/454865Screenshot20160220172308.png

Nowadays :

Dual wield
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/923920Screenshot20160411133048.png

Resto staff
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/957030Screenshot20160411133052.png

I'll test soon with others sets.

Torugs pact weapons?
    :]
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, magnus swords. (5 kagrenac + 4 magnus and 3 willpower).

Same setup like this : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2729488/#Comment_2729488
    Edited by Dakrana_Thrazvoth on April 11, 2016 2:03PM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised we all forgot to add this bug to the list. Emperor siege damage has been bugged since IC (maybe orsinium?). The double damage was changed a long time ago to only apply to structures and not players, but the bug reintroduced the extra damage to players 1 or 2 patches ago. With the moronic siege buffs that ww2 gave us in TG, when combined with the emperor bug, siege damage is broke as eff. One emp cold stone treb hits for 35-40k damage. With how laggy and poor performing the game is, when siege circles don't even show up, there's no justifying siege that can do that much damage.

We have enough aoe oneshots in the game thanks to wrobel's employment, we don't need broken siege on top of that. I made a thread almost 2 months ago inquiring about whether the siege would be bugged in TG or fixed, guess it was the former -_-

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/247537/is-bugged-emp-siege-dmg-fixed-in-tg
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Surprised we all forgot to add this bug to the list. Emperor siege damage has been bugged since IC (maybe orsinium?). The double damage was changed a long time ago to only apply to structures and not players, but the bug reintroduced the extra damage to players 1 or 2 patches ago. With the moronic siege buffs that ww2 gave us in TG, when combined with the emperor bug, siege damage is broke as eff. One emp cold stone treb hits for 35-40k damage. With how laggy and poor performing the game is, when siege circles don't even show up, there's no justifying siege that can do that much damage.

We have enough aoe oneshots in the game thanks to wrobel's employment, we don't need broken siege on top of that. I made a thread almost 2 months ago inquiring about whether the siege would be bugged in TG or fixed, guess it was the former -_-

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/247537/is-bugged-emp-siege-dmg-fixed-in-tg

Experienced this last night against Big Ernie. No red circle. 35k one shot to groups of players at chal mine.
    Edited by Sallington on April 11, 2016 4:07PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Good thing I have 20k+ shields.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

Good thing I have 20k+ shields.

Confirmed, ZOS couldn't reproduce the bug and it's now a feature, everyone re-roll sorc. We can now realize our dream of a 24 man sorc pet army.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neartheral wrote: »

I would imagine that if they knew that, they would be able to reproduce it. :smile:

In case you didn't noticed that post was made in the PTS section during the last PTS phase.

So what you are saying is that they have a Public Test Server with a forum section dedicated to it, and they ignore actual bug reports with both steps to reproduce and videos showing the bugs happening (aka the best bug report players can make without getting a debugger and fixing the code themselves and in contrast to bug reports like "ability X is broken" and no more information whatsoever) made during the PTS phases in which new patches are deployed for testing before the release on the live server?

No. In response to the question, "how come hp desync can't be reproduced," I said that if they knew why they cannot reproduce it, they would be able to reproduce it. This is just a simple fact, but it is a very critical one.

If they knew why they could not reproduce the error, they would know what to do to reproduce it, and they would be able to reproduce it.

This is not a statement about ZOS. This is a general statement about bugs and reproducing bugs.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

Experienced this last night against Big Ernie. No red circle. 35k one shot to groups of players at chal mine.

Siege is bugged, as Zheg stated double damage should only apply to structures. Emporers being sieging groups to death with it for quite a while now.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not read all the comments here but i've had #21 from page 19. If you turn off ability to attack innocents, then end up with a NPC going hostile (failed pick pocket for example) indoors you cant attack them back and have to die. Be nice to have it off so you cant accidently attack innocents but enable combat if they turn Red.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys, here are some updates to many of the most recent issues reported.
    • There is a health desync bug with a number of abilities. After watching the video, it looks like you might’ve run into some lag while fighting. That said, we weren’t able to reproduce the issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Was able to reproduce this. Can confirm: there was lag.

health%20desynchs_zpsyhqpo7zn.jpg
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another pre-TG bug to add: The tower mender and guard at Chalman Mine are still unable to be attacked unless they spot you and move away from their magical spot.

This was ZOS' attempt to fix both NPC's being stuck under the ground, something that still happens at rare occasions anyway so yay.
  • greengenes1
    greengenes1
    Soul Shriven
    47. There is a way to bug out/exploit dodge chance/Shuffle to provide more than 20% dodge chance. Crown pointed this out to the devs in one of the dev meetings.
    See thread.
    [Status: unconfirmed]
    We weren’t able to immediately reproduce this, but will continue to investigate. We’d love some more information if possible.

To stack shuffle multiple times simply cast it, interrupt it with block and repeat. Impractical but doable to 60% manually....fast and game breaking to 80% with some tweaking in a macro. This has been around for a very very long time and is flat out pervasive in PvP.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got one more bug to report, and it's kind of difficult to pinpoint how/when exactly it happens but... my characters randomly start taking double damage (or maybe mitigation disappears entirely). This is without any debuffs getting applied to you.

I first started noticing this bug when Orsinium launched, when I used to solo the world bosses there with my 4,5k health regen heavy armor stam sorc. That was all fine, until one day when I logged in the bosses were one shotting me (I'm talking 20-30k damage, which not even my squishier stamblade takes).

Well, since I dont play on my sorc much I didn't really care.

Not until it started happening in PvP on my magicka templar (also using heavy armor).

I could be fine early in the day, taking normal damage from people - few hours later, same people hit me for double the damage (without Corrosive Armor nearby or any debuffs).

I've tried relogging - relogging naked (which used to fix the "disappearing Battle Spirit" bug back in the days) - no luck. You just have to wait for it to go away if the bugs happens to you.

Bug report submitted, not much came out of it.

I was debating whether I should make this post as I don't really have any concrete testing results to provide, but considering the amount of frustration it's been causing lately it would be a crime not to.

Here's a screenshot I took a while ago (Wrothgar patch) on my sorc: http://imgur.com/epiPi7q

I'll try to do more testing, but this is a tricky one to track down. I think it might have something to do with heavy armor though (I've never got the bug on my medium armor using NB).
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I recall there was a bug w/ battle spirit not applying in cyrodiil sometimes back in IC or Orsinum.

That would explain your double damage.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    I recall there was a bug w/ battle spirit not applying in cyrodiil sometimes back in IC or Orsinum.

That would explain your double damage.

Oh, they fixed that one (or atleast I never seem to be missing the Battle Spirit bug when I check). The double damage one is something else (or maybe I am missing Battle Spirit, but the UI still shows it being there).

The Battle Spirit bug from IC/Orsinium also frequently applied to my medium armor NB (unlike this recent "double dmg" bug) and could always be fixed by relogging naked (where as this double dmg bug doesn't go away after relog, but randomly appears/disappears).

So it's a bit different, and really hard to test or track down what's causing it. All I can do is compare numbers before/after the bug happens - I'll see if I can get some more recent screenshots on this thread next time it happens.

In any case, it doesn't seem to be affecting too many people, so I doubt it'll ever get high on the priority list of things to be fixed.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You never know, ZOS brings back old bugs all the time.
    5e3db5815aa159c1680d517ea0fb4c9a.jpg
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week with no pvp bug fixes..

What..

A...

Surprise...

Thank you for being by far the best at being the worst pvp devs ever!
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week with no pvp bug fixes..

What..

A...

Surprise...

Thank you for being by far the best at being the worst pvp devs ever!

Most of the bugs in here will be fixed on the next major update. The bugs introduced in the next major update will then plague the game again until the next next major update. That is the way ZOS does their buissness and that is the experience that want to give to their customers.. I'm already half-playing this game and no plans for buying the next DLC. I play a little in the morning and then after primetime. I come on forums, post crap here and there for the lols.
    I decided to go back to other games that i like such as Starcraft and old skool Battlefield 4 Metro 24/7 because theres nothing for me here. The last time my old eso friends checked in was SIX MONTHS ago.
    The magic died a looooong time ago i was just a little shell shocked :disappointed:
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on April 12, 2016 8:31PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well it seems ZOS has confirmed the shuffle bug.
    Greetings all,

We would like to thank you all for providing your insight to the troubles with the shuffle bug that you have all experienced. As we have gathered the needed information from this thread, this thread will remain closed. We would also like to inform you all that this issue is being looked into and worked on. Thank you for your understanding!
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on April 13, 2016 1:05AM
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard the 1.6 mace exploits are back? (ignoring too much armor pen)

Edited by PainfulFAFA on April 15, 2016 7:19AM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I'm very concerened. I've ran into a good chunk of those bugs all of which say "could not be reproduced."
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how most of these bugs will most likely never be fixed. Kinda shows ZoS' commitment.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix willows.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    I love how most of these bugs will most likely never be fixed. Kinda shows ZoS' commitment.

Not only will they never be fixed, they'll never be confirmed bugs.

WTB playtime on ZOS' magical test environment.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix willows.

- Meow -
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix willows.

- Meow -