The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HoloYoitsu are they aware that nb cloak suffers the same delay as bats making you take dmg from single target abilities instantly breaking the cloak. I'm assuming that both use the same mechanics so when/if they fix bats they fix cloak as well just want to give Zos a heads up on this.
    Edited by Thornen on March 28, 2016 10:36AM
  • Coalter
    Coalter
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to leave this here as well, cloak is still broken, even lotus fan takes you out of cloak, here's some video proof if the devs wanted it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VfzLger47E&feature=youtu.be
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if this one has been mentioned yet or not, but I did not see it in the list:

Meteor can be cast on a player's corpse after the target has died. Not sure if this is a desync or not, but I have used/wasted a shooting star ultimate on someone who I killed several seconds earlier. Clearly a dead corpse on the ground, and the ulti was able to be cast afterwards kinda like a kick in the ribs when they were down.
    Edited by Morozov on March 28, 2016 4:00PM
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, I'll go through the new replies and update the OP when I'm home tonight.
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    All abilities with dots break shadow cloak, it was the same for siege before they patch it. Intended or not ?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is getting pretty asinine. I have 3 different effects on me here without them being active: Piercing Mark, Relentless Focus, and Camouflaged Hunter.

lKQtaHv.jpg

Here's a video if you want to see/hear it affecting me. If I didn't have a buff tracker I'd have no idea what effects were active. I had already reloaded ui in between.

https://youtu.be/nKhke1LBDQ4
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thornen wrote: »
    @HoloYoitsu are they aware that nb cloak suffers the same delay as bats making you take dmg from single target abilities instantly breaking the cloak. I'm assuming that both use the same mechanics so when/if they fix bats they fix cloak as well just want to give Zos a heads up on this.
    Could you get a quick vid showing cloak stealth delay + clouding swarm delay side by side?

Also added Shadow Image bug, the shade can fail to cast and also fail to port you to it even if you're in range.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=aCoGDaToT2o
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 29, 2016 8:49AM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of these bugs fixed yet? :trollface:
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Any of these bugs fixed yet? :trollface:
    Well, rewards of the worthy and reflect resource drains are fixed so far...
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sixty seven old and new bugs.

Amazing.
    Edited by Jhunn on March 29, 2016 9:02AM
    Gave up.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jhunn wrote: »

Amazing.

Gotta love how half of them will make it into the next update and merge together with another +50 new ones or so.

But hey, we get a fancy DLC every quarter. Totally worth it right?
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jhunn wrote: »

Amazing.

If we knew that zos would actually care I bet we could at least tripple the amount in a day.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make my bug description a bit clearer then, and add another related one...

1) When you join a group in Cyrodiil and reach them, you may find that you cannot see one or more of the group member's character models. You may also not be able to see the group marker over them. You can still see their group marker on the map. Relogging sometimes fixes this, sometimes it does not. If the invisible player dies and spawns at a keep, they may become visible. Sometimes even an enemy is invisible and you can only see their attack effects - like if they use Puncturing Sweep, for example.

2) In Imperial City sewers, when a group member enters through a door before you, if you then enter through the same door yourself BEFORE the group member has fully materialized on the other side, once you materialize on the other side, the group member will not have a group marker on top of them. The group marker appears to have been left behind in the previous area. If, for example, the group member in question is the group leader, the group leader icon is marked on the door that leads to the previous area. This is only corrected when they go through another door or transition area without you being in the loading screen at the same time.

Both of these bugs are obviously pretty bad, because it's very difficult to see someone if they don't have any markers on top of them, or if they simply cannot be seen at all. If I remember correctly, you cannot even rez someone who is invisible to you - if you were able to get to their corpse with some mad map reading skills in the first place.

Both of these bugs are not just isolated incidents. Bug #2 is reproducible. About Bug #1, I don't know the exact conditions for it, but it has happened plenty of times to my group members and me.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60+ bugs and none mentioned in today's patch notes.
    gg
    'Chaos
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gg

Just read the patch notes and am very disappointed. Sigh....
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gg

My Assassins Will got fixed :p
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best part is that people actually expected fixes!
    :]
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's awesome, the number grows rapidly instead of shrinking.
    I enjoy this post everytime i look at the number. SO GOOD!
    People ask me : should i come back?
    I just send em a link to this thread.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was expecting an ETA on the charge bugs... but then i loled and remembered who runs this game.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Healing Ward sometimes will NOT give you a heal after the duration ends. This has happened a couple dozen times to me in 1 week alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYFj_p8VE3A&feature=youtu.be
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

1) When you join a group in Cyrodiil and reach them, you may find that you cannot see one or more of the group member's character models. You may also not be able to see the group marker over them. You can still see their group marker on the map. Relogging sometimes fixes this, sometimes it does not. If the invisible player dies and spawns at a keep, they may become visible. Sometimes even an enemy is invisible and you can only see their attack effects - like if they use Puncturing Sweep, for example.

2) In Imperial City sewers, when a group member enters through a door before you, if you then enter through the same door yourself BEFORE the group member has fully materialized on the other side, once you materialize on the other side, the group member will not have a group marker on top of them. The group marker appears to have been left behind in the previous area. If, for example, the group member in question is the group leader, the group leader icon is marked on the door that leads to the previous area. This is only corrected when they go through another door or transition area without you being in the loading screen at the same time.

Both of these bugs are obviously pretty bad, because it's very difficult to see someone if they don't have any markers on top of them, or if they simply cannot be seen at all. If I remember correctly, you cannot even rez someone who is invisible to you - if you were able to get to their corpse with some mad map reading skills in the first place.

Both of these bugs are not just isolated incidents. Bug #2 is reproducible. About Bug #1, I don't know the exact conditions for it, but it has happened plenty of times to my group members and me.
    Thanks, added.
    Sypher wrote: »
    Healing Ward sometimes will NOT give you a heal after the duration ends. This has happened a couple dozen times to me in 1 week alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYFj_p8VE3A&feature=youtu.be
    Added. And LOL, I've had lots of times where it felt like something was off w/ Healing Ward, but I always just assumed it was people dpsing through the shield before it could proc.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Random comment for visibility.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • koby-xxrwb17_ESO
    koby-xxrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    Random comment for visibility.

i disagree
  • Nonamesbutmineub17_ESO
    tons of bugs still not fixed
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this. Hopefully things get fixed before the game is released.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Hopefully things get fixed before the game is released.
    8c3a8c91e5ee54b920f5065ed1f04b75.jpg
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina's response to the charge bugs. GG, till DB comes out! ffs...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2836248#Comment_2836248
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Nonamesbutmineub17_ESO
    Gina's response to the charge bugs. GG, till DB comes out! ffs...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2836248#Comment_2836248

Now everyone will be able to teleport through keep doors, not just Nightblades...YAY!
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can fix the #1 by going out of view range of your invisible group partner. Annoying but less than relogging hopping it will fix it I guess^^
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Igneous weapons still fails to give major brutality in certain locations.