The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    EP! Look to the coming moon rise of the third day. At dusk look to the east. Werewolf Wednesday aproaches and the hunt begins.

oKXhKaC.gif

That post made my day xD

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    I'd argue against your claims that you "don't mind challenging pvp" If you tried to emp on a dead campaign. To each their own though.

I don't think it's my place (or anyone else's) to decide who is or isn't worthy of emp and tell them how they should go about getting it. I got mine in Sotha but if other people want to go to the 7 day campaign and get theirs I'm happy to help.
    I might be trash but "garbage can" not "garbage can't".
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol to each their own, but part of the reason why as a DC I didn't particularly care about the campaign in Sotha even when the map was active was because we were emping the same person over and over again, who wouldn't give up for the whole month (or almost). Keeping fresh faces on top makes it more interesting, imho.

Also, I'd argue that 'the best emp' doesn't drop a fire ballista or two in the middle of a 3 v 5 against pugs, or camp trikeeps.

Edited by gabriebe on October 12, 2017 11:39PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Removed]
    Edited by Joshlenoir on October 13, 2017 3:11AM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Deleted cause im not trying to get banned again]
    Edited by Joshlenoir on October 13, 2017 3:10AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kira's a heck of a better player than I am, but by no means is he playing an optimal emp set up. Could be much nastier.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir
    @Sovi3tKitsch

Does someone need to come in here and tell you guys what you are doing in this thread is unacceptable and likely to result in another closure?

Keep it related to Sotha and keep it friendly or, please, gtfo.
    Edited by usmcjdking on October 13, 2017 12:31AM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @usmcjdking , I love you.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @usmcjdking , I love you.

That saying is supposed to be reserved for me and me only. Cheater
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a ***, @Stridig ! Come back to me! I'll help grind up an AD anytime for you. Undaunted and everything. Ideally a warden so my wardening may continue to intensify.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm a ***, @Stridig ! Come back to me! I'll help grind up an AD anytime for you. Undaunted and everything. Ideally a warden so my wardening may continue to intensify.

When I come back I will build a Stam Warden. But I can't promise I won't stop to harvest wood on scroll runs.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just about 99% of the people who have the emp title don't deserve to have it, on sotha especially, every now and then you will see a good player on vivec as former emperor but in Sotha it's extremely rare
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Kita has been the best emp AD has ever had on sotha sil.

</3

Was my 300CP gankblade not good enough for you?

... can't believe I got Emp by ganking, haha.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    @Joshlenoir
    @Sovi3tKitsch

Does someone need to come in here and tell you guys what you are doing in this thread is unacceptable and likely to result in another closure?

Keep it related to Sotha and keep it friendly or, please, gtfo.

Fair.
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Narmeleth would've been an amazing emperor.. if he was online during his reign.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh please, Josh. Don't even tempt me to count the ways in which you're a hypocrite.

Kita kept emp for as long as he did because the other factions abandoned the campaign during his reign.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taysa wrote: »
    Oh please, Josh. Don't even tempt me to count the ways in which you're a hypocrite.

Kita kept emp for as long as he did because the other factions abandoned the campaign during his reign.

Please tell me how I'm a hypocrite.
    Also do you know why other factions abandoned the campaign? because he was actually a competent emp that could stop large groups from night and day capping.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on October 13, 2017 4:08PM
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also do you know why other factions abandoned the campaign? .

Because being gate camped has a tendency to drive people off the campaign. And since most people who run organized raids in DC in Sotha have stopped caring about the campaign a long time ago (ie: stopped pushing the map), they switched to Vivec for better action.

Edited by gabriebe on October 13, 2017 5:08PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Kita
    Kita
    ✭✭
    Guilds that trade emp on dead campaigns is the real problem here. Not players that give resistance to something that should be hard to get.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I guess this is why we can't have nice things. Sorry Mods for accusing you of being overreactive to our threads.

Really excited about the prospect of switching factions to farm a lot of the AD on this campaign.

Unrelated to that, hoping D&P, IV, and a few other AD pug groups stick around.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • LaveniaRose
    LaveniaRose
    ✭✭✭
    Having played AD on this campaign for a year, the amount of complaining AD guilds do about other AD guilds is ridiculous. Besides there is a real concern that you're going to get yet another thread closed. I guess since there isn't another alliance to complain about, AD simply must bash AD. You're all in the same zone chat, you can't discuss this there? After all, you should have plenty of time in between NPCs.
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭
    Kita wrote: »
    Guilds that trade emp on dead campaigns is the real problem here. Not players that give resistance to something that should be hard to get.

As @usmcjdking said this has little to nothing to do with Sotha and would probably better be discussed in Discord. You know where to find her.
    I might be trash but "garbage can" not "garbage can't".
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Also do you know why other factions abandoned the campaign? .

Because being gate camped has a tendency to drive people off the campaign. And since most people who run organized raids in DC in Sotha have stopped caring about the campaign a long time ago (ie: stopped pushing the map), they switched to Vivec for better action.

They had plenty of action in primetime, they left out of shame after talking mess and getting thrashed over and over again.
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Well I guess this is why we can't have nice things. Sorry Mods for accusing you of being overreactive to our threads.

Really excited about the prospect of switching factions to farm a lot of the AD on this campaign.

Unrelated to that, hoping D&P, IV, and a few other AD pug groups stick around.

Quoted for awesome.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Action at the Warden gate, yeah.

The traitor

• ZOS_MattL
    ZOS_MattL
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,
    We have had to remove several posts from this thread for bashing and baiting. If this behavior continues this thread will be locked.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MattL wrote: »
    Hey there,
    We have had to remove several posts from this thread for bashing and baiting. If this behavior continues this thread will be locked.

@ZOS_MattL

Some of us are actively trying to police our own thread. I'd ask that you give us that opportunity before crushing this thread for what will probably be the last time.
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    these threads bring shame to the OG AZURA STAR.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »

The past month of Sotha Sil being night capped / day capped, dull and monotonous, brings shame to Azura's Star.

The past three days worth of personal salt has brought much needed changes to Sotha Sil. The map is now competitive, fun, and guilds are banding together and building relationships that were previously non existent.

Rivalry is what was needed to spice things up. With all the faction changing muppets out and about these days, it's been good to see exactly who is loyal to what faction.

And it's been truly amazing to see players PvPing purely to fight for a cause, rather than just wanting to farm quick AP.

FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭

The past month of Sotha Sil being night capped / day capped, dull and monotonous, brings shame to Azura's Star.

The past three days worth of personal salt has brought much needed changes to Sotha Sil. The map is now competitive, fun, and guilds are banding together and building relationships that were previously non existent.

Rivalry is what was needed to spice things up. With all the faction changing muppets out and about these days, it's been good to see exactly who is loyal to what faction.

And it's been truly amazing to see players PvPing purely to fight for a cause, rather than just wanting to farm quick AP.

You should be thanking the "faction changing muppets" for making an effort to keep the campaign alive
    Edited by Mihael on October 14, 2017 3:11PM
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭

???

Who are you actually engaging? We have only been on Sotha for a few minutes on one night in the past two weeks as the map is painted yellow with 3 bars to 1 bar pops. Heck, DC has had a low pop bonus for nearly an entire day at one point.
    Dae - TM