The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil NAPC Part VII

• Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    ELDER_HOFF wrote: »
    Well hello everyone. Lords Of The Shaft have the most fun because with some effort, I have mostly convinced our minions that none of this is real. During the week we will normally have anywhere between 4-8 people running a night and on Tuesdays we load up as the 10-12 NB out of stealth with all proc sets and stam/magic stealing potions we can carry for your entertainment. Maw of infernal, red mountain, sloads, valkyn, plague spitting rats, just name one. We actually get as many positive tells as hate because it is hilarious. Do something different like run 10 wardens in a grp and just laugh. I wish I would see a group of like 20 DK's running as a grp. can you imagine running into the frey and suddenly 20 dragon leaps just start raining like cannon balls from hell? It would be the best.

The current "era of pajama Boy" and the bash necro is a bit ridiculous but so has every new characters introduction right? It was the wardens turn to be OP for a while too not so long ago. I don't get why so many of us try to be mad about something that means nothing. Have fun despite people who try to lead factions via Chat, and starting your first hour of play having to run from your gates. Enjoy Homicides' 50 man zergs because you will probably get 50 kills in 2 minutes. Enjoy the Ridicu-bash while you can because soon you will need to find another excuse to bring everyone around you down when you complain about the new thing so you can see/hear yourself talk to satisfy your ego.

I'm just glad I've been able to start chronicling our adventures on twitch. We may not kill everyone and always stay alive, but we sure as hell have fun--especially when tax season is come.

https://www.twitch.tv/middleofknowhere/videos
    Edited by Sedare on July 31, 2019 8:59PM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tax season is great. Only reason I play in online mode when it's the season. Nothing can shock me anymore now.
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    Tax season is great. Only reason I play in online mode when it's the season. Nothing can shock me anymore now.

Aren't you afraid of being sent to collections though? I heard the tax man can be pretty heinous, at least that's what the self-proclamations are. I was threatened a lot and the representative they sent to get me had the most vulgar mouth, but I'm still going strong. As such I've found the claims to be unfounded and sometimes laughable. :D
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sedare wrote: »

Aren't you afraid of being sent to collections though? I heard the tax man can be pretty heinous, at least that's what the self-proclamations are. I was threatened a lot and the representative they sent to get me had the most vulgar mouth, but I'm still going strong. As such I've found the claims to be unfounded and sometimes laughable. :D

I am often so scared about tax season incoming that I forget all skills and simply light attack the collector. I am so bad about it that the season drops down pretty fast while I try to hold my breath and prepare for the storm to come.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    This is why you don't eat Tide pods kids
  • Sedare
    Sedare
    ✭✭✭
    @edges_endgame

I was able to record the tax man coming, but we soundly rebuffed him and avoided paying. :smiley:

He tried to collect but clearly no representation on the new taxes had been passed so we had to rebel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edj97HnFUXo
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sedare wrote: »
    @edges_endgame

I was able to record the tax man coming, but we soundly rebuffed him and avoided paying. :smiley:

He tried to collect but clearly no representation on the new taxes had been passed so we had to rebel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edj97HnFUXo

Tax season best.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I popped back into Neo-Sotha to check things out post-Elsweyr, and this campaign has become an absolute meme, tbh. Streamer zerg in full swing, a certain Star-Gazer gatecamping EP with a full raid in the middle of the day, Homicide Inc still running 40+ whenever they get on, and EP zone chat still a cesspool reminiscent of 4chan.

I miss the old Sotha/Azura, and miss the days when my boy Froidbuster and I could duo without lagging out or getting chased across the entire map by 20+ people spamming Draining Shot and Flame Reach.

I also miss being able to drown scrolls, but that's another topic.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatnix90 wrote: »
    I popped back into Neo-Sotha to check things out post-Elsweyr, and this campaign has become an absolute meme, tbh. Streamer zerg in full swing, a certain Star-Gazer gatecamping EP with a full raid in the middle of the day, Homicide Inc still running 40+ whenever they get on, and EP zone chat still a cesspool reminiscent of 4chan.

I miss the old Sotha/Azura, and miss the days when my boy Froidbuster and I could duo without lagging out or getting chased across the entire map by 20+ people spamming Draining Shot and Flame Reach.

youre about right. What I find most concerning is how the pop is hardly ever above 1 bar per faction. Just a few hours at most. This just inspires to various ap farming groups of each faction to take turns capping and gatecamping everything. So most of the times I play just a little bit. Either my faction is gatecamped, or it is gatecamping. Both makes for irrelevant pvp.
    Theres only one final solution; remove all ap gained from capping keeps and scrolls. Only give ap per kill.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love for o-ticks to function more like d-ticks. 6k AP for capping a keep? Divide that equally among the attackers. Take 30 people to capture it? Each gets 6000 / 30 = 200 AP. Inflate the 6k tick pool based on number of defenders present (I.e. 1000 per defender or something).
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭

EP's zone chat is like Stormfront man you will see some of the most messed up stuff ever, People spamming the Nword with a hard R and making jokes about the recent mass shootings. DC's zone chat is like 4chan /b/ and AD's zone chat is like 8chan /r9k/... needless to say EP's zone chat is way worse then the other faction's zone chats. honestly ep gate camps us so yeah we will gate camp them back.
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP's zone chat is like Stormfront man you will see some of the most messed up stuff ever, People spamming the Nword with a hard R and making jokes about the recent mass shootings. DC's zone chat is like 4chan /b/ and AD's zone chat is like 8chan /r9k/... needless to say EP's zone chat is way worse then the other faction's zone chats. honestly ep gate camps us so yeah we will gate camp them back.

I started this game like 14+ months ago and dc gate camped AD every day..soo don’t act like dc is the victim
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right because two wrongs make a right. That's some big-brain logic there, chief.
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Right because two wrongs make a right. That's some big-brain logic there, chief.

Hey at least im not running around spewing racial hatred like some EP players have been doing, and saying R*pe is life i prefer to settle our differences in battle. not spewing toxic crap everywhere
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey at least im not running around spewing racial hatred like some EP players have been doing, and saying R*pe is life i prefer to settle our differences in battle. not spewing toxic crap everywhere

That happens in most zone chats where little childlike juvenile punkas% players spend their time. Just don't tolerate it and shut them down immediately. I play on EP here and I don't notice this as a huge problem here any more than elsewhere in game.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    You guys think these zone chats are toxic? I'd love to introduce you to BDO chat. It's no where NEAR as bad as you guys seem to be making it out to be...
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You guys think these zone chats are toxic? I'd love to introduce you to BDO chat. It's no where NEAR as bad as you guys seem to be making it out to be...

you strike me as someone that never saw barrens chat back in the day.. that was a true cesspool then you got zone chats that would make even cesspools as barrens chat look tame
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All factions have a few of those, not just EP..you seem to have it out for EP in general which leaves me to question the truth in what you’re spewing

I’ve yet to see that in AD or EP, I have seen it from a dc main but I’m not going to bash the entire faction over 1 guy
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dude strikes me as some hardcore feng fanboy, honestly. Lots of those on DC lately.
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    I don't know what's worse. This patch or the covenant. Dev's need to give their head a shake. What a joke....
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    I just don't *** understand why you narbs feel like you need to "fix" things. Please just stop.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    b0g wrote: »
    I just don't *** understand why you narbs feel like you need to "fix" things. Please just stop.

Huh?
  • b0g
    b0g
    ✭✭
    b0g wrote: »

Huh?

Sends short bus.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol just let this campaign die already
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a new thread too.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/480091/bahlokdaan-pc-na#latest
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dutchessx wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/480091/bahlokdaan-pc-na#latest

I meant ingame. I refuse to acknowledge the name of bal-whatever they name changed it to.

If bashu and the orc army want to turn sotha into their personal PvE playground then fine by me, let the campaign just die off. Shows how little they cared about campaign health anyway.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭

I meant ingame. I refuse to acknowledge the name of bal-whatever they name changed it to.

If bashu and the orc army want to turn sotha into their personal PvE playground then fine by me, let the campaign just die off. Shows how little they cared about campaign health anyway.

sigh...
    I really love the no cp campaign.
    Edited by Dutchessx on August 24, 2019 1:29AM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sigh...
    I really love the no cp campaign.

I had a long-winded post thought out and ready to type but then I realized it was pointless and went back to playing Assassin's Creed Rogue.