Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auction House

• Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    no
    do not want bots infesting ESO Auction house

There are people botting now and just selling via the guild traders. Even on PS4 there is a botting system :(
  • XHandsomexJackX
    I would love to have one. Maybe one for each faction in the main faction cities but they are all connected. I remember when the Grand Exchange came to Runescape. Instead of spending an hour trying to buy items and resources for a quest I could go to the exchange and search what I needed and have it in 2 minutes. Its a good way to get what you need and cut out these guild stores where you have to be a member to hopefully find what you need.

you have to be in the guild to use the guild store - yes, you got that bit right. but anyone can buy from a guild trader.

I have been playing this for maybe more than a year and I had no idea.... Thank you!
    "You may quote me."
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boys and Girls i have to admit i like the traders as it is, running around finding cheaper items and be able to re sell it for much more higher its fun i would not like to change that BUT this is what i purpose:

To have a special NPC who is able to know all prices of all listed items ( now stay with me) this way lets say willpower rings with magica are selling for 70K, 100K 80K ect the NPC will know the average number the items are selling and will offer you half of the price for that item or a % like 35% less ect so you can chose ..

A ) do you want to sell item for 70K and leave it there for somebody to buy it
    B ) sell it to the NPC for half the price or 35% reduced price the items are selling

This way if you want to sell something in hurry and you don't want to wait you can OR if you want to gain more money and hope the items will not be reduced by other players placing same items for cheaper the choice is yours

Edited by ForsakenSin on July 26, 2016 5:04AM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild masters of trade guilds are corrupt half the time id be happy w a auction house globally available w all factions in a central location w a 10% fee
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guild masters of trade guilds are corrupt half the time id be happy w a auction house globally available w all factions in a central location w a 10% fee
    And as has been explained many, many times; a global Auction House would vastly increase the "corruption" in the trading markets, as well as leave the game wide open for absurdly inflated prices on even relatively easy to find items/materials.

A global auction house would be one of the worst things to happen to this game.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not played any other MMO's so don't have experience of AH's in other games, my intuition tells me the following would happen: It would be a lot easier for buyers to find what they're looking for; it would be easier for sellers to do a price check before listing; players just wanting a quick sale would undercut the lowest price by 1 gold; the prices of a lot of common and easily obtained items would plummet which would be good for the buyer but bad for the seller. The price of rare and hard to get items would skyrocket which would be good for the seller but bad for the buyer. The amount of gold you could then make from the AH would have a strong correlation with the amount of time you play and how efficiently that time is used so only the hardcore players would make decent gold from an AH. Casual players would mainly be getting their gold from selling low level common items and not getting much for it and then the forum would be filled with 'I cant afford to buy x in the AH, the prices are ridiculous' threads. I've had the game since launch on console and I'm up to about 430 CP's so I'm not super casual but I'd say the amount of time I get to play puts me closer to the casual end of the spectrum. I use the guild traders for both buying and selling, I like how it works currently as it gives me the option to hunt out bargains and flip them for a profit, none of the guilds I'm in charge a weekly fee or have a sales quota though I still donate tens of thousands of gold each week to help towards getting traders and only one of the guilds is up at 500 members and actively manages the roster so the argument some sellers don't have access to the market just seems like they're not making the simple step of joining a guild to me, it doesnt have to be a trade guild with a trader in one of the main cities, any trader will do. A lot of the gold I make from flipping common items as I'm sure a lot of other people do as well so as long as you set your prices low enough everything will sell whatever trader you have. Quite often the reasons I hear for people wanting an AH are because they want eg a level 23 sword of x with y trait and they cant find it anywhere, people don't sell those because hardly anyone buys them because they're outlevelled so quickly which means they wouldn't sell for a lot so aren't worth the time to farm, the only people getting them are other low level players and they're far more likely to use them for research or deconstruct to level up their crafting than sell them anyway. This is another reason to join a guild, most have at least a few crafters who can make any of the craftable sets

No offense but whatever your attempting to say is lost to everyone as I doubt anyone has read your entire post. Paragraphs and for formatting would make it an easier read.
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    I have a life, business, job, family, so I can't and have no interest in meeting those requirements.

I realize they have reasons for this, but for the rest of us that do more than live inside the game, we don't have options to sell stuff other than in guild or peddling in a busy zone.

This is the perfect example of a player who would really benefit from a casual trading guild ... rather than an Auction House or large trading guild.

Large trading guilds are focused on selling. That's what the guild members enjoy doing with their game time. If players "can't and have no interest in meeting (the guild's) requirements" then they are not a good fit for the guild.

In addition, casual trading guilds generally have lower requirements (or no requirements) on players to stay in good standing. Players can sell items at their own pace ... and not feel they're using up all their game time in the guild store. As others posters above me have said ... you might want to spend some time finding the right trading guild.

Yeah if anyone knows of one on Xbox One NA I would appreciate knowing :)
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually just 2 days ago i was looking to buy a dagger of dreg king with crit and ive seen one for 80K then last night i went and decided to buy it however it was gone.. so i thought to my self what a shame ohh well .. i went to rawl'kha looking around and ive seen the same dagger selling for 20K!!

Finding that has made me happy like finding a treasure and amazing bargain .. if there was auction house probably i would not find the dagger and if i did i would not be for 20K

so for this reason the way it makes you fell after finding something you were looking after and also for a cheaper price :)

Like i said its like treasure hunting
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    ScottK1994 wrote: »
    Fine. In what way does a shop sell one item per 100 hundred costumers? Even in petrol stations they're selling an item 100% of the time lol(the petrol but I shouldn't have to say that)

Not true. Sorry. Midnight, everything is closed but the petrol station and you don't drive but you want some food easily disproves this as i know my brother does this quite often.
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glyntt wrote: »
    I can think of few things that would cause me to unsub and/or lose interest in ESO right now but an Auction House would do it.

One of the best things about this game is (if you enjoy trading) the trader system. You actually have to work to find items, join the right guilds to sell them, etc. It requires effort. It's a game unto itself. And that's the problem for some folks I guess. They'd like a zero-effort gimme system that destroys what we have now, devalues literally every item in the game, all while making market manipulation 1000% easier. Just. so. they. don't. have. to. search.

I will NOT support an Auction House in ESO. Keep our system unique please.

It's not that we want zero-effort, was want zero time-waste. I bought this game to swing swords, kill things, do quests, explore dungeons. Not spend all day patting myself on the back because i look at trade menus all day. If that's the reason you got the game, that's your problem if we ever get what we want because capturing a market was never a selling point for getting the game. Which is why some people consider wasting our time searching for simple things a time waste.
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    i love the idea of having an auction house.

i feel it would benefit everyone and plus it would take away the guilds who have a monthly charge.
  • MrBrandon
    MrBrandon
    ✭✭✭
    LaxWoW18 wrote: »
    i love the idea of having an auction house.

i feel it would benefit everyone and plus it would take away the guilds who have a monthly charge.

It would make sense to do this, but it won't happen. I find it stupid that I have to run around to each town trying to find what I need. That's my opinion of course.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inb4 necro! :)
  • Sunver
    Sunver
    ✭✭✭
    It's Official.

The amount of "Auction House" beating-a-dead-horse threads surpassed the number of actively playing people.

The answer is, as always: NO., because:
    1) Decentralization is better for players, making it impossible to adjust global prices by very wealthy and bots.
    2) It's a lot more climatic and lore friendly
    3) It works very good as it is.

END of STORY.
    When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    Well with one tamriel update, it would be a lot easier to make an auction. They even took away gear from dungeons and trials and scale everything. It just look like an auction is on the horizon. Take all pros and cons from the update, without the update an auction house would be horrible, now with it. It kind of makes sense now.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grom1024 wrote: »
    I suggest compromise solution. Lets keep guild stores. And lets add AH. Those who like guild stores will use them, and those who like AH will use AH. We will see what is better in long run for users and in year or two only most popular solution will remain.

But I think that opponents of AH will never agree with such approach, because they will loose in such less restricted market. Some of them are making some money off extremely inconvenient guild store UI (the lack of search function is ridiculous especially when visiting other guild stores), so they would like this artificial barrier to be kept.
    And this post shows that you don't understand what actually happens in an AH scenario, nor do you understand the current Guild Trader Market, just like the OP doesn't bother to try to understand it.

Keeping Guild Traders and having an Auction House would only make it easier for players like myself to completely monopolize said AH.

A Scenario:
    I could still sell my items in the Guild Traders, but with my already deep pool of funds, I could easily buy out whatever I choose in an AH, then resell it for vast profits in both the Guild Trader system as well as the AH.

Sure, you guys would have your hands-held system for finding what you want, but since I'm buying up all of it and reselling it at an absurd markup, you'd never be able to afford what I sell. But then, if you really want those items, you'd be forced to buy what I have at the price I listed, as there's no way you could get it anywhere else or in any other manner.

People are putting more of a certain item up for sale in an attempt to undercut me and break my hold on the market?
    LMFAO!!! I just dip into my pool of millions of Gold, and simply out bid everyone else, then turn around and resell it and make my Gold back with a healthy profit.

End of Scenario

That's the big issue with a public Auction House in... pretty much every MMO that has or has had one. WoW, SWG, RIFT, LotRO, all of them have this issue with their AH's, and there's no solution the Dev's can introduce to stop it. Why? The very nature, the very core design of an AH allows this type of market monopoly.

It's this type of unavoidable monopolization that is preventing ZOS from implementing an AH in ESO. So for very good reasons, there will be no AH for this game.

Just because a few, fractional number of people cannot find what they want for a cheap price (when they could easily farm said items at a quite probable faster rate), does not mean that the Guild trader system is broken.
    @Uriel_Nocturne
    This is a terrible argument, there is nothing stopping me doing the same now, all I need do is go around all traders in main hubs buying up a particular item then setting the price.
    As most others use addons to determine their prices, I would soon have a strangle hold in the main area where people buy and other less well traveled area's would have similar prices.

Now I have proved your premise to be wrong, may be you can prove my reasoning as to why Guild traders are Bad

Currently we have about 160 Guild Traders, this means there is a Maximum of 80k people who can sell to the community, so my complaint is that it's not inclusive, if we work on the idea of 800k players, only 10% can actually sell to the community.

Can you explain how this is fair, how this benefits the community as a whole
    Edited by Cherryblossom on September 7, 2016 3:06PM
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viveun wrote: »
    I thoroughly enjoy the current trade system. I easily spend 75% of my game play strictly on the market. I’m good at it – nay, I’m better than that. It’s fun to me. I do enjoy being a multi-millionaire. And I would not be the least bit hindered if we switched to a global AH. Why? Because I have the capital to dominate it, and I would no longer need to worry about investing millions of my personal wealth to keep my guild’s trading stall (did I mention that trader bids are the most ingenious and successful gold sink I’ve ever seen employed in an MMO?).

I tell you the first thing I’d do. I’d buy every robust agility ring on the market immediately. You would never see them priced below 200k again. I’d take advantage of the short deflation that would occur on gold tempers as all supply became centralized and I would hoard them. Sharpened elegant swords? Mine. I would have so much fun doing what I enjoy doing, and the casual player would suffer for it.

And I know all the non-traders who look down on my kind of game play would immediately label me as malicious and manipulative simply because my “grind” is different than theirs. But that’s really not it at all. I actually go out of my way to help my community with navigating the current system, securing traders, and growing their own wealth. I simply find the highest entertainment value in ESO comes with playing the market, and this would not change with the implementation of an AH.

Now if we could talk about the actual issue here, which is not inaccessibility. It’s the poorly designed UI that almost punishes console users due to a complete lack of mods. ZOS please give us a search mechanic at the bare minimum for goodness sake. There’s no excuse for the utter lack of functionality after all this time.

You could do that now, so why don't you?
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This again? Seriously?!

Its a NO for auction houses. Zos agrees with us. Period.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    .The AH camp keep assuming that its only sellers (quoted as "exploiters / cronies" etc ( LOL ) that are voting remain. Im keen for it to stay how it is as a BUYER. Right now deals.can be had if you put in effort, all that goes away if you make that whole side of the game dull with a AH

as a seller I would make MORE money with AH as I always have to chance what I list things for and generally sell way too cheap especially if I don't know.how strong a trader position is.

but despote lost income I much prefer the system as it is now for both... It rewards time, effort and research!!!! Like all areas of the game!! Not sure why people don't want to put effort in, every one wants everything easy and instant......

I disagree, as a Buyer I would prefer an AH, in other games which are smart enough to have one I get bargins.
    More importantly there would be a greater selection of gear spanning all the levels available.
    More importantly its inclusive, rather than exclusive like guild traders.
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest compromise solution. Lets keep guild stores. And lets add AH. Those who like guild stores will use them, and those who like AH will use AH. We will see what is better in long run for users and in year or two only most popular solution will remain.

But I think that opponents of AH will never agree with such approach, because they will loose in such less restricted market. Some of them are making some money off extremely inconvenient guild store UI (the lack of search function is ridiculous especially when visiting other guild stores), so they would like this artificial barrier to be kept.
    And this post shows that you don't understand what actually happens in an AH scenario, nor do you understand the current Guild Trader Market, just like the OP doesn't bother to try to understand it.

Keeping Guild Traders and having an Auction House would only make it easier for players like myself to completely monopolize said AH.

A Scenario:
    I could still sell my items in the Guild Traders, but with my already deep pool of funds, I could easily buy out whatever I choose in an AH, then resell it for vast profits in both the Guild Trader system as well as the AH.

Sure, you guys would have your hands-held system for finding what you want, but since I'm buying up all of it and reselling it at an absurd markup, you'd never be able to afford what I sell. But then, if you really want those items, you'd be forced to buy what I have at the price I listed, as there's no way you could get it anywhere else or in any other manner.

People are putting more of a certain item up for sale in an attempt to undercut me and break my hold on the market?
    LMFAO!!! I just dip into my pool of millions of Gold, and simply out bid everyone else, then turn around and resell it and make my Gold back with a healthy profit.

End of Scenario

That's the big issue with a public Auction House in... pretty much every MMO that has or has had one. WoW, SWG, RIFT, LotRO, all of them have this issue with their AH's, and there's no solution the Dev's can introduce to stop it. Why? The very nature, the very core design of an AH allows this type of market monopoly.

It's this type of unavoidable monopolization that is preventing ZOS from implementing an AH in ESO. So for very good reasons, there will be no AH for this game.

Just because a few, fractional number of people cannot find what they want for a cheap price (when they could easily farm said items at a quite probable faster rate), does not mean that the Guild trader system is broken.
    @Uriel_Nocturne
    This is a terrible argument, there is nothing stopping me doing the same now, all I need do is go around all traders in main hubs buying up a particular item then setting the price.
    As most others use addons to determine their prices, I would soon have a strangle hold in the main area where people buy and other less well traveled area's would have similar prices.

Now I have proved your premise to be wrong, may be you can prove my reasoning as to why Guild traders are Bad

Currently we have about 160 Guild Traders, this means there is a Maximum of 80k people who can sell to the community, so my complaint is that it's not inclusive, if we work on the idea of 800k players, only 10% can actually sell to the community.

Wow the market favors the greedy... Guild trader at one time might have worked before. But an auction house is probably the right course of action now.

Capitols have great trader, cities have good traders, towns have decent, cyrodiil sometimes has decent traders and the no where in between has *** traders. The guild trader favors the rich, not fair to anyone else. U pay there price even when it 30 to 50% over priced or u can try luck and spend 3 hours of wasted time.

An auction is bad and good, but its fair and fair is becoming a staple for eso. Auction will arrive sooner than later.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    ScottK1994 wrote: »
    Stealthbr wrote: »
    Here's an idea: keep the Guild Traders and the entire system as it is, but introduce an NPC in every major city that, when interacted with, allows a player to search for the item they want and that NPC, perhaps for a fee, tells the player where to find it. The NPC does not tell how much of said item is available at the location(s) or how much it costs, only where the player can find it. An Item Scout.

It can't be complicated. Complicated and the buying and selling of goods isn't amicable.

You guys wouldn't be wanting this system in real life anyway. Need to find toilet roll. The shop down the road only has Lamborghini parts and candy. The next store you find has worn shoes and clown dolls. The next again store sells poison and food right next to eachither. Well guess what. You've *** your pants by the next shop but it does have toilet roll. Now you need detergent.

Except that is not how it is in this game. In any major hub you can find the same exact items. All this going on about can't find what you need is crazy. Either you want it dirt cheap and refuse to just pay for it or you want some obscure item that nobody else has a use for. And I think the market is doing fine on consoles as I pull in 100k+ in sales daily. Might miss a day here or there but it most definitely is not dieing as you are claiming. The market in this game is probably more realistic than most others. It is all supply and demand if you can't find an item there is obviously no demand for it so this problem couldn't be wise spread and effecting as many people a you think our a market for said items would emerge

If we take real word analogy, currently we have kiosks at gas stations. There are a lot of them, but choice is limited. Because only few people visit each of them. So only very generic goods could be offered.

With AH will have mega-mart which more people visit, so it has huge selection of goods as it could carter very specific needs.

You insists that everything that could not be found by browsing gas station kiosks is not actually needed. But mega-marts prove otherwise. There is a demand for goods that are not economical to sell at gas station kiosk. You just need to increase amount visitors.

The larger the market the more diversity it could afford. This is 101 of economics.

This is one case where real world analogies like this fall apart. In the real world, the people who own the gas station kiosks don't strip Walmart bare and resell the stuff at a higher price. In the game, they would strip Walmart bare and offer it back to Walmart at a higher price.

• Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lordrichter
    This is still a nonsense argument which could be done now.

Most games, certain items that are highly sought after have higher prices. Tempers in this game have a similar price no matter where you go, so is this market manipulation!

If you buy all tempers in every trader in the hubs, you could then decide the price, all other traders would follow the price, it's not difficult.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

A Scenario:

End of Scenario

@Uriel_Nocturne

if you can corner the market now, do it and post the screenshots.

also.... anyone can offer stuff for sale to the community anywhere - whether they get a buyer or not is another matter.
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So when are auction houses happening.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So when are auction houses happening.

They aren't. Please stop the AH threads. Not happening. Period
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Solus
    Solus
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more these threads are made the more people grow tiresome looking at an entire page of the same topic.

There's like 3 trading threads on the first page. God forbid you think this idea goes unseen or forgotten about.

God (ZOS) did forbid.
    The-Pumpkin-King // Stamblade

https://www.twitch.tv/beenerschnitzel

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

My PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GGWXsY
  • biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not. However I do think the auction house system needs some refinement.

The biggest issue I have is while searching. Say you want something like a "Ring of Agility". So you type that in and you hit search....

Page 1 - Empty
    Page 2 - Empty
    Page 3 - Empty
    Page 4 - Empty
    Page 5 - 1..way over priced
    Page 6 -Empty
    Page 7 - 43 - Empty
    Page 44 - A normal priced ring

Why the hell do we need to go through all these useless empty pages for 2 items. Just show us 1 page with 2 listings...LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO IN EXISTENCE.
    Edited by biovitalb16_ESO on October 22, 2016 7:44PM
  • Solus
    Solus
    ✭✭✭✭

The biggest issue I have is while searching. Say you want something like a "Ring of Agility". So you type that in and you hit search....

Page 1 - Empty
    Page 2 - Empty
    Page 3 - Empty
    Page 4 - Empty
    Page 6 -Empty
    Page 7 - 43 - Empty

Why the hell do we need to go through all these useless empty pages for 2 items. Just show up 1 page with 2 listings...LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO IN EXISTENCE.

Yeah the search should cancel out the stuff that doesnt apply and put it all on one page.

And personally, if there was an auction-ey house-ey type thing where you go to one place, and had access to all the guild traders, with one search bar, not only would people in out of reach places be listed, i could actually find my item without going literally everywhere. This would not only keep other traders' pricing competitive, everyone would be able to sell things more effectively.

I like that idea, its convenient

• jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Page 1 - Empty
    Page 2 - Empty
    Page 3 - Empty
    Page 4 - Empty
    Page 6 -Empty
    Page 7 - 43 - Empty

Why the hell do we need to go through all these useless empty pages for 2 items. Just show us 1 page with 2 listings...LIKE EVERY OTHER MMO IN EXISTENCE.

i have never seen an empty page on a guild trader - unless it had 'your search yielded no results' (or words to that effect) at the top of it.
  • Solus
    Solus
    ✭✭✭✭

Page 1 - Empty
    Page 2 - Empty
    Page 3 - Empty
    Page 4 - Empty
    Page 6 -Empty
    Page 7 - 43 - Empty

i have never seen an empty page on a guild trader - unless it had 'your search yielded no results' (or words to that effect) at the top of it.

try searching for something, like under weapons tab, and type in agility.

There are pages that will be completely empty because not all of the weapons are agility weapons, but there are pages and pages of weapons. just an example

This discussion has been closed.