The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why the H is the 3 piece on Necromancer stam recovery
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Detector wrote: »
    It's will be work for NB? Shadow = pet?

2228e00126.jpg

Nope. Shadow is not a pet.

So why shadow image proc The Hunt set? :smile:
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    juhasman wrote: »

2228e00126.jpg

So why shadow image proc The Hunt set? :smile:

Probably they changed it. When I tested the Necropotence set it was 1 year ago and the hunt set didnt even exist at that time.
    Because I can!
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do all the sets come with decisive and sturdy, is another thing I'd like to know.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does someone know by any chance if the sun set spell damage increase to fire damage is given before or after buffs?
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Does someone know by any chance if the sun set spell damage increase to fire damage is given before or after buffs?

I'm not sure, but I think that you don't get a +400 spell damage when you use fire spell, but all you fire spell consider your spell damage +400 when you use them. That's mean fire ultimate will probably get the 400 spell damage, but no other ultimate won't.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »

I'm not sure, but I think that you don't get a +400 spell damage when you use fire spell, but all you fire spell consider your spell damage +400 when you use them. That's mean fire ultimate will probably get the 400 spell damage, but no other ultimate won't.

Well that is what I mean actually :lol:
    Your fire spells behave as if they have 400 spell damage more, though I am wondering if that value is also buffed by major and minor sorcery?
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2228e00126.jpg

Yes, shadow IS a pet.

Engine guardian is a pet, maw of the infernal, even ball of lightning is a pet and morkuldin.
    Edited by Dracane on July 5, 2016 12:50PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your fire spells behave as if they have 400 spell damage more, though I am wondering if that value is also buffed by major and minor sorcery?

Oh, sorry, I misread ^^'

I don't know. Perhaps in a few, after the patch.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's like elemental succession, just worse :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Have you been able to test? Can you explain how the bonus damage is added?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

It is not applied, it's always active.
    All flame abilities simply gain 400 spell damage. Dots and direct hit abilities.

Sun is the best set for fire mages now. 400 spell damage is a huge bonus. Similar bonuses are usually only available for a short time and require you to do something ( molag van Kena, alchemist, enchant)
    So 400 spell damage is less than these sets offer, but it has a 100% uptime for all your fire damage.
    Edited by Dracane on July 5, 2016 5:09PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All flame abilities simply gain 400 spell damage. Dots and direct hit abilities.

Sun is the best set for fire mages now. 400 spell damage is a huge bonus. Similar bonuses are usually only available for a short time and require you to do something ( molag van Kena, alchemist, enchant)
    So 400 spell damage is less than these sets offer, but it has a 100% uptime for all your fire damage.

And even more : this set come with jewelries, so it can be combined with some other good set pretty easily.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I understand the 100% uptime.

Question is more nuanced than I actually asked:
    1. Can it benefit from Sorcery buff?
    2. Is it added before or after CP multipliers? (e.g. to your char's base spell damage)
    3. How does it interact w/ Dunmer +7% fire dmg or Altmer + 4% elemental damage.
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    EgoRush wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

Hey there, thanks a lot for your effort!

The Set I quoted was one I was especially excited for. But in the patch notes we read this
    Storm Knight’s Plate: Increased the proc chance on this item set to 10%, up from 5%, and significantly increased the proc’s Shock Damage. Also, updated this item set’s 3- and 4-piece bonuses to provide Spell Resistance and Max Health, respectively, rather than providing Spell Damage for both.

On your datamined set the damage looks like it has been reduced by about 85%(!) actually, when thinking about the Set as we have it on Live currently (with CP120 or CP130 as highest Level, it procs for 7k+ !).
    Did you by chance make a mistake? Or was it ZOS and they meant to write 11700 instead xD.

And did you find out if it comes with all Weapons and all Jewelry? :)

It procs for 7K or the tool tip marks it for 7K? We all know how dodgy tool tips can be. Might be that once spell damage/penetration/buffs are all accounted for that the damage will be higher maybe?
    @EgoRush you better get ready for vdsa ;)

We'll need to form a new team now Xantaria isn't with us. Me, @Alcast and Yolo will be ready and waiting though ;) I'm wondering whether they will make the portals immune to damage like in Maelstrom.
    We don't have Suru, but we got a special guest ;)

@Nifty2g i believe in you guys >:D Nifty best team drafter NA
    Edited by Suru on July 5, 2016 8:27PM

Suru
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested sun vs julianos on pts template dk dunmer, I'm quite surprised, sun beats julianos in a vacuum.

Julianos: light attack (crit) 3473, molten whip (crit) 11203, crit% 63.4, spell damage 2172 (+400 invisible)
    Sun:........light attack (crit) 3757, molten whip (crit) 11897, crit% 57.1, spell damage 2342

Assuming we would fire 1 molten whip per second and nothing else, DPS :
    Julianos 7952
    Sun........8007

Now the question is, is it worth it to replace Skoria/ Monster helm + Willpower with the Sun set + 1 pc monster (Kena)? I need the damn jewelry to find out.

EDIT: I should probably mention that when factoring in aggressive horn, igneous, etc, I assume Julianos is still better however you can run both if you sacrifice the 2 pc monster helm OR sacrifice destro staff for dw.
    Edited by clocksstoppe on July 5, 2016 8:38PM
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    Necropotence+Destruction mastery+Master inferno.

Hoping one of those sets have jewelry because that will be a hilarious amount of max magicka.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tist wrote: »

Hoping one of those sets have jewelry because that will be a hilarious amount of max magicka.

All the updated Trial/Dungeon sets have jewellery and weapons, Finn confirmed it on the forums.
  • Eterminix
    Eterminix
    ✭✭
    @Paulington do you happen to have a link to that thread?
    AD Kausarvex V16 DK
    AD Vex Luthor V9 Sorceror
    AD Tyrannosaurus Vex V8 Templar
    AD Raenne Davari Vex V7 Nightblade
    DC Kalliera Davari Vex 23 DK
    DC Saskra Davari Vex 7 Sorceror
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Eterminix
    Eterminix
    ✭✭
    Thanks Gil.Galad
    Edited by Eterminix on July 5, 2016 11:18PM
    AD Kausarvex V16 DK
    AD Vex Luthor V9 Sorceror
    AD Tyrannosaurus Vex V8 Templar
    AD Raenne Davari Vex V7 Nightblade
    DC Kalliera Davari Vex 23 DK
    DC Saskra Davari Vex 7 Sorceror
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Does it work with fire destro light/heavy attacks?

Got to try it with a dunmer nb Or dk If it does .
    EU | PC
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

Hey there, thanks a lot for your effort!

The Set I quoted was one I was especially excited for. But in the patch notes we read this
    Storm Knight’s Plate: Increased the proc chance on this item set to 10%, up from 5%, and significantly increased the proc’s Shock Damage. Also, updated this item set’s 3- and 4-piece bonuses to provide Spell Resistance and Max Health, respectively, rather than providing Spell Damage for both.

On your datamined set the damage looks like it has been reduced by about 85%(!) actually, when thinking about the Set as we have it on Live currently (with CP120 or CP130 as highest Level, it procs for 7k+ !).
    Did you by chance make a mistake? Or was it ZOS and they meant to write 11700 instead xD.

And did you find out if it comes with all Weapons and all Jewelry? :)

It procs for 7K or the tool tip marks it for 7K? We all know how dodgy tool tips can be. Might be that once spell damage/penetration/buffs are all accounted for that the damage will be higher maybe?
    @EgoRush you better get ready for vdsa ;)

We'll need to form a new team now Xantaria isn't with us. Me, @Alcast and Yolo will be ready and waiting though ;) I'm wondering whether they will make the portals immune to damage like in Maelstrom.
    We don't have Suru, but we got a special guest ;)

@Nifty2g i believe in you guys >:D Nifty best team drafter NA

No chance :P we have the perfect team worked out already. See you on the leaderboards!
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand the 100% uptime.

Question is more nuanced than I actually asked:
    1. Can it benefit from Sorcery buff?
    2. Is it added before or after CP multipliers? (e.g. to your char's base spell damage)
    3. How does it interact w/ Dunmer +7% fire dmg or Altmer + 4% elemental damage.

Base values are always applied first, percentages after that. So yes, it works with elemental expert and dunmer.
    It profits from major sorcery

And what do you mean with CP mults ? CP only add max magicka. 300 CP add 4299 magicka.
    This does not affect sun obviously :)

@Master_Kas Yes, it does :)
    Edited by Dracane on July 6, 2016 11:13AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tist wrote: »

No :) master staff does not give you any benefits.
    5 pieces of necropotence and destruction noobery require 10slots

So 3 yewelry and 7 armor or 3 yewelry, 6 armor and 1 weapon.
    Keep in mind that both only come in light armor.

You are already forced to loose 1 undaunted (2% magicka)
    If you want the master weapon, you need another one and loose another 2% magicka
    AND you loose the damage of an enchant. The master staff will end up giving you maybe 300 or 400 Magicka more because of that.

So it's advised to go for 3 yewelry of necro, 1 weapon and 1 armor and then 5 pieces destuction and 1 molag kena in heavy.

And at this point, I want to say that everyone who still uses a master or maelstrom weapon is a bit bad at math. You guys are too obsessed with stats. Damage enchants are so strong now, that they highly outperform a single spell damage bonus. Of course this is not true when using a melstrom staff with wall of elements. But besides that..... please drop them and take a normal set piece staff.

Master and Maelstrom weapons are ONLY good if you use them in combination with their intended ability. if you don't, then use a weapon with a damage enchant on it if you want max damage output. Because at the end of the day, the damage you have dealt to your target matters and not the numbers on your character sheet.
    Edited by Dracane on July 6, 2016 11:40AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • yournympho
    yournympho
    Soul Shriven
    Will the dragon guard set get rings?
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yournympho wrote: »
    Will the dragon guard set get rings?

As mentioned by the Dungeon Lead (Mike Finnigan), all updated Trial/Dungeon sets come in all armour slots, weapons and jewellery, so yes.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know, if gold yewelry will come with weekly rewards ? Such as gold sun and necropotence rings for example ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got a pic of amberplasm set? Would love to see it.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,