The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storm Knight is still nothing more than lightning form for poor people :blush:
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Amberplasm is going to look real nice on my sorcerer !!!!!!!!!!!! Just hoping that it has jewelry ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    @Paulington did you find anything about the Yokeda/Aether/Ophidian sets?

I'd be very surprised if they didn't scale them up as well, as they'd make sense as vet mode incentives for AA/Hel Ra.

Well Ophidian is scaled already, I'm still trying to put together a 5 piece of Skirmisher's Bite and another 5 piece of Vicious Serpent. So far only have 3 items with the right traits (after a couple of runs and buying them off guildies)

So Aether and Yokeda probably scale too now, I'm pretty sure they did say that all sets from those two trials would scale to CP160.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Amberplasm is going to look real nice on my sorcerer !!!!!!!!!!!! Just hoping that it has jewelry ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jewelery and weapons
    Edited by juhasman on June 28, 2016 11:12AM
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the sets that were scaled up in AA and Hel Ra are dropping in impen?
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jewellery and weapons even for the revamped old sets?!?!? 5 Warlock, 1 monster set, 5 crafted whatever seems not impossible to have fun with later in the year. :)
    Halcyon Black
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Amberplasm seems kinda OP, just my initial reaction..

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)

Meh. Don't want to recraft my Willow's staffs. :D

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.

Amberplasm is certainly tempting (but if it´s a drop set i won´t get my hopes up). Warlock and syrabane are kinda meh compared to lich imo.
    I really like them making necropotence desireable.
    Also haj mota is something i´d like to give a try given i don´t longer have room on my bars for boundless storm.

First time i like the new set design.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.

Amberplasm is certainly tempting (but if it´s a drop set i won´t get my hopes up). Warlock and syrabane are kinda meh compared to lich imo.
    Also haj mota is something i´d like to give a try given i don´t longer have room on my bars for boundless storm.

I agree. Lich clearly beats Warlock and Syrabane.
    Warlock and Lich share the same 2-4 piece stats and Lich grants roughly 1100 Magicka regen for 20 seconds and that is boosted by passives and CP.
    So at least 11000 Magicka in 1 minute (as I said, unbuffed). Warlock only gives a bit over 8000 per minute.

Syrabane is not even desirable for magicka builds imo, because we can't block much. I only see it being usefull for DKs and Templars who seem to be able to block forever as Magicka builds for some reason and they sure have better sets than Syrabane.
    At least Syrabane was a glorious hero of Summerset <3 So I still love him
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking of doing Dark Stride Boots on my Stam Sorc; cause I want Perma Sprint lol

• Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    juhasman wrote: »

Jewelery and weapons

You sir have made my day. Seducer, Amberplasm and Molag Kena here we go. Sustain til the end of days.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

My fault, thinking of Amberplasm as a crafted set for some reason. With both rings and necklace, I could combine it with Lich... more grinding. x)

As for Syrabane - well it got a gcd now, but still not bad. And with the loss of the heavy armor block cost reduction, 5 heavy won't be so important, thus it could be made use of even if it doesn't come with full jewelry.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Velidreths Mask and Kena Shoulder. That's 258 weapon power for 2 slots. Stamina needed this buff :/........
    PC EU
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is sad news, I hope they'll scale them up before patch goes Live. These sets & the weapon/jewelry 3-sets + the possible changes to them are what kept me hyped about AA/Hel Ra being scaled up :(

Was waiting for Twice-Fanged Serpent as well :)
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, has anyone seen hide of the Werewolf? UT was supposedly getting a change and u thought an upgrade to CP 160
    Hide of the Werewolf: Updated this item set’s 2-, 3-, and 4-piece bonuses to provide Max Health, Max Stamina, and Weapon Damage, respectively, rather than providing Physical Resist, Max Health, and Max Stamina.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Hey, has anyone seen hide of the Werewolf? UT was supposedly getting a change and u thought an upgrade to CP 160
    Hide of the Werewolf: Updated this item set’s 2-, 3-, and 4-piece bonuses to provide Max Health, Max Stamina, and Weapon Damage, respectively, rather than providing Physical Resist, Max Health, and Max Stamina.

0164f8166c.jpg
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... that looks interesting on the first glance, but then you compare it to Tava's Blessing:

5) When you dodge an attack you receive the blessing of Tava and gain 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds.

so 3 ulti/s

vs

5) Generate 5 Ultimate when damaged. This effect can occur once very 5 seconds.

1 ulti/s

I think Werewolf Hide set should get buffed on that basis & grant atleast 15 ulti when damaged (or cooldown reduced to 2 seconds~).
    Edited by DDuke on June 28, 2016 1:57PM
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Velidreths mask should have spell damage on it if molag kena is going to have weapon and spell damage.

Yeah and every set that only does spell damage or magic damage should have weapon damage as well, because reasons.

This whole idea that we need 100% parity with every single set is just stupid.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone post the updated Master weapons yet? Really curious if they've changed the values on anything.
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    My pet sorc needs necropotance. How is it achieved?

According to the patch notes: "drop in Hel Ra Citadel at Champion 160".

-Foo
  • Lyudorashi
    5) When you dodge an attack you receive the blessing of Tava and gain 9 Ultimate over 3 seconds.
    so 3 ulti/s
    Only if you are going to spam roll-dodge to get that buff constantly, if not, its uptime is way less and varies hugely in different encounters.
    High-end PVE tank&DD
    Well-Fitted DC EU
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did anyone post the updated Master weapons yet? Really curious if they've changed the values on anything.
    The Master's Dagger:
    430194c9f5.jpg
    The Master's Sword:
    23d137f135.jpg
    The Master's Bow:
    bc49b34d1a.jpg
    The Master's Greatsword:
    e2ea965c53.jpg
    The Master's Restoration Staff:
    0d37c2b719.jpg
    The Master's Inferno Staff:
    824a3e6301.jpg
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lyudorashi wrote: »
    so 3 ulti/s
    Only if you are going to spam roll-dodge to get that buff constantly, if not, its uptime is way less and varies hugely in different encounters.

It doesn't proc from Shuffle dodges?
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Paulington :)

Seems like some have been nerfed a little bit(?)

I remember bow giving well over 300 weapon damage for example pre-patch, but I might be wrong.
  • Lyudorashi
    so 3 ulti/s

It does, but you wont be dodging every 3 seconds with just shuffle. You also cant proc that buff while it is already up.
    High-end PVE tank&DD
    Well-Fitted DC EU
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    So basically none of the new monster sets can be used by magicka users...

Looking at those sets, there's nothing interesting for magicka builds at all.

I'll stick to my julianos/kena/willpower sets for the next couple of months then.

Take a closer look at the Destruction Mastery set. It's a better set than Julianos. That 2400 extra magicka is equivalent to 229 spell damage.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... that looks interesting on the first glance, but then you compare it to Tava's Blessing:

so 3 ulti/s

vs

5) Generate 5 Ultimate when damaged. This effect can occur once very 5 seconds.

1 ulti/s

I think Werewolf Hide set should get buffed on that basis & grant atleast 15 ulti when damaged (or cooldown reduced to 2 seconds~).

Remember that werewolf hide comes in at least rings, if not more in this patch. You may be able to have werewolf hide, tava's favor, and blood spawn all up at once and all 3 cool down timers going while you get ultimate. With decisive, that would probably be the best ultimate gainer in the game?

The question I have though is it better than dragon crest with 15% cost reduction.
    Edited by HeroOfNone on June 28, 2016 2:46PM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    so 3 ulti/s

It does, but you wont be dodging every 3 seconds with just shuffle. You also cant proc that buff while it is already up.

Well, in PvE that depends on how many mobs you have attacking on you :P

But in PvP, your shuffle will make you dodge pretty much every second.

That said, you might be right that it's well balanced as far as PvE goes. Last thing I'd want to see is even more fotm medium armor sets for tanks.

I'll stick to my julianos/kena/willpower sets for the next couple of months then.

Take a closer look at the Destruction Mastery set. It's a better set than Julianos. That 2400 extra magicka is equivalent to 229 spell damage.

Not sure if sarcasm, but Julianos gives you 300 spell damage as 5-set bonus. 375 if you want to get specific & add Major+Minor Sorcery. Sorcs can get that value even higher by having sorc skills on bar.

The most you'll have from Destruction Mastery is 2400+(Racial Passive +10%+Bound Aegis 8%+Inner Light 7%+Undaunted 6%)->3144. Though you can add Sturdy Horn as well & increase that to 3384 I suppose.

The one benefit Destruction Mastery does have though is that unlike spell dmg, magicka affects your dmg shield strength as well, but it's still a very weak set compared to something like Necropotence.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One downside though, it only comes in light armor. Julianos is crafted so you can choose freely.
    Some setups might loose undaunted passives due to that liddle fact.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so 3 ulti/s

Well, in PvE that depends on how many mobs you have attacking on you :P

But in PvP, your shuffle will make you dodge pretty much every second.

That said, you might be right that it's well balanced as far as PvE goes. Last thing I'd want to see is even more fotm medium armor sets for tanks.

Not sure if sarcasm, but Julianos gives you 300 spell damage as 5-set bonus. 375 if you want to get specific & add Major+Minor Sorcery. Sorcs can get that value even higher by having sorc skills on bar.

The most you'll have from Destruction Mastery is 2400+(Racial Passive +10%+Bound Aegis 8%+Inner Light 7%+Undaunted 6%)->3144. Though you can add Sturdy Horn as well & increase that to 3384 I suppose.

The one benefit Destruction Mastery does have though is that unlike spell dmg, magicka affects your dmg shield strength as well, but it's still a very weak set compared to something like Necropotence.

Why are you only counting the 5th piece bonus in your calculation? Destruction Mastery also has a 4th piece bonus that gives you 129 spell damage. The crit bonuses on both sets aren't worth jack in PvP, so I would consider DM better than Julianos overall.

Edited by Emma_Overload on June 28, 2016 2:58PM
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE