The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• reclaimervii.sierra117ub17_ESO
    Did they chane the Atherian Mage Set? I want to see the Master Weapons!
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My pet sorc needs necropotance. How is it achieved?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭
    Can any of these sets come in impenetrable?
  • Zeg0ta
    Zeg0ta
    ✭✭✭
    Kiiiddd wrote: »
    So with the new sets 5 Dragon, 5 Tava's, 3 Potentates, 1 Haj Mota will be hallarious with Warhorn on a DK Tank. You just have to have different Weapons on the front/back bar
    25% cheaper Warhorn should be fun

If your sorc tank it'll be even cheaper lol
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aenlir wrote: »
    Can any of these sets come in impenetrable?

#sturdy
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Velidreth Set could use a little buff. Double the 2nd damage bonus and it should be fine.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvm
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel Bravo, just bravo
    @Paulington
    1. Are you sure that those sets have all jewel parts?
    2. Can you sort those new sets according to dung where it drop.
    3. Could you post screenshots of the new appearances collected from completing vr mode of those dungeons.
    4. Does upgraded sets from trials got new pieces?
    Hm, asking again and again to grant templars major evasion resulted in set that benefits mostly for templars but grant major evasion to everyone :/
    Edited by Cinbri on June 28, 2016 5:38AM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Hm, asking again and again to grant templars major evasion resulted in set that benefits mostly for templars but grant major evasion to everyone :/
    Shuffle is best source for it, and also you heal yourself too so you grant yourself the bonus
    #MOREORBS
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Shuffle is best source for it, and also you heal yourself too so you grant yourself the bonus

After block nerf Shuffle became stamina drainer for magicka templars. If new sets have all jewel parts this problem maybe fixed and it looks better than Transmutation set despite it 100% proc. Magicka templars with Tava+Malubeth+Gosamer... Welcome back 1.6 times. (If anyone collect full 5pc post us video of it s proc visual effect please.)
    Tho, all new sets are just awesome, there is so many new sets combinations now.
    Edited by Cinbri on June 28, 2016 5:37AM
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Paulington wrote: »
    DDuke wrote: »
    @Paulington did you find anything about the Yokeda/Aether/Ophidian sets?

I'd be very surprised if they didn't scale them up as well, as they'd make sense as vet mode incentives for AA/Hel Ra.

They have not been scaled up, check the patch notes for the scaled sets and Aether etc aren't there since the other ones (Infallible Aether for example) already have.

Oh.

That is sad news, I hope they'll scale them up before patch goes Live. These sets & the weapon/jewelry 3-sets + the possible changes to them are what kept me hyped about AA/Hel Ra being scaled up :(

Indeed, I was particularly looking forward to the twice-fang serpant set cp160.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To reiterate, ALL sets have jewellery included, weapons too, as far as I can tell.

@Paulington ,

Great info :)

Do you perhaps also know what new sets come in all weights ?
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amberplasm seems kinda OP, just my initial reaction..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    (For the new stam monster set)
    So 10k dmg per 10 secs.. assuming 100% uptime this set only add 1k Dps (Obviously will be higher due to CP etc and also bonus in +129 wep damage)
    How does this compare to Mephala for a stam dk pve?

Isn't it 10k per spore, so 3k dps ?

And there is no word that it cannot hit 3x the same enemy.
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can all these set drop in randomized traits ? Or only nirnhoned ?
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Let's hope for Infused right :wink:
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

Let's hope for Infused right :wink:

Now you made me Widow Endeavour Time
    I really hope it comes with infused and divine

But since these seem to come with yewelry and and weapons now, I wouldn't mind too much if the trait is trash.
    Edited by Dracane on June 28, 2016 7:15AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Velidreth + poison knight...

that... makes me :)
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Lord_Hev on June 28, 2016 7:35AM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

Hey there, thanks a lot for your effort!

The Set I quoted was one I was especially excited for. But in the patch notes we read this
    Storm Knight’s Plate: Increased the proc chance on this item set to 10%, up from 5%, and significantly increased the proc’s Shock Damage. Also, updated this item set’s 3- and 4-piece bonuses to provide Spell Resistance and Max Health, respectively, rather than providing Spell Damage for both.

On your datamined set the damage looks like it has been reduced by about 85%(!) actually, when thinking about the Set as we have it on Live currently (with CP120 or CP130 as highest Level, it procs for 7k+ !).
    Did you by chance make a mistake? Or was it ZOS and they meant to write 11700 instead xD.

And did you find out if it comes with all Weapons and all Jewelry? :)
    Edited by Birdovic on June 28, 2016 8:22AM
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So basically none of the new monster sets can be used by magicka users...

Looking at those sets, there's nothing interesting for magicka builds at all.

I'll stick to my julianos/kena/willpower sets for the next couple of months then.
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

The Set I quoted was one I was especially excited for. But in the patch notes we read this
    Storm Knight’s Plate: Increased the proc chance on this item set to 10%, up from 5%, and significantly increased the proc’s Shock Damage. Also, updated this item set’s 3- and 4-piece bonuses to provide Spell Resistance and Max Health, respectively, rather than providing Spell Damage for both.

On your datamined set the damage looks like it has been reduced by about 85%(!) actually, when thinking about the Set as we have it on Live currently (with CP120 or CP130 as highest Level, it procs for 7k+ !).
    Did you by chance make a mistake? Or was it ZOS and they meant to write 11700 instead xD.

It procs for 7K or the tool tip marks it for 7K? We all know how dodgy tool tips can be. Might be that once spell damage/penetration/buffs are all accounted for that the damage will be higher maybe?
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

It procs for 7K or the tool tip marks it for 7K? We all know how dodgy tool tips can be. Might be that once spell damage/penetration/buffs are all accounted for that the damage will be higher maybe?
    @EgoRush you better get ready for vdsa ;)
    #MOREORBS
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

We'll need to form a new team now Xantaria isn't with us. Me, @Alcast and Yolo will be ready and waiting though ;) I'm wondering whether they will make the portals immune to damage like in Maelstrom.
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

We'll need to form a new team now Xantaria isn't with us. Me, @Alcast and Yolo will be ready and waiting though ;) I'm wondering whether they will make the portals immune to damage like in Maelstrom.
    We don't have Suru, but we got a special guest ;)
    #MOREORBS
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    New Dungeon Sets:

Storm Knight:
    1818a617f1.jpg

@Paulington

We don't have Suru, but we got a special guest ;)

You'll need all the help you can get to keep ahead of us :P I'll be taking all world records once I return to the game.

• RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering whether they will make the portals immune to damage like in Maelstrom.

I've read somewhere that they aren't damageable anymore, just like MA portals.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd appreciate it if you could datamine jewelry and weapons for some of these sets. @Paulington

Edited by Lord_Hev on June 28, 2016 10:09AM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)

Meh. Don't want to recraft my Willow's staffs. :D

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.
    Edited by ToRelax on June 28, 2016 10:12AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU