The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Amberplasm seems kinda OP, just my initial reaction..

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)

Meh. Don't want to recraft my Willow's staffs. :D

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.

Amberplasm is certainly tempting (but if it´s a drop set i won´t get my hopes up). Warlock and syrabane are kinda meh compared to lich imo.
    I really like them making necropotence desireable.
    Also haj mota is something i´d like to give a try given i don´t longer have room on my bars for boundless storm.

First time i like the new set design.

My fault, thinking of Amberplasm as a crafted set for some reason. With both rings and necklace, I could combine it with Lich... more grinding. x)

I was thinking of pairing it up with the Seducer set actually. It would be more consistant than the Lich set, plus I really don't want to spend over 1 million gold for just one set (that's on Xbox EU)... So yeah
    Seducer, Molag Kena, Amberplasm. You've got yourself a PvP Sustain monster who will hit pretty damn hard (around 3.3k Spell Damage Buffed (on a sorcerer). Throw in a couple of well-fitted pieces and you are going to be a pain in the ass to fight in PvP ! And I'm ready to grind for as long as needs to take to get all the Amberplasm jewelry :smiley:

Question remains: Where is the amberplasm set aquired.

Amberplasm drops in the Ruins of Mazzatun. I got a few pieces on Veteran.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »
    Amberplasm seems kinda OP, just my initial reaction..

OP, or just what small-scalers needed ;)

Meh. Don't want to recraft my Willow's staffs. :D

But. If these sets do have jewelry. Welcome back Warlock, Syrabane, Dragonguard, Sun. Mazzatun and Velidreth's might be interesting as well.

Amberplasm is certainly tempting (but if it´s a drop set i won´t get my hopes up). Warlock and syrabane are kinda meh compared to lich imo.
    I really like them making necropotence desireable.
    Also haj mota is something i´d like to give a try given i don´t longer have room on my bars for boundless storm.

First time i like the new set design.

My fault, thinking of Amberplasm as a crafted set for some reason. With both rings and necklace, I could combine it with Lich... more grinding. x)

I was thinking of pairing it up with the Seducer set actually. It would be more consistant than the Lich set, plus I really don't want to spend over 1 million gold for just one set (that's on Xbox EU)... So yeah
    Seducer, Molag Kena, Amberplasm. You've got yourself a PvP Sustain monster who will hit pretty damn hard (around 3.3k Spell Damage Buffed (on a sorcerer). Throw in a couple of well-fitted pieces and you are going to be a pain in the ass to fight in PvP ! And I'm ready to grind for as long as needs to take to get all the Amberplasm jewelry :smiley:

Question remains: Where is the amberplasm set aquired.

Amberplasm drops in the Ruins of Mazzatun. I got a few pieces on Veteran.

No impen in the loot table, right?
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ishammael

You must be kidding, right?
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ishammael

Not kidding, I'm pretty sure they removed impen from all PvE loot table.
    Just wondering if anyone can confirm. 'cause if you can't get it in impen, makes it hard to run in PvP.

Basically: ZoS, please add impen back to the PvE loot table. Please remove training and prosperous.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    @Ishammael

Just wondering if anyone can confirm. 'cause if you can't get it in impen, makes it hard to run in PvP.

Basically: ZoS, please add impen back to the PvE loot table. Please remove training and prosperous.

I was always wondering, why mobs dont crit? Add them crit chance, change some fight mechanics to be based on crit gear and make the gear desired by PvE players too. Right now is pure DPS/HPS gearing based on divines.
    Because I can!
  • genjutsu_kami
    genjutsu_kami
    ✭✭✭
    love diversity, now builds will be more unique
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ishammael

Oh no...Why is ZOS messing around with Traits so much? Everything they did with trait Accessibility was questionable at best so far. They add useless traits to endgame Sets and remove useful traits from endgame sets at the same time. This doesnt make sense! I mean, at all!

Seeing these things happening starts to hurt, seriously..
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by IxskullzxI on June 30, 2016 12:30PM
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master Dagger Image
    430194c9f5.jpg

I personally think this piece of gear need's a huge buff. Compared to the maelstrom daggers it's pretty bad. Overall i think all the Master Weapon's should be revamped with the dps output of Maelstrom weapon's in mind.

Could someone on PC do a comparison of Twin Slashes with a master dagger and maelstrom dagger? @Alcast Could you maybe do this for me? :)
    PS4 NA DC
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a cool down on ice furnace? If not it might actually be really cool
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Master Dagger Image
    430194c9f5.jpg

I personally think this piece of gear need's a huge buff. Compared to the maelstrom daggers it's pretty bad. Overall i think all the Master Weapon's should be revamped with the dps output of Maelstrom weapon's in mind.

Could someone on PC do a comparison of Twin Slashes with a master dagger and maelstrom dagger? @Alcast Could you maybe do this for me? :)

I dont need to do this, I can already tell you that Maelstrom daggers are by far better than Master dagger.
    I mean, Maelstrom weaps grant you 3k weap dmg which is crazy on all your DoTs. Master only boosts rendings by a little bit, prolly even less than Maelstrom weaps do lol ><
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ishammael

That is why I have started to plan only with drop sets that have jewellery and weapons, so I have at most one piece armor without impenetrable.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Nikulas set...

Can this reflect ANY spell, or just the usual sorc projectiles?

Because I'm thinking it would be brilliant to reflect one in four radiant destruction beams... And hilarious at the same time.

Can you imagine the look on a templar's face when they execute themselves at 50% health?
    Edited by Minalan on June 30, 2016 3:42PM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    The Nikulas set...

Can this reflect ANY spell, or just the usual sorc projectiles?

Because I'm thinking it would be brilliant to reflect one in four radiant destruction beams... And hilarious at the same time.

Can you imagine the look on a templar's face when they execute themselves at 50% health?

Only projectiles are reflectable.
    Because I can!
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

It was my templar build before TG maj, with eclipse : be down to 20% life, be radiant destructed, pop eclipse, see the enemy taking 15k damage per second without even attacking him. It was fun.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if the sets from PVE that have been scaled up to CP160 come in jewlery etc? I know it has been data mined, but the low level versions had very specific pieces. Would it only drop from the new dungeons or other places to?
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the new 160 cp scaled set have jewelries and weapons (confirmed by ZOS), but they only drop in the new 160cp scaled area (aka AA, HRC and DsA).
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm or deny whether the old trials gear (twice flanged snake, aether, ophidian, etc.) Have been scaled to 160cp?

I have heard people say no, and I haven't seen any pictures, but the patch notes imply they have been scaled, in much the same way that master weapons were scaled, but not specifically called out in the patch notes. Thanks!
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where is the best place to farm for cp 160 gear such as necropotence and other sets that aren't pvp sets?

AA/Hel Ra
  • Hadan_of_Rift
    Hadan_of_Rift
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Haj Mota and Velidreth's monster sets are so OP it's silly. Why use BS (2 piece) if you can use Haj Mota, why use kena (2 piece) if you can use Velidreth's?
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Haj Mota and Velidreth's monster sets are so OP it's silly. Why use BS (2 piece) if you can use Haj Mota, why use kena (2 piece) if you can use Velidreth's?

Haj Mota: because you already have Major armor buffs from your class anyways, and the set bonus doesn't stack as a result. Bloodspawn does.

Velidreth: because magicka builds don't benefit from this set at all.
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    CasNation wrote: »

Haj Mota: because you already have Major armor buffs from your class anyways, and the set bonus doesn't stack as a result. Bloodspawn does.

Velidreth: because magicka builds don't benefit from this set at all.

Yep, they're different sets designed for different purposes. Haj Mota's main draw is that it allows tanks to free up a skill slot on their bar. Velidreth is not only stamina-based, but it's likely to only really see use from melee builds. You're better off with Molag Kena if you're using bow or destro staff.
    Edited by Semner on June 30, 2016 8:05PM
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I think some of this is going to make stam even more OP, even as a magicka user I'm happy about the upgrade of the old sets. It's giving me "ideas". =)
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a couple questions for those in the know.

Are these new item sets dropping with rings and jewelry?

Also, does the Stygian set bonus apply while Clouding Swarm is active?

I just had an idea for an Ult Gen Stygian DK for PVP.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Dagger Image
    430194c9f5.jpg

The Stats look almost exactly like my old cp120(or140?) Master Dagger, I think thats not right.
    Or they simply didnt update it, would explain it e.e
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    I want that masters sword but I haven't done any pve in a year
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've got a couple questions for those in the know.

Are these new item sets dropping with rings and jewelry?

Also, does the Stygian set bonus apply while Clouding Swarm is active?

I just had an idea for an Ult Gen Stygian DK for PVP.

Better bump my 'Fix Clouding Swarm' thread then. ;)
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one got an Impenetrable piece in my runs on the PTS so it looks like it's poof from PvE.
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • EgoRush
    EgoRush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apologies if this has already been asked: the updated older sets are also expected to come with jewellery pieces too? For example, Necropotence that doesn't currently have jewellery will have it introduced like Worm Cult did?
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor (PvE - www.hodor-guild.eu), Chimaira (PvE)
    Character: Oriantha (Templar Healer), Zelda's Inferno (Dragonknight Tank), The Lumen Sage (Stamina Sorcerer DD), The Umbra Witch (Magicka Nightblade DD), Flirts-With-Boys (Stamina Nightblade DD), Oriantha Ellesidil (Magicka Sorcerer DD/healer), Wariantha (Magicka Warden in the making)

Current vMA score (Templar): Pending return to game
    World Record for all trials pre-Thieves Guild
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj clear
    World first V16 Maw of Lorkhaj speed run clear
    Returning to the game for Morrowind