The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EgoRush wrote: »
    Apologies if this has already been asked: the updated older sets are also expected to come with jewellery pieces too? For example, Necropotence that doesn't currently have jewellery will have it introduced like Worm Cult did?
    Seems so.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3123647/#Comment_3123647
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potentate's seems to come in all (healthy) jewelry, all weapons and shields. Thought that might be interesting to some...
    Is there a cool down on ice furnace? If not it might actually be really cool

Pretty sure that's heavy armor.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Apologies if this has already been asked: the updated older sets are also expected to come with jewellery pieces too? For example, Necropotence that doesn't currently have jewellery will have it introduced like Worm Cult did?
    Seems so.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3123647/#Comment_3123647

Seems a Dream Is coming true
  • IxskullzxI
    IxskullzxI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »
    Seems so.

Seems a Dream Is coming true

Except it doesn't come in impen so it doesn't matter.
    #HowDoYouLikeYourDK?
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except it doesn't come in impen so it doesn't matter.

Oh right, Thanks for reminding me..
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    I died of happiness a little..
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some suggestions:

Dragonguard: Change 3-pc bonus to magicka

Syrabane's Grip: Halve the 5-pc magicka gain bonus, make it both magicka AND stamina (e.g. +400/ea when blocking a spell). There already is an internal cooldown so it should be OK.

Ice Furnace: 3-pc bonus should be recovery. Reverse the functionality of the 5-pc bonus: 50% chance on FIRE damage to cause FROST damage. Frost dmg is only accessible via weapon enchants or destro staff. Then simply add a 1s cooldown.

Storm Knight: 5-pc bonus seems an order of magnitude too small.

Widowmaker: clarify 5-pc functionality. Also, 4-pc bonus 1225 stam seems WRONG.

Warlock: probably needs to be buffed now considering Amberplasm and Mazzatun. I suggest restoring its original funcitonality: once per minute when under 33% mana, restore 33% mana. That way its competitive with Lich (20s of 1k regen is 10k mana w/o modifiers) and these new sets. Another options would be to replace either the 2 or 4-pc bonus with spell damage.

Destruction Mastery: will never be used in its current state compared to Necropotence. Suggest changing 5-pc bonus to something that effects destro staff skills. Examples: +bonus damage on destro skills, reduced cost, improved penetration, etc.

Sun Set: this is tricky. If the +400 dmg is added to base spell damage calcs of fire skills then its fine. If its NOT, and the bonus is added AFTER then the set is completely non-competitive.

EDIT: Twin Sisters w/ Jewelry. O.O
    Edited by Ishammael on July 1, 2016 2:08PM
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have info on which sets drop in which dungeon?

17 updated older item sets that now drop at Champion 160
    Six available in Aetherian Archive
    Seven available in Hel Ra Citadel
    Four available in Dragonstar Arena
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    can we get pics of characters wearing the new sets? preferably amberplasm
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • mrowmrif2
    mrowmrif2
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    @Paulington did you find anything about the Yokeda/Aether/Ophidian sets?

I'd be very surprised if they didn't scale them up as well, as they'd make sense as vet mode incentives for AA/Hel Ra.

They already did - in SO after DB you get cp160 of all of infallible, ophidian, yokeda and the BoE sets. Gold jewelry available from the BoP sets in vet mode.
    Edited by mrowmrif2 on July 1, 2016 10:34PM
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blevil wrote: »

No, because we don't have them with template characters and I highly doubt a group will be able to farm them before monday's patch. But after monday's patch, perhaps, if ZOS don't forget to add them.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Argonian heavy style (Mazzatun)
    mazz.jpg
    In procces of getting amberplasm chests.
    Edited by Cinbri on July 1, 2016 11:17PM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

Oh, if only we could relive the glory days of caltrops twin sisters magic dk >:)

rip decibel
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti
    ✭✭✭

Argonian heavy style (Mazzatun)
    mazz.jpg
    In procces of getting amberplasm chests.

As a argonian im interested in this style quite a lot. Do you have a shield maybe? Is it floating like many others?
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

Oh, if only we could relive the glory days of caltrops twin sisters magic dk >:)

LOL 1.4. That was so broken.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Broken and fun as hell =P

rip decibel
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Broken and fun as hell =P

RIP old times. =)
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    Verideth's looks like a stamina version of proximity detonation. Too bad it's RNG based with a 10 sec cooldown.
    If it procs off of DOT, I'm getting it!
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    (For the new stam monster set)
    So 10k dmg per 10 secs.. assuming 100% uptime this set only add 1k Dps (Obviously will be higher due to CP etc and also bonus in +129 wep damage)
    How does this compare to Mephala for a stam dk pve?

Isn't it 10k per spore, so 3k dps ?

Just my opinion, but I read it as the set drops 3 spores in front of you and the 1st enemy to trigger one of the three take all of the damage.
    It looks like a burst dps (pvp) set.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    @Cinbri Thanks for the Mazzatun set pic. I'm eagerly waiting for the amberplasm set pics. o:)
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veledrith has to be changed to on melee dmg only otherwise bombard spam will be miserable
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's will be work for NB? Shadow = pet?

2228e00126.jpg
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Detector wrote: »

2228e00126.jpg

Nope. Shadow is not a pet.
    Because I can!
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is more or less a pet. Shadow don't proc necropotence (sadly), but it proc hunt leader.
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Finally a good Undaunted set for stamina builds <3<3

finallyyyy:S:S:S
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Ling
    Ling
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Detector wrote: »

2228e00126.jpg

Nope. Shadow is not a pet.
    RoyJade wrote: »
    It is more or less a pet. Shadow don't proc necropotence (sadly), but it proc hunt leader.

haha its always funny when people say something but have no idea about what they say .... :(

AND YES it proc on the shadow pet!!! ;)
    Lìng ~ Ebonheart-Pact
    Achievement points: 33290
    Alliance rank: Grand Overlord (50)(since 2016)
    Soloplayer
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel

Can we please get Impen back on the loot tables? You're offering us a paradise of build diversity if you do so. Isn't it in your interest that PvPers also spend their time farming those dungeons?
    You're just losing potential customers by not adding Impen to the loot table.

Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel

Can we please get Impen back on the loot tables? You're offering us a paradise of build diversity if you do so. Isn't it in your interest that PvPers also spend their time farming those dungeons?
    You're just losing potential customers by not adding Impen to the loot table.

This. And while you are at it: remove training and prosperous.
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • yournympho
    yournympho
    Soul Shriven
    Will the old sets like the "Sabatons of the Dragon" come in any trait? I see nirnhoned on the tooltip but it used to only come in impen.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yournympho wrote: »
    Will the old sets like the "Sabatons of the Dragon" come in any trait? I see nirnhoned on the tooltip but it used to only come in impen.

I believe so yes but I cannot confirm 100% due to having templates only.