The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[DATA MINING] New Item Sets!

• Kiiiddd
    Kiiiddd
    @DDuke aren't those sets available right now scaled from doing SO??
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My God. This makes up for magicka sorcs getting craptastic sets in DB.

Gossamer- new healer zerg meta?
    Amberplasm- New 1vX meta?

WoW

Does the Sun set work with the destro skills like Flame Reach, WoE, etc?
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kiiiddd wrote: »
    @DDuke aren't those sets available right now scaled from doing SO??

I mean the AA/Hel Ra versions.

The sets from SO are called Vicious Ophidian, Infallible Aether & Eternal Yokeda.

AA/Hel Ra were added to the game before SO & they had their own 5-piece unique sets (basicly worse versions of the SO sets) & unique jewelry/weapon sets, some of which were highly sought after until they increased the maximum veteran level.

I will see if I can get you some screenshots, I've been hoarding all these sets from 2014 on an alt :P

Edit: link to the old AA/Hel Ra sets - http://imgur.com/a/nUbFj
    Edited by DDuke on June 27, 2016 11:51PM
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    @Paulington did you find anything about the Yokeda/Aether/Ophidian sets?

I'd be very surprised if they didn't scale them up as well, as they'd make sense as vet mode incentives for AA/Hel Ra.

They have not been scaled up, check the patch notes for the scaled sets and Aether etc aren't there since the other ones (Infallible Aether for example) already have.
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    (For the new stam monster set)
    So 10k dmg per 10 secs.. assuming 100% uptime this set only add 1k Dps (Obviously will be higher due to CP etc and also bonus in +129 wep damage)
    How does this compare to Mephala for a stam dk pve?

Isn't it 10k per spore, so 3k dps ?

Ah yes.. if thats the case then its definitely an upgrade to mephala set and you can light weave with this set all the time without worry about the fully heavy attacks on mephala.. Just need more information/testing with the procs and if "deal damage" means rapid strike counts towards 5x and active dots count towards "deal damage" as well... Can't wait for this to go live along with khajiit racial boost!
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kiiiddd wrote: »
    So with the new sets 5 Dragon, 5 Tava's, 3 Potentates, 1 Haj Mota will be hallarious with Warhorn on a DK Tank. You just have to have different Weapons on the front/back bar
    40% cheaper Warhorn should be fun

Except they nerfed ult reduction stacking, so that it multiples instead of adding,

Edited by Lord_Hev on June 27, 2016 11:52PM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »

I'd be very surprised if they didn't scale them up as well, as they'd make sense as vet mode incentives for AA/Hel Ra.

They have not been scaled up, check the patch notes for the scaled sets and Aether etc aren't there since the other ones (Infallible Aether for example) already have.

Oh.

That is sad news, I hope they'll scale them up before patch goes Live. These sets & the weapon/jewelry 3-sets + the possible changes to them are what kept me hyped about AA/Hel Ra being scaled up :(
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember, weapon attack generally include all weapon skill as well as light/heavy attack. Would be really good if the set work on rapid strike, but they may have added the same limitation as sorc mines : only one proc per boss each X second.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh.

That is sad news, I hope they'll scale them up before patch goes Live. These sets & the weapon/jewelry 3-sets + the possible changes to them are what kept me hyped about AA/Hel Ra being scaled up :(

1 or 2 healers in a group with the healing mage set again would be amazing!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silks of the Sun! Finally!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Silks of the Sun! Finally!

I know, right?!
    I'm dying to do some hel ra runs to test them out
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    (For the new stam monster set)
    So 10k dmg per 10 secs.. assuming 100% uptime this set only add 1k Dps (Obviously will be higher due to CP etc and also bonus in +129 wep damage)
    How does this compare to Mephala for a stam dk pve?

Isn't it 10k per spore, so 3k dps ?

I don't think that's how this new set work's. It drop's 3 mine's, once one is hit they all disappear. That is what im assuming happen's.

Actually after reading it, i think it might be sort of like a projectile. It sounds like the spores move and once hit, that 1 person takes damage.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on June 28, 2016 12:02AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've possibly right. I guess we need to test before knowing how it work exactly.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets hope silks is all jewelery so I can run that awesomeness with tava and bloodspawn
    Edited by DKsUnite on June 28, 2016 12:06AM
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    Lets hope silks is all jewelery so I can run that awesomeness with tava and bloodspawn

It had a necklace last I checked, I still have one in my bank, it's still there on the PTS as well so we at least know that's there. That being said, I'd probably run this with a vastly different set up than Tavas and Bloodspawn. My build idea will be on Tamriel Foundry later in the week.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To reiterate, ALL sets have jewellery included, weapons too, as far as I can tell.
    Edited by Paulington on June 28, 2016 12:13AM
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To reiterate, ALL sets have jewellery included, weapons too, as far as I can tell.

oooo nifty.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Kiiiddd
    Kiiiddd
    This seems to be the standard going forward in that all sets have all peices. Makes for some cool builds but some really bad RNG trying to grind out that perfect set
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It could certainly solve some of DK's damage issues, that's for sure.
    PC NA
  • michalmack
    michalmack
    ✭✭✭
    Any word on master weapons?
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

We have damage issues? I've seen upwards of 40k on a mDK. I'm pretty sure we don't have damage issues.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • Kiiiddd
    Kiiiddd

I don't think either Spec of DK's have damage issues right now(PvE at least)
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm talking about PvP.
    PC NA
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm talking about PvP.

PvP doesn't matter...that's proven every patch ;) (Im teasing I swear)
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    erm... the healer 5 set is kinda redundant since resto staff has minor mending built in
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess 5 sun 1 kena 3 moondancer can be really good combo on MagDK
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So Stygian has jewelry and swords? If so, I take it all back. That's awesome.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 sun, 2 bs, 5 tava, 2 endurance back bar. My damage is going to be super nice now lol, my survivability is going to stay *** lol
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    curious to know if some of these 5 piece sets will have jewelry options as well.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    5 sun, 2 bs, 5 tava, 2 endurance back bar. My damage is going to be super nice now lol, my survivability is going to stay *** lol

This is the exact setup I thought of when I saw the sets. 400 spell damage for fire!! Yes please!

However, that new monster set with permanent 6.6k armor is really good because it will free up a slot on your bars.

Amberplasm! Wow.
    Gossamer! Wowowowowow. Invincible templars.