The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS, where's the gear?

Xael
Xael
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently on PTS there are only the bags of stuff you offered on the DB PTS. I don't see bags of Storm Knight, Archer's Mind, new Monster sets, etc. The very things I wanted to test on PTS are not even there to test. I also see no info in the patch notes about the 6 new sets, the monster sets, or the motifs.

Another thing that needs mention: For templates we need max CP. There is no reason at all to have only 300. Every endgame player has cap cp. Moreover all testing (pvp and pve) needs to consider how it will be with the CP cap. Otherwise your results are inconclusive and hypothesis.
I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »
    Currently on PTS there are only the bags of stuff you offered on the DB PTS. I don't see bags of Storm Knight, Archer's Mind, new Monster sets, etc. The very things I wanted to test on PTS are not even there to test. I also see no info in the patch notes about the 6 new sets, the monster sets, or the motifs.

Another thing that needs mention: For templates we need max CP. There is no reason at all to have only 300. Every endgame player has cap cp. Moreover all testing (pvp and pve) needs to consider how it will be with the CP cap. Otherwise your results are inconclusive and hypothesis.

There aren't any new motifs on this update ... just FYI.

But, yes, for templates the CP should be at the cap so that players can test those combinations out with the new armor sets (and/or existing crafted sets).
    Options
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There aren't any new motifs on this update ... just FYI.

But, yes, for templates the CP should be at the cap so that players can test those combinations out with the new armor sets (and/or existing crafted sets).

Motifs are not a big deal for me, though they were mentioned in the update 11 First Look:
    "We'll be discussing some of Update 11's additional features at a later date, including new motifs, new item sets, improved facial effects, the ability to dye costumes, and as always, many changes and improvements to existing content. Watch for additional information on our website and social channels, and get ready to join us on the test server (PTS) soon! "

Edit: found them, they are Dark Brotherhood, Akatosh, Minotaur, and Dro-m'Athra

Honestly I care more about seeing/testing the new sets in PvP.
    Edited by Xael on June 28, 2016 2:24PM
    Options
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's behind you.
    Options
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

We need some bags of the new sets and the new motifs and monster sets.

Also can you please confirm which of the sets introduced/reintroduced will have jewlery components or extra pieces like weapons or flexible traits (all traits)?
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: There are new motifs! They weren't included in the natch potes ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 28, 2016 4:53PM
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Also can you please confirm which of the sets introduced/reintroduced will have jewlery components or extra pieces like weapons or flexible traits (all traits)?

You can see all the new sets in my post in the PTS forum, all new and updated sets have jewellery and weapons. All traits seem to drop also (besides nirnhoned as far as I can tell).
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Yes, sorry about that. They were missed in the notes. :( We're getting them added to the new features section today.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, sorry about that. They were missed in the notes. :( We're getting them added to the new features section today.

Any news on the new sets and the old sets that were upgraded to CP160 being added to templates? With the jewelry that will be available on live as well.

*Edit- Weapons and shields on the templates too? :)
    *Another Edit- Hopefully sometime before the NA characters are removed
    Edited by vortexman11 on June 28, 2016 5:28PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • ZOS_Finn
    ZOS_Finn
    Dungeon, Encounter
    & Monster Lead

We will be adding these in a future PTS patch.

New/old sets will have Jewelry and Weapons.
    Lead Encounter Designer (Dungeons, Monsters, Encounters)
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell us whether the new and old sets will drop in impen? Bring back impen to PVE loot table.

[edit for spam]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on July 1, 2016 2:08PM
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Finn wrote: »

Does it mean next week?
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_Finn In vSO we have the Infallible Aether/Vicious Ophidian serving as incentives to do veteran mode, which I personally liked (awesome job on balancing those sets).

What is the difference between normal & veteran AA/Hel Ra? Unless I've missed something, it seems that the Yokeda/Ophidian/Aether 5-sets from AA/Hel Ra haven't been scaled up, nor have the unique jewelry/weapon 3-piece sets (Twice-Fanged Serpent etc) - wouldn't this mean that normal & veteran both drop the same loot?
    Options
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Neowit on June 28, 2016 9:55PM
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if someone would get full sets and post video of how it working before next patch.
    Options
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you PLEASE update the old Tel Var sets to include sturdy?

What my testing confirmed so far:
    • Original Tel Var sets from Unfathomable Boxes only come in Divines, Infused, Reinforced and Well-fitted. These do not include weapons or jewelry.
    • New Tel Var sets from Unfathomable Boxes come in all traits except Nirnhoned. They also include weapon and jewelry. Imperial Physique comes in all weights.
    • Superb Imperial Reward boxes only contain random original Tel Var sets.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    This please.

Options
  • JodaGreyhame
    JodaGreyhame
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »

Yes, this! And please consider updating the old sets to include weapons and jewelry.
    Orsimer Than You I Am: Orc Warden
    Options
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Finn

When can we expect the 2nd incremental patch for PTS?
    Currently the way you cycle PTS testing means the NA players are going to be seriously shortchanged when it comes to PTS.
    As it stands without access to the new gear sets, we can't really test much of anything.

Unless you give us pre-made templates that have 531 CP we will be shortchanged.
    There is no good in 300 CP for templates.
    Options
  • reclaimervii.sierra117ub17_ESO

Please dont do it when EU gets the character copy , let us NA players test it out with max CP
    Options
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Bring back impen to PVE loot table.

There are other threads for this issue.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

could someone please send me a link with the new motifs added in August DLC?
    Options
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

could someone please send me a link with the new motifs added in August DLC?

They're in the patch note thread
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Bring back impen to PVE loot table.

There are other threads for this issue.
    Still going bring it up everywhere tell I get a response.
    Options