Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    No Japanese zerg around. It was roughly 12 EP going up against 15 DC. To be specific, it was LoDG's new Australian branch.

Vurian,

I see on your signature "Blackwater Hereos", do you still play for EP, or are you strictly DC now?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Night capping doesn't exist because we all come from generally different parts of the world anyways. Although it does get annoying I don't see ZoS coming up with any way to stop one faction from having 3 bars while everyone has 1 when nobody else is Online.
    However I will say specifically to the NA people that wait till everyone logs off / hasn't logged on yet, and pvdoors with a full emp ring, attacks tri keeps, and takes scrolls with emp in group when on 2 bars and everyone else on 1, is really just sad seeing as these are self proclaimed good players.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    No Japanese zerg around. It was roughly 12 EP going up against 15 DC. To be specific, it was LoDG's new Australian branch.

Vurian,

I see on your signature "Blackwater Hereos", do you still play for EP, or are you strictly DC now?

None of my EP toons are around anymore, which is why my CP was low when I hit Level 50 on my DC toon, I had deleted them around a year ago, before the transition to CP from VR. Whenever <House Sotha> moved to BWB around August of 2015, that is when I officially left EP and moved to DC entirely.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Night capping doesn't exist because we all come from generally different parts of the world anyways. Although it does get annoying I don't see ZoS coming up with any way to stop one faction from having 3 bars while everyone has 1 when nobody else is Online.
    However I will say specifically to the NA people that wait till everyone logs off / hasn't logged on yet, and pvdoors with a full emp ring, attacks tri keeps, and takes scrolls with emp in group when on 2 bars and everyone else on 1, is really just sad seeing as these are self proclaimed good players.

I honestly wish we could get these Japanese guilds shifted into other factions instead of all playing for Daggerfall Covenant. The fact that they all play on one faction makes it difficult for Aldmeri Dominion or Ebonheart Pact to effectively do anything anytime the Japanese show up.
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    so um this holiday event gon have potatos?
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg guys...relax...I was trying to be funny there...mudcake? Smiley? Hello?

And I made deals with a certain AD friend of ours in the past too to dethrone DC procemp, Heike. Nothing unusual there. Not sure why you bring it up on here in the first place. Especially since I have no clue who you are. :)

• Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

And I made deals with a certain AD friend of ours in the past too to dethrone DC procemp, Heike. Nothing unusual there. Not sure why you bring it up on here in the first place. Especially since I have no clue who you are. :)

so you're secretly dealing potatoes behind our backs... the conspiracy continues
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so you're secretly dealing potatoes behind our backs... the conspiracy continues

Yes, yes I am. You surprised there? I am a potato.
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭

@yodased is going to have a word with you. Be prepared as he is the potato making master
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@yodased is going to have a word with you. Be prepared as he is the potato making master

But I am the potato Queen.
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭

baked,fried, grilled, or slow roasted?
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crowned
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭

Crowned

a crowned potato? You certainly are a rare breed!
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crowned

a crowned potato? You certainly are a rare breed!

Indeed

@svartorn
    Edited by Humphie on December 12, 2016 2:52PM
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't trust the Germans!
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Remorseless on December 12, 2016 3:01PM
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    You can't trust the Germans!

Says my maid
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a secret potato conspiracy going on here. Think of the spuds people, think of what you have done to the spuds!

Pvp is a joke, this thread is better than the majority of time spent in cyrodiil and we all know it.

Why dont we all just have a happy kwanhuanimas and serve up some fresh potato pancakes insteaf of pretending like any of this matters? <3
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bollocks.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭

n548ky8.jpg
    - ad scrub -
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChrisXO wrote: »

n548ky8.jpg

True Flame is my favorite slide show.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Someone wasn't paying attention. They missed the lumber mill.
    Dae - TM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Rex and his group pvdoored the map overnight, and emp'd at 5am?

And this surprises anyone...? lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I understand why I just spent the past hour watching the Homestead Hearth Decoration stream instead of logging on and playing Azura's Star.

You should have seen the chat get excited when an elder scroll briefly made an appearance.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt it was Rex himself, but he got emp as a result and that's just how it's been for months now. More than likely it was either that Legion of Death Gaming guild that recently joined DC or our usual oceanic suspects.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    So it goes. Even if I only play primetime in Azuras my leaderboard rank doesn't change much, so I'm happy to have TF as an option for days like these.

But man pvdooring the entire map must have gotten boring at some point. Surely?
    - ad scrub -
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    It was the Legion of Death Gaming guild, we are working on getting our Oceanic branch shifted to Trueflame. We are aiming at bettering the campaign by making it equal amongst all factions and so we will be moving the Oceanic branch to Trueflame, where there are people constantly.

We do not want to deter the campaign in any form, shape, or way, but we also have to ensure that our Australian, New Zealand, and Japan players are able to have fun. (Not Japanese players, people who live in Japan currently)

Legion of Death Gaming does apologize for the 2 nights that the Ebonheart Pact and Aldmeri Dominion found to be 'night-capping' or PvDooring. The Aldmeri Dominion had equal numbers to us and could have easy stopped us but opted to not. As far as the Ebonheart Pact goes, they didn't have a chance at all. We will be working on trying to help motivate guilds to play Ebonheart Pact in Azura's Star to help them gain numbers. As soon as we start seeing that keep takes are easy, (PvDooring/Lack of Defending) we will transition to the Trueflame campaign with our group to then continue playing.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The state of AS Oceanic prime was made abundantly clear to you when you first made your appearance here (seeming you clearly forgot). Keep tea bagging people you fight 5v1, just means you'll die first every time.

PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    The state of AS Oceanic prime was made abundantly clear to you when you first made your appearance here (seeming you clearly forgot). Keep tea bagging people you fight 5v1, just means you'll die first every time.

Keep sending rude whispers and you will continue to get t-bagged. Real simple.

As far as AS Oceanic prime, I knew the situation. One person can not CHANGE a campaign. The people have to change it. I am working on fixing it.

Just because my guild has the ability to field people on a nearly 24/7 roster compared to others does not mean we need to withhold the membership's entertainment.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics or no proof of these rage whispers please.

No idea what you are talking about one person changing a campaign, seems random and doesn't make sense.

Then go to TF like you said, you are withholding entertainment from your members by fighting 10v1 when the server is dead.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on December 15, 2016 1:26PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

This discussion has been closed.