Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , which daily crownings of emperors did you participate in? I don't seem to recall that. I remember picking you out of your zerg and my guild's 4-6 man groups literally getting bored of farming your raid because it was so poorly organized and dying so frequently that we were barely making AP.

I agree with @Taylor_MB - you're a laughable presence in this campaign (as well as others). And like I've told you before, you're just free AP. Your talents are zerging, PvDoor, and a weird anti-Japanese vibe.

Edit: also I remember that during one week of BwB I was emp for literally 5/7 days that week (thank god for a week off). I had guild members with my cell phone number keeping me on call for whenever we were down to two keeps. You certainly didn't crown anyone daily given that you didn't dethrone on a daily basis either.
    Edited by Adenoma on December 15, 2016 1:34PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Pics or no proof of these rage whispers please.

No idea what you are talking about one person changing a campaign, seems random and doesn't make sense.

You are complaining about the fact that we had an Oceanic branch. Since your lackluster of a faction that already has RoB, TM, and IotE can't figure out how that works, my guild has to compensate by playing elsewhere. Hence, me changing a campaign. We had to change our Oceanic branch because others get upset when others try to enjoy the game during their (Aussie) prime-time.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    The state of AS Oceanic prime was made abundantly clear to you when you first made your appearance here (seeming you clearly forgot). Keep tea bagging people you fight 5v1, just means you'll die first every time.

Keep sending rude whispers and you will continue to get t-bagged. Real simple.

As far as AS Oceanic prime, I knew the situation. One person can not CHANGE a campaign. The people have to change it. I am working on fixing it.

Just because my guild has the ability to field people on a nearly 24/7 roster compared to others does not mean we need to withhold the membership's entertainment.

Oh yeah, cause you only tbag people that send you rude whispers??? LOL

That's new...I remember a few days ago when you zerged down blks...and I was there too...getting tbagged by you for a minute straight. I was like....who tf is that dude???
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No idea what you are talking about one person changing a campaign, seems random and doesn't make sense.

You are complaining about the fact that we had an Oceanic branch. Since your lackluster of a faction that already has RoB, TM, and IotE can't figure out how that works, my guild has to compensate by playing elsewhere. Hence, me changing a campaign. We had to change our Oceanic branch because others get upset when others try to enjoy the game during their (Aussie) prime-time.

Other factions don't have an Oceanic presence so that justifies you rolling the map against no competition? You find that fun? I'm super confused about what point you are trying to make.

But you haven't changed to a new campaign, you are in AS right now, was considering leaving a DC Nikel to come out and poke you, but was having too much fun inside. So little of what you say is coherent let alone making any sort of sense.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on December 15, 2016 2:36PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

...Since your lackluster of a faction that already has RoB, TM, and IotE can't figure out how that works...

Tay isn't playing exclusively on AD right now; he's on his EP toon half of the time. (He killed me, and he's one of my best friends. LOL)

@Kartalin will probably attest that TM is running with no more than 4-5 players a night right now, WHEN they even play this week. And none of them play exclusively on AD, that I know of.

IOTE generally logs off around mignight; maybe an hour later, on some nights (at least the ones I communicate with do).

I'm fairly certain that I can speak for RoB: We don't try to "figure out" playing at 4:00am... we're asleep... 'cause it's the "North American" server. lol. And in primetime, we hold our own and have great fights against DC & EP.

Your earlier statements about all factions having equal numbers at 4am are simply untruths. You're either lying, or you're ignorant. But, go ahead and rationalize your cancer play.

You and your guild probably wouldn't even make it in TF. Not even if you played overnight. lol
    (and its pretty sad that other DC guilds are PM'ing us, apologizing for you and your minions).

@Chuga_Rei wouldn't defend you pugs, if he were playing in AS right now; not while you overnighted an empty server.

No one here respects you, dude. No one.
    And they're not going to, as long as you keep hurting AS with your weak PvDooring. You look like a coward right now... especially to your own faction.
    Edited by Heike on December 15, 2016 3:34PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

...Since your lackluster of a faction that already has RoB, TM, and IotE can't figure out how that works...

Tay isn't playing exclusively on AD right now; he's on his EP toon half of the time. (He killed me, and he's one of my best friends. LOL)

@Kartalin will probably attest that TM is running with no more than 4-5 players a night right now, WHEN they even play this week. And none of them play exclusively on AD, that I know of.

IOTE generally logs off around mignight; maybe an hour later, on some nights (at least the ones I communicate with do).

I'm fairly certain that I can speak for RoB: We don't try to "figure out" playing at 4:00am... we're asleep... 'cause it's the "North American" server. lol. And in primetime, we hold our own and have great fights against DC & EP.

Your earlier statements about all factions having equal numbers at 4am are simply untruths. You're either lying, or you're ignorant. But, go ahead and rationalize your cancer play.

You and your guild probably wouldn't even make it in TF. Not even if you played overnight. lol
    (and its pretty sad that other DC guilds are PM'ing us, apologizing for you and your minions).

@Chuga_Rei wouldn't defend you pugs, if he were playing in AS right now; not while you overnighted an empty server.

No one here respects you, dude. No one.
    And they're not going to, as long as you keep hurting AS with your weak PvDooring. You look like a coward right now... especially to your own faction.

THAT.

Heike....I like you! <3
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Two or so nights a week we'll field a 12 person group but otherwise it's around sixish and once we hit midnight people start logging and others do pledges.

I was on solo for a bit last night before blue crowned emp, trying to get people in Alessia and Roe to go out and fight in front of the unflagged keeps rather than hide behind siege on the walls. Eventually DC decided we weren't a threat and flagged both keeps at almost the same time and that was it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can't get through to people who on your own faction will do anything they can to enforce their confirmation bias.

I got called a spy, traitor, you name it for telling D.C. To chill out the last time I was there. Honestly it didn't personally bother me, it was just sad seeing the faction that I loved being the underdogs(even if that meant losing every campaign) fall so far.

No honor in painting the map one color while the other faction sleeps, less in perpetuating the myth that it takes skill or earns you something.

'Maybe it's time to come out of retirement but in another color. A few of the care bears are back and looks like it would be fun to put together a late night crew.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even sure what @Vurian97 is trying to get at regarding other faction's lacking oceanic players. How exactly are we supposed to recruit folks when AD/EP on AS just ... don't have any population during off-hours? Are we supposed to pull in people from other parts of the game randomly just because they are Japanese/Aussie? As far as I am aware not one of the guilds mentioned has any rules regarding where their players live... it's just that they don't have members from that timezone. (Which, frankly, is expected to be uncommon at best anyway? As we are playing on the NA server.)

I mean, I'd love to have the free time and money to fight during the day. But I do need to sleep sometimes and I have work as well. Playing much past 12-1am on a weeknight just isn't something I can do, and I suspect most players are in a similar boat here. It's frustrating, to say the least, dealing with one faction owning the entire map when I log in.

Anyway, good luck on TF.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Vurian97 , which daily crownings of emperors did you participate in? I don't seem to recall that. I remember picking you out of your zerg and my guild's 4-6 man groups literally getting bored of farming your raid because it was so poorly organized and dying so frequently that we were barely making AP.

I agree with @Taylor_MB - you're a laughable presence in this campaign (as well as others). And like I've told you before, you're just free AP. Your talents are zerging, PvDoor, and a weird anti-Japanese vibe.

Edit: also I remember that during one week of BwB I was emp for literally 5/7 days that week (thank god for a week off). I had guild members with my cell phone number keeping me on call for whenever we were down to two keeps. You certainly didn't crown anyone daily given that you didn't dethrone on a daily basis either.

I had this same conversation in a different thread when this individual talked about crowning "thousands" of Emps. Then it changed to around "a thousand" to "300". I guess it's hard to stick to your story when people who have been around since launch pop in to set the record straight.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Some people seem pretty salty, but that is okay.

I don't need the other factions to like me. This is PvP. It is a war-style map.

Daggerfall Covenant has:
    Legion of Death Gaming (US/Canada & Oceanic) - Daily
    Misfit Militia (Ganking Guild)
    Covenant Imperial Legion (Runs like once or twice a week

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Republic of Bananas (US/Canada) - Daily
    Imperator of the Eagle (US/Canada) - Daily
    Tertiary Meat (US/Canada) - Daily

Ebonheart Pact:
    B A D S (US/Canada) - (Ganking & Siege)

As far as I'm seeing in that list, there is 3 AD guilds competing against 1-2 DC guilds during prime-time and yet those guilds can't stop DC from pushing them back? Y'know, it's pretty embarrassing when a faction that should be more coordinated (because of it's amount of leaders) gets defeated by the faction that is less coordinated.

Hell, most people say DC players are bad and are nothing but zerglets.. If that was true, why is it that AD and EP have tried pushing an Emperor this week and both times... DC stopped them?

Reality check. Your factions need fixed. Re-evaluate yourselves because your leaders aren't cutting it. Merge some guilds or something. Komodo Dragon even tried distracting Daggerfall Covenant forces at Glademist last night when he needed Chalman captured to get Emperor and the Aldmeri Dominion failed to capture it and the Daggerfall Covenant took over Sejanus and camped it and the surroundings, keeping Aldmeri from defending BRK while Ebonheart captured it.

Thanks for playing the game folks, but don't complain when you lose because you were outplayed.

Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear....

Legion of Death Gaming is here to play and we plan on winning.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that was true, why is it that AD and EP have tried pushing an Emperor this week and both times... DC stopped them?

Could it be because they don't try crowning in the morning when everyone is asleep? ;)

Also, Azura's is better without an emperor. Way better PVP when no side has emperor.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    I've been really getting into hasselback potatoes lately, but I still haven't figured out the best potato variety to use. The results are so mixed; some are just perfect, others still feel uncooked. I'll keep trying though. They taste so damn good.
    - ad scrub -
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh you sound silly. Because a group runs daily but not during your PvDoor hours you expect that to control the map? There are nights that people aren't crowned - most people understand that reality. It's just funny that you don't understand that DC is reliably pushed back during non-Oceanic hours.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Daggerfall Covenant has:

Aldmeri Dominion:

Ebonheart Pact:

As far as I'm seeing in that list, there is 3 AD guilds competing against 1-2 DC guilds during prime-time and yet those guilds can't stop DC from pushing them back? Y'know, it's pretty embarrassing when a faction that should be more coordinated (because of it's amount of leaders) gets defeated by the faction that is less coordinated.

Hell, most people say DC players are bad and are nothing but zerglets.. If that was true, why is it that AD and EP have tried pushing an Emperor this week and both times... DC stopped them?

Reality check. Your factions need fixed. Re-evaluate yourselves because your leaders aren't cutting it. Merge some guilds or something. Komodo Dragon even tried distracting Daggerfall Covenant forces at Glademist last night when he needed Chalman captured to get Emperor and the Aldmeri Dominion failed to capture it and the Daggerfall Covenant took over Sejanus and camped it and the surroundings, keeping Aldmeri from defending BRK while Ebonheart captured it.

Thanks for playing the game folks, but don't complain when you lose because you were outplayed.

Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear....

Legion of Death Gaming is here to play and we plan on winning.

Oh my...dear...maybe you ask Santa Clause to bring you an understanding of how to play a map and what PvP actually is? ;)

It's player vs players...NOT 24 players vs 5

Eh why do I even try...yoda, bring the potato recipes. Pronto! <3
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    Also, Azura's is better without an emperor. Way better PVP when no side has emperor.

Yeah I think this is generally true. No emp (plus balanced population) is ideal.
    Edited by ChrisXO on December 15, 2016 9:08PM
    - ad scrub -
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh you sound silly.

From the Legions of dead gamers website:

Vurian joined the Daggerfall Covenant and became their Commander and quickly made them a fighting force. They began crowning Emperors for the Daggerfall Covenant and made it into a fighting force.

Silly... Naaah.

Edited by Scamh on December 15, 2016 9:09PM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Gosh you sound silly.

From the Legions of dead gamers website:

Vurian joined the Daggerfall Covenant and became their Commander and quickly made them a fighting force. They began crowning Emperors for the Daggerfall Covenant and made it into a fighting force.

Silly... Naaah.

No need to be humble I guess. Lol
    Maybe if I yell in red font with all caps at any random resource, I could be the Commander of DC.
    Edited by Stridig on December 15, 2016 9:18PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Ebonheart Pact:
    I've never been more proud, or felt more validation.
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

Daggerfall Covenant has:

Aldmeri Dominion:

Ebonheart Pact:

I would say BADS are a bit more than a ganking group. To me I would categorize them as a group of the better solo players from EP in this campaign that when grouped together are a formidable opponent.

You forgot to mention Longbottom Leafers for EP, who seem to always have a decent sized group and are for sure always at the last EP ring keep if AD is trying to push EMP.

You also forgot to mention Fengrush's group who now runs a 4-8 man for dc here (Late night too, 11PM - 3AM?). Put them in the middle of any number of DC pugs/other guilds and good luck RoB/Imperator.

Last night TM had 12 max in group, and that's a good night. We started the night working our way out from having Alessia. RoB and I'm sure Imperator helped get back Sej, BRK, and ROE. We took Nikel, Ash, and Aleswell. After that we spent most of the night at Ales and Glade Mine. I think I logged off with around 450 kills / 8-10ish deaths. We kept blue busy pretty much all night. The point at which they got Nikel was when they got tired of getting farmed, we logged off soon after around 12:30ish. Outside of our 12 people of the 2-3 bars of AD pop Chalman was not able to be taken from EP...
    Tertiary Meat
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    ChrisXO wrote: »
    I've been really getting into hasselback potatoes lately, but I still haven't figured out the best potato variety to use. The results are so mixed; some are just perfect, others still feel uncooked. I'll keep trying though. They taste so damn good.

This man is onto something
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to add...This is all during prime time. Not Oceanic time. I'd love to see a screenshot of the population when blue pushed EP and AD to their gates the other morning.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Hey if the godlike Vurian notices you...

he called me a rat and I will treasure that moment for the rest of my life

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol this thread never fails to entertain me. You guys make me wanna play Azura's.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My presence has been requested to quell the mighty care bears of DC.

Let the heavens tremble.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mashed potatoes, cheese or butter?

See when I mash them I also like to put them into the stand mixer to get some whip action, then add a little heavy cream and some cheddar cheese.

I can see the appeal of just plain butter though.

Anyone ever try to mash sweet potatos? It just doesn't work the same :(

I don't know who this blue guy is, but I do know that the most salty and toxic players are always blue and they usually have Call of Duty and/or CounterStrike history. Go figure.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Mashed potatoes, cheese or butter?

See when I mash them I also like to put them into the stand mixer to get some whip action, then add a little heavy cream and some cheddar cheese.

I can see the appeal of just plain butter though.

Anyone ever try to mash sweet potatos? It just doesn't work the same :(

I don't know who this blue guy is, but I do know that the most salty and toxic players are always blue and they usually have Call of Duty and/or CounterStrike history. Go figure.

I prefer home grown potato's from my farm. Crown will often come visit and feast on them with me as they are quite delicious.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on December 15, 2016 10:51PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    My presence has been requested to quell the mighty care bears of DC.

Let the heavens tremble.

A very welcome addition to EP right now :)
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the thread that never dies....
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    This is the thread that never dies....

keeping a thread filled with potatoes gives it the nutrients it needs to support longevity.
    Vice

Love Palace
This discussion has been closed.