Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    See it's hard to troll you with a good attitude like that!

Well to be fair if anyone actually took the time to talk me, that's how I am lol... a few people have whispered me and or invited me to their teamspeak to have a "talking to" with me and ended up saying "you're not really a jerk after all, you just come off that way when you sound off in chat" lmao, but hey, I can own that ;)

I'm also relatively new to this game and quite frankly used to playing swtor for about 5 years, where the chat makes me look like a nun... so I'm used to a lot more vulgar and derogatory flaming than "hey did you get emp yet" lol... and that game also may have made me a little overly defensive because I have learned to shoot first (Hans Solo) and ask questions later haha! Anyways, no personal offense was ever meant to anyone on my part, and I don't take any personal offense to anything online even if I "ahem" seemingly overreact, I'm 99.99% of the time just laughing on my end as well.
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on August 22, 2016 9:44AM
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont wear storm knight as emp, its worthless, I have a lot more fun wearing VD. I dont mind it being force flipped, I understand the tactic. I was lamenting at the lack of DC helping, not yall taking the keep way.

Storm-knight has to be the biggest disappointment of a new meta to people who throw it on. I couldnt help but laugh and laugh when a guildie showed me a tell of a person threatening to have their "entire group run it"...meanwhile this group has like 5 people running maulbeth. Look, if it was even as good as maulbeth, you would be wearing it already. I will give you a pro tip. If you dont have high magicka damage, and 1vX or at least run a VERY small group where you are constantly taking damage. Dont bother, its not worth it. Some magicka attacks fail to proc it at all, it doesnt proc off anything stam related and your damage is never going to top 2k DPS single target. You are better off running FOTM hunt/maulbeth/blahblahblah if you want to kill people. I cant be bothered to run it outside of bridge farming/solo keep defense, and even then we all know i prefer my destro staff for making people fly =)

as for the last minute resource flipping its no big deal, if yall want to win that bad go for it haha. I cant blame people for getting upset with the DC actions. AD actions last go round were just as bad if not worse(the emp took part in that) I have been asked so many times in tells to sit at the EP gates and ensure we end up coming in first. I really dont feel like it, but in the spirit of competition who knows, I do have off until thursday after works over today lol
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Uncle Sheo
    Uncle Sheo
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    I dont wear storm knight as emp, its worthless, I have a lot more fun wearing VD. I dont mind it being force flipped, I understand the tactic. I was lamenting at the lack of DC helping, not yall taking the keep way.

You should try them both ;)
    Edited by Uncle Sheo on August 22, 2016 10:24AM
    NA - PC
    AD Uncle Shèo - Magicka DK
    EP Uncle Sheö - Magicka Sorc

RAGE - RIP
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncle Sheo wrote: »

You should try them both ;)

Even as emp the regen is way too low. you can come up with some funny combos though for sure lol
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 22, 2016 10:38AM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A positive first.
    For the majority of this past weekend, I can honestly say that for the lion’s share I had a blast! Sure the logon state of the map sucked and has sucked here in the near term (GOSH DARN YOU ASIAN INVASION!); but the turn-around pushes have been action packed and leading to some great battles. The AD-DC scroll battle at Glademist (with guest appearance of the occasional EP, of course) yesterday afternoon is an example of why I find myself spending the majority of in-game time in Cyrodiil now. Making the ‘no-joy wipe’ call was tough; but I hope the other AD troopers found tactical victory with the de-emp resultant. Not trying to give AD credit, there were just A LOT of DC defending Glademist at peak battle. Great job EP!

Open message to AD:
    Please, just please, stop with the in-faction hate. It’s one thing to have the nearly inevitable ‘shake it off’, ‘jeez the map sucks right now’, or tongue in cheek in-faction ribbing. I heard something or other about the seven stages of grief, but can we speed it up a little because you are wrong if you don’t think the seemingly endless zone garbage doesn’t have impact. Last night, I personally experienced this ever-expanding hand of dumb-tarded toxicity in group and as LEAD. Sure, I can choose to chock it up only to this person being a total disrespectful moron; but, we, as a faction, are sending the message through zone that this behavior is communally acceptable. For the record and after this started but before I chose to just stop reading chat, my only messages related to the matter were ‘was that necessary’ as private message and ‘start your own group’ in group. Frankly, I won’t tolerate it. I play this game to have fun and the majority of the time I do. I can only hope a by-product of my mis-adventures contributes to fun for others, if not some ‘wins’.

A postscript Bosmer update: @yodased: even though she needed groceries for the kids, the 500 gold for the lap dance on the front porch of Nickel was spent on skooma. Working girls have working girl problems, and she’s sought aide with reputable re-hab guru presently in Cropsford.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Storm-knight has to be the biggest disappointment of a new meta to people who throw it on. I couldnt help but laugh and laugh when a guildie showed me a tell of a person threatening to have their "entire group run it"...meanwhile this group has like 5 people running maulbeth. Look, if it was even as good as maulbeth, you would be wearing it already. I will give you a pro tip. If you dont have high magicka damage, and 1vX or at least run a VERY small group where you are constantly taking damage. Dont bother, its not worth it. Some magicka attacks fail to proc it at all, it doesnt proc off anything stam related and your damage is never going to top 2k DPS single target. You are better off running FOTM hunt/maulbeth/blahblahblah if you want to kill people. I cant be bothered to run it outside of bridge farming/solo keep defense, and even then we all know i prefer my destro staff for making people fly =)

as for the last minute resource flipping its no big deal, if yall want to win that bad go for it haha. I cant blame people for getting upset with the DC actions. AD actions last go round were just as bad if not worse(the emp took part in that) I have been asked so many times in tells to sit at the EP gates and ensure we end up coming in first. I really dont feel like it, but in the spirit of competition who knows, I do have off until thursday after works over today lol

Hell, I've already dumped Malu off my own BlazePlar. When tanking mobs of players, the heal just isn't enough. The resists that Bloodspawn gives you affects every attack that hits you though and that's a lot of damage reduced over the duration of a fight. Plus, more bats is better bats.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    I've been playing around in Azura with the same build I have in CP campaigns (but changed to drink instead of food). It's been a lot of fun, but I think I'll go back to CP campaigns after this.

I guess it seems like there's too much of the same thing in Azura for my taste, and I like the complexity that CP brings more. In Azura, I encounter someone that I can either flatten very quickly, or someone who does the same to me... with little in between. I had a couple duels that lasted 30 seconds or so that were a lot of fun, but those were few and far between. I guess my build is restricted to being very weak against specific builds and very strong against other builds... so there just doesn't seem to be enough variation between the two.

I think CP campaigns bring more of a challenge simply due to the potential complexity added, and that's what I enjoy :)
    I might bring other characters to Azura though, it's a fun campaign to try out different sets.

Anywho, I'm sure people play in different campaigns for different reasons, just sharing mine. To each their own
    Edited by lepemetus on October 8, 2016 7:10AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lepemetus wrote: »
    I guess it seems like there's too much of the same thing in Azura for my taste, and I like the complexity that CP brings more. In Azura, I encounter someone that I can either flatten very quickly, or someone who does the same to me... with little in between. I had a couple duels that lasted 30 seconds or so that were a lot of fun, but those were few and far between. I guess my build is restricted to being very weak against specific builds and very strong against other builds... so there just doesn't seem to be enough variation between the two.

I think CP campaigns bring more of a challenge simply due to the potential complexity added, and that's what I enjoy :)
    For leveling characters that feel a bit too OP for BWB, I might bring them to Azura though, it's been a fun campaign.

My experience on mDK has been the opposite. There are so many stupidly high damage + high regen stamina builds in the CP campaigns I just get flattened, and never have the chance to wear them down with DOTs and resource management.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For once, I dont mind the long maintenance
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Long maintenance is OP. It decimated the [SNIP] zerg.

Nerf.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 23, 2016 4:08PM
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, aside from the emperor drama of faction hoppers that accuse others of making deals...

Good fight last night folks! It was an enjoyable back and forth without as much cheese mechanics ate prior nights with some pretty broken sets. Yes there were some but as widely abused as other nights, guess some took a night off or were worried it was an exploit.

Hope the chains weren't too much as well, being a stamina build I can only spam so much, but it did seem effective to pulling folks out of position, off walls, or out of hidey holes were templars just spam jabs. Still need to work out my jump and chain timing though, so if more of you would linger on the bridge it would really help out <3.

AD, meanwhile, please start becoming more self aware and setting up siege, especially when we have enemy on our front door & pad. Oil, balista, and more could have taken out a lot more that your focused aim build that DKs just reflect and anyone else heals. I'll even pull them into the red, I just need you to work with me here. I'm seeing a plenty of pre CP160 running around, so no reason not to. "If your FPS is dropping, better drop a siege."
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats kinda racist guys, I mean I get you are joking around, but really, think about what you are doing here.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Thats kinda racist guys, I mean I get you are joking around, but really, think about what you are doing here.

new-care-bears-clipart-1.jpg
    'Chaos
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »

new-care-bears-clipart-1.jpg

Certainly am. 100%. What's funny is that is presented as an insult.

How dare you care about other humans and their feelings, you horrible horrible person!
    Edited by yodased on August 23, 2016 1:48PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was the gigantic EP zerg running last night? They had so many red logged on they were taking Roe as the other 50 with the scroll hit Nikel. Within 2 minutes they were in and Nikel was done. I went to Roe, made it in the inner keep just in time to get rolled by what had to be almost 80 people now that the scroll showed up.

At that point I gave up. With all the AD in fighting and no organized group there was no way that anything could be accomplished. I logged out of the game and went and watched tv....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Who was the gigantic EP zerg running last night? They had so many red logged on they were taking Roe as the other 50 with the scroll hit Nikel. Within 2 minutes they were in and Nikel was done. I went to Roe, made it in the inner keep just in time to get rolled by what had to be almost 80 people now that the scroll showed up.

At that point I gave up. With all the AD in fighting and no organized group there was no way that anything could be accomplished. I logged out of the game and went and watched tv....

Red queues on Trueflame have been waaay shorter than normal this last week. I assume you're getting some tourists.
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭

...I think it was just random players that happened to be on at the same time.
    Edited by lepemetus on October 8, 2016 7:18AM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Red queues on Trueflame have been waaay shorter than normal this last week. I assume you're getting some tourists.

So this is the typical groups that come on in the last days of the campaign then and are all guested here so they can get an additional score bonus for low pop while taking everything in sight. Lovely...... just f**king lovely....

I don't think it's quite that sinister.

More 'Red on Trueflame got stomped this cycle and morale is pretty low, with folks bailing to go play elsewhere now that it seems we're mired in third place instead of sticking it out for the tough fight'.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sub emp'd again via the night crew.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

forgive me wroebel, for i am about to sin.

Also, not the night crew, looks like a bunch of angry dc.

something about some guild leader shooting his mouth about gate camping and getting a win they deserve.

all complaints should be taken up with said GM. As when pressured, im going to defend my friends, and our campaign if thats the case. And I really dont like being told one thing, while people are running their mouths to friends of mine.

Dont worry, you'll smile again son, but right now its going to get real bad.
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 23, 2016 3:16PM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So this is the typical groups that come on in the last days of the campaign then and are all guested here so they can get an additional score bonus for low pop while taking everything in sight. Lovely...... just f**king lovely....

I don't think it's quite that sinister.

More 'Red on Trueflame got stomped this cycle and morale is pretty low, with folks bailing to go play elsewhere now that it seems we're mired in third place instead of sticking it out for the tough fight'.

I beg to differ as this is the same thing that's happened for the last few months. The only thing I don't know for sure about is whether they were getting the low pop bonus or not. I know for a fact they did last month and the month prior as I was really active at the end of the campaign watching things. They were getting a low pop bonus with 3 full bars of EP which is a complete joke. All scoring should take into consideration the total population regardless of whether they are homed or not.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Dude I fight these guys every night- it's the same group. Also tell them to attack AD i'm bored :)
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

I made it quite clear in both, zone and my guild, that Subtomic simply wouldn't do it, or stand by it. And then people from DC started telling me that the Asian players were being d*cks to them in groups.

Ty for defending me. I wouldnt ever zerg anything but a inner 6 keep. And thats only because at prime time DC ring defense is spotty at best, and absolutely worthless a lot of the time.

We had 20/20 defensive siege at glademist while i was dethroned still alive on the flags this last time alone with 2 guildies and maybe 3 pugs lol0

Sub bro, cmon - mad respect. You just stacked inside a 50-60 man Asian dc zerg and are currently in the process of taking all 3 back keeps and scrolls up against less than 10 ep defenders who are actually online on a weekday morning. Your previous statement and playstyle is now a lie, and I'm quite disappointed my friend.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭
    Hook me up wit dat *** up look. That's just what stayed behind to not run with the scroll. :neutral:

97057f33719f4eddae35753d1dee7213.png
    Edited by NedicWildling on August 23, 2016 3:50PM
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    It sounds like I need to log on and help defend :P
    Edited by lepemetus on October 8, 2016 7:15AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

forgive me wroebel, for i am about to sin.

Also, not the night crew, looks like a bunch of angry dc.

something about some guild leader shooting his mouth about gate camping and getting a win they deserve.

all complaints should be taken up with said GM. As when pressured, im going to defend my friends, and our campaign if thats the case. And I really dont like being told one thing, while people are running their mouths to friends of mine.

Dont worry, you'll smile again son, but right now its going to get real bad.

Who is desperate to win the campaign now? You want to talk about how bad the AD actions were, then duplicate them?

Pot, meet kettle.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    direct complaints to the guild master who sent whispers bragging about gate camping and winning this campaign to a bunch of DC.

I wont name and shame, but feel free to guess.

Lose all the respect you want, if you think I wont stick up for my faction when they ask for my help lol. feel free to sit on it and spin, you dont insult my friends and people who I pvp with every night and not get retaliated on.

especially not while all the while promising to me "score doesnt matter" etc.

im sorry there is going to be collateral damage.

Things got to get worse before they get better ;)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does this mystery GM's name start with a K? His response to getting wiped by TM a couple times the other night was to zerg harder.

I was on my DC last night and zone chat seemed excited that AD was not going to win the campaign. Never mind that DC was in second, AD was not in first . I guess I can understand it though the way AD came back and won the last campaign.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Does this mystery GM's name start with a K? His response to getting wiped by TM a couple times the other night was to zerg harder.

I was on my DC last night and zone chat seemed excited that AD was not going to win the campaign. Never mind that DC was in second, AD was not in first . I guess I can understand it though the way AD came back and won the last campaign.

A AD member asked me how his ****'s tasted after zerging and teabagging me last night, i told him like last place.

I literally thought he was going to die from sodium poisoning.

and im not naming any names, they will chime in, this will get interesting. Im laughing now like I always am. I dont like being a "jerk" but if you have to be a jerk to a few enemies to stick up for friends, thats a easy call.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    EP has had Low Pop bonus for the previous 4 campaigns, even on days/nights where all factions were at 2 bars or more. Someone can argue that, but it's true. Period. They even had it the first 5 days of this campaign. And now they're not getting it. For whatever reason, I'm glad.

As for the continued flow of posts here, stating that EP only has groups of "... 10-12 tight knit players" - Nobody is buying that anymore. EP zergs; with groups and/or with the 2-3 guilds that are in AZ.
    I don't understand the continued campaigning to convince everyone that EP doesn't zerg. I guess the 50+ that took Nickel last night, when EP was only at 2 bars, just HAPPENED to include every player in the faction... smh

And I'm not whining. Not at all. lol
    But, I can tell you this much: Outside of the Asian Invasion, the only faction that doesn't blatantly zerg is DC. Blue actually runs in several small groups. I'm not a fan of Deltia coming here, but they're still a small group.

AD zergs.

I lead a guild/group of 24-30 players most nights. Is that a zerg? If so... ok then. But I don't hide it under the guise of
    ".... umm, no... that's just a few players who were questing nearby and joined in.. ummm."

When the Asian Invasion of Blue took Black Boot, you didn't see @Chuga_Rei coming here saying
    "... ummm... errr... no, that was a small close knit family of Japanese players, along with their... umm... extended family."

He said it: It was a zerg.

I have screenshots of 60+ EP, rolling in from Sejanus, when AD was seiging BRK... which was being defended by 30+.

I guess those players just HAPPENED to be by Sejanus at the same time.
    Probably just a rush to pick up that Lorebook down by the river, huh...

AD zergs. EP zergs.
    At least we own it.

Oh, and after EP took Black Boot yesterday, when AD was scrollless and out of the running altogether...
    I don't wanna hear any whining about DC pushing Red back to their Bounty Boards today. Doesn't feel good, does it.

/rant
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
This discussion has been closed.