The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Update 33 - Feedback Thread for Account Wide Achievements

• majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Skyshards still need to be character specific.

They, too, exist in a superposition of states where the achievement is flagged as done but the zone guide says 'x of y' completed with no indication which ones any given character still has to do. It's just stupid.

Wait...you haven't done this because with the 'crack open a walnut with a sledgehammer' approach you'd have to wipe out ALL current skyshard progression, just like you did with museum quests, meaning characters who'd already completed them would have to redo them.

What a broken mess.
    kringled_1 wrote: »

They, too, exist in a superposition of states where the achievement is flagged as done but the zone guide says 'x of y' completed with no indication which ones any given character still has to do. It's just stupid.

Wait...you haven't done this because with the 'crack open a walnut with a sledgehammer' approach you'd have to wipe out ALL current skyshard progression, just like you did with museum quests, meaning characters who'd already completed them would have to redo them.

What a broken mess.

Ugh. So if you don't already have all the skyshards in a zone on one character but do have them all overall, all you can do is wander the entire map until you find one that shows up in the native UI because you got close enough. How utterly frustrating/tedious.

I think you can see which skyshards you are missing on a character if you go into the actual Zone Guide (not the summary on the map) and hover over the skyshard count. But it's a couple more steps than you need to take now.
    Ugh. So if you don't already have all the skyshards in a zone on one character but do have them all overall, all you can do is wander the entire map until you find one that shows up in the native UI because you got close enough. How utterly frustrating/tedious.

How can skyshards be done this way when they are one way we earn skill points?

This way, if that problem is real, you will find it much easier to just buy the skyshards with crowns. :/

What a broken mess.

Or buy them in the Crown Store. The plan is coming together. 😒

Actually, when I tried this when NA characters were on PTS, I couldn't buy any skyshards because the crown store checks if your character has the achievement. And now ALL characters have the achievement. So unless they fixed this since they put EU characters up, nobody can buy skyshards with crowns.

So this broke part of the crown store.. LOL :p:p:p
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow we can't purchase skyshards after AWA? Esh! AWA makes no sense for most if not all play styles in ESO. Quite sad... :(
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the skyshard purchase bug was fixed in the 7.3.2 update but I didn't check myself. I'll try that and some of the other skyshard stuff tonight.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry! If it's the Crown Store it will be fixed ASAP!
    It is a response or communication about our concerns and feedback that will be ignored.
    Please stop ghosting us ZoS!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the skyshard purchase bug was fixed in the 7.3.2 update but I didn't check myself. I'll try that and some of the other skyshard stuff tonight.

I don't want to purchase skyshards. I want to find them all myself on all of my characters.
    PCNA
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't want to buy them either but for the sake of advance notice I'll check it out on pts tonight (corrected, tomorrow once pts is back up)
    Edited by kringled_1 on March 9, 2022 10:24PM
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Ninka wrote: »
    Removing the ability to track earned achievements per character would be really bad.

Account wide achievements is great if and only if we can still keep track of which characters have earned what.

Unfortunately that is exactly what is happening. Other games that have account wide achievements track both, but our individual characters histories are just being wiped out.

They say that "It gives players a lot more freedom to explore the world on any character, without the fear of missing out on getting achievements or making incremental progress on their “main” character." But what if you don't have a main? What if all your characters are all individuals, each as important as the other? What about being able to play the complete game on them? What about our freedom to explore the world the way we like to play?

This change completely destroys the only way I play and I am devastated.

This is how I play too. I don't have a main character. All of my characters have done different amounts of content, and each of them has their own regions they've played in Tamriel to reflect their stories. I have one who is The Vestige, the others are random vestiges that I RP as being rescued from Coldharbor by my one The Vestige character, and each of my alts is a hero in different parts of Tamriel. When I replay content, I'm kind of pretending that character is dreaming about the other character that originally did it, who's story it is. I kind of RP this way because all their souls were smushed together in Molag Bal's planemeld contraptions so they might have dreams about what each other is going through. This in NO WAY means I want them to still be smushed together when they are all awake and living their own lives. This destroys the way I play too.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Varana wrote: »
    Just tell us "Hey, we hear you and are trying to find a solution" or just tell us "We are doing this. Don't like it, oh well, tough".

They've basically said the latter when they took weeks (!) to publish a "Q&A" with information in it that should've been clear to them the moment they started implementing this stuff.
    But typical for this "community" relations team, they can't help themselves to actually say things clearly if they're negative. If they can't put a positive spin on it, they just don't communicate at all.
    I've found the community reps in ESO to be some of the best for any game. @ZOS_GinaBruno has gone to bat for us innumerable times over the years, and @ZOS_Kevin often has responses faster than I would think is humanly possible. :smile:

If they are being silent, I suspect there is something bigger going on. Could be something as simple as that they are waiting for an answer that isn't forthcoming, or perhaps there's a larger PR strategy. In either case, don't take it out on the reps. They are great!

Where are the devs? I can't say anything negative about the CMs, nor about the moderators. However, seeing the scarcity of dev posts, the devs give the impression they can't be bothered with commenting on the forums. When you have 2560+ replies in a thread, the people in charge of developing this game should step in, and not through moderators or CMs.

I have seen much more communication in other games. For some communities, seeing a lead dev posting, is not breaking news, it's normal and people get excited even more when they see the development team is active and cares about the community.

I would buy the "something bigger going on"/"PR strategy" argument if that were the case in the past. I can't remember anything like that. But I spent a lot of time in the housing forums where I also can't remember the last time someone involved in development posted there. It's just CM's trying to fill the void.

For me, AwA feature is not a quality of life change, because it creates more issues than it solves, and the change (loss of data) is irreversible. The benefit is too small compared to the things we are losing. It caters only a fraction of players with a certain playstyle. Besides, things that are boring to level up are not AW. Food and furnishing recipes are not AW. I will still need to relog to my crafter to make a certain thing. Motifs... I get it, they sell in the CS. But those should be like outfits, tbh. Because if you use the AwA logic, almost everything should be account wide, minus the quests and the stuff to complete in a zone. Why should I learn a recipe to cook something for each character, but do a delve only once?
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering, will we still be able to do the vampire and werewolf introductory quests on a character who didn't do them yet, if another character already unlocked or mastered the skill lines?

I'd like to redo them on my main some day, especially as I haven't seen the changes introduced for Greymoor yet. I hope it will still be possible.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering, will we still be able to do the vampire and werewolf introductory quests on a character who didn't do them yet, if another character already unlocked or mastered the skill lines?

I'd like to redo them on my main some day, especially as I haven't seen the changes introduced for Greymoor yet. I hope it will still be possible.

as far as im aware if you are "classic bit" either from another player or the NPC, you get infected with the associated "infection" then you have to do the intro quest in order to "commit" being a vamp or ww

my main maxed out skill lines on both years ago, then they added some of those new achievement for vamp (feed 100 times etc), and i had to be vamp again, it still made me do the quest to fully become a vamp again

the only time that it might exclude that intro quest would be doing a hot swap with armory system, or buying the skill line from crown store
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

I think you can see which skyshards you are missing on a character if you go into the actual Zone Guide (not the summary on the map) and hover over the skyshard count. But it's a couple more steps than you need to take now.

This way, if that problem is real, you will find it much easier to just buy the skyshards with crowns. :/

What a broken mess.

Actually, when I tried this when NA characters were on PTS, I couldn't buy any skyshards because the crown store checks if your character has the achievement. And now ALL characters have the achievement. So unless they fixed this since they put EU characters up, nobody can buy skyshards with crowns.

Call me a cynic, but I bet THAT gets sorted out REAL quick. Bugs that are eight years old? Not so much.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

Call me a cynic, but I bet THAT gets sorted out REAL quick. Bugs that are eight years old? Not so much.

lol That was fixed in the second week of the PTS.
    Help & Tutorials
    Updated the text on some Achievements, Tutorials, Loading Tips, and Crown Store offerings to better clarify how Skyshards are handled with Account-Wide Achievements.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

Help & Tutorials
    Updated the text on some Achievements, Tutorials, Loading Tips, and Crown Store offerings to better clarify how Skyshards are handled with Account-Wide Achievements.

Sad to say, one can always safely bet on cynicism. :P
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading a bit here (didn't play on PTS to avoid being spoiled), I'll join my voice to the choir.

It is very important to me that all characters
    • be able to access all quests (including museums, intriductory quests for skill lines, epilogues, ...)
    • be able to access all choices in said quests and never be locked by previous quest completion on other characters
    • be able to access all dialogues (including random encounters like lighting a campfire for the first time, or meeting Choixth, ...)
    • be able to access all texts (including lorebooks, eidetic memory, hireling mails, ...)
    • be able to access all replicable rewards (for example, noncollectible furniture only awarded by completing a quest, gear with rare traits, ...)
    • have their choices and progression acknowledged by the ambiant world (no NPC dialogue praising them for something they haven't yet accomplished, or acting as if they chose differently)
    • see the world evolve around them (for example, not seeing Orsinium fully built at the moment they step a toe in it, ...)

(Ideally, old tutorials should also even be restored and playable in some way on all alts. )
    Edited by VerboseQuips on March 10, 2022 7:05AM
    My characters:
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some drop rates depend on unlocked achievements. I think, for example, crafting achievements are taken into account in determining the likelihood of obtaining a master writ, Dwemer style knowledge influence likelihood of obtaining the related style material, Morrowind questline completion enhances the chances of having a buoyant armiger motif, and so on.

Does it mean all alts will now have greater chances of obtaining such items, or will only individual progression and crafting knowledge be taken into account?
    My characters:
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    For me, AwA feature is not a quality of life change, because it creates more issues than it solves, and the change (loss of data) is irreversible. The benefit is too small compared to the things we are losing. It caters only a fraction of players with a certain playstyle. Besides, things that are boring to level up are not AW. Food and furnishing recipes are not AW. I will still need to relog to my crafter to make a certain thing. Motifs... I get it, they sell in the CS. But those should be like outfits, tbh. Because if you use the AwA logic, almost everything should be account wide, minus the quests and the stuff to complete in a zone. Why should I learn a recipe to cook something for each character, but do a delve only once?

100% agree with this. More than 100%.

I have been talking about game logic too; it is driving me crazy, even separate from the sadness of what we're losing and my conviction that it's going to be a mistake for the game. The game world needs to be consistent; that's what makes it believable. Why do each of my characters have a different relationship with the companions, which is for all intents and purposes a very new feature, but in almost the next release, the ability to track speed mode in dungeons per character is removed? Doesn't the same logic still apply? If my characters each have different relationships with Mirri and Bastian, doesn't it also track that, although I am controlling all of them, they each have different relationships with the NPCs and stories in the dungeons and trials?!? And by extension, my stamsorc, who doesn't know Bastian yet, and hasn't done the Dread Cellar yet, can't possibly have done hard mode in the Dread Cellar, not having stepped foot in the place, just like she can't pull out Bastian. Right?? I mean, it's so confusing. I feel like it should be glaringly obvious that the game logic rules are now extremely contradictory for what you can expect as you play different characters, and this is a really bad thing for a game... however not many people have commented on this. But it's the kind of thing that makes players drop games more quickly. Inconsistent logic makes the game feel more fake and less immersive.

Not only is AwA completely wreaking havoc with the game's base logic that we've had for years, about what we can expect to be account-wide (rewards) and what we can expect to be character-specific (individual progress through the game), but it's actually collapsing the opposite of things that would, in fact, ACTUALLY be a quality of life improvement for me! I would like to not have to save and pass around recipes after I've learned them once. I would like motifs to be account-wide and for there to be a different way to give "better" writ rewards than motifs known. I would like research traits to switch to account wide, so I can stop having to swap to my "main" just to transmute a piece -- and BOE transmuted gear becomes account bound, not character bound, after all! I would like any character to be able to buy anything from a vendor once I've met the criteria to buy it once on my account. I think per-companion character reputation is ridiculously silly and grindy, now. My inventory space would improve as items would have a binary learned/not learned instead of learned/not learned x 12 and the amount of times I would have to sit through loading screens just to have my main do a boring task would be mostly gone. I might even be able to better tolerate the data loss if I got some kind of benefit like this. But no. The grind is allll still there, made worse and more confusing by the fact that things I intuitively want to track per character are gone. :rage::rage::rage:
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this change and I'm happy that they are implementing it into the game.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it interesting that people who are are against this change are for the most part passionate about it, writing detailed, multi-paragraphed explanations as to why it disrupts how they approach the game, yet those in favor usually write brief, vague remarks supporting it?

I'm genuinely curious why that is.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Csleia
    Csleia
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Isn't it interesting that people who are are against this change are for the most part passionate about it, writing detailed, multi-paragraphed explanations as to why it disrupts how they approach the game, yet those in favor usually write brief, vague remarks supporting it?

everyone knows but nobody wants to say it because the forum mods come in to censor and ban half the posts in this forum
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I’m sure there could be a lot of reasons. Maybe they’ve posted in any of the multitude of threads about AwA in general over the years. Maybe they have tested on PTS, like how this works and just want the devs to know not everyone hates it. Maybe they aren’t aware of all the ins and outs and like the way they think it will work.

It’s fairly common human behavior to complain rather than praise, and complain more (having more to say) when you’re making your case. Those that do like AwA, for whatever their reasons, even if we don’t agree, likely do not feel the need to write as passionately because they are getting what they want. Let’s try to focus on the issues with the “feature” and not throw shade at fellow players.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe they aren’t aware of all the ins and outs and like the way they think it will work.

This is my personal guess for a lot of the brief pro-awa posters.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

What a broken mess.

Help & Tutorials

It was the ONLY thing related to AWA fixed for the second week of PTS despite the fact that there were already plenty of other bugs/issues that were found and posted by people testing.

The museum-like quests were "fixed" on the 3rd week and Gina said in the patch notes for that week that they were still working to find a more elegant solution. Unless I missed something on the subsequent patch notes, no more was said about that nor any one of the other issues associated with AWA.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe they aren’t aware of all the ins and outs and like the way they think it will work.

This is my personal guess for a lot of the brief pro-awa posters.

i would still be considered "pro-awa" because i really want achievements to open up and allow me to work on them with all my toons that are built with different purposes in mind

the way they are implementing it? not as i had envisioned it would be and certainly not the ideal solution, but im not unhappy about having the awa still

i like achievement collecting, but its very hard to do everything on 1 character (i had the same experience playing city of heroes, before that was shut down, i had basically every possible badge (achievement) available to get on my main including side achievements in all of the incarnate trials, some of them were significantly harder to get on my main there due to the class i was playing, but i still managed)

i still focus on my main for running content, but hes definitely not set up to do everything here, and to me my characters build is the character identity, changing him using the armory system is not something im willing to do, so i just accepted i would not get achievements on that toon, and play my other toons to get achievements my main wont be able to easily get (focusing more on the achievements that already had account unlocks (dyes, skins, other cosmetics) for example)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    peacenote wrote: »
    kind_hero wrote: »

100% agree with this. More than 100%.

I have been talking about game logic too; it is driving me crazy, even separate from the sadness of what we're losing and my conviction that it's going to be a mistake for the game. The game world needs to be consistent; that's what makes it believable. Why do each of my characters have a different relationship with the companions, which is for all intents and purposes a very new feature, but in almost the next release, the ability to track speed mode in dungeons per character is removed? Doesn't the same logic still apply? If my characters each have different relationships with Mirri and Bastian, doesn't it also track that, although I am controlling all of them, they each have different relationships with the NPCs and stories in the dungeons and trials?!? And by extension, my stamsorc, who doesn't know Bastian yet, and hasn't done the Dread Cellar yet, can't possibly have done hard mode in the Dread Cellar, not having stepped foot in the place, just like she can't pull out Bastian. Right?? I mean, it's so confusing. I feel like it should be glaringly obvious that the game logic rules are now extremely contradictory for what you can expect as you play different characters, and this is a really bad thing for a game... however not many people have commented on this. But it's the kind of thing that makes players drop games more quickly. Inconsistent logic makes the game feel more fake and less immersive.

Not only is AwA completely wreaking havoc with the game's base logic that we've had for years, about what we can expect to be account-wide (rewards) and what we can expect to be character-specific (individual progress through the game), but it's actually collapsing the opposite of things that would, in fact, ACTUALLY be a quality of life improvement for me! I would like to not have to save and pass around recipes after I've learned them once. I would like motifs to be account-wide and for there to be a different way to give "better" writ rewards than motifs known. I would like research traits to switch to account wide, so I can stop having to swap to my "main" just to transmute a piece -- and BOE transmuted gear becomes account bound, not character bound, after all! I would like any character to be able to buy anything from a vendor once I've met the criteria to buy it once on my account. I think per-companion character reputation is ridiculously silly and grindy, now. My inventory space would improve as items would have a binary learned/not learned instead of learned/not learned x 12 and the amount of times I would have to sit through loading screens just to have my main do a boring task would be mostly gone. I might even be able to better tolerate the data loss if I got some kind of benefit like this. But no. The grind is allll still there, made worse and more confusing by the fact that things I intuitively want to track per character are gone. :rage::rage::rage:

Many agreeings, as Zathras would have put it.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For people who are looking for a reliable way to back up and save for posterity your character-specific data before Monday:

LibAchievementsArchive
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @code65536 thank you for creating this tool, it takes a lot if the pressure off of me feeling I need to screenshot everything to have the actual data stored so it can be accessed by future addons. It means a lot!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    For people who are looking for a reliable way to back up and save for posterity your character-specific data before Monday:

LibAchievementsArchive

@code65536 , thanks so much for making this library. One question -- I have more than one account. Can I use this library to store the achievement data for all my characters across all 4 accounts, or should I somehow separate them? Thanks!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LibAchievementsArchive

Thank You!!
    1,000 Huzzahs to you!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LibAchievementsArchive

Thank you @code65536 !
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭

LibAchievementsArchive

Code, you are the BEST! I had thought about trying to create something like this, but it would have been hard for me. I'm still not comfortable with Lua.

Thank you so much for doing this! We must spread the word quickly to all who might want to save their characters!
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!