The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online. Patch 8.2.2 including the Firesong DLC is now available to test!

PTS Update 33 - Feedback Thread for Account Wide Achievements

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for account wide Achievements. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • Did you notice any achievements were missed or didn’t get captured the way you expected?
  • Did you find your current Motif and Enchantment knowledge?
  • Did you still have all your previously earned titles?
  • Is it clear which achievements are still character-centered?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on February 24, 2022 1:22AM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • LtSnowballin
    LtSnowballin
    ✭✭✭
    [snip] We enjoy the content and enjoy "replaying" it, for many characters... we like to track achievements at that level, and that is our "incentive". It's an RPG. Is it so hard to understand? [/quote]

[snip] If you read my entire post, you would've noticed there in the middle, there is an "Opt in" option I spoke about. [snip]

[edited for baiting & to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 31, 2022 7:33PM
    Almost Every Trifecta / Other Half: @NeptunXIV
    #BardKnockLife
    Goblins Are Based
    CP 2000+
  • LtSnowballin
    LtSnowballin
    ✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »

They already have all of those collectibles, skins, etc in the current system on live. The only thing you don't have are the titles and the ability to purchase furnishings. What can they add with this new system that they havn't?

I also feel that your discounting how much attachment players have for their characters and their progression. I use achievements for that. I consider those achievements as part of their soul their being. I do things differently on each one. Basically I need a way to track individual development. Even if it's a separate menu. It's how I track where I am at in everything.

Don't get me wrong acount wide achievements have their appeal. One of which is that I can delete an achievement character (never) and still walk around with the title...

If I can't opt out or prevent this from happening then I would at least like a per character achievement progression tracking option.

I'm not discounting anyone here, which is why I included the "Opt in" option for people, so if they REALLY wanted to keep it they could even if I was a little blunt. I also said EXACTLY what they could add lmao. More Polymorphs, furnishings, etc.. That have a like 20% chance or whatever they choose for completing a "trifecta" run which is where most of the issues are coming from. People really are not choosing to look at this in any positive way.

Almost Every Trifecta / Other Half: @NeptunXIV
    #BardKnockLife
    Goblins Are Based
    CP 2000+
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can anyone confirm if pvp rank is account wide now?
    PC EU
  • Mephit
    Mephit
    ✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »

They already have all of those collectibles, skins, etc in the current system on live. The only thing you don't have are the titles and the ability to purchase furnishings. What can they add with this new system that they havn't?

I also feel that your discounting how much attachment players have for their characters and their progression. I use achievements for that. I consider those achievements as part of their soul their being. I do things differently on each one. Basically I need a way to track individual development. Even if it's a separate menu. It's how I track where I am at in everything.

Don't get me wrong acount wide achievements have their appeal. One of which is that I can delete an achievement character (never) and still walk around with the title...

If I can't opt out or prevent this from happening then I would at least like a per character achievement progression tracking option.

I'm not discounting anyone here, which is why I included the "Opt in" option for people, so if they REALLY wanted to keep it they could even if I was a little blunt. I also said EXACTLY what they could add lmao. More Polymorphs, furnishings, etc.. That have a like 20% chance or whatever they choose for completing a "trifecta" run which is where most of the issues are coming from. People really are not choosing to look at this in any positive way.

Yes you did include an "opt in" option, but you baited by accusing of us of "having issues" etc... the bits that were "snipped" which is why I chipped in. I'm done.