Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Endeavors offered

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's list of dailies is similar to the one quoted below. However, the "Kill 2 World Bosses" option has been replaced by the very easy "Use 2 Mementos". It's still a difficult day, however, in that:
    • The Blade of Woe option is only suitable for certain characters, and time-consuming even for them.
    • Thieves Troves are pretty rare.
    • Cyrodiil town quests are in great danger of being camped by gankers/griefers. Further, PvP even aside, there could be great contention for quest objectives.

The cap is the same as always. The reward has been cut to 2 seals only (no cash).

What I'm seeing now for dailies is, each for 2 seals and 1500 gold, is:
    • Mine 5 Jewel Seams
    • Kill 2 World Bosses
    • Kill 10 Citizens with the Blade of Woe
    • Complete 1 Quest for Chorrol in Cyrodiil
    • Loot 1 Thieves Trove

Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 13, 2021 6:22AM
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    • The Blade of Woe option is only suitable for certain characters, and time-consuming even for them.

And for that "Blade of Woe" quest, and really any "murder citizens" or pickpocket or gather "stolen goods" quests, if you really want to avoid competition and Guards, you can just do it all in a Dark Brotherhood Sacrament quest. Lots of NPCs to murder or pickpocket or just get "stolen goods" from. They respawn pretty fast and there are no unkillable guards. And when you're done, you can just abandon the quest and then do the Sacrament "for real" later for full rewards. I'm not sure if a Heist would be the same, I think I remember having difficulty getting Heists to "reset" completely for full credit after a murder-spree in there.

PC NA : 2013 Beta Tester : Altoholic
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And for that "Blade of Woe" quest, and really any "murder citizens" or pickpocket or gather "stolen goods" quests, if you really want to avoid competition and Guards, you can just do it all in a Dark Brotherhood Sacrament quest. Lots of NPCs to murder or pickpocket or just get "stolen goods" from. They respawn pretty fast and there are no unkillable guards. And when you're done, you can just abandon the quest and then do the Sacrament "for real" later for full rewards. I'm not sure if a Heist would be the same, I think I remember having difficulty getting Heists to "reset" completely for full credit after a murder-spree in there.

Ahh. There's always an instance available for the Blade of Woe shenanigans. Good point. No competition for victims, and traveling to the instance only takes a couple of minutes.

My evil lawbreaking character isn't used for much else these days, so even if a bounty were to arise it wouldn't be a big deal.

• PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todays Endeavours:
    3 seals each
    ndznhuziuq7e.png
    Pick 5 locks
    Destroy 10 Dwarven Automata
    Cut 8 logs of wood
    Consume 3 drinks
    Complete 2 consumables master writs

Middle 3 are quite easy, first is easy to do, but treasure chests are competitive and house locks risk a bounty. Last one is easy if you have the writs and want to do them, but probably not worth going out of your way to do.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Todays Endeavours:
    3 seals each
    ndznhuziuq7e.png
    Pick 5 locks
    Destroy 10 Dwarven Automata
    Cut 8 logs of wood
    Consume 3 drinks
    Complete 2 consumables master writs

Middle 3 are quite easy, first is easy to do, but treasure chests are competitive and house locks risk a bounty. Last one is easy if you have the writs and want to do them, but probably not worth going out of your way to do.

Yeah. Master writs for consumables are valuable and expensive, best used when you have XP buffs going.

I don't think we ever identified an easy, instanced source of dwarven automata. In every Dwemer group dungeon I can think of, you have to cut through other kinds of mobs to get to the dwarven stuff. And Halls of Fabrication, which does start with machines, has Clockwork rather than Dwarven ones. So the risk of competition for mobs is real.

On the non-instanced side, if you've done Neramo's quest on Stros M'Kai you can get back into Bthzark any time you want -- but I just tested that, and the place was even more crowded than Dwemer delves tend to be. And while there are a couple of Dwemer world bosses, those fights can take a while to spawn.

You can get guaranteed access to chests (typically 4 of them) in heists. But yeah -- locks endeavors could be annoying if you don't have a strong thief character.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 15, 2021 3:31AM
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the non-instanced side, if you've done Neramo's quest on Stros M'Kai you can get back into Bthzark any time you want -- but I just tested that, and the place was even more crowded than Dwemer delves tend to be.
    I just checked and the illusory(?) dwemer spiders on the bridge in connecting the two parts of Bthzark work. Those spiders spawn upon walking over the grate with no meaningful cooldown. They give no XP, but it doesn't seem to matter.
    Edited by PeacefulAnarchy on May 15, 2021 5:03AM
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next list:
    e0jxx4kpy6hg.png
    Not hard, but more time consuming, though 5 seals is also more rewarding.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next list:
    e0jxx4kpy6hg.png
    Not hard, but more time consuming, though 5 seals is also more rewarding.

Thanks! I've been slacking.

Today's are 3 seals each, with the usual 3/5 cap:
    • Deconstruct 8 items at the Clothier table. (A bit costly but otherwise trivial.)
    • Destroy 5 Frost Atronachs. (I can't think of many places frost atronachs cluster together, so that one could be tricky.)
    • Afflict 10 Enemies with Weapon Poisons. (Trivial, and a way to use up some Crown poisons.)
    • Enchant 2 pieces of equipment. (Trivial and not that costly.)
    • Read 1 Lore Library book. (But this one is bugged, as described below.)

The Lore Library endeavor's mouseover text says "Read Books from your Lore Library to complete this endeavor." So I did. At least, I skimmed them, even turning pages. The endeavor was NOT updated as completed.

I then found a bookcase and read a book from there, which happened to increase a skill line. That DID advance the endeavor.

Since the endeavor was to read a single book, advance = complete, and I can't test further.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a readable copy of "Daedra Dossier: Cold-Flame Atronach" placed in one of my homes. I clicked on that and the Endeavour completed.
    PC EU
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's dailies resemble those in the list below, but the World Bosses one has been replaced with Complete 1 Public Dungeon Group Event. The cap and rewad are the same. The other numbers have changed to:
    • 5 Ghosts
    • 1 Delve boss in Cyrodiil
    • 2 Antiquities
    • 75000 damage with Siege

So anyway:
    The Cyrodiil ones are a matter of taste. Many people won't bother doing them. Besides, Cyrodiil has population caps.
    • 1 Public Dungeon Group Event is pretty easy, all the more if you want to train up your Companions with Mages Guild quests.
    • 2 Antiquities is pretty easy, since green/blue ones on Arteum and elsewhere count.
    • 5 Ghosts raises the question of competition for targets, etc., unless I'm overlooking an instance where they'll be easy to find.

So where are there good sources of ghosts? It's a little hard to keep them straight vs. skeletons. My list starts:
    • A couple places in Auridon.
    • Probably somewhere in Glenumbra.
    • Probably the delve in Wrothgar where you're supposed to settle the dead for a daily.

More important, how about instances? How easy are they to find mixed in with other undead or daedra in various dungeons? Crypt of Hearts 1/2? I think there are a few. Vaults of Madness? I'm less optimistic. Banished Cells 1/2? Ditto. Direfrost Keep? Ditto. Anywhere else?
    Today we have for the dailies:
    The usual 3/5 cap.
    Rewards for each that are 2 seals only.

The choices are:
    • Destroy 10 ghosts.
    • Kill 4 World Bosses.
    • Kill 2 Delve Bosses in Cyrodiil.
    • Excavate 3 Antiquities.
    • Deal 100,000 Damage with Siege Weapons. (I think I counted the zeroes correctly.)

Hmm.
    • The ghosts one is easy unless there's too much competition for them. Or are there any good instanced sources? I'd guess there are a few ghosts in Crypt of Hearts, but I'm not sure how many. Perhaps 2 boss fights and the trash packs along the way to get what you need? Is that even enough?
    • 4 World Bosses could take a while, counting travel and respawn times.
    • Excavate 3 Antiquities is easy. Arteum will be crowded that day.
    • Many people will skip the Cyrodiil ones, especially since they require a reasonable amount of riding and loading screens to do under the best of circumstances.

Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 17, 2021 5:15PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weekly rewards are back to 20 seals, with the usual 1/3 cap.

The choices are:
    • Kill 90 foes with Class Abilities.
    • Complete 5 Battlegrounds Matches.
    • Complete 6 Dungeons.

Each is fairly routine if you're in the habit that week of grinding overland, PvPing, or PvE endgaming respectively.

None is totally trivial; e.g., my standard overland grinding builds rely on weapon skills, so I'd have to pick something a little slower instead.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's dailies are like the ones quoted below. Number changes are inline in ALL CAPS.
    Today we have for dailies:
    • The usual 3/5 cap. SAME,
    • Rewards, identical as usual, that are 2 seals plus 1000 gold. NOW 3 SEALS ONLY.

The dailies are:
    • Deconstruct 8 items at a jewelry crafting table. (Easy and not too expensive.) NOW 12.
    • Kill 5 Giants. (The usual concerns about competition for mobs apply.) NOW 15.
    • Update an Outfit 1 Time. (Easy and not too expensive.) SAME,
    • Craft 1 Armor of the Seducer Item. (Fairly easy even if you don't have a packed guild house, and very inexpensive.) NOW 2.
    • Repair 7500 Damage to Structures in Cyrodiil. (The usual concerns about multiple loading screens and competition for opportunity apply.) NOW 12,500.

If I recall correctly, it was established earlier that "Giants" includes ogres and trolls. 15 is a lot even so.

Edit: No, it's ogres and minotaurs, along with giants.

Are there any dungeons that lead with a lot of minotaurs or ogres?
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 18, 2021 11:54PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's dailies resemble the ones quoted below. The cap is as usual, and the payout is 4 seals each.
    • It's now 8 Woodworking items.
    • It's now 5 Skeletons.
    • It's now 5 Clockwork foes.
    • It's now 2 casts of Ultimate skills.
    • It's now 10 containers to loot.
    Also, I erred previously; those containers do NOT have to be ones you steal from. Any containers will do.

Today's Endeavors:
    • Have the minimum payout of 1 seal and nothing else.
    • Have the usual 3/5 cap.

They are:
    • Deconstruct 5 Items at a Woodworking table. (Cheap and easy.)
    • Destroy 1 Skeleton. (Easy, with the usual target-contention caveat.)
    • Destroy 1 Clockwork Foes (typo). (Ditto, although if it gets bad you can always go to HoF, since the first fight is w/ fabricant trash mobs.)
    • Use Ultimate Abilities 1 Time. (Easy.)
    • Loot 5 Containers. (Easy, since you are NOT contending w/ other players. The Daggerfall docks will be crowded that day.)

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's list of dailies resembles that quoted below. The only changes are in the numbers, which are generally increased:
    • 4 seals
    • 10 reptiles
    • 7 people
    • 3 Stealable Items
    • 2 Mundus Stone Boons
    • 2 Black Sacraments

Not only do 3 of the 5 require criminal acts, which are taboo or burdensome for some people, but the others aren't totally trivial either for those without Mundus-stone-equipped guild houses.

Umm -- is there some easy source of reptiles, preferably instanced, that I'm not thinking of? Are salamanders reptiles? Are crocodiles? Any critters that count?

Even if they are, how many crocodiles are there near the front of Wayrest Sewers 1? I don't think it's as many as 10.
    On Monday, before the patch (not that I'm guessing that will change anything):

The dailies:
    • Give 2 seals each only.
    • Seem to have wordier and more helpful descriptions than I recall previously.

They are:
    • Kill 1 Reptiles (spelling/grammar error). These are clarified to be Haj Mota, Wamasu and other cold-blooded monstrous beasts.
    • Kill 2 people. These are clarified to be citizens of Tamriel. It is not specified whether they need to be ones the justice system would object to. Edit: But of course that's the way to guess, and the next poster confirmed the guess via testing.
    • Loot 1 Stealable Items (typo/grammar again) of Blue Quality or Better. This can be from containers or via pickpocketing.
    • Acquire 1 New Mundus Stone Boon.
    • Complete 1 Black Sacrament.

These choices do not all seem ideal for the law-abiding.

• Shadow_CH
    Shadow_CH
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, Shadowfen for croco hunting?
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadow_CH wrote: »
    Hm, Shadowfen for croco hunting?

I worry about anything uninstanced when every player of the game needs the same kinds of mobs the same day.
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Umm -- is there some easy source of reptiles, preferably instanced, that I'm not thinking of? Are salamanders reptiles? Are crocodiles? Any critters that count?

Even if they are, how many crocodiles are there near the front of Wayrest Sewers 1? I don't think it's as many as 10.

What did NOT count for me included: Critter-type reptiles like Snakes, lizards, Lesser Sea Adders, Pony Guar. Lamia and Haj Mota also did not count. Despite being called "reptiles" in a few wiki's, Dunerippers did NOT count.

Some that did count were Salamanders, Reef Vipers, Crocodiles, Giant Snakes, Kagouti, Wamasu, Guar, Alit, Cliff Striders, Durzog, Bear Lizards, Hackwings (although on two different accounts, the first hackwing I killed didn't count).

*Edit to add Haj Mota as ones that's do not count.
    Edited by vailjohn_ESO on May 20, 2021 3:17PM
  • Shadow_CH
    Shadow_CH
    ✭✭✭
    I worry about anything uninstanced when every player of the game needs the same kinds of mobs the same day.

you're right and i can't remember anything instanced with a bunch of crocodiles... at least in Shadowfen are quite a lot of them^^
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What did NOT count for me included: Critter-type reptiles like Snakes, lizards, Lesser Sea Adders, Pony Guar. Lamia also did not count. Despite being called "reptiles" in a few wiki's, Dunerippers did NOT count.

Some that did count were Salamanders, Reef Vipers, Crocodiles, Giant Snakes, Kagouti, Wamasu, Guar, Alit, Cliff Striders, Durzog, Bear Lizards, Hackwings (although on two different accounts, the first hackwing I killed didn't count).

Durzog are reptiles?????

As for giant snakes -- there are a few in Arx Corinium, but again I think one would have to kill a lot of mobs to get up to 10, even with snakes and wamasu being combinable.

Has anybody tested kwama? They have hard shells and hatch from eggs, so there's some hope ...
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Durzog are reptiles?????

As for giant snakes -- there are a few in Arx Corinium, but again I think one would have to kill a lot of mobs to get up to 10, even with snakes and wamasu being combinable.

Has anybody tested kwama? They have hard shells and hatch from eggs, so there's some hope ...
    I double checked and yes, Durzog do count as reptiles for this Endeavor. I also just killed some Kwama Workers (hostile & friendly) and Kwama Scrib and they did not count.

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hello friends, has a person that always felt the rewards for quests on eso were pointless, this new system really makes questing better because you get rewarded for doing them and overall playing the game :)

I hope crown crate new items don't lose quality or increase in price over it however
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Durzog are reptiles?????

I double checked and yes, Durzog do count as reptiles for this Endeavor. I also just killed some Kwama Workers (hostile & friendly) and Kwama Scrib and they did not count.

Interesting!

I fear that's a bug that will get fixed, however.

Are there a few durzogs in the first trash fights of Blessed Crucible? I don't remember now. Or Fungal Grotto 1? Durzogs and goblins sort of go together ...

Any other instances?
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 20, 2021 4:29PM
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Are there a few durzogs in the first trash fights of Blessed Crucible? I don't remember now. Or Fungal Grotto 1? Durzogs and goblins sort of go together ...

Any other instances?
    I think that was a good call on the Giant Snakes in Arx Corinium. I killed everything in the first room (well, except the wandering lurchers) and then killed the first boss who is conveniently a Snake that counts towards the endeavor. Then I just needed one or two more kills that I got in the next hallway and it was done. You don't even need to fight the second boss who is the Wamasu.

I think there were 6 durzog at the very start of Blessed Crucible (I thought I counted 5, but then there were 6 corpses ... it's been a long week!). Then after you kill the Giant Boss and "The Pack" boss, the next room/area has another 6 or more. So I don't think that's too bad either.

I don't think there were enough in FG1. Frostvault has some but I was too tired to go too deep in there by myself. There were a couple of Alit (but not enough) in Darkshade Caverns near the Netch Boss. And I know there are several Alit, maybe even enough for the endeavor, deep into Elden Hollow, but I didn't try it.

Edited by vailjohn_ESO on May 21, 2021 4:06AM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's list is exactly the same as the one quoted below, except that rewards are now 3 seals only.

To be clear, the "kills" for Tel Var Stones can be of players or "monsters". You just can't get them from reward satchels or whatever. Naturally, a day with that endeavor might be a fine day for PvPers to farm you in IC.
    Today's Daily Endeavors:
    • Yield 2 seals plus 5K gold each.
    They are:
    • Kill 2 Dangerous Foes. These are defined as having "shielded life-bars". That would include world bosses, dungeon bosses, and public dungeon group event bosses, right? What else?
    • Earn 150 Tel Var Stones through Kills.
    • Complete 1 Heist.
    • Complete 1 Durables Master Writ.
    • Dig up 1 Chest from Treasure Maps.

Not the easiest or cheapest list, but the 5K offers some compensation for the trouble.

• Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skyreach Catacombs is instanced and has numerous ghosts, enough for a Kill 5 Ghosts quest.

Darkshade Cavern doesn't take long to start reaching the Dwemer Automatons, even if you solo it shouldn't take more than like 5-10 minute to get to that part of the dungeon if you do it on normal.

Falkreath Hall has the one minotaur mobs if those would count like normal minotaur do. I don't think there are 15 tho so you'd need to go through twice and it's not an easy dungeon to solo for more casual people.

Since Salamanders and Reef Vipers count as Reptiles, there's the one public dungeon in Summerset icr the name of that you take a boat to, it's the one with the daily quest that has you destroy 10 nests. It's not instanced but there are numerous salamanders and Vipers that spawn in there.
    Edited by Arunei on May 21, 2021 2:02PM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    Skyreach Catacombs is instanced and has numerous ghosts, enough for a Kill 5 Ghosts quest.

Darkshade Cavern doesn't take long to start reaching the Dwemer Automatons, even if you solo it shouldn't take more than like 5-10 minute to get to that part of the dungeon if you do it on normal.

Falkreath Hall has the one minotaur mobs if those would count like normal minotaur do. I don't think there are 15 tho so you'd need to go through twice and it's not an easy dungeon to solo for more casual people.

Since Salamanders and Reef Vipers count as Reptiles, there's the one public dungeon in Summerset icr the name of that you take a boat to, it's the one with the daily quest that has you destroy 10 nests. It's not instanced but there are numerous salamanders and Vipers that spawn in there.

Western Corodale is a delve, not a public dungeon, to be technical.

There also are at least a few salamanders and/or reef vipers in each of the Summerset public dungeons, but you'd have to cut through a bunch of other mobs to get your quota.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's dailies:
    • Give 2 seals each.
    • Look like the first entirely new set in a number of days (unless I missed this list previously).

They are:
    • Kill 1 Dragon. Uh, how does credit for dragon kills get allocated? Is it to everybody who gets a hit in, or just to the top damagers, or what?
    • Kill 1 Player in Cyrodiil. That one might be hard to force in a short period of time.
    • Escape from Guards 1 Time. This one's pretty easy, if you use a character who you don't intend to play until the next day (so that the bounty can wear off without you doing anything). The two main tricks are to be near a body of water into which you can jump and swim away, and to have enough cc break/heals to survive until you're in the clear.
    • Complete 1 Survey Report. This one's easy if you do enough crafting writs to get some surveys.
    • Complete 1 Trial. This one isn't easy for most people.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's dailies:
    • Give 2 seals each.
    • Look like the first entirely new set in a number of days (unless I missed this list previously).

They are:
    • Kill 1 Dragon. Uh, how does credit for dragon kills get allocated? Is it to everybody who gets a hit in, or just to the top damagers, or what?
    • Kill 1 Player in Cyrodiil. That one might be hard to force in a short period of time.
    • Escape from Guards 1 Time. This one's pretty easy, if you use a character who you don't intend to play until the next day (so that the bounty can wear off without you doing anything). The two main tricks are to be near a body of water into which you can jump and swim away, and to have enough cc break/heals to survive until you're in the clear.
    • Complete 1 Survey Report. This one's easy if you do enough crafting writs to get some surveys.

They're all a bit of a faff for just 2 tickets. There definitely seems like there will be days I won't bother with more than one or two, if at all
    PS4 EU
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    Today's dailies:
    • Give 2 seals each.

They are:

They're all a bit of a faff for just 2 tickets. There definitely seems like there will be days I won't bother with more than one or two, if at all

And of course it depends upon what seals buy. If they're as useful as 1 gem each, that's one thing. If they're like 1/5 or 1/10 of a gem each, then grinding them purposefully will not be very appealing.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    Today's dailies:
    • Give 2 seals each.

They are:

Agreed. That group of endeavors is not one where I can easily complete 3 out of 5. Never done a trial ever, so obviously that is out. Don’t PvP. Dragon killing depends on a bunch of players being there, which has not been the case lately when I’ve checked out dragons (granted I play at odd hours).

Fortunately for me, I’ve never cared much about apex mounts or other crate or gem-gated stuff.