The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.0

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...
    Balorgh (Monster Mask)
    1: Weapon Damage
    1: Spell Damage
    2: When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon and Spell Damage for 10 seconds equal to twice the amount of total Ultimate consumed.

is it ez 1000 spell damage if I use destro ult with 500 ulti or is it only counts the 250 (Destro ult in the simple example)?
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip NB guess its time to rerol as a stam dk ww ussing balorg
    Options
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    So...
    Balorgh (Monster Mask)
    1: Weapon Damage
    1: Spell Damage
    2: When you use an Ultimate ability, you gain Weapon and Spell Damage for 10 seconds equal to twice the amount of total Ultimate consumed.

is it ez 1000 spell damage if I use destro ult with 500 ulti or is it only counts the 250 (Destro ult in the simple example)?

"equal to twice the amount of total Ultimate consumed."

Edited by Synozeer on July 9, 2018 8:40PM
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
    Options
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudballs can no longer be thrown at players who are performing interactions.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Please revert the changes to Cyrodiil's Ward. The mount speed bonus made this set a uniquely useful utility set for crossing long distances both in and out of Cyrodiil.

I couldn't agree more.
    This set is awesome and a MUST HAVE in so many different scenarios.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno kindly reconsider this change.
    If you don't like the idea it's the only item set for the 15% mounted bonus, feel free to create 1 or more item set which grants this bonus.
    Thanks.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    R I P Nightblade in PvP 2014-2018
    It is actually hilarious how they nerf NB literally EVERY SINGLE major update... bit by bit...

Year 2022 - ESO Update 32:

We removed last of Nightblade passive to be more in line with having no passives, as skills were removed 5 patches ago... :#

Options
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ward of Cyrodiil: Redesigned this item set.
    OLD:
    2: Stamina Recovery
    3: Mounted Speed
    4: Max Health
    5: Increase the amount of damage you block by 8%.
    NEW:
    2: Weapon Damage
    3: Stamina Recovery
    4: Stamina Recovery
    5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

Please No. This set was in his own way unique since no other set offered mount speed and it was nice to have if you had to ride a lot like in cyrodill or with the psijic guild grind.
    There are already more than enough heal debuff sets leave this alone.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_RichLambert
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
    Options
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, now mend wound is even worse, it's wasn't even useful.
    • Mend Wounds: Weapon swapping to an ability bar that does not have this ability or its morphs slotted will now toggle the ability off.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/411614/discussion-about-mend-wounds-and-morphs

Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runecage basically untouched, Zaans not nerfed, Sloads barely, Warden still has no CC - is that it, after months? Not impressed.

Was class rep feedback already incorporated into those patch changes?

WARDEN STILL HAS NO CLASS CC ???

This. They completely failed to change the two most requested things (Sloads and Rune Prison) with any degree of effectiveness. Sloads will still stack and proc itself. Rune prison will still be too easily applied and too long. And the set that adds 600 spell damage on top of a spell damage buff anytime a poison procs?? Lol. I think they’re failing to see the issue with defile. The shorter duration won’t do much because normally damage gets piled on really fast. It’ll be a little better, but since it can be reapplied so easily or on cc cool down like with reverb bash, defile will still be OP and they did nothing to rectify the CP scaling. There are some nice changes in there, but it seems ZOS still doesn’t have a good core understanding of the combat issues. I’m also betting WW is OP now. Maybe they’ll listen to the testers this time :D
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The changes to the dungeon queue are well-intentioned, but I don't like them.

First, because there are people who can legitimately do two roles on one character. My nightblades, for example, carry a set of heavy armor that they can swap into with a press of a button in Dressing Room. I've tanked vet DLC dungeons using them.

Second, because the people who "cheat" the system to get in faster can still keep doing so. If someone wants to queue as a "fake tank", not being able to select the DPS role isn't going to suddenly make them behave. They'll keep doing what they've always been doing.

So... basically, this solves nothing. While hampering legitimate use cases. Please reconsider, @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    15% dmg reduction on sload is not enough for how this set overperform.

I kind of think it's probably ok, when also taking the defile changes into account.. it was mostly the combination that was too strong.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • mondy00
    mondy00
    Since older/weak sets are being looked at, this post I made has a ton of more ideas I tried out.
    Options
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Well DK and Templar got the buffs they both needed most, and Incap nerf is a pretty interesting way of dealing with how overloaded it is without just taking something away. Stamblades will have to take more risks. Stamplars got left in the cold for sure.

Reduction of snares and defiles across the board will be good relief. Sloads damage nerf is insufficient, but at least they fixed the bugs.

But MORE siege damage? Because people weren't faction stacking enough to deal with it?!

Tbh templar probably got nerfed overall lol
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
    Options
  • Fake Remedy
    Fake Remedy
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno So having monitored Battlegrounds queue times since Summerset & Update 18, you guys aren't making any adjustments to your competitive 30 minute+ queues?

Original statement from PC/Mac Patch Notes v4.0.5 - Summerset & Update 18, posted May 18th
    • Decreased the rate at which the system expands the range of players to be evaluated for a potential match.
      • These changes were done in an effort to make Battleground matches more competitive. With these adjustments, there may be longer queue times to produce better competition in Battlegrounds, but we will be monitoring their impact and adjusting if necessary.
    Fake Remedy

yt. Fake_Remedy
    twitch. Fake_Remedy
    discord. fake_remedy#3254
    e. fake_remedy@hotmail.com
    Options
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the day when motif fragments (10 of which will obviously be needed to make 1 random page) only appear in weekly trial leaderboard rewards (one at a time, of course). Loving this trend

Omfg don’t give them any ideas
    NA PS4
    Options
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    The damage from rune cage was never the issue. In fact, the damage didn't need a nerf at all. The problem with Rune Cage is it takes too long to react to with CC break. Especially when your being attacked by a mob of players. We need to be able to break free faster.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

vzqwt68834e4.png
    Item Sets
    • Crest of Cyrodiil: This item set has been redesigned, and its old effect has been moved to the Ward of Cyrodiil Item Set.
      • OLD:
        • 2: Weapon Damage
        • 3: Max Health
        • 4: Healing Taken
        • 5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Minor Defile to the enemy for 5 seconds, reducing their healing received by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
      • NEW:
        • 2: Stamina Recovery
        • 3: Max Health
        • 4: Max Health
        • 5: After successfully blocking, heal for 8000 Health. This effect can occur every 5 seconds.
    [/list]

[*]Ward of Cyrodiil: Redesigned this item set.
    • OLD:
      • 2: Stamina Recovery
      • 3: Mounted Speed
      • 5: Increase the amount of damage you block by 8%.
    • NEW:
      • 2: Weapon Damage
      • 3: Stamina Recovery
      • 4: Stamina Recovery
      • 5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
    [*]Witchman Armor: Fixed an issue where the resource restore from this item set would not work if the Ultimate ability you cast did not hit the target.
    [/list]

[/list]

Are you kidding me? Did you just switch the 5p bonus from Crest of Cyro to Ward of Cyro? Why? If you maintain the same 5p effect at all, why switch it from one set to another instead of just altering Ward of Cyro? Can I get my tempers back?

And does Witchman now finally work with Overload?
    Options
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    Runecage basically untouched, Zaans not nerfed, Sloads barely, Warden still has no CC - is that it, after months? Not impressed.

Was class rep feedback already incorporated into those patch changes?

WARDEN STILL HAS NO CLASS CC ???

No passive snare in the animal companion line either *shrugs*
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
    Options
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested stuff on PTS, from new sets only Hanu is worth slot, rest is utter garbage that require solid buffs or full revamps. New monster sets included.
    Options
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the day when motif fragments (10 of which will obviously be needed to make 1 random page) only appear in weekly trial leaderboard rewards (one at a time, of course). Loving this trend

Omfg don’t give them any ideas

This gave me headaches just from reading... I did try to unravel how it worked by reading it 3 times. Then i decided since I am not going to "run" trails, and even more certainly the vet versions, I just add an imaginary "00" to the amount of gold I am willing to pay and be done with it. :D
    Options
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think I know ZOS saw the part where 90% of players agrees that SLOADS IS OP WHEN STACKED!! Reducing its damage won’t do jack shiz if they’re still 4+ stacks on you.......
    Options
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monster set that Buffs Meteor and every thing after by 400 spell damage for the next 10 seconds. Is this even more damage than slimecraw when you factor in the 1 piece 129 spell/weapon damage? If so it kind of trivializes the 20% nerf to Rune since its the combo that kills you. And can you store ultimate past the cost of the ulti itself for even more damage? My fear is the nerf to Rune damage is meaningless compared to the damage buff Meteor/Curse/ and Endless Fury will receive. I’m concerned.
    Options
  • Minaithelan
    Minaithelan
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    The changes to the dungeon queue are well-intentioned, but I don't like them.

First, because there are people who can legitimately do two roles on one character. My nightblades, for example, carry a set of heavy armor that they can swap into with a press of a button in Dressing Room. I've tanked vet DLC dungeons using them.

Second, because the people who "cheat" the system to get in faster can still keep doing so. If someone wants to queue as a "fake tank", not being able to select the DPS role isn't going to suddenly make them behave. They'll keep doing what they've always been doing.

So... basically, this solves nothing. While hampering legitimate use cases. Please reconsider, @ZOS_RichLambert

I kind of agree with this. But I'm hoping this also opens the way to seriously punish those that queue as a fake role, since now you can support it with the fact we have restrictions. I know some people actually care about others' gaming experience while selecting three roles, but sadly the majority I've met have been rude to the extreme of making new players not return for a fair amount of time.

So yeah, it seems a bit not practical, right now. But let's hope that in the future we have a way to punish offenders :)
    Options
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the magden changes coming in a future pts incremental? I highly doubt that the handful of remaining magden pvp mains were hoping for or will be satisfied with a 3% healing buff on a still useless ability and a couple of visual changes...
    Options
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These mixed changes make it seem like you do not understand how your game is played. Perhaps if we had developers comments as thoroughly as before some of the stranger changes would make sense, and I will focus on the change to the underperforming hatchlings shell set as an example.

This will be a buff if... you have more than 25k health and need damage shields for extra survivability...
    yrw5x3d6yvl2.jpg

Item Sets
    [*]Hatchling’s Shell: This item set has been redesigned.
    • OLD:
      • 2: Physical Resistance
      • 3: Spell Resistance
      • 4: Healing Taken
      • 5: Gain a damage shield that absorbs 5000 damage every 15 seconds.
    • NEW:
      • 2: Physical Resistance
      • 3: Spell Resistance
      • 5: Gain a damage shield equal to 20% of your Max Health for 15 seconds every 15 seconds.
    [/list]

At first glance you have made a generic tanking armour set. It gives both physical and spell resistance as well as more health, and a damage shield every 20 seconds; you have given a little bit of each of the main three ways of mitigating damage. The problem, as I see it, is that most tanks reach the resistance cap easily, and to get much higher health pools (than 25k) you will probably need to use two 5 piece sets that boost health. The biggest problem is putting the damage shield on a timer, as you cannot control when you get the extra defence.

You have made a set that had some niche uses on a range of builds now only have very little use to a tank. One quirky thing that was good about this set in the past is that the damage shield gets triggered on bar swap (if you only have the 5-piece active on one bar), and now that we can transmute jewellery traits this set could have been useful on any build that wanted a 5k damage shield from bar swapping... but as dps and healer builds typically have less than 25k health I believe you have nerfed an already weak set.

If I have misunderstood how this is a buff then please let me know. If you are committed to this design for the set please have the damage shield trigger off of taunting or using class abilities or something that gives a degree of control over when the damage shield procs.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure why you would buff Rune Focus, but why not, I'll happy take it. Not long and I have more spellresistance then maintanks. :D
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know there are bigger problems then this, but where is the f.... HoF motif ZoS?
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • mimicks
    mimicks
    ✭✭✭

Jewelry Crafting
    • Dramatically improved the value of Artifact-quality Jewelry Crafting Master Writs, and significantly increased the value of Legendary-quality Jewelry Crafting Master Writs, in terms of their Writ Voucher payouts.
      • All Jewelry Crafting Writs received in the future will see this increased Voucher value; this change will not impact any Jewelry Crafting Master Writs already present in game.

Awe so does this mean I should just trash the Jewelry MWs I've been keeping? :frowning:
    Edited by mimicks on July 9, 2018 9:08PM
    PC NA
    Options
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    R I P Nightblade in PvP 2014-2018
    It is actually hilarious how they nerf NB literally EVERY SINGLE major update... bit by bit...

Year 2022 - ESO Update 32:

We removed last of Nightblade passive to be more in line with having no passives, as skills were removed 5 patches ago... :#

This is not an accurate statement at all.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
    Options
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I must say a lot of stuff in Class Rep thingies got changed but only PvP stuff. Only big thing that will make huge difference to PvE is this right here: "Infused (Weapon): Fixed an issue where the cooldown reduction was applying to both of your Weapon Enchantments if you were dual wielding."

Some of the sets look nice for PvE DPS but that's really all.

As a PvE Tank Main, here are my thoughts:
    Jailer’s Tenacity (Heavy)
    2: Healing Taken
    3: Max Health
    4: Healing Taken
    5: When you lose 25% or more of your Health from a single attack, you gain Major Vitality for 6 seconds, increasing your healing received by 30%.

This has no cooldown. Considering that Olms will hit you for more than 25% of your Max Health with each light attack, this sounds good for training runs. After that, nope. Has no value in end-game raiding or 4 man dungeons.
    Vykosa (Monster Mask)
    1: Healing Taken
    2: When you taunt an enemy, you frighten them with a deafening howl, applying Major Maim to them for 3 seconds, lowering their damage done by 30%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

Taunt lasts for 15 seconds. So they put 15 seconds cooldown on this set. Problem is, there is only 1 person taunting a target. That means the highest possible uptime on Major Maim is 20%. Another problem is, you can't use this set properly because you want to apply the Major Fracture and Major Breach so have to use taunt every 12 seconds (I use every 10) at least. If you taunt again and again to apply both debuff and Major Maim, you'll simply cause overtaunting and that's simply bad design. Another thing is, no one is gonna say "sorry dude i already taunted, you just gotta take this next big hit without Major Maim". So yeah, not reliable. Needs to have another and reliable proc requirement. We should be able to proc this before the next big hit.
    Haven of Ursus (Heavy)
    2: Max Health
    3: Healing Taken
    4: Max Health
    5: When you take damage while you are under 50% Health, summon Ursus’s spirit for 6 seconds. You or an ally can activate a synergy on Ursus to grant you a shield that protects you and the activator from 13954 damage for 6 seconds. This effect can occur once every 12 seconds.

This is actually interesting. We might see people using this set against Olms because you definitely will go below 50% Health there. Most important part is this, "You or an ally can activate a synergy". It gives you a synergy. One with 12 seconds cooldown. At least I hope so. If the cooldown itself is 20 seconds, then it is basically not reliable and bad. I think the Health threshold should be increased to 60-70% and the synergy cooldown from this set needs to be 12 seconds instead of 20.
    Rune Focus:
    This ability and its morphs now apply Major Ward, Major Resolve, and all morph effects to you directly for 15 seconds.
    Standing within the area of effect now increases the Major Ward and Major Resolve effects by 50%.

Templar tanks got a buff they didn't really need in PvE. I am talking about the 50% increase of course, not the sticky Armour buffs. Templars have the worst stamina sustain and nothing about that changed so yeah. Meh.
    Winter’s Embrace
    Arctic Wind: Increased the initial heal from this ability and its morphs to 15% of your Max Health from 12%.

Still meh healing. Budding Seeds heals for similar amount, a lot cheaper, bigger AOE, provides synergy and procs Nature's Gift. I don't see a reason to run it to be honest.

For the WW players who want to tank, sorry. It's not happening as it seems.

As for the Class Rep Program, I am quite happy about most of these changes as someone who casually plays PvP. Not really happy with PvE stuff as I don't see much of what we discussed except few but hopefully we'll see more PvE changes during the next few weeks.
    Options