The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.0

• LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping that the Console version of these patch notes INCLUDES a guild trader search function, if no other QOL improvements...

Edited by LadyLethalla on July 9, 2018 10:41PM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    waitwhat wrote: »
    Tested stuff on PTS, from new sets only Hanu is worth slot, rest is utter garbage that require solid buffs or full revamps. New monster sets included.

A lot of them are PvP focused. Did you test them in PvP?

Yes, they are bad. Either durations of buffs are too short to matter or they are just useless comparing to existing sets. Only Hanu will have use in bigger scale pve and pvp. Fast ressing templar with Hanu+Jorvuld will benefit himself and team mates a lot with fast and long ulti gain buff.
    Tested stuff on PTS, from new sets only Hanu is worth slot, rest is utter garbage that require solid buffs or full revamps. New monster sets included.

Yes, they are bad. Either durations of buffs are too short to matter or they are just useless comparing to existing sets. Only Hanu will have use in bigger scale pve and pvp. Fast ressing templar with Hanu+Jorvuld will benefit himself and team mates a lot with fast and long ulti gain buff.

I see Savage WW helping those in Blooddrinker and Master's Axes (when untransformed) DoT down tanks. It strikes me as very niche rather than broadly effective, and niche is probably what bleed builds should be. I would up it to 1.5k-2k per tick though, so that with battle spirit we're looking at 750-1k, or just increase the frequency to every 1 second for a 4 second duration.

Nothing here struck me as helping PvE dps, although the other medium set has potential, if we could get much higher uptime.

A kags templar healer will get excellent use out of Hanu in large group Cyrodiil. It may even be helpful in some coordinated BGs.

The magicka dps set seems made for the rune cage combo, so again very niche, if grating.

I like the idea of a Major Maim monster set, and I think @Liofa 's suggestion on a different proc condition would be helpful. Taunting is supposed to clearly demarcate the monster set as a tanking set, but if we add uptime based on a taunt, we could have many stamina duelists with cheap access to major maim with high uptime. Of course, we'd have to be careful that whatever new proc condition we create doesn't do the same, or make Nova completely useless in PvE.
    Edited by waitwhat on July 9, 2018 10:42PM
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    3. Restoring Focus armour buff needs to be on the character, not on the ground. Some Magplars may stand in the same spot, healers/tanks so Channeled Focus, getting Magicka back is kinda balanced, you need to be around the Rune to get that really good buff. Restoring is different tho, the morph most Stamplar's take, you lose all your buffs from it in literally a second if you're sprinting.
    BohnT wrote: »
    3. Restoring Focus armour buff needs to be on the character, not on the ground. Some Magplars may stand in the same spot, healers/tanks so Channeled Focus, getting Magicka back is kinda balanced, you need to be around the Rune to get that really good buff. Restoring is different tho, the morph most Stamplar's take, you lose all your buffs from it in literally a second if you're sprinting.

The buffs stick to you for 8 seconds on cast, however that duration could surely be increased to make the skill more viable

You tested it's range? Last time I checked armour buff would disappear after a few short metres. If it does indeed last 8 secs then they should make it 12 secs same as Sorc.

Rune Focus:
    This ability and its morphs now apply Major Ward, Major Resolve, and all morph effects to you directly for 15 seconds.
    Standing within the area of effect now increases the Major Ward and Major Resolve effects by 50%.
    Increased the cost of this ability and Restoring Focus to 2700 Magicka from 1890.
    Channeled Focus (morph): Increased the cost of this ability to 1891 Magicka from 1080.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler
    The new design of Rune Focus more closely matches the fast action combat, while still preserving the original feel of an area of protection.

Nice.
    PC EU
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see Savage WW helping those in Blooddrinker and Master's Axes (when untransformed) DoT down tanks. It strikes me as very niche rather than broadly effective, and niche is probably what bleed builds should be. I would up it to 1.5k-2k per tick though, so that with battle spirit we're looking at 750-1k, or just increase the frequency to every 1 second for a 4 second duration.

Nothing here struck me as helping PvE dps, although the other medium set has potential, if we could get much higher uptime.

A kags templar healer will get excellent use out of Hanu in large group Cyrodiil. It may even be helpful in some coordinated BGs.

The magicka dps set seems made for the rune cage combo, so again very niche, if grating.

I like the idea of a Major Maim monster set, and I think @Liofa 's suggestion on a different proc condition would be helpful. Taunting is supposed to clearly demarcate the monster set as a tanking set, but if we add uptime based on a taunt, we could have many stamina duelists with cheap access to major maim with high uptime. Of course, we'd have to be careful that whatever new proc condition we create doesn't do the same, or make Nova completely useless in PvE.

Taunt to apply major maim is fine, but the uptime is pathetic. 3s out of 15, with perfect timed taunts its mere 20% uptime. Not worth it, ever. With 6s uptime it would be worth considering, maybe could beat existing sets. 8s would be definetelly worth use.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird change to Cyro ward. It's a handy set if you play quiet campaigns alot. Strange to remove it. :(
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have to say I'm overall happy with these patch notes.

Only thing I'd add/wish for is that Sloads doesn't proc from siege weaponry. Heem Jas + Sloads + oil pots can be ridiculous combo.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runecage basically untouched, Zaans not nerfed, Sloads barely, Warden still has no CC - is that it, after months? Not impressed.

Was class rep feedback already incorporated into those patch changes?

WARDEN STILL HAS NO CLASS CC ???

yep, changes look awesome!
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it so you gain the 15% stamina regeneration for having it slotted also active on the bar that doesnt have it slotted. I hate setups where your stats change depending on wich wep bar you are on.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Zenimax needs to take a step back and contemplate the idea of having different effects for passives, sets, skills, abilities, etc that is entirely seperate for PvE and PvP. the biggest problem today is that zenimax is often trying to force a class or skill line's viability to fit through both at the exact same time, which in a lot of cases makes the skill/passive/etc completely worthless for both.
    Edited by Matthew_Galvanus on July 9, 2018 11:00PM
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    NupidStoob wrote: »
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Oxalias wrote: »
    A major problem with sloads is that it's oblivion damage, not that it's got an additional o tick - rework all oblivion damage sets please.

Ok. But then also rework shields.

Or you simply learn how to deal with shields. Oblivion damage is rather new in the game and people were able to deal with shields before that too. Every form of defense in this game is annoying for those who can't deal with it. Permablock, roll dodging, insane heals, reflects, speed, immovability...

Then, by that logic, learn how to deal with oblivion damage.

hard to deal with something that bypasses all forms of defense and can stack multiple times and can refresh itself over and over. the problem isn't the oblivion damage itself, the problem is it can be stacked which completely screws over squishy DD players in PvP.

Agreed... Sloads should not stack and, as of this patch, will no longer proc itself. But I still think oblivion damage should exist, and I actually think it should occur in pve content. Healing is the counter for it. But you can't solo almost all the 4 man content in the game with just healing, and you can with shields.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to see all the poor people with Welkynar Master Writs will at least have SOME way to complete them...less good to see that it looks like it's going to be a terrible grind.
    • Welkynar and Dremora motif knowledge has been added to the template (the latter being available during the Witches Festival, more details on that soon!).

:o
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Ward of Cyrodiil: Redesigned this item set.
    OLD:
    2: Stamina Recovery
    3: Mounted Speed
    4: Max Health
    5: Increase the amount of damage you block by 8%.
    NEW:
    2: Weapon Damage
    3: Stamina Recovery
    4: Stamina Recovery
    5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

Please No. This set was in his own way unique since no other set offered mount speed and it was nice to have if you had to ride a lot like in cyrodill or with the psijic guild grind.
    There are already more than enough heal debuff sets leave this alone.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_RichLambert

I have a feeling Mount Speed bonuses will return in future sets when they release Horse Riding Races, this is just aligning them now.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    New Homes
    There are two new homes to test during this PTS cycle.
    • Hunter’s Glade: An underground entrance way leads through a portal to an expansive forested glade in Hircine's Oblivion realm of The Hunting Grounds. Those "blessed" with lycanthropy can maintain werewolf form indefinitely in this otherworldly wilderness.

I think I just lost consciousness.

Dont get so excited... its barely 1 ruined tower entrance downstairs, one cave with small pond and whole 1 room after this..

You couldn't let me have five minutes.... ;)

The Cyro Ward change seems unwarranted. That mounted speed bonus is a great help, particularly to new players who have slow as molasses horses.

I'm not sure how I feel about Hircine's Bounty changes - but I'm glad to see WW getting a little more group utility.

The rest I'll have to see how it shakes out in playtesting.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a joke. Runecage 20% damage decrease. As if the damage was what was killing us. How about you make the stun go back to 2s from 5?

2h light attack nerf untouched despite numerous feedback threads about the imbalance vs dw.

Arena weapons still not having a 1pc set bonus.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Medinaja2
    Medinaja2
    Soul Shriven
    I really don't like that ZOS is making people choose only one role in in the activity finder. It's hard enough getting in a random dungeon as a dps. Now it'll be even harder. Now I'll just have to say that I'm a healer to get in a dungeon in less than 30 min.
    Edited by Medinaja2 on July 9, 2018 11:36PM
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vzqwt68834e4.png
    Item Sets
    • Crest of Cyrodiil: This item set has been redesigned, and its old effect has been moved to the Ward of Cyrodiil Item Set.
      • OLD:
        • 2: Weapon Damage
        • 3: Max Health
        • 4: Healing Taken
        • 5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Minor Defile to the enemy for 5 seconds, reducing their healing received by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
      • NEW:
        • 2: Stamina Recovery
        • 4: Max Health
        • 5: After successfully blocking, heal for 8000 Health. This effect can occur every 5 seconds.
    • Ward of Cyrodiil: Redesigned this item set.
      • OLD:
        • 3: Mounted Speed
        • 5: Increase the amount of damage you block by 8%.
      • NEW:
        • 3: Stamina Recovery
        • 4: Stamina Recovery
        • 5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

z-z
    Why were these bonuses swapped around? Just because Medium is 'supposed to be' more geared toward damage?

Have Crest of Cyrodiil in gold, but prolly going to get rid of it after this change e.e

it was also nice having a Medium set geared for tanking (ie: Ward of Cyrodiil with damage block increase)
    is there any particular reason why the new Cyrodiil's Crest bonus is not simply applied to Ward of Cyrodiil and Crest can be left alone?
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medinaja2 wrote: »
    I really don't like that ZOS is making people choose only one role in in the activity finder. It's hard enough getting in a random dungeon as a dps. Now it'll be even harder.

i agree, this doesn't fix the fix that DPS have insanely long queue times.

one solution to reduce the queues would be to add new rewards or increase exp for people who queue as a role that is in demand, like if there are a shortage of tanks, offer it to tanks who queue, healers, same thing.

it won't 100% fix every problem, but it'd definitely help reduce queue times for DD
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [*]Radiant Destruction: Increased the maximum bonus execute damage dealt by this ability and its morph to 400% from 330%.

[*]Rune Focus:
    • This ability and its morphs now apply Major Ward, Major Resolve, and all morph effects to you directly for 15 seconds.
    • Standing within the area of effect now increases the Major Ward and Major Resolve effects by 50%.
    • Increased the cost of this ability and Restoring Focus to 2700 Magicka from 1890.
      • Channeled Focus (morph): Increased the cost of this ability to 1891 Magicka from 1080.

Thank you. Much needed Radiant buff. And Rune Focus lasting longer is such a nice quality of life change.
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So to sum up the patch notes:

Mag sorcs will still dominate. Rune cage nerf was literally a slap in the face to everyone who called for the ability to be nerfed.

Magplar got some needed buffs. Will need to test it out to see how well they are doing PvE wise with the changes.

Incap nerf is meh. Ulti is still strong regardless.

MORE siege damage? Are you friggin kidding me ZOS? Are you trying to phase skilled pvp(solo/small scale) out the game completetely?
    On the same note, NERFING 2H WEAPONS AGAIN? Are you trying to kill stam builds as well and make everyone roll magsorc and magnb?

The medium armor stam builds stamplar stamsorc and stam dk got 0 buffs whatsoever, will still be dominated by rune cage meteor combos because our only defenses (dodge roll and block) are
    negated by a single ability.

Sloads nerf is another slap in the face. Lump it along with rune cage nerf.

All in all, it seems like the Class Reps program was a bust. Patch notes now are the same as they’ve ever been: Disappointing.
    Edited by templesus on July 9, 2018 11:28PM
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any more info on the arena and how you earn one of the 50 needed for the costume ?
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any more info on the arena and how you earn one of the 50 gladiator proofs needed for the costume ?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    I'm not sure yet if I like the WW healing change, especially for PvP. But overall, I like the changes. Glad I finally leveled my 4th WW last night. lol

WW house, ftw!!!

It means you have to spec somewhat into survivability. They did this given the new bleed and light attack sets that would totally unbalance the WW meta as is on live. All that damage AND a burst heal that brings you back to full health. Oh Lawd, the QQ would be off the charts.

It makes Claws of Life a more attractive option now, and consequently we'd have to make a set sacrifice if we wanted access to major defile.

Another way of looking at the healing changes would be as a buff to PvE werewolves: we now have an extremely effective burst heal to get out of trouble (Fortitude, not rage, since we still get Major Brutality from weapon pots in PvE).

Also, for most werewolves, this is a buff to the heal, as the heal no longer scales with max mag and spell power.

On current live Hircine's Bounty (with morphs) is 60% stronger than Breath of Life. It's one of the best burst heal in the game. That won't be the case if these changes goes through. It's a nerf to most werewolfs.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Butchered some sets instead of improving them, don’t like the fact stealth enemies will know you are aware of them, the mend wounds change is terrible.

Other than that it seems like a good patch.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    okay so you're nerfing the Nightblade more? Am I reading that right? Stamblades have it hard.
    my understanding is that Nightblade is the best Stamina class and you're subjecting it to the death of 1000 cuts?? wtf Zeni?

Also, I want "Limited Visitors" to still be able to open the jesters box. I only want to block people from killing all the lights in my house. It's only happened twice so far but I have about 140 (I think) lights in my home and when some immature [cesnsoring myself]tard kills all my lights I'm still finding lights to turn back on 2 days later.

You need levels of this.

Finally, I'm deeply disappointed that you STILL have not added Guildhall functionality. I have been asking for a while now:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413740/guildhall-functionality-already
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/414417/no-guildhall-functionality
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/418822/stuff-you-guys-need-to-fix
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/414244/stuff-screwed-up-by-recent-patch
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/415938/ramimilk

and this doesn't include the several months prior to that I've been sending emails about it.
    Edited by stitchesofdooom on July 9, 2018 11:54PM
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

vzqwt68834e4.png
    Item Sets
    • Crest of Cyrodiil: This item set has been redesigned, and its old effect has been moved to the Ward of Cyrodiil Item Set.
      • OLD:
        • 4: Healing Taken
        • 5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Minor Defile to the enemy for 5 seconds, reducing their healing received by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
      • NEW:
        • 5: After successfully blocking, heal for 8000 Health. This effect can occur every 5 seconds.
    • Ward of Cyrodiil: Redesigned this item set.
      • OLD:
        • 3: Mounted Speed
        • 5: Increase the amount of damage you block by 8%.
      • NEW:
        • 3: Stamina Recovery
        • 4: Stamina Recovery
        • 5: When you deal melee damage, you apply Major Defile to the enemy for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received and Health Recovery by 30%. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

Are you kidding me? Did you just switch the 5p bonus from Crest of Cyro to Ward of Cyro? Why? If you maintain the same 5p effect at all, why switch it from one set to another instead of just altering Ward of Cyro? Can I get my tempers back?

Yeah, it's pretty weird that they've done that, especially because WARD of Cyrodiil sounds like the Tank set. I really don't understand why they've switched the damage set to Ward and the tanking set to Crest.

Also add me to the list of people complaining about removing the Mount Speed boost from Ward of Cyrodiil, not least because my boyfriend won't stop complaining about it (but won't get off his arse to make a post himself, silly man).
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the Cyrodiil changes look really good: increased siege damage in CP campaigns, Keep Recall Stones, 8% AP increase for outer keeps and resources becoming more important again.

Class changes... well... Warden got left out (again) but the other classes did receive some needed (Rune Cage, Incap) or interesting changes (Templar)

Sload got adjusted, dunno if it'll be enough tho. Nice to see the duration of Durok reduced, and the range on Zaan

Hanu set looks interesting: 15 sec Major Heroism for rezzer and rezzee.
    Edited by Tryxus on July 10, 2018 12:01AM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    The changes to the dungeon queue are well-intentioned, but I don't like them.

First, because there are people who can legitimately do two roles on one character. My nightblades, for example, carry a set of heavy armor that they can swap into with a press of a button in Dressing Room. I've tanked vet DLC dungeons using them.

Second, because the people who "cheat" the system to get in faster can still keep doing so. If someone wants to queue as a "fake tank", not being able to select the DPS role isn't going to suddenly make them behave. They'll keep doing what they've always been doing.

So... basically, this solves nothing. While hampering legitimate use cases. Please reconsider, @ZOS_RichLambert
    Medinaja2 wrote: »
    I really don't like that ZOS is making people choose only one role in in the activity finder. It's hard enough getting in a random dungeon as a dps. Now it'll be even harder. Now I'll just have to say that I'm a healer to get in a dungeon in less than 30 min.

I don't think it's at all sensible to restrict people to one role on PC/Mac.

It makes sense on consoles, which lack addons. But on PC/Mac, you can run an addon such as AlphaGear. This lets you switch your gear and abilities with the click of a button.

By all means, restrict the ability to queue as all three roles, because that is silly. Very few players have a Champion Point setup which allows them to heal and tank and deal damage effectively all on the same character. But it's entirely reasonable to be both a Healer and a Damage Dealer, or a Tank and Damage Dealer. There is almost no different in CP setup between a Magicka Damage Dealer and a Healer, and a set such as Julianos is acceptable for both roles.

And work on integrating the AlphaGear functionality into the game's own UI, because many people run different sets for different roles, or for PvP vs PvE, and it's crazy to expect console players to have to change all of their gear and abilities manually. I play on PC with an Xbox controller, and switch back to mouse for just about anything involving the UI, because the console UI is so horrible.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Jeremiah87
    Jeremiah87
    ✭✭✭
    Are the new houses Hunter’s Glade and Grand Psijic Villa going to be purchasable with gold/crowns or crowns only?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep Recall Stones
    We’ve added a new method of navigating Cyrodiil! Keep Recall Stones are new items you use from your inventory or quickslot wheel to recall to a Keep or Outpost. These can be purchased for 20,000 AP or earned from Rewards of the Worthy. There are several restrictions in place to use these items:

You cannot recall to a structure that is under attack (shown on the UI as a starburst icon).
    You cannot recall to a structure while standing inside the region of a Keep, Resource, Outpost or Town.
    You cannot use a Recall Stone while actively in combat.
    Recall Stones can be used while in Caves of Cyrodiil, but not in the Imperial City.
    Recall Stones are account bound, so they can be banked but not traded to other players.
    You cannot use a Recall Stone while carrying an Elder Scroll.

So basically a 20k AP blood port. No thanks. Usually get those for free
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Lady
    • Unchained: Fixed an issue where this passive was not functioning when you used Break Free while transformed into a Werewolf.

That just made my day. (still gotta wait for the console release though.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.