The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Multiple Bug Threads with no answers. Some for months at a time. General Disappointment.Masterpost

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So no resource bug mention.
    Options
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only bug ZOS actually took interest in that I posted was a heavy sack that respawned every 45 seconds. Other than that, nothing. I'll just leave the heavy sack next time and let someone else report it if they want.
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on July 2, 2018 2:03PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
      Options
    • Sergykid
      Sergykid
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The only bug ZOS actually took interest in that I posted was a heavy sack that respawned every 45 seconds. Other than that, nothing. I'll just leave the heavy sack next time and let someone else report it if they want.

and if u're caught doing that u'll be banned permanently with all ur time investment gone ^^
      -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
      Options
    • Tetrafy
      Tetrafy
      ✭✭✭✭
      Great post OP, interesting where are the community management team?
      Options
    • Kuramas9tails
      Kuramas9tails
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sergykid wrote: »

and if u're caught doing that u'll be banned permanently with all ur time investment gone ^^

I never took advantage of the glitch. Only reported it. Nothing to ban me over. ZOS would have no proof of me knowing if I knew of another heavy sack glitch. I just go on my merry way and not pay attention to the heavy sack respawn rate. Not my job.
        Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
        New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
        AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
        AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
        FOR THE QUEEN!
        PS4/NA
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Tetrafy wrote: »
        Great post OP, interesting where are the community management team?

They are freezing everytime more than 3 words are typed and have to dashboard.

My bad some of these have been ongoing for months before those issues
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I really hope the pack leader morph is fixed this update
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Options
      • inthecoconut
        inthecoconut
        ✭✭✭✭
        This thread is disheartening. I knew there were bugs but this is an infestation.
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        This thread is disheartening. I knew there were bugs but this is an infestation.

These are just the ones I’ve posted/listed with videos mostly.
        Options
      • GamerAeryn
        GamerAeryn
        ✭✭✭
        I totally agree with the issues, but "unplayable" is definitely relative since I've not noticed one of these issues. Only thing I've had issues with is my entire environment disappearing and having to just guess at where my door is and quest objective is.
        Gaming Youtube: TESO questing gameplay

GamerAeryn - 15/15, ESO+, beta, 1k+
        GamerAeryn2 - 15/15, ESO+, 780+
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Hopefully a few of these get fixed
        Options
      • Lord_Ninka
        Lord_Ninka
        ✭✭✭
        What really gets to me is the issues that get left for YEARS because patch after patch after patch they find out they don't actually have time to fix it. I would find it deeply embarrassing to repeat "maybe some future patch" for years about a specific bugfix. I do so wish the devs were allowed to fix gamebreaking (and for that matter even less serious) bugs, even when it's a bit complicated and you can't put a crown price tag on the fix.
        Edited by Lord_Ninka on July 9, 2018 3:37PM
        Options
      • Vahrokh
        Vahrokh
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        This thread should be on top of every section of this forum and devs should address all these bugs one by one.
        I'm frustrated too, and because of this I looked somewhere else and I started playing other games.
        And bugs are there too, lots of them, but at least devs there talk to the customer base.
        That is, for me, a huge change.

Don't worry, I have created a sorc in every MMO out there, just to haunt you! :D
        Options
      • TheRealSniker
        TheRealSniker
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Worst thing is, youtubers like fengrush etc. explained how those Bugs happen, therefor it should be easy to fix those for the Team
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Worst thing is, youtubers like fengrush etc. explained how those Bugs happen, therefor it should be easy to fix those for the Team

Like the enchants causing lag would take 5 min or so to test.
        Options
      • idk
        idk
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Granted there are some bugs that need fixed.

Stability is first priority and hopefully the announcement made on that subject show some real improvement when the first changes are implemented in the coming weeks and that they get to work on performance after that.

However, for all bugs, I have yet to see an MMO fix every single bug. I have seen a bug that guaranteed death when it should not and still existed years later. That was an serious bug. No one here can name an MMORPG that have fixed every single bug.

As for balance changes that change builds. This is ESO. I suggest getting used to it since that looked to be a constant.
        Options
      • max_only
        max_only
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Can you add the issue of environment geometry disappearing all over the map since they applied the “fix” that was meant for only Summerset/Alinor
        #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
        #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
        || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
        ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        idk wrote: »
        Granted there are some bugs that need fixed.

Stability is first priority and hopefully the announcement made on that subject show some real improvement when the first changes are implemented in the coming weeks and that they get to work on performance after that.

However, for all bugs, I have yet to see an MMO fix every single bug. I have seen a bug that guaranteed death when it should not and still existed years later. That was an serious bug. No one here can name an MMORPG that have fixed every single bug.

As for balance changes that change builds. This is ESO. I suggest getting used to it since that looked to be a constant.

Stability wasn’t a huge issue( more than normal) until 3-4 months after these were reported.

As for bugs they fix an NPC that holds a broom wrong but can’t fix Werewolf Pack leader morph for two years? The list of non issue bugs that gets fixed compared to combat issues related bugs is crazy. Why haven’t Heavy Attacks been fixed?

I can deal with the combat changes to builds easily. But not leaving things broken unbalanced for months. Why didn’t Venom arrow get buffs when EVERYONE uses poison injection.

Things like this frustrates the hell out of me.
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        :(
        Options
      • GlorphNoldorin
        GlorphNoldorin
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Nice one ZOS, lets get another dlc. I like how bugs get fixed then re-appear...... that in combat bug was gold , just loved how it came back for Summerset after being fixed a few patches earlier. Cant wait to see which 'new' bugs come back in Wolfhunter.

The three that hurt me the most are the resource drain, stuck in combat and cc immunity delay when using potion or forward momentum....oh wait I forgot about potions animating but not going off, ultimates animating and not going off and sprint bug.....or ...never mind , it was Elder Snares Online, still is I guess, now its Elder Bugs Online.
        Options
      • D0PAMINE
        D0PAMINE
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        There is no way this thread can NOT have been noticed.
        Options
      • DanteYoda
        DanteYoda
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Koolio wrote: »

Options
      • D0PAMINE
        D0PAMINE
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        @Koolio I've been running into a bug where im in the middle of combat (pve) and I get stuck in sprint, can't use skills or potions, and can only weapon swap. The amount of time varies but it's at a minimum of 10 seconds. I can't trigger it on purpose afaik, but it's pissing me off, and it happens to me with any class, mag or stam, and all 3 roles as well.

Similar to this https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/426565/stuck-in-combat-for-literally-ever-sprint-bug-block-bug-eso but only the first part for me.
        Edited by D0PAMINE on July 23, 2018 7:32AM
        Options
      • Pixel_Zealot
        Pixel_Zealot
        ✭✭✭✭
        "Let's see what's happening on ESO today, maybe something good enough for me to consider updating and renewing my sub."

/opens this thread/

giphy.gif

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
        Options
      • eso_lags
        eso_lags
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I have been having so many issues lately. I make reports with video when available and post them. They go completely unanswered , investigated, and ignored. Some of these are very easy reproduced and effect a lot of people. There are other bug threads that are very important that are also being ignored. I don't want these issues to take over a year to fix. I've pushed for game hindering bugs to be fixed and had to bring them up over and over and over again just to get a "We are looking into it". We've complained about this before and have been promised that things would be better. There is thread after thread of multiple communication issues that just get buried. I normally have to search through page after page of threads to pull up certain quotes that have been lost to the wind. I making this post as first an effort to show my distaste in the lack of communication from anyone on multiple issues since January.

Of coarse we have the normal "This game has become unplayable due to lag at Primetime"
        Pvp updates are almost non-existant
        Bugs that seems to never get fixed or come back after a few updates.
        Questionable things that should be answered (Crown Crate gifting for Gold)
        Post with Thousands of views hundreds of comments and NO developer comment ( Shouldn't 10k view at least warrant a comment?)
        Quarterly (Previously Monthly) Combat updates that were just missed and now next quarter is almost here with no mention.
        Consistency Changes for moves that leave off other in the same category until three month later (Steel Tornado Undodgable but not Poison Spray)
        Things not fully tested (Shadow Image) that go on for months broken
        Issues with mechanics that cause almost everyone issues( Why hasn't lag Snipe been addressed)
        Nerfing things that are fun ( Speed Cap meteor reflects)
        Threads being closed with issues that still occur(Potion reliability is terrible yet treads have been closed when its still an issue)
        Changes to the game that ruins setups( DW MAG Sorc DW mag blade)( Venom arrow and interrupts)
        Console potion crafting en mass. Somedays I have to spend 30-45 mintues just crafting potions.

These are just a few things that im actually taking time out of my work day to try and get addressed.

Now for the multiple bug threads I've posted with no answer or action taken. It's bad when most the videos I take aren't from fun times or good PVP it's mostly bugs. Healing Ward was broken for a long time. I had to make sure every update I brought the post up to even try and get an answer. It took a year to finally fix it. If I did anything like that in any job I've ever had wouldn't be pleasant. I pay to play this game and buy multiple items from the crown store and generally enjoy the time i'm on with friends it just gets frustrating knowing almost nothing will change or if so take way to long.

Random Stamina Drain the shows up all the time. Combat metrics even show it. Its been 3 months since this started and not one more word.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/398149/random-rescource-drain-since-the-3-3-7-patch#latest

Werewolf Pack Leader has been bugged since release. We get a comment saying "We are investigating". This was in November. What is there to "Investigate?" it takes 5 mins to go test this. This is an ultimate that you even charge CROWNS for. But it's broken. 6 months since that comment and a major update. You've created an entire skill line but can't fix this.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380658/pack-leader-werewolf-bugged

Enchants Running out causes bad Freezes. Once again this happens all the time with a test time of 5 mins. Why is it not looked into. If you even played on console this happens EVERYTIME it runs out. There no way its not noticable. This post is from December.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/386390/enchant-running-out-causes-lag#latest

There is a bug with Sprint that cause Complete character lockout. It happens almost 2-3 times a day and is very hard to tell is happening until you cant cast anything. Videos post from multiple characters and settings. I can't do anything if the game won't let me do anything.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/414169/a-new-sprint-bug-that-causes-character-lockout#latest

Dawnbreaker has been completely dissapearing while using your ultimate. This isn't even my video but this happens all the time. Happens with Dragon Leap as well.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413428/dawnbreaker-completely-disappears#latest

Double CC has been an issue for a while. Is this intended? Should I be able to Javelin people from resource to resource( definitely and exaggeration but still)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/362111/wtf-happened-to-cc-immunity

Flame Reach and Dizzying Swing have been bugged since Dragon Bones with no answer. They used to Knock people off ledges but now you get this stupid slow fall animation. This isn't happening on the grates(The intended fix it was changed for) it happens on a lot of ledges. It was fun to position yourself to knock someone off the Bridges but you can't do that unless you use javelin or draining shot.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400876/can-t-knock-players-off-ledges-anymore-dizzying-swing-and-flame-reach-bugged#latest

Clockwork Citrus ( Gold Food) UI error is bugged. You should see you magic bar increase( happens when you first eat it) Then upon transitioning anywhere it goes back to normal. How was this not tested or seen. Why is it 6 Months later from DLC an it hasn't been fixed.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/410601/clockwork-citrus-not-increasing-magicka-bar-ui-na-ps4#latest

A large Performance update for Console That was rolled back because of issues and never mentioned again. We were really looking forward to some improvement. You gaveth and you taketh away. Now PC gets one and we have to wait for at least 6 more months for anything.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens#latest

A large Synergy Cleanup that im Completely Certain Werewolf Devour was completely over looked. Haven't gotten good video of this yet but doesn't take long to notice.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/411402/werewolf-devour-synergy-still-terrible-to-use-did-it-get-overlooked-during-last-patch#latest

Potion reliability is a joke. So many times i hear that sound go off and no potion is used. This happens all the time. But threads get closed until another almost same post is redone.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371530/potion-reliability#latest

Heavy Attack and Targeting have been an issue for so long now i gave up. They hit the wrong person or just completely disappear or bug out. Post after post after post.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404981/heavy-attack-bug
        https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/361774/staff-heavy-attacks-bug
        https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/289779/issue-destro-heavy-attack-targeting-misses-no-shuffle

Meteor has been bugging out people left and right. Ill get the ring below my feet and hold block. The meteor will hit and stay on the ground. Two seconds later i'll fly through the air to wherever the meteor hit and get stunned. Ut happening all the time. I can even see it happening to other players.

\]https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/398259/new-meteor-bug-from-the-last-small-update

Incap is causing people to slide around on the ground. Also doesnt work all the time. So many times i will hear the noise and it never goes off.
        Havent' seen avideo good enough to post but it happens like 3-4 times a day

This is more of a personal one. Buying items from the crown store based off preview only for them not look like that. I never did get an answer for why the item i bought didn't match what i saw.
        https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365366/ebony-skin-doesnt-hide-vampirism

There are definetly many more issues that haven't been answered or even acknowledged. Maybe I needed to make this post just too show how frustrated I am. I should be doing writs and surveys while i'm at work on my vita(LOL) but I just couldn't go on without getting this off my chest. I will most likely be adding to this post and pleease feel free to add yourself. Sorry for the long post.

Sincerely,
        A frustrated Guild leader

Added issues

Draining shot had been bugged and “investigated” no fix no mention. Can’t find post with Dev Comment.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/404366/draining-shot-is-bugged-to-hell-and-back

Dodge rolling cause extra delay than usual for your next move to go off. It didn’t used to be like this. Here a video that showcases this. It’s within the first 30 seconds of this video. If you play this regularly you would notice this. Even at the 1 min mark is zoomed in slow motion example.

https://youtu.be/USqYvpuvuz0

I made a thread like this about 6 months ago. The difference was that mine compiled all the other threads, on the first couple pages of the forums general section, that were about bad performance/performance issues. There were like 50.

Anyway this is really awesome. Let me add to it (unless i missed this one).. Arteum takeaway broth. Ive seen bug reports saying it is bugged with bone pirate. Gina commented on one then silence. Id really like to know if its bugged or not without wasting a broth on it.

Also how about shadow nerfs? Are they on purpose? Like light attacks not registering half of the time. Either way nice thread.
        Options
      • Pixel_Zealot
        Pixel_Zealot
        ✭✭✭✭
        DanteYoda wrote: »

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I don’t care anymore so

Bump
        Options
      • valeriiya
        valeriiya
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I don’t care anymore so

Bump

So after we get the DLC tomorrow are you going to post the inevitable issues and glitches here or shall we start a new thread?? :D
        Options
      • Koolio
        Koolio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        valeriiya wrote: »
        I don’t care anymore so

Bump

So after we get the DLC tomorrow are you going to post the inevitable issues and glitches here or shall we start a new thread?? :D

I will be moving on from ESO for at least a few months. They’ve neglected not only me and my bug reports but the game breaking issues to long for me to financially support the game anymore. That mixed with great AAA titles coming soon other companies deserve my time/money. Which really sucks because my guild will fall apart after this break. I have lost the patience I once had.

I’ll still log on occasionally if my guild is begging me and have nothing else to do. But the 6+ hours a weekday and 12+ hours on both days of the weekend are no more. I still won’t have a personal life(never have) but now my time is going to be spent on not lagging (which has been a great experience) and avoiding the following scenario.

Get group together
        Go to pull group.
        Sprint bug
        Enchant runs out freezing game
        Weapons then show on wrong bar
        Fix all the above and slide around on the ground dead from lag snipe that registers 10 seconds late
        Rez at forward camp into long load screen
        Relog on another character for better group play
        Spend 20 min crafting potions
        50q
        Log onto different game.
        Options