The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[FIXED]Pack Leader Werewolf bugged!!

CrazyWolf712
CrazyWolf712
✭✭✭
THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED IN THE WOLFHUNTER DLC!

This glitch has been around since the Pack Leader was first changed to summon two dire wolves. I don’t know if anyone has ever reported this bug, so I figured I would. The Pack Leaders special ability is to summon two dire wolves that attack enemies and snare them. It helps to take aggro off in solo play and to confuse players in PvP. That makes the Pack Leader a strong morph to werewolf. And when the wolves die, they’ll respawn in 12 seconds.....unless the player dies. In that case, the wolves never respawn and you have to get out of werewolf form and rebuild the ultimate to get them back.

It’s because of this that I had to change to Berserker on my nightblade for extra bleed damage since I can’t rely on the dire wolves to take heat off. That would be especially useful in VMA. Since the wolves respawn 12 seconds after they die, I think it’s only fair that they respawn 12 seconds after the player dies and resurrects. Then we don’t have to get out of wolf form just to get them back. Because as far as I’m concerned, the Berserker is the better morph because of this glitch. Please fix!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_KaiSchober
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
@ZOS_GaryA
@ZOS_TristanK
Edited by CrazyWolf712 on August 2, 2018 9:03PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed. And this is an issue I've seen too
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Yep....This should have been addressed before fixing Call of the Pack. The wolves don't respawn after player dies while still in werewolf form and revives. It makes group werewolf PvP especially annoying as you have to revert form after you die or deal with having no dire wolves....Which makes the Pack Leader morph useless.

Werewolf already struggles in PvP. Please fix devs!
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This glitch has been around since the Pack Leader was first changed to summon two dire wolves. I don’t know if anyone has ever reported this bug, so I figured I would. The Pack Leaders special ability is to summon two dire wolves that attack enemies and snare them. It helps to take aggro off in solo play and to confuse players in PvP. That makes the Pack Leader a strong morph to werewolf. And when the wolves die, they’ll respawn in 12 seconds.....unless the player dies. In that case, the wolves never respawn and you have to get out of werewolf form and rebuild the ultimate to get them back.

It’s because of this that I had to change to Berserker on my nightblade for extra bleed damage since I can’t rely on the dire wolves to take heat off. That would be especially useful in VMA. Since the wolves respawn 12 seconds after they die, I think it’s only fair that they respawn 12 seconds after the player dies and resurrects. Then we don’t have to get out of wolf form just to get them back. Because as far as I’m concerned, the Berserker is the better morph because of this glitch. Please fix!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK

who is so crazy and does vmsa on a WW??? Thanks id rather have a good score^^
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK

@Mangeli200194 You’d be surprised what werewolf can do. @Ertthewolf has not only completed VMA as a werewolf but also has gotten Flawless Conquerer as a werewolf and gotten rank 45 for the week for doing so.
    Edited by CrazyWolf712 on November 13, 2017 10:01PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're looking into this and will let you know if we need more info.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭

Thank you Gina!

@Mangeli200194 vMA is totally possible with werewolf. I got Flawless in 5 runs lol. Here is forum with video link. Ended up with 463000 or so score. Not bad for my first no death run. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371298/the-flawless-big-bad-wolf/p1
    Edited by Ertthewolf on November 13, 2017 10:47PM
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK

@Mangeli200194 You’d be surprised what werewolf can do. @Ertthewolf has not only completed VMA as a werewolf but also has gotten Flawless Conquerer as a werewolf and gotten rank 45 for the week for doing so.
    How high is your selfbuffed dps on a target dummy then ????

Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep noticed this too, the dire wolves do not respawn.
    If you need visual evidence then check our wolf run of nAA, and you'll soon see all our dire wolves disappear never to return :(
    https://youtu.be/h8ElFDrGWjU
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • TheWolfishGrizz
    Agreed, this is something really needing to be fixed, especially after "fixing" call of the pack, when it was neither broken nor mentioned in a single patch note as far as I can tell. This basically renders the Pack Leader morph utterly useless as one death makes us simply a white werewolf with no buff.

In terms of the Call of the Pack, it should have remained as it was because it created a level playing field for werewolves, especially in PvP considering the zerg rushing of players with the Eye of Flame, even after the recent decrease in its damage. Real issues like wolves never respawning should be addressed, not fixing things that aren't broken.

• CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK

How high is your selfbuffed dps on a target dummy then ????

Target dummy dps is hardly accurate, lol! Your enemy’s never going to be standing still. But on a dummy, mine is 12k on my tank and 18k on my dps werewolves. Ertthewolf’s is about 20k or more and I’ve heard of werewolf builds that can reach 30k. But Ert and I have build for more self sustain rather than pure damage. We always have 15k+ magicka for heals and 25k health to take a hit. We also have 33k resistances in werewolf form. My recoveries are all between 1200-1700 and I have Engine Guardian so I’m the most survivable at the cost of losing some damage.

But anyways, thank you Gina for looking into this glitch. We really appreciate it!
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did this ever get fixed?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Koolio wrote: »

Did this ever get fixed?

No, not yet.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did this ever get fixed?

No, not yet.

Thank you for the quick response. Looking forward to that day.
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭

Did this ever get fixed?

No, not yet.

Thank you for the quick response. Looking forward to that day.

Agreed. Hope it is soon!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything regarding the "Unchained"-passive as well? Are the devs working on that at the moment?
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    every 4-5 months I post bug reports in the forum about this and many other issues , my first post was in 2016 January I think , so make your conclusion if they are gonna fix it ^^
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    every 4-5 months I post bug reports in the forum about this and many other issues , my first post was in 2016 January I think , so make your conclusion if they are gonna fix it ^^

Impossible... Pack Leader wolves didn't come out until May 2016 so it only hasn't worked correctly for like 21 months...

Did this ever get fixed?

No, not yet.

top_men_indiana_jones.gif
    Edited by Chrlynsch on March 13, 2018 12:28PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did this ever get fixed?

No, not yet.

Did this not get addressed this patch. It’s been broken since this was released.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still broken.

This is and ultimate morphs that has been broken for over a year now.

I wish Meteor ultimate regen was bugged for over a year. This is getting on my nerves.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont worry , they nerfed our Light and Heavy attack damage by 40% with the new "Scale" on PTS , so the Pack Leader is the last thing that we need to worry about ^^.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fixed an issue that helped the Pack leader morph be viable.

Left broken issue that completely breaks this ultimate morphs effect.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

November 17th quote

Edited by Koolio on May 14, 2018 3:47PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did this ever get fixed?

No, not yet.
    So any chance this will get fixed? 2 years of a broken ultimate that some of us might have actually payed crown for.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How long does this take to look into? 6+ months?
  • ArseJuice
    ArseJuice
    ✭✭
    Seriously ZOS, do you have any reason why it takes so long to fix? ignoring us won't make issue magically dissappear.
    Intel i5 10400@4.11Ghz / Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X / 16GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX FURY Black RGB 3200Mhz
    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING OC 3X 8G + Acer SA240YA
    512 GB A-DATA SSD XPG SX8200 Pro / Seasonic Focus+ GOLD 750W
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when sorc overload was bugged and the servers were taken down and the problem hotfixed in less than 24 hours, make you wonder
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember when sorc overload was bugged and the servers were taken down and the problem hotfixed in less than 24 hours, make you wonder

And to think they sell this in the crown store