The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Devour Synergy Still Terrible to use. Did it get overlooked during last patch

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
My friends and I have pretty much all been werewolves for the past few weeks. Last patch Dragon Bones did a large synergy cleanup and we believe this was missed. Every 5 mins someone in my group say “I can’t feed” or “where is the synergy”

It’s buggy still. Sometimes I have to walk around a corpse 3-4 times to finally find just the right spot to activate. Only to transform back to human before I can eat. Will post videos here shortly after work.

Any other people have this issue still?
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is buggy. It has such a small hitbox that it takes a few seconds to even get the synergy pop up, which by then you’ve lost quite a bit of time already in WW form. I like that it lets you devour all the nearby enemies in one shot, but it’s still extremely clunky.

Werewolf in general is very unrefined. Heavy attacks appear to swipe mid air, but it’ll register as a hit. Pounce doesn’t look fluid; the jump animation suffers from the same problem as the heavy attacks. In general, I think WW is a good idea, but it needs a total retool of animations to make it enjoyable to play. It’s a role playing game after all, but hard to immerse yourself in it if your character has such glaring bugs.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You used to be able to feed on corpses around you without having to aim at them. ZOS killed it somehow a while ago. Now you need to target the head of the corpse, and npc's/allies/your own wolves block you from targeting them.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also you can still be interrupted with a bash while cc immune. While other channels such as dark deal can not be bashed while cc immune...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    It's even worse when players stand on boss body, while destroying items, so they can loot it. Werewolves should be able to nibble comrades who do this lol
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can this be looked into to see if it was missed during synergy cleanup @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still have issues even targeting an add for this synergy
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i experience this on my ww too. also not only this but general synergy thing sucks too. one person on your group gets, lets say cocooned, you have to release them but synergy button goes on and off. very annoying
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta dig this one up, is Devour technically a synergy? Has anyone checked to see the effect of the Harmony trait on the increased duration in WW form? That might be interesting.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have taken note and will share with other class reps of the issue you been experiencing.