The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Heavy attack bug?

Datthaw
Datthaw
✭✭✭✭✭
So I have been noticing this the last couple days, I'll set the stage.

I play a magblade. One of the things I do from time to time is cloak into a heavy attack > incap > bow. Give me good burst and some resource return from the heavy. Now sometimes I gotta cut that full heavy into I guess a medium attack because I'm in range to land the incap (with the channel speed I have small window to hit moving target that's close) lately however I have been noticing my heavy attack will get stuck. I have never had this problem before, idk if it's lag or what. But its annoying, I'm loading up a heavy let it fire and pop incap, but my toon just does the full heavy instead.

Yall think this is some lag issue or is this a known bug I've just stumbled on?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a known bug. Your only option is to let it finish, or block/dodge cancel it early.

You're doing it to land an attack. Wait until it happens when you're trying to do something to survive.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a known bug. Your only option is to let it finish, or block/dodge cancel it early.

You're doing it to land an attack. Wait until it happens when you're trying to do something to survive.

:( strange that I'm only finding this now, although I have been running a 2h build for the last couple months so that might explain my ignorance.

Thanks for the info dude.