Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.2

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    are people really complaining about soul assault? The cheesiest ability in the game with no counter play at all?

If you are passionate about this skill you are bad and should feel bad.

it's just an xv1 ult. good riddance
    Invictus
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Alcast wrote: »
    People just do not learn, do they. First test the things and then comment on the changes. Not the other way around (QQ first and then test).
    ZOS also repeatedly said that they will take a look at class balance NEXT patch, not this one.

I would say: Zenimax do not learn, not players. There has been a really good, valuable and insightful feedback so far with regard to off-balance nerfs and mDK problems. All this useful feedback was not only ignored but Zenimax did the opposite thing of what people were asking for. People have full rights to be pissed right now. I don't main mDK but I know how awful these changes are for the sustain of this class in PvE. Which you can also "test" on live - just replace flame lash with molten whip and good luck with sustain that.

Sorry to say this but combat experience in this game is getting worse and worse since Morrowind and it's a common opinion. It's slow-paced, boring, unenjoyable and unsatisfying. And I don't care about their statements that "they will take a look at class balance NEXT patch" cause it will take more than 3 months from now. We can't wait that long to fix the class that will be unbearable to play. This patch does nothing but deepens the differences even more and is a proof that Zenimax completely lost its touch with the playerbase and have no idea how raids look like atm. On the other hand we can't expect them to fix things if they don't see problems that need to be fixed...

For me one thing is clear: feedback is useless and giving it people are wasting their time. It's evident Zenimax treat PTS players like free bug finders and nothing more.

My point was on the recent changes on the pts that could not have been tested yet (Obviously as PTS is still down)

I am fully aware that ZOS that a very poor job handeling balance in the game. The reason why we are in this mess in the first place is because of players QQing stuff is OP. (I am not innocent here either)

You are mistaken, the reason why we are in a mess is because they introduced the CP system "ESO 2.0" if you recall and they left so many things unchanged. They slowly started to adjust content to match and reworked skills as well as hitting certain classes without proper thinking (templar execute was never in the game till CP update if you recall). Remember how seriously stupidly the templar was in pve and pvp? How many nerfs did the mDk get in one single update? (around 12 nerfs) how the NBs were also changed radically with their ultis, passives and skills? I can go on and remind you how the stamina DKs were still dealing fire damage and how they split their CP in two trees. Or how everyone (except the mDk due to fire damage) also split between elemental defender and mighty?

How many times did ZOS changed, adjust, rework the CP system before they even increased the cap? Oh wait, we did not have a cap for a while, and you had players in cyrodiil with 800,900 and 1000CP fighting against other players with 100-300 CP.

If you consider all that and how zenimax is trying (badly i might add) to bandage the issues, obviously you will have players QQing about it, but it is not their fault. You can not seriously sit there and tell me that in any of the updates since CP was introduced back in update 6, that any skill/change/ability(CP/passive felt like the devs actually thought about it. It was rushed, untested, poorly designed and seriously faulty.

Here we are today QQing about all this because the results speak for themselves. It is not about "this is OP" or "this needs a buff", it is just the lack of the devs even trying to do something about the whole system. To me, it feels more like "just slap this change to this ability and our job is done" is what they are doing. Can you seriously say that all the devs are sitting around the table in their meeting thinking "okay let us take a look at this" or "how can we improve this"? I for one can not.

Players will always QQ about anything, small or big, but you have to admit, the state of the game is just out of control and the lack of support/dedication (at least the way i see it and feel) from Zenimax indicates that they want the easiest bandage for a massive problem, is that acceptable to you?

So in short unballanced game before CP introduction was ok but after is not ? Come on man You know perfectly there were broken builds for PvE and PvP before CP's era so dont act like it was CP's what destroyed ballance.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    [quote="SidewalkChalk5;c-4806361"For any medium armor build, more often than not soul assault was just a delete button. No viable counterplay at all.

I'm YET to see that "delete" button in Vivec. Use SA on above average players in Vivec and tell me the results. Tell me how many people you didn't kill with it, NBs included. Good NBs can even stealth after 2s. There are far more toxic stuff out there that can be combined and SA effect is greatly exaggerated here, probably by annoyed players.

People also fail to realize that SA is 1v1 ability and the casting of 4s leaves you vulnerable to attacks from others or you have to cancel it. I can't help but to roll my eyes to those that point finger to an ultimate that is universally available for every magicka class, yet the Wardens remain overpowered and destro ultis are still being overused by toxic zerg trains and bomb groups.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Even more NB Buffs? No love for DK and Zaan is still completely overperfoming in pvp.

It’s one buff really, for NB that honestly helps with the melee usage of the skill as LA’s sometimes do damage and not add to the stack. I’m guessing this is there fix. It will be really strong, they should of just reduced the proc to 4 LA’s again and figured out why attacks don’t add to the stack. I can list all the nerfs to NB if you’d like so don’t go all high and mighty on that. They sure as hell have not cloaked the chopping board in the past. Haha see what I did there?

People complaining about shadow image makes no sense. It was broken and it’s (if actually fixed) back to how it was supposed to be. Not to mention people never really complained about image in the first place as it’s easy to counter a lot more so than cloak. If they put a shade somewhere that’s unreachable by the enemy that’s just good strategy, no different from ANY class running around a rock or tree as it damn near does the same thing by giving breathing room for the person.

DK power lash cool down is gonna be a biznatch. I’m gonna have to adjust to that on my DK. I’m not mad about the being dodgable part, but if you’re going to make something like that dodgeable why give it a cool down? Makes no sense. I’m glad at least when I PvE I’m just tanking. PvP is where it’s going to affect me the most.

Even with the proc chance to Zaan going to 20% it just lends to more unskilled, build centric play that already plagues the game.

At least templars got a TINY buff lol.

They still need to add stun back to frags. It’s easily dodgeable, if you don’t dodge or block it you SHOULD be punished.

That’s my two cents. Overall I’m happy with everything else.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK power lash cool down is gonna be a biznatch. I’m gonna have to adjust to that on my DK. I’m not mad about the being dodgable part, but if you’re going to make something like that dodgeable why give it a cool down? Makes no sense. I’m glad at least when I PvE I’m just tanking. PvP is where it’s going to affect me the most.

Well, Power Lash already has a "cooldown" on Live, on most builds anyway.

You proc 5 seconds of Off Balance when you hit a CC'd or rooted opponent (has 5s cooldown as well on Live) with Flame Lash, it then gets consumed on your next Power Lash meaning you have to wait until the Off Balance cooldown is over to get another Power Lash.

The only way to circumvent this is with Tactician CP (which mDKs can't afford) and Lightning Staff WoE, which let you Power Lash more often on Live.

In fact, for most builds the "cooldown" is going down from 5 seconds to 3 seconds in the next patch (with the caveat that it'll be dodgeable).
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Even more NB Buffs? No love for DK and Zaan is still completely overperfoming in pvp.

It’s one buff really, for NB that honestly helps with the melee usage of the skill as LA’s sometimes do damage and not add to the stack. I’m guessing this is there fix. It will be really strong, they should of just reduced the proc to 4 LA’s again and figured out why attacks don’t add to the stack. I can list all the nerfs to NB if you’d like so don’t go all high and mighty on that. They sure as hell have not cloaked the chopping board in the past. Haha see what I did there?

People complaining about shadow image makes no sense. It was broken and it’s (if actually fixed) back to how it was supposed to be. Not to mention people never really complained about image in the first place as it’s easy to counter a lot more so than cloak. If they put a shade somewhere that’s unreachable by the enemy that’s just good strategy, no different from ANY class running around a rock or tree as it damn near does the same thing by giving breathing room for the person.

Even with the proc chance to Zaan going to 20% it just lends to more unskilled, build centric play that already plagues the game.

At least templars got a TINY buff lol.

They still need to add stun back to frags. It’s easily dodgeable, if you don’t dodge or block it you SHOULD be punished.

That’s my two cents. Overall I’m happy with everything else.

Beam not causing snare and can be broken easily as you ran bit far.

I do not think this set need any more nerf or will become useless!
  • ROIVAS1
    ROIVAS1
    Soul Shriven
    Is the Templar ability radiant destruction not getting fixed anymore? I saw in earlier versions that it was.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    [quote="SidewalkChalk5;c-4806361"For any medium armor build, more often than not soul assault was just a delete button. No viable counterplay at all.

I'm YET to see that "delete" button in Vivec. Use SA on above average players in Vivec and tell me the results. Tell me how many people you didn't kill with it, NBs included. Good NBs can even stealth after 2s. There are far more toxic stuff out there that can be combined and SA effect is greatly exaggerated here, probably by annoyed players.

People also fail to realize that SA is 1v1 ability and the casting of 4s leaves you vulnerable to attacks from others or you have to cancel it. I can't help but to roll my eyes to those that point finger to an ultimate that is universally available for every magicka class, yet the Wardens remain overpowered and destro ultis are still being overused by toxic zerg trains and bomb groups.
    Maybe you need to look better. I don't use soul assault but I play pvp quite a lot and I have seen plenty of great players in PC EU destroyed by soul assault. In a 1v1 scenario and if you manage your stamina well, you can of course survive it. Especially as a NB. I have cloaked many SA's. Problem is that often it is not cast on you when you have full stamina, or eveb worse, in Xv1, at which point you just get deleted.

I can't tell you how many times I was in a fight with some guy, dishing out damage and spending resources, then some random dude comes along and just deletes you with NO effort whatsoever. Now I'm not some top player or anything, but I know I can handle myself appropriately in pvp and it isn't right that someone who theoretically could have zero skills can just delete you like that.

Problem is you can't bash, can't LoS most of the time, can't dodge, no stam left to block/heal... the counterplay isn't there. Other dangerous ultimates all have a valid counter:
    - Incap can be dodged
    - Leap can be blocked or avoided
    - Meteor can be blocked
    - Destro ult can be avoided or the user CC'ed
    - Soul tether can be moved out of.
    Etc
    Etc

With soul assault the counterplay just isn't there for medium armor builds. With this change, we can use our strengths (mobility) to counter this channeled attack. This change was just needed.
    Edited by Koensol on January 24, 2018 5:38PM
  • theivorykitty
    theivorykitty
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys!

Loving the new patch, loving the outfit system, etc.

Biggest issue I have seen - the 'hide helmet' option has been removed from the Settings -> Gameplay options menu. This removes our ability to hide our helmets for anything except for outfits.

... So, for those of us that like our real armor and want to hide our helmet, or for those of us that wear a lot of crown-purchased costumes but dislike the helmets that come with them (which is almost 100% of the time), we can no longer hide those helmets.

Please return this option to the menu! I did not expect the outfit system to remove costuming options we already had in the game...

I believe there's now a collectible in your hats menu to hide the helmet, as well. So "equip" that, which is actually an invisible hat, to get the intended effect. (Unless you have a polymorph, in which case... they might figure it out?)

Hey, thanks for the info! I'll hop back onto the PTS and see if I can find that! *thumbs up*
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    "The “Storage Coffer, Fortified” collectible can now only be obtained from the Level Up Advisor at level 18."

This is a terrible change. It looks like a money-grab for players who have max characters - they would need to buy another slot.

I think you need to make this chest available on all the sources (crown, voucher, tel var) but just have in the tooltip that leveling to 18 will also award it! So players have a choice!

Agreed! All my characters are past level 18, and while I was unhappy with having to pay 100 vouchers for one when new players would get it for free, at least I was still able to get it without having to fork over 1500 Crowns.

Terrible move, ZOS! The FREE base game update is getting less and less free for your longtime players:
    -Crown Crates: to me, not a huge deal since they could just contain crap
    -Sorrel Horse: which was previously purchasable in-game, but now removed (available at level 10, I think, so many longtime players will miss out on it if they haven't already purchased it)
    -Choice of costume: since this is account-wide, I think players would only get one of the three anyway, but still, it's a free costume and I think all three are no longer available in the CS

The above are all cosmetic, so in the end you could argue that players are just missing out on fluff. However, the storage coffer (30 slots) is a pretty big deal to miss out on for those players with a lot of storage issues. But, in order for a long-time player to get the full home storage available as part of a FREE UPDATE, they will have to spend 1500 crowns if they have max slots and all characters are past level 18.

ZOS, why are you insisting on forcing your dedicated, long-time players into paying real money for a FREE update? Your solution for your long-time players is not to make the account-wide awards retroactive, which would be a nice gesture for players who've spent a lot of time and money on your game already, but to make an additional character slot available for them to spend 1500 Crowns on, thus making the FREE update cost 1500 Crowns!
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    That’s my two cents.

if u need stun from frags on mana sorc, u're bad sorc, mate
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Mix wrote: »
    "The “Storage Coffer, Fortified” collectible can now only be obtained from the Level Up Advisor at level 18."

This is a terrible change. It looks like a money-grab for players who have max characters - they would need to buy another slot.

I think you need to make this chest available on all the sources (crown, voucher, tel var) but just have in the tooltip that leveling to 18 will also award it! So players have a choice!

Agreed! All my characters are past level 18, and while I was unhappy with having to pay 100 vouchers for one when new players would get it for free, at least I was still able to get it without having to fork over 1500 Crowns.

Terrible move, ZOS! The FREE base game update is getting less and less free for your longtime players:
    -Crown Crates: to me, not a huge deal since they could just contain crap
    -Sorrel Horse: which was previously purchasable in-game, but now removed (available at level 10, I think, so many longtime players will miss out on it if they haven't already purchased it)
    -Choice of costume: since this is account-wide, I think players would only get one of the three anyway, but still, it's a free costume and I think all three are no longer available in the CS

The above are all cosmetic, so in the end you could argue that players are just missing out on fluff. However, the storage coffer (30 slots) is a pretty big deal to miss out on for those players with a lot of storage issues. But, in order for a long-time player to get the full home storage available as part of a FREE UPDATE, they will have to spend 1500 crowns if they have max slots and all characters are past level 18.

ZOS, why are you insisting on forcing your dedicated, long-time players into paying real money for a FREE update? Your solution for your long-time players is not to make the account-wide awards retroactive, which would be a nice gesture for players who've spent a lot of time and money on your game already, but to make an additional character slot available for them to spend 1500 Crowns on, thus making the FREE update cost 1500 Crowns!

Agree with everything. Unfortunately in every MMO there is a point when new players benefit from an upcoming system which make let's say leveling easier while you were sweating. Atleast compensate somehow. Like send the coffer for everyone who has only max chars on the maxed account (8 chars). Give me the Crown Crates I missed out, gold or whatever. After a while 10k is nothing but who won't be happy for free Crown Crates or gold or cosmetics? And the coffer. Really? Can't force us to level up another char because of that. I have maxed free slots so 8 chars all level 50. Or you know what just add 1500 Crown to my account so I can buy that extra character slot and I will do the leveling. Honestly that slot should be given for free for everyone or you should redesign the system so everyone can claim the rewards. I played a game when they introduced the system similar to this you could still claim the rewards so, doable.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Bevik on January 24, 2018 7:51PM
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome changes!!! Gj Zenimax, really glad you listened to a lot of player feedback :)

What? Lol they listened to like 3 people. Praising them won t fix this game. Bashing them won t either. They're dealing with the fact that morrowind screwed up the game massively and now are trying to fix it with lazy solutions. Mmos these days are extremely lazy with things they do it's nothing like it used to be. Back then they actually cared about the players instead of money. Also no offense to casuals, but they've taken over the genre. Every so god game that cokmes out now are geared towards them. Why gear it towards someone who will play for a week and then take a 3 month break just to get some cash lol.
  • Longstride
    Longstride
    ✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »

It would be great if damage wasn't the only thing classes brought to the table, but that seems to be the way of things.

Remember when NB's had meaningful off-heals with refreshing path and funnel health.
    Remember when the mitigation ultimates veil, nova, and corrosive were a thing.
    Remember when there were actually DPS's in trials that could run resto back bars because virtually all your DPS wasn't DOT's.
    Remember when all the mobs in trials wern't always CC immune and people could chain adds in for better AOE burns. Remember when deaths were a bigger deal than DPS because you had a limited number of them, your score was greatly effected by them, and most of the mechanics weren't being broken with DPS.
    Remember when the entire leaderboard for the trial of the week would fill because that many guilds were running it despite a subscription and lower game population.
    Remember when the differences between classes did not feel like they added up roughly to a few different names on DOT's.
    Remember when weapon abilities filled in for a few weaknesses in class abilities instead of class abilities adding a few nuances to a basically weapon dominated world.
    Remember a world with no cheat engine where when somebody owned you in PVP your first thought was "man, I got to figure out what he is doing" instead of "man, I know what he is running."
    Remember ultimates as a meaningful part of your PVE character build and timing them a meaningful part of trials not just a DPS skill you hit every once in a long while.

Damn, you really set me thinking about some of the epic fights back in the day. There really used to be some fun endgame stuff despite how little endgame stuff we really had to play.

One of the best posts I have read in a long time. @ZOS_TristanK @ZOS_Wrobel take heed.
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny that everyone is complaining about ''balance changes'' yet they want ZOS to deliver spell crafting. I can't even imagine the unbalanced horror that change would bring up.
  • ShadeSeph
    ShadeSeph
    Soul Shriven
    MagDK DPS got the *** nerfed out of them in 1.3... became the bottom teir class in 1.7... now they are getting the final nail in the coffin! ZoS has absolutely no idea what they are doing anymore! Shame the main class i play since launch on xbox is getting deleted! RIP MagDK! Gone but Not Forgotten
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Figure
    • Kneepads no longer float when female characters equip the Silken Ring boots.
    • The Emperor’s Regalia Costume has been reverted to its original state.

@ZOS_GinaBruno when you refer to it being reverted, some of us are concerned that we won't be able to wear the costume without being the current emperor again. Is this what you mean?
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thlepse wrote: »
    It's funny that everyone is complaining about ''balance changes'' yet they want ZOS to deliver spell crafting. I can't even imagine the unbalanced horror that change would bring up.

Yeah no idea how that would even work in an MMO environment, leave spell crafting to the single player games (in TES's case, bring it back to the games) and instead bring more weapon skill lines to ESO.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Buff Werewolf for PVE.

Obviously can't list the reasons here in this particular thread, but it should be clear to veteran players it needs a buff to be viable for Vet Trials, vArenas, and vDungeons.

• ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I came to this game I thought there is no stupid circle "NERF - little buff - NERF" system.

I was wrong.
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    How can people say that Zaan is overperforming in pvp when it has not even hit live yet? People might find an easy counterplay within 1 day to deal with people wearing it.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can people say that Zaan is overperforming in pvp when it has not even hit live yet? People might find an easy counterplay within 1 day to deal with people wearing it.

Or they might not, and then we’re stuck with it for the next 4 months just like it was with Viper and Selene. I like how @Valencer put it: It’s a set that rewards you with a kill just for staying near your opponent. Which isn’t that hard to do with gap closer spam.
    Edited by Feanor on January 25, 2018 9:41AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Or they might not, and then we’re stuck with it for the next 4 months just like it was with Viper and Selene. I like how @Valencer put it: It’s a set that rewards you with a kill just for staying near your opponent. Which isn’t that hard to do with gap closer spam.

Without going live you can not judge, this set already nerf enough and stop whinning!
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Having done some duels with it on PTS... It isn't as strong as people think (or maybe I'm not using it correctly, idk).

You'll still have hard time getting through Troll King Heavy Armor for example, even if you try to combo things with the final few ticks. I found Skoria to still be a stronger set in duels as mDK, but maybe someone has gotten different results.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

Having done some duels with it on PTS... It isn't as strong as people think (or maybe I'm not using it correctly, idk).

You'll still have hard time getting through Troll King Heavy Armor for example, even if you try to combo things with the final few ticks. I found Skoria to still be a stronger set in duels as mDK, but maybe someone has gotten different results.

This..for those who do not test anything and complaint to nerf nerf!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on January 25, 2018 2:03PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you suggesting we see how these sets work in actual game-lay conditions rather than our gut instinct? Are you new around here or something?
  • TheRedRavenTR
    TheRedRavenTR
    ✭✭
    İnstead of 3 seconds of cooldown on powerlash 2 seconds would help dragonknights alot.3 seconds will hurt us because off balance stands on target for 5 seconds. With 3 seconds it will be very hard to use 2 powerlashes in 3 secs cooldown it will hurt our rotation alot.
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    West93 wrote: »
    Why remove SA snare completely? Reduce it to 30-50% at least, even with 70% stam builds could roll dodge to LOS. So what magplars are left with? Meteor which can be blocked and templars have no unblockable stun to make that combo effective? Cresent sweep taken away, Dawnbreaker physical, no good burst ulti left, ZOS wants me to be a healbot which I would rather quit than play it that way, that's it I'm done.

+1. Reduce it to 30-50% snare rather than to REMOVE it completely. :( It will make no sense at all. People will just run and get away with 10% damage or less.

One of the ultimates I had the most joy using it. It was fast, especially to eliminate pest players.

Exactly. SA is already effective only in open field, otherwise a tree, a rock, a stair or anything is enough to LOS. Now, even in open field with a little sprint you're out of range in less then a sec. Nonsense.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Are you suggesting we see how these sets work in actual game-lay conditions rather than our gut instinct? Are you new around here or something?

Didn't some test that zaan dealt less damage in actual PvE non dummy scenarios because it was so easily broken due to mechanics and ST only. In PvP it'd be only good for xv1 who can cling safely or duels.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »
    DK changes makes sense, Mag DK is currently very strong in PVP, Duels and Battlegrounds!

Burning Embers, talons and start lashing!

Hardly they have seen in End Game PVE trials!

This outcry is just to pressure ZOS, Zaan set wil be majorly used by DK.

Power Lash is very OP and need this nerf!

From my point of view, your entire post is irrelevant because in PvE the mDK has been brushed off and not used since Morrowind expansion.

A mDk spamming lash, talons and petrify is not a mDK.MDK is all about DOTS since the first day of eso, since CP update it has been seriously turned around and remained unchanged for 2 years now.

If MDK is all about DOTS then why do you even care about power lash nerf?

If you are not spamming then cooldown should not affect your build!

Because of the growing sustain issue and the pathetic passives lash (specifically flame lash and proccing power lash) is the only way (today) of making it sustainable. That is the magick work here, sustain! When you proc power lash 3 times in 3 seconds for free, in a long 8+ minute boss fight in trials (or any long boss fight due to mechanics) it makes a difference.

And every class (no matter what they are) need 1 spammable skill. Infact every class has 1 spammable and at the very least 1 DOT skill. Lash (whichever morph) is THE signature skill of the class.
    Edited by ZoM_Head on January 25, 2018 5:56PM
    mDKs still need a lot of love!