The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.2.4

• OneEyedKing
    Deleted for reading comprehension.
    Edited by OneEyedKing on October 16, 2017 5:42PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you guy's really just remove wrath but replace it with nothing??

"Wrath: This passive ability has been replaced with the Revitalize passive, which increases the resources your Heavy Attacks restore by 12/25%."

Someone didn't read the next item in the patch notes.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Merciless charge now increases the damage if your next direct attack by 50%. Combos bruh.
    Edited by ak_pvp on October 16, 2017 5:35PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Merciless charge now increases the damage if your next direct attack by 50%. Combos bruh.

If only combos work instead of activating a move only for a buggy mess of animations that lock up and fire everything at once. Lol.

Fix dual wield.
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, so another 3 months of broken Templar calculations!? How can you let this pass time after time!?
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4zk8qe7qpg2v.jpg

daz7v5dd0ib2.png
    Fixtures
    • Fixed some gaps found between walls and doorframes.
    • Fixed various assets with visible seams.

4k3bqn95brta.png
    General
    • Adjusted the minimum level for the following Normal Difficulty dungeons to Level 45 for the purposes of using the Dungeon Finder:
      • Banished Cells 2
      • Bloodroot Forge
      • City of Ash 2
      • Cradle of Shadows
      • Crypt of Hearts 2
      • Darkshade Caverns 2
      • Elden Hollow 2
      • Falkreath Hold
      • Fungal Grotto 2
      • Imperial City Prison
      • Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Spindleclutch 2
      • Wayrest Sewers 2
      • White-Gold Tower
    • Adjusted the minimum level for the following Veteran Difficulty dungeons to CP160 for the purposes of using the Dungeon Finder:
      • Veteran Bloodroot Forge
      • Veteran City of Ash 2
      • Veteran Cradle of Shadows
      • Veteran Crypt of Hearts 2
      • Veteran Falkreath Hold
      • Veteran Imperial City Prison
      • Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Veteran White-Gold Tower

Ok these are best news Ive seen in natch potes since... Welll ever! :)
    bhc0sqkk3fwc.jpg

Weapon
    • One Hand and Shield
      • Shield Wall: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 135 Ultimate from 100.
    • Bow
      • Scattershot: This ability and its morphs no longer apply a 5-second disorient to enemies hit. Instead, they now apply a 1.5 second stun.
    • Restoration Staff
      • Panacea: Increased the cost of this ability and its morphs to 125 Ultimate from 100.

[*]Heavy Armor
    • Wrath: This passive ability has been replaced with the Revitalize passive, which increases the resources your Heavy Attacks restore by 12/25%.
    • Rapid Mending: This passive ability no longer increases the amount of resources your Heavy Attacks restore, as that effect has been moved to the new Revitalize passive. It continues to increase your healing received by 4/8%.
      Developer Comment:
      We want each of the three armor types to have unique trade-offs. Heavy Armor’s main advantage is its increase to survivability, while the disadvantage is its lower damage and healing power. To emphasize this distinction, we’ve removed the Wrath passive.

Hahah nerf hammer is merciless xD Tanks will have a bit harder times especialy in PvP :)) Here ya go, a nerf for ya and for ya :) Hope you all like it now :) See folks? Listen to people that are a bit longer in this game than most of you :) Dont call for nerfs because you never know when nerf will stike back :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is resto ult cheaper than snb ult? If anything it should be the other way round.
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, is that actually a nerf to Mag Sorcs? In 2 years, that may be the first
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to come back to see if the games gonna be playable again.

This game could of been great if it didn't have the worst balancing team i've ever seen running it.

More 'fixes' which are barely more than bandages being thrown on unbalanced and outright broken things which will hurt the game more in a few.

I'm also 100% convinced they are trying their best to completely kill off small scale group pvp and solo pvp in favour of everyone running around in a massive zerg.

All these changes affect small scale or solo players a lot more than zergers.

You think zergers care about shuffle change? They don't care about snare removal or dodge chance.
    They don't care about wraith because they barely get hit and if they do they just run back into the zerg to get healed.

Wheres the fix to deal with the fact half of pvp are currently heavy healers? Or they have access stupid op heals?

Zergs are groups are just full of 25k-35k+ hp magplars spamming their auto aimed smart heals. Cross healing eachother and healing so much that you can drop several ults on a group and have no ones hp move.

Ive been seeing max cp mag sorc running around with like 40k hp and heavy lightning in zergs ffs. Why are the devs promoting such bad play? They can survive you bursting them while they attack you for stupidly small amounts of damage and throw out stuff like resto ults when they can.

Next patch:

Only stam nb can play medium effectively. Yes its possible to play medium on anything but its not effective. Considering every patch more and more stuff just goes through roll and your main defence rolling is becoming less and less effective is what forced people in heavy in the first place, they had no choice.

Only Stam warden can play heavy effectively because they are the only ones who have a stam instant heal and can afford to drop shuffle and go forward momentum and actually be able to move with the 100s of stupid broken snares in this game.

Sure stamplar have purge but it only removes 5 and rarely the actual snare with the amount of effects on you.

Stam warden is literally just better than stam dk in every way.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    If wrobel thinks that removing the 200 weap/spelldmg will make medium or light armor more attractive, then he will be in for a surprise :trollface:

At least he tried....

Lmao at least he tried dude has no clue what he's doing lol
    Edited by Jake1576 on October 16, 2017 5:59PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess the nerf to clever alchemist is still going to happen this is bs
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Careful now dw mag sorcs can:

Curse
    Meteor
    Rune
    Frag

All at the same time while they cc you through block/ roll and have easy 55k~ tooltip dmg hit you at once.
    PS4 EU DC

• ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭

We want each of the three armor types to have unique trade-offs. Heavy Armor’s main advantage is its increase to survivability, while the disadvantage is its lower damage and healing power.

Then why have heavy armor sets, like fury/ravager/seventh legion, that give more weapon damage than medium armor sets?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ward duration, streak fatigue, procced cfrag damage, ulti storage, just to name a few. but surely, it fits the argument better when you withhold these.
  • Alurue
    Alurue
    Soul Shriven

Curse
    Meteor
    Rune
    Frag

All at the same time while they cc you through block/ roll and have easy 55k~ tooltip dmg hit you at once.

You can break free and dodge to avoid crystal frag right after meteor.
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alurue wrote: »

Curse
    Meteor
    Rune
    Frag

Good luck surviving an unavoidable Curse, Meteor, Rune Prison, Crystal Fragment combo next patch and living to CC break after.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, your PVP community is in a bad shape. People dislike the lag, you force guys to zerg, have only 2 working campaigns, force people to use CP for Battlegrounds, force battles to be without any merit, like some kind of leaderboard.

Not to mention that your Twitch PVP community is dying. Sypher rarely does ESO now, Fengrush too, Blobs ditched the game entirely for good. Two guys you invited to HQ during Morrowind are now out. Are you happy? :(
  • Ashagin
    Ashagin
    ✭✭
    R.I.P. Magicka tanks
    Edited by Ashagin on October 16, 2017 6:45PM
  • Alurue
    Alurue
    Soul Shriven

Curse
    Meteor
    Rune
    Frag

Good luck surviving an unavoidable Curse, Meteor, Rune Prison, Crystal Fragment combo next patch and living to CC break after.

You cannot cast crystal frag and rune prison at the same time because of global cooldown.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know who’s going to benefit from this patch more: stamblades or magblades.

Either way, cyrodil is about to suck. Either I run heavy armor and get snared and kited by NBs and be unable to kill them, or I wear medium armor and get insta-ganked when they pop me.

Sigh.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar and DK changes are pathetic. You do realise theres no place anymore for Magicka DKs and Magicka Templars outside of Zergs? And even there is no place for Magicka DKs. Good *** job Zenimax, 4 weeks of feedback completely ignored again.

We want each of the three armor types to have unique trade-offs. Heavy Armor’s main advantage is its increase to survivability, while the disadvantage is its lower damage and healing power.

Then why have heavy armor sets, like fury/ravager/seventh legion, that give more weapon damage than medium armor sets?

Lol they are all stamina based sets, NOTHING for magicka again. Just pathetic. 15 freaking pages of feedback COMPLETELY ignored, shame on the developers.
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on October 16, 2017 6:58PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait.... so the wrath passive is being replaced with... NOTHING?

You say it like it's a bad thing, I actually am happy for these changes.
    PvP was out of hand with heavy armor.
    There is no denying that.

As for PvE maybe something could have been changed, but damage on a tank is already inconsequential for the most part, this change makes little impact there.
    Get over it.
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    ZOS, your PVP community is in a bad shape. People dislike the lag, you force guys to zerg, have only 2 working campaigns, force people to use CP for Battlegrounds, force battles to be without any merit, like some kind of leaderboard.

Not to mention that your Twitch PVP community is dying. Sypher rarely does ESO now, Fengrush too, Blobs ditched the game entirely for good. Two guys you invited to HQ during Morrowind are now out. Are you happy? :(

While it's always a shame to see someone lose love for something, a few streamers leaving the game is inevitable. People are going to get burnt out of something eventually, regardless. In an MMORPG, people come and go by the day. It's a testament to ESO that most of those guys played as long as they did.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar and DK changes are pathetic. You do realise theres no place anymore for Magicka DKs and Magicka Templars outside of Zergs? And even there is no place for Magicka DKs. Good *** job Zenimax, 4 weeks of feedback completely ignored again.

Lol they are all stamina based sets, NOTHING for magicka again. Just pathetic. 15 freaking pages of feedback COMPLETELY ignored, shame on the developers.

Magicka is just fine, most of pvp on ps4 eu are heavy magplars.
    PS4 EU DC

• absoabse
    absoabse
    @ZOS_GinaBruno FIX THE LATENCY PROBLEM FIRST EVERYDAY AT PRIMETIMES LATENCY MAKE GAME UNPLAYABLE UNTIL GAME POPULATION REDUCE AROUND MIDNIGHT (PC EU)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Curse
    Meteor
    Rune
    Frag

You cannot cast crystal frag and rune prison at the same time because of global cooldown.

Curse 3.5s delay
    Meteor 2s delay
    Rune instant.
    Frag instant if procced and will hit after rune drops block or roll.

They'll all hit as roughly the same time and you won't be able to do anything.

Been playing the game for a long time, i'm aware there are global cooldowns.
    PS4 EU DC

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    absoabse wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno FIX THE LATENCY PROBLEM FIRST EVERYDAY AT PRIMETIMES LATENCY MAKE GAME UNPLAYABLE UNTIL GAME POPULATION REDUCE AROUND MIDNIGHT (PC EU)

Don't bother the games been a laggy mess for years and nothing has been done, nothing will be done because they have no idea how to actually do it.

It'll fix itself eventually when the game dies enough that theres is like 50 people in pvp.
    PS4 EU DC

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Seems to be a buff to heavy armor sustain rather than a nerf to heavy armor damage.

Nope. That's the same sustain passives it currently has on live, just in 2 passives now rather than one and removal of Wrath.
    It's only a nerf.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirMewser wrote: »
    wait.... so the wrath passive is being replaced with... NOTHING?

You say it like it's a bad thing, I actually am happy for these changes.
    PvP was out of hand with heavy armor.
    There is no denying that.

As for PvE maybe something could have been changed, but damage on a tank is already inconsequential for the most part, this change makes little impact there.
    Get over it.

I see it more like a nerf to stam toons in general. Medium armor is in a really bad place. Mediocre sets and a borderline useless main defense mechanism. And now a blatant nerf across all heavy armor while the real issues (permablock, dmg sets) are still there. So what's this all about?
    You can now choose between a squishy medium and a snarefest in heavy. Sounds like fun!
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who can spot which one of all these changes was suggested by player feedback?
    I'm having a really hard time finding one that zos used due to player discussion