Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seducer now BiS magicka because resources look ***.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soo; are arenas CP enabled or not?

Kind of disappointed that the base resource regen was hit more for the non-CP campaign players but I will give it a try once you enable Cyrodiil.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These nerfs are wonderful.

Also, argonian got buffed into the stratosphere.

I am happy.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Battle Roar nerf? Are you guys serious? So much for that being the "cornerstone class ability"
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. So MDK still has the worse sustain now made even WORSE with the battle roar nerf...GG ZOS. We now know you don't play your own game lol. Sad, really.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Indra
    Indra
    Soul Shriven
    Streak fix??
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im confused, you nerf healing hard, in cp, but dont touch damage shields? aka Bastion??? what gives...

PC EU
    PvP only
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility from this ability and its morphs was being broken by numerous abilities including Reflective Light, Silver Shards, and Burning Talon’s damage over time effect.
      • Shadow Image (Summon Shade morph): Fixed an issue where the pet summoned by this morph was not critically striking based on your Spell Critical.
    • Siphoning
      • Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now converts the ability into a Stamina ability and causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Stamina based on your character level.
      • Siphoning Attacks (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to also restore Magicka based on your character level.
      • Siphoning Strikes:
        • This ability now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Health instead of Magicka or Stamina.
        • Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs to 20 seconds from 15 seconds.
          Developer Comments:
          This is a significant reduction to the Magicka and Stamina restored by these abilities, but the addition of Health restore should give Nightblades more healing to improve their survivability.
    [/list]

CMON !!!! Where is the Grim Focus change... you promised us last time....
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, where is that Maelstrom Arena/Pledge Chest token system you were talking about?
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    05d61bb3435814bee388e06826898c.jpg

09b5b5b665af1e60432e7636631e4e.png
    Figure
    • Fixed an issue where the dye station UI would not correspond with the number of available dye tints on the Mazzatun Light, Medium, and Heavy armor sets.
    • The Mazzatun Light helm no longer clips through the ears, heads and adornments of male and female player characters.
    • Fixed an issue where textures could be cut off on the Mazzatun Heavy armor.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    what about the Mazzatun gloves as i posted in February ? https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/321921/bug-visual-graphic-with-mazzatun-gloves-on-feminine-version#latest ?

Thank you
    My most recent characters
    AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • noonesfang13
    noonesfang13
    Soul Shriven
    Well i for one am glad to see the offset of resource return to allies into a skill everyone has access to, though im sure the templars will be upset.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Igenous Shield change is absurd for PvP. That's like a 2k shield for most PvP builds meaning a single light attack will be enough to remove the shield.

FACT: NO ONE USE IGNEOUS for the Shield.

It's used for Major Mending - NERFED

It's used for Helping Hands - NERFED

DK as a class simply cannot overcome the continued nerfs you guys are throwing at it.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well my first thoughts regarding the sustain changes are along the lines of wtf. I'll need to see how they work in practice though before passing any real judgment.
  • Grashek
    Grashek
    ✭✭
    Master Writ Merchant Update
    Rolis Hlaalu, the Master Mediator, has expanded his inventory. He now sells plans for two Target Centurions suitable for evaluating the DPS of an entire Trial group, as well as two separate tiers of Furnisher’s Documents.

Very good feature. Looking forward to the guild-hall feature.
    Guildmaster of Omnia Vincit - PVE Raiding Guild

I was the first player to unlock the Flawless Conquerer title on every Magicka / Stamina character combination possible including the wardens.

Characterlist:
    • Grashek, Highelf Sorcerer: Flawless Conquerer & Dro'Mathra-Destroyer & Former-Emperor
    • Lord Windermere, Imperial Dragonknight: Flawless Conquerer & Former-Emperor
    • Auri Moonfae, Highelf Templar: Flawless Conquerer
    • Nebulashek, Highelf Nightblade: Flawless Conquerer
    • S'Kinrai Ri, Khajiit Nightblade: Flawless Conquerer
    • Pytograshek, Highelf Dragonknight: Flawless Conquerer & Dro'Mathra-Destroyer
    • Fengrash, Redguard Dragonknight: Flawless Conquerer
    • Ghorbashek, Orc Templar: Flawless Conquerer
    • Ca'Tshek, Khajiit Sorc: Flawless Conquerer
    • Grashandra Philadoria, Darkelf Sorc: Flawless Conquerer
    • Legolashek, Bosmer Templar: Flawless Conquerer Roleplaymaster
    • Boreashek, Highelf Warden: Flawless Conquerer, first Warden on live server with that title.
    • Anaxagorashek, Redguard Khajiit Warden: Flawless Conquerer
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they nerfed the passives, people need to learn to manage their resources more. If I as a templar healer had to do it since day 1 then everyone else should have to as well. lol jk.

Back to Seducers for BIS?
  • Darkrift
    Darkrift
    ✭✭✭
    They are trying to make the game more tactical than spammie (or is it spammy? not the stuff in the can, although just as bad). I for one appreciate the changes instead of mag <insert class> max your magicka and nothing else, etc and so forth. Makes for more complex decisions, builds and gameplay.
  • MrGorv
    MrGorv
    ✭✭✭
    Reading these notes feels like ZOS are breaking your legs and then force you to dance.
    Gorven Savius | Stamina DK | Tamriel Hero | Covenant Lieutenant
    Gorvam Sathri | Magicka DK | Sun's Dusk Reaper
    Gorvand-al-Savia | Stamina Templar | Covenant Veteran
    Gorvean Saniar | Magicka Templar | Magnanimous
  • wiff_wacer
    wiff_wacer
    ✭✭✭
    Increased the drop rate for the "Dunmer Chair, Angled" blueprint to align it with the drop rates compared to other green Dunmer blueprints.
    How about the famous blue Trestle? Does that even exist?

- uh, this is manavortex. I have a second forum account now for... reasons.
    Evaluated husband sustain, nerf stamina!
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really sad to see that you've made Leeching strike no longer be a toggled ability.

I like the new addition to Siphoning Strike overall, and I believe that an increase in healing is much appreciated. However, I would greatly wish that Leeching Strike could still maintain its cool visual effect (The Black Smoke with Red particles) as well as its toggled status.
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • North_esp
    North_esp
    ✭✭✭

Nightblade
    • Shadow
      • Shadow Cloak: Fixed an issue where the invisibility from this ability and its morphs was being broken by numerous abilities including Reflective Light, Silver Shards, and Burning Talon’s damage over time effect.
      • Shadow Image (Summon Shade morph): Fixed an issue where the pet summoned by this morph was not critically striking based on your Spell Critical.
    • Siphoning
      • Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now converts the ability into a Stamina ability and causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Stamina based on your character level.
      • Siphoning Attacks (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to also restore Magicka based on your character level.
      • Siphoning Strikes:
        • This ability now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Health instead of Magicka or Stamina.
        • Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs to 20 seconds from 15 seconds.
          Developer Comments:
          This is a significant reduction to the Magicka and Stamina restored by these abilities, but the addition of Health restore should give Nightblades more healing to improve their survivability.

Rip saptank. Still no help for merciless resolve. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out but the siphoning change looks like a nasty nerf. 0 reason for this imo. Balance team seems bound and determined to keep pve NBs at the bottom of the barrel. I REALLY hope they take a closer look at this before it hits live.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkrift wrote: »
    They are trying to make the game more tactical than spammie (or is it spammy? not the stuff in the can, although just as bad). I for one appreciate the changes instead of mag <insert class> max your magicka and nothing else, etc and so forth. Makes for more complex decisions, builds and gameplay.

I agree but I've only seen the problem in PVP with CP. I don't play pvp with CP so I'm always managing resources anyway. Now with some group and class nerfs that campaign is going to be much more challenging.
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    Being really honest, im not sure i like this champion point nerf thing... i'm not quite sure what it will accomplish. But i'll check out the pts first before i fully Judge it :)
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • juise92
    juise92
    Soul Shriven
    Why you sell this game PLAY AS YOU WANT but you make stamina useless in pve and pvp? stop making these stupid nerf to stamina characters, stamina is useless in pve and there is only 2 classes who are able to fight vs magicka classes in pvp. StamDK and stamplar. Now you nerf stamdk so there is only stamplar what you can play in cyrodil on pve there is no point to try to play stamina because magicka is safer and makes more dmg. if you want make magicka better dps then stam i am fine but then you need to make magicka more risky to play. ATM cyrodil is boring to play because you make magicka classes so op in groups so there is only 50man groups runing around and farming ap. In pve you make 50k dps whit petsorc even if you have no idea how to play, and you cant die because shields are 20k+. nerf magicka buff stamina and mb we get small scale groups in cyrodil and pve players can play stamina as dps too....

Edit: And i forgot to say give stamina roots, in cyrodil you cant move atm because everyone is playing sorc or magickadk you are rooted 24/7 do you even play this game?
    Edited by juise92 on April 17, 2017 8:56PM
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch !
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Stam DK
    Edited by Anti_Virus on April 17, 2017 9:19PM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • North_esp
    North_esp
    ✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »
    [img][/img]Nightblade
    • Shadow
    • Siphoning
      • Siphoning Strikes:
          Developer Comments:
    [/list]

CMON !!!! Where is the Grim Focus change... you promised us last time....

Im losing hope man
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamplar sustain got 0 buff when its the shittiest in the game, meanwhile sustain as a whole, medium armor, stam ability costs and more got nerfed. Just remove us from the game already zenimax. The only thing we have now is broken ass potl which you didn't even nerf. Lemme guess, is potl your excuse for not buffing our sustain at all? Or is that your excuse for taking major mending away from us? Pathetic
    Edited by templesus on April 17, 2017 9:09PM
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle Roar is a corner stone ability (Your guy's own words) to have it hit so hard just feels insulting.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Ishrii
    Ishrii
    ✭✭
    Sacred Ground: This passive ability now grants Minor Mending instead of Major Mending when you are standing in your Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage areas of effect.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler
    With a similar goal to reducing uptime on Major Mending as noted with the Igneous Shield change, Templars having 100% uptime on Major Mending by just standing within their areas of protection is stronger than we’d like and is one of the reasons they are the most desirable healer in endgame situations. We’ve changed the bonus to Minor Mending instead, but have increased the bonus from the Mending passive to compensate slightly.

But Wardens get to keep their Major Mending passive....?

Passive Abilities

Accelerated Growth – When healing you or an ally under 50% Health with a Green Balance ability gain Major Mending, increasing your healing done by 25% for 6 seconds.

As long as you're healing, seems to me this will be 100% Major Mending up-time too no?
    Repentance (Restoring Aura morph): This morph now restores Health and Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Resource. It also only restores Stamina to the casting Templar, but continues to restore Health to the casting Templar and his allies.

Aedric Spear

Spear Shards: The synergy from this ability and its morphs now restore Stamina or Magicka, whichever percentage is lower. The amount restored is now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource. The synergy also has a shared cooldown with the Necrotic Orb synergy.
    Luminous Shards (Spear Shards morph): This morph now causes the synergy to also restore an equal amount of Magicka or Stamina to the casting Templar, with a 20-second cooldown.

So I can't give stam back to the tank via rep, and if they use an orb for magicka and need stam too... shards will now have the same cooldown as orbs or i can morph to give myself resources...? So they are SOL for stam? Wtf. Am I seriously reading this right?
    Edited by Ishrii on April 17, 2017 9:13PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first glance I'm seeing a load of nerfs. Less sustain, less damage (mighty nerf), less defense (hearty, elemental defender nerf). I'll be looking closely for some buffs and hopefully my character doesn't feel like a shadow of his former self.

ZOS, You've said in the past that you are against buffs to weaker abilities in order to bring them up to the power level of stronger abilities because you'd constantly have to rebalance content to match power creep. Well, with the triple whammy of nerfs listed above, why are you not also feeling as though you have to power down content in order to compensate for nerfs?

Long story short, if my characters feel less powerful after the update than they did before, why should I feel any desire to progress between updates when it feel futile to do so?

Also, no trait rebalance. No token systems. No word on RNG insanity. Pain points are still there but it seems you've focused quite heavily on the nerf hammer this update without any help with some of the issues that are big issues from players I talk to every day.
    Edited by redspecter23 on April 17, 2017 9:02PM
This discussion has been closed.