Maintenance for the week of May 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 24, 14:00 UTC (10:00AM EDT)
Update 14 (3.0.4) is now available to test. ALL CONTENT ON THE PTS IS CURRENTLY UNDER AN NDA. Please note that Morrowind and its contents are accessible only if you have received an invitation via email. You can find the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/344301/

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• Lum1on
    Lum1on
    ✭✭✭
    Lum1on wrote: »
    I think this will probably come next Year with the Big Summerset Island Addon because there will be no new class (except they starting to create a necromancer)

Oh boy, how I would absolutely love to see the source on this one. Because, well... there are no sources!

its the only possible option for a new class

You really can't say "it's the only possible option for a new class". First of all, just because you may not be able to think of anything else, doesn't make it true. And second, you have no reliable source to back your story. So it's a lose-lose situation.

EDIT: Auto-correct ruined too many words..
    Edited by Lum1on on May 15, 2017 3:45PM
  • Pdl123
    Pdl123
    Soul Shriven
    My question is why even have a hundred point cap in nodes then if it makes no sense to put that many points in a node
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pdl123 wrote: »
    My question is why even have a hundred point cap in nodes then if it makes no sense to put that many points in a node
    Agreed.

If (as ZOS made it in the patch notes) you are already getting 75% of the possible benefit once you've put 50 points into a node, what's the point of putting more than 50 points in any single node?

Why they would do this... it makes no sense.

Then again; none of these changes makes ANY sense in regard to the health of the game.

The Forums are going to ignite into an inferno once these changes go live...

Guildmaster: The Nightshade Consortium Join us, and play your way, your style. A Solo-Player-friendly, casual, easy going Guild of adult Gamers just looking to enjoy all that ESO has to offer.
    Lasombra rule the Shadows. Obtenebration is our birthright. We are the voice behind the Throne, and all Kindred and Kine will bow to us, whether they know it or not.
    ~ Morte Ascendo ~
    I've been playing MMO's since they first emerged. EverQuest, Asheron's Call, Ultima Online... these are the games that got me hooked. ESO? Just a good MMORPG. It's not the best I've ever played, but it's not the worst either. I'll hit Level 40 this year, and I've been Gaming since 1985 when I got my Atari 2600 and my Commodore 64.That's 30+ years of proud Gaming history, and I have zero plans to stop until I die.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!