PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• Ruinhorn
    Ruinhorn
    ✭✭✭
    skwherl wrote: »
    "This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s)"

Ah i see you are catering to the casual players and not caring about the hardcore players who put time into their builds to get the best possible. Amazing decision... truly just... amazing

If you could literally just revert back to thieves guild and leave it there for eternity that would be better than you trying and failing to make the game better. I do have my opinion on what you guys are doing to your game and i think i would get banned from the forums if i gave my opinion.

Also why introduce a new class when you can't even handle the 4 you already have? This will just create more bugs and problems.

And when will you stop making ideas yourselves and actually listen to what the people who have been here for 3 years+ want in the game and know whats best for it?

This perfectly describes everything I feel. Just as if I wrote it, because I agree with every word here as a player from Beta.
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope there's more.
  • skvll
    skvll
    ✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    5tpDIyN.png

:'(
    skvll, co-Guild Master
    The Epic Fail PvP Guild EP (PC/EU)

Zerg Squad - PvP Guild AD (PC/EU)
    Laufey llvks, DK lvl 50 AD (PvE)
    Nikolà Tesla, Sorcerer lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)
    Yefual, Stamplar lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)
    Signifer lux dei, mageplar lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)

Tesla Drakonis, Sorcerer lvl 50 EP (PvP)
    The Epic Ker, mageblade lvl 50 EP (PvP)
    Van Healsing, mageplar lvl 50 EP (PvP)
  • TheForseti
    TheForseti
    ✭✭✭
    The balance changes were much needed and are much appreciated. I really like the change to Caltrops, except it sucks that they are STILL obligating PvE players to grind a lot of PvP to hit rank 6 for Caltrops, a more influential change to bow DPS would have been much better, I think.

No mention of changing two-handed weapons to count as two pieces towards set bonuses. No mention of replacing the RNG loot system with a token-based system. Those are the only two changes I really wanted, which had been directly discussed by devs in the past. Pretty disappointing.
    PC-NA | CP600+ @The_Forseti

Val'Kurig - AD Imperial Dragonknight Tank Lvl 50
    Ra'Sintaba-Do Nakir - DC Khajiit Stamina Nightblade Lvl 50
    Ahkrin Bonaar - EP Imperial Stamina Templar Lvl 50
    Savos Aren The Third - EP Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight Lvl 50
    Darius Shano The Third - DC Breton Magicka Nightblade Lvl 50
    Celarus The Third - EP High Elf Magicka Sorcerer Lvl 50
    Brozug Ularzag - AD Orc Stamina Sorcerer Lvl 50
    Heros Perseus - EP Argonian Stamina Nightblade Lvl 50
    Nenae Aelsinious - AD High Elf Magicka Templar Lvl 50
    Slimini - DC Argonian Templar Healer Lvl 50
    Bodalen Rozan - AD Redguard Stamina Dragonknight Lvl 50
    Krognak Goldfolly - DC Orc Stamina Templar Lvl 42
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    Rest in peace Stam DK. I'm gonna miss the sustain you had. 3k igneous shields is like light attack from an opponent, so remove major mending at least.
    Lily Hlaalu- Stam Wood Elf NB, EP
    Sierena Hlaalu- Stam Wood Elf DK, EP
    Iressa Vayron- Mag Dark Elf DK, EP
    Monarch Wintervine- Stam Wood Elf DK, AD
    Cristella Everren- Mag High Elf Sorc, AD
    Eiress Summervale- Stam Wood Elf Warden, AD
    Laural Evaire- Mag High Elf Warden, AD
  • Galvanize
    Galvanize
    Honestly looking forward to these changes, thank you
    PS4/EU
    PSN - Galvanise
    Galvanize - V16 High Elf Magicka Sorcerer AD (Main)
    Shoonoo - V16 Wood Elf Stamina Nightblade AD
    Twaddle - V16 High Elf Magicka Templar AD
    Need name pls - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight AD
    SplarrIsagayla - V16 Redguard Stamina Dragonknight AD
    Galvanise Deus - V16 High Elf Magicka Nightblade DC
    Gee Two Kay - V16 High Elf Templar DC
    Jormasauros Jr - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight DC
    Lynog the Jedi - V16 Stamina Sorcerer DC
    Asemplee - V16 Redguard Stamina Nightblade DC

• RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    Honestly you need to make two different instances for battlegrounds. A nonCP version and a CP version. A lot of competitive end game players want to use CP and certain builds. We want both so don't ruin such a good idea. Make a CP version :/ why give 30 more CP if you can't use it in the new battle grounds?

I am an avid pvper and I enjoyed the no CP event you had recently but I want the option to do both. Please do that one thing for us :/
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedGirl41 wrote: »
    Honestly you need to make two different instances for battlegrounds. A nonCP version and a CP version. A lot of competitive end game players want to use CP and certain builds. We want both so don't ruin such a good idea. Make a CP version :/ why give 30 more CP if you can't use it in the new battle grounds?

I am an avid pvper and I enjoyed the no CP event you had recently but I want the option to do both. Please do that one thing for us :/

Because they just gave a 5000 word essay worth of nerfs because of PvP QQ'ing.
  • Guni
    Guni
    Soul Shriven
    Any idea on when we can do this? still waiting for the PTS to open..