Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Impenetrable Trait & Item Sets

• Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More data from a classic grind, in response to certain critics who say that I didn't have enough data or that data from trials shouldn't count...

I had a romp today in the Imperial City and Imperial Sewers for a few hours, grossing around 12K stones.

Total gold from kills: 1128g
    Total gold from vendorables: 8395g
    Total repair bills (with 5p Impen): 971g

(Vendorables are white/green trash armor/weapons. I deconned my glpyhs and also deconned any non-ornate ancestor silk and rubedo leather pieces, and those were not counted towards the vendor total.)
    1.Yes, Impen does work. During one of my repair sessions, my Impen gear had around 50g each in repair costs, while my non-Impen gear had around 100g in repair costs.
    2.Impen saved me around 50% in repair costs on 5 of 7 pieces of armor. If I had no Impen gear, my repair costs would've extrapolated to around 1510g. Wearing 5p Impen saved me around 539g.
    3.If I had instead worn 5p Prosperous, I would've gained 35% more gold, or 395g.
    4.So, when grinding PvE mobs in the Imperial Sewers and City, 5p Impen outperformed a hypothetical 5p Prosperous by 144g. Oh, and Impen also helped keep me (mostly) alive during the few player encounters I had.
    5.Of course, the big elephant in the room is that 88% of my gold gain during this session didn't come from gold drops at all--it came from all the dropped trash loot that I vendored--the value of the vendorables so greatly overshadow gold drops that even if Prosperous could outperform Impenetrable, it would still be irrelevant.

Boy you just love to try and skew your data in a way that benefits your argument don't you? You hate Prosperous, you desperately want to prove it's terrible, but... you refuse to craft/use the supposed excess of Prosperous drops and just theorycraft the Prosperous component. At least pretend to be impartial. And please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sewers/City full of certain Daedra that won't drop any gold at all, like Clanferrs, which only further skews your own (theoretical, mind you) data in a way that makes gold gain look bad in general.
    the big elephant in the room is that 88% of my gold gain during this session didn't come from gold drops

But 12% did, at what I can assume is either 100% (or 110% if sub) gold gain rate. Theoretically at a 145% gold gain rate that number would be higher, no? Nothing world shaking, of course, but dismissing it as worthless is like dismissing the 10% subs get as worthless.

Also:
    in response to certain critics who say that I didn't have enough data or that data from trials shouldn't count...

I had a romp today in the Imperial City and Imperial Sewers for a few hours, grossing around 12K stones.

You mean to tell me that in a PvP zone, the one PvP-focused trait is better than Prosperous (or anything else)?

latest?cb=20121201072505

I mean I'm sorry, but if you want ZOS to take this as serious fact you can't only go places that hardly drop gold to begin with. Even IN Cyrodiil itself there are TONS of delves full of mostly, if not only bandits/necromancers/pirates and so on that all drop gold and the only animals (that do not drop gold) are in-combat summons. Is it really that hard to go there, you know, actually wearing Prosperous?

Sturdy looks pretty stupid on every piece of gear too, we should remove it... I hope the fact I never use block doesn't affect my judgement /s
    Edited by Transairion on July 24, 2016 3:07PM
  • TheSpaceWhale
    TheSpaceWhale
    ✭✭
    Just adding my 2 cents: remove Prosperous and Training, add Impen and Sturdy.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, regardless of where they drop
    • Remove Prosperous and Training as valid Traits from Trial item sets
    Thoughts?

Yes please to both of the above.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just add impenetrable trait to all the sets that drop.

Warlock, Skirmisher, Akaviri Dragonguard are sets used in PvP. For PvE, there are much better sets! So do the logical thing and:
    1) let people who want to use these sets have the right trait for them
    2) improve economy by letting PvE players sell set items to PvP players.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    There has been a longstanding request from some of our players to consider adding the Impenetrable Trait to item sets that drop from end-game PVE content. We’ve read arguments for and against making this change, and have discussed options among the team here. We’d like to share with you what we’re currently considering.
    • Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, regardless of where they drop
    • Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, except those that drop in Trials
    Thoughts?
    There has been a longstanding request from some of our players to consider adding the Impenetrable Trait to item sets that drop from end-game PVE content. We’ve read arguments for and against making this change, and have discussed options among the team here. We’d like to share with you what we’re currently considering.
    • Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, except those that drop in Trials
    Thoughts?

Jessica, the final two choices on your list are both the ones you should implement, sooner rather than later. Gear in this game has three categories the way I see it. Trials gear which is hyper specialized for trials, pvp gear which is hyper specialized for pvp and everything else which can sorta be used anywhere.

Trials gear -can- be used elsewhere but in my opinion should be focused on trials. No impen, no prosperous and
    NEVER
    training.

PVP gear should have a high chance for impenetrable, but the other traits can be valid here as well.

Everything else should have a chance for any trait at any time, including impenetrable. Including the undaunted chests.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new patch is coming soon, can we please get an update regarding this matter?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. It's unfair that impenetrable doesn't drop for PvE sets. Many people play both PvE and PvP, or don't mind grinding gear from one or the other. Impenetrable is actually useful so it should be available to everyone.
    2. Preposterous and training have got to go. They have 0 utility for hard-earned gear. It's hard enough to get a full set in the traits you want without these two polluting the loot tables.
    3. The above isn't enough to fix the problem with loot. The fact remains that given the multiple layers of RNG and the fact that you do a fresh roll every time - i.e. previous loot isn't considered - you still might not be able to get your preferred item no matter how many times you do the content. Group trading helps a bit but it doesn't apply to vMA and puts you in the hands of other people. A token system is absolutely necessary so that once you've run some dungeon or trial 10 times you can choose a piece/trait combo. This would require 10 runs for a Maelstrom weapon or 50 runs for a full 5-piece set, which I consider reasonable.

[Edit]
    4. I believe well-fitted is working as a "filler" trait right now, to make obtaining BiS gear that little bit harder. I see no utility in this trait, but I'm willing to accept some builds might use it. If a token system is introduced then I don't mind keeping well-fitted as it is now. Without a token system I think well-fitted has to drop far less often. If it were to disappear from end-game gear I wouldn't mourn it.

5. All of the above are in the assumption that there is still a dropped vs. crafted thing. Ideally for me, end-game gear should all be crafted and require drops from dungeon/trials bosses. This would entirely fix the issue with unwanted traits, while still allowing ZOS to determine the minimum effort required to obtain the gear, in the form of how many "boss materials" are required to craft a given item. These materials could be similar to The Serpent's Egg Tooth which is already in the game and whose only purpose right now is to sell to vendors.

Imagine looting Rakhat's Wing-Claw, or the Lord Warden's Signet, or Molag Kena's Heart, and using those to craft that dungeon or trial's sets to your satisfaction.

For non-crafters, there could be a system where a player creates a "crafting writ" containing an order for an item or set of items, attaches the materials and whatever compensation the players agree, and sends it to a crafter, who can use it at a crafting station to complete the writ and send the items to the first person, collecting the compensation. To avoid abuse and ransoming of materials, writs could be cancelled by the person who created them at any time.
    Edited by daemonios on July 24, 2016 10:46PM
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) Remove training and prosperous from all end game gear, and dd impen to all loot tables.

(2) To sweeten the deal possibly, how about looking into a mechanic to choose one of 2 traits on the same gear as loot reward?

+100

OR... just to throw an idea into the discussion ring, I'd LOVE if we could change traits on crafted armour and weapons instead of having to recraft new gear. At a cost, of course - no doubt involving Crowns. But hell, I'd pay for that. If that could then also apply to loot drops, it would be even better. I've done half of Craglorn and not seen a single nirnhoned item yet. Plus, no more threads about VMA weapons xD

Edit: I posted that without reading all 12 pages of comments - but I see some people have already suggested this idea. Make more noise, people - let's do this!
    Edited by LadyLethalla on July 24, 2016 11:47PM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy you just love to try and skew your data in a way that benefits your argument don't you? You hate Prosperous, you desperately want to prove it's terrible, but... you refuse to craft/use the supposed excess of Prosperous drops and just theorycraft the Prosperous component. At least pretend to be impartial.
    And you are the paragon of impartiality here? You continue to defend a trait that is clearly underperforming, and it perplexes me to no end why you do so. And I never claim impartiality here. I hate Prosperous, and I've been saying that it's a bad trait ever since it showed up on the PTS, and my distaste for this trait is supported by evidence.

Also, why would I craft such a useless set? The gain from it is clearly stated on the tooltip. If the actual results are substantially lower or higher than the tooltip gain, then we have a bug that should be reported. But I have no interest bug-testing Prosperous--I'm here to point out just how worthless it is to a typical grinder. If you want to test whether Prosperous works as advertised, why don't you go do so yourself?
    And please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sewers/City full of certain Daedra that won't drop any gold at all, like Clanferrs, which only further skews your own (theoretical, mind you) data in a way that makes gold gain look bad in general.
    And yet it is one of the most popular grind spots in the game. Is this what your defense of Prosperous has come down to? "Oh, you're using it wrong by not grinding in the right area." If the only way that Prosperous looks good compared to Impen is to narrow the scope so much that you are grinding specific enemies in specific areas, then I'd say that's a big red mark in the "useless" column.
    You mean to tell me that in a PvP zone, the one PvP-focused trait is better than Prosperous (or anything else)?
    LOL. Did you miss the part where I was grinding PvE mobs the entire time? That IC/IS is PvP-enabled is irrelevant. Yes, Impen would help protect my stones from gankers, which is why I was in 5p Impen (honestly, the few hundred gold that I saved is irrelevant--I would've worn my divines PvE gear had this not been IC/IS).

I didn't craft a 5p Impen to test Impen. I happened to be in IC/IS, wearing my PvP gear, and saw it as an opportunity to see if Impen works as the tooltip advertises and see if the numbers I get are consistent with what I've seen in other places.
    But 12% did, at what I can assume is either 100% (or 110% if sub) gold gain rate. Theoretically at a 145% gold gain rate that number would be higher, no? Nothing world shaking, of course, but dismissing it as worthless is like dismissing the 10% subs get as worthless.
    Um, the 10% gold gain from subs is worthless. People sub for a lot of reasons. That 10% gold gain rate isn't one of them. I wouldn't turn it down, of course; I sub for other reasons, and that 10% gold gain is essentially a free bonus with no opportunity cost. But Prosperous does have an opportunity cost: I.e., any of the other traits that are more useful and that you're not using because you're using Prosperous (yes, even Sturdy, which, unlike Prosperous, actually excels at its intended use case (stam management for tanks)).

And that's the whole point--that it only affects that 12% of my total gold gain. That gold from kills is such a tiny fraction of the gold you get from grinding. Whether Impen or Prosperous comes out on top is entirely irrelevant when you juxtapose it next to this fact. I just like pointing out that Impen outperforms Prosperous as a way of rubbing salt in the wound of this worthless trait (again, I never said I'm impartial) and adding emphasis to the overall point: that the trait isn't just useless, but so useless that it gets beaten out by another trait at the kind of use case that it was designed for.
    Edited by code65536 on July 25, 2016 6:40PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More data from a classic grind, in response to certain critics who say that I didn't have enough data or that data from trials shouldn't count...

Total gold from kills: 1128g
    Total gold from vendorables: 8395g
    Total repair bills (with 5p Impen): 971g

(Vendorables are white/green trash armor/weapons. I deconned my glpyhs and also deconned any non-ornate ancestor silk and rubedo leather pieces, and those were not counted towards the vendor total.)
    1.Yes, Impen does work. During one of my repair sessions, my Impen gear had around 50g each in repair costs, while my non-Impen gear had around 100g in repair costs.
    2.Impen saved me around 50% in repair costs on 5 of 7 pieces of armor. If I had no Impen gear, my repair costs would've extrapolated to around 1510g. Wearing 5p Impen saved me around 539g.
    3.If I had instead worn 5p Prosperous, I would've gained 35% more gold, or 395g.
    4.So, when grinding PvE mobs in the Imperial Sewers and City, 5p Impen outperformed a hypothetical 5p Prosperous by 144g. Oh, and Impen also helped keep me (mostly) alive during the few player encounters I had.
    5.Of course, the big elephant in the room is that 88% of my gold gain during this session didn't come from gold drops at all--it came from all the dropped trash loot that I vendored--the value of the vendorables so greatly overshadow gold drops that even if Prosperous could outperform Impenetrable, it would still be irrelevant.

Boy you just love to try and skew your data in a way that benefits your argument don't you? You hate Prosperous, you desperately want to prove it's terrible, but... you refuse to craft/use the supposed excess of Prosperous drops and just theorycraft the Prosperous component. At least pretend to be impartial. And please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Sewers/City full of certain Daedra that won't drop any gold at all, like Clanferrs, which only further skews your own (theoretical, mind you) data in a way that makes gold gain look bad in general.
    the big elephant in the room is that 88% of my gold gain during this session didn't come from gold drops

Also:
    in response to certain critics who say that I didn't have enough data or that data from trials shouldn't count...

latest?cb=20121201072505

I mean I'm sorry, but if you want ZOS to take this as serious fact you can't only go places that hardly drop gold to begin with. Even IN Cyrodiil itself there are TONS of delves full of mostly, if not only bandits/necromancers/pirates and so on that all drop gold and the only animals (that do not drop gold) are in-combat summons. Is it really that hard to go there, you know, actually wearing Prosperous?

Sturdy looks pretty stupid on every piece of gear too, we should remove it... I hope the fact I never use block doesn't affect my judgement /s

Rofl....some people just don't know how games work.

This post is a prime example of that.
  • N1K3
    N1K3
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »
    Where's the poll?

Remove prosperous and training, add Impen.

+1

We'll be reading all the comments in this thread. We didn't create a poll because we'd like to encourage feedback and discussion about this topic.

•Definitely remove Prosperous and Training on ALL end game PVE content
    Why? By the time players start consistently running Trials, Dungeons or Maelstrom and Dragonstar Arena, players are already at end gear or chasing end game gearing they will not need the effect of Training or Properous for end game build. It's already a grind with or without them due to all the other drop traits. If people are levelling up and need the Training or Prosperous trait people normally just craft them in whatever crafted set piece or non crafted set.

•Add the Impenetrble trait to ALL end game PVE/PVP content
    Why? PVP or PVE regardless dedicated PVPers still do some sort of PVE content to achieved their desire build. Ie. Trials, Dungeons, Maelstrom and Dragonstar Arena.

People who think Pvper's should stay in Cyrodiil and should only be able to get the desire set pieces in impenetrable in PVP don't realised that every PvPers are running gear that was orginated from a PVE content. All crafted set pieces are in PVE, All guild traders are in PVE? Farming Materials efficiently are all in PVE. Most levelling or most Skyshard hunting = PVE.

There should be a balance with acquiring gear farming PVP or PVE. At the moment in PVE content, players can farm the Dungeons/Trials/Arena over and over again till you get the trait you want but if u want impenetrable you have to wait for it in Cyrodiil at the vendor and even then it's once a week with one random monster piece that you can be waiting for literally months to get the desired piece considering how many monster set piece out there.
    Edited by N1K3 on July 25, 2016 4:09AM
    DC Imperial NightBlade
    DC Orc DragonKnight
    DC Breton Templar
    DC High Elf Sorcerer
    DC Dark Elf DragonKnight
    DC Redgaurd Templar
    EP Breton NightBlade
    AD Khajiit Sorcerer
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There has been a longstanding request from some of our players to consider adding the Impenetrable Trait to item sets that drop from end-game PVE content. We’ve read arguments for and against making this change, and have discussed options among the team here.

My suggestion:

Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, regardless of where they drop

AND remove Training AND Prosperous as drop options.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Miss_Morphine
    Miss_Morphine
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Boy you just love to try and skew your data in a way that benefits your argument don't you? You hate Prosperous, you desperately want to prove it's terrible, but... you refuse to craft/use the supposed excess of Prosperous drops and just theorycraft the Prosperous component. At least pretend to be impartial.
    And you are the paragon of impartiality here? You continue to defend a trait that is clearly underperforming, and it perplexes me to no end why you do so. And I never claim impartiality here. I hate Prosperous, and I've been saying that it's a bad trait ever since it showed up on the PTS, and my distaste for this trait is supported by evidence....

This is either a good troll or someone who doesn't listen to fact or reason if it disagrees with their view.

No point arguing. In fact, everyone should ignore them. It's a waste of effort.
    Fear is Failure NA PC
    Main - mSC - Somatic Fury EP
    mNB - A Sussurrus EP mTP - Wicked Light DC mDK - Flagellant AD
    sNB - Wicked Haze EP sDK - Do'Ashara EP
    TP healer - The Morphine EP
    DK tank - Unyielding Fury EP

vMA Flawless - vMoL HM - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vDSA
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno can we please get a update on this?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We have an update for you. We will be making the following changes to Trait attainability with the launch of Update 12:
    • Prosperous and Training will be removed as a valid Trait for all items that drop in Trials
    • Valid Traits for Trials and Leaderboard rewards are as follows:
      • Weapons – Infused, Powered, Precise, Defending, Sharpened, Charged, Decisive
      • Armor – Infused, Divines, Well-Fitted, Reinforced, Sturdy
    • Items drops in the overland and in dungeons will have a chance of dropping with all available Traits, including Impenetrable

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us on this subject. We appreciate how constructive this discussion has been, and the ideas shared.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We have an update for you. We will be making the following changes to Trait attainability with the launch of Update 12:
    • Prosperous and Training will be removed as a valid Trait for all items that drop in Trials
    • Items drops in the overland and in dungeons will have a chance of dropping with all available Traits, including Impenetrable

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with us on this subject. We appreciate how constructive this discussion has been, and the ideas shared.

I hope this means Tel Var sets will come in sturdy now also?
    If that is true, then this is wonderful news indeed.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

When is Nirnhoned joining the fray? Also when will Nirncrux be more widespread? Seriously why do we still HAVE Nirnhoned?!

Also why isn't Impenetrable in those tables?
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 25, 2016 8:13PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »
    Best idea and good compromise for everyone
    Remove prosperous and training and add impen.

Everyone wins.

+1

Max level characters do not need training.
    I get enough gold as it is, I dont need a % gold buff

I do need good traits on set gear. Impen for PVP and Divines for PVE.
    The other traits...Im sure there are some that do use them, but so far I dont have much use for them.
    Edited by Katahdin on July 25, 2016 8:17PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

When is Nirnhoned joining the fray? Also when will Nirncrux be more widespread? Seriously why do we still HAVE Nirnhoned?!

While I wouldn't mind having Nirn added to the tables, I actually like to have one trait that is extra hard to find and is exclusive to crafting.
    If only it was an actually useful trait...
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

While I wouldn't mind having Nirn added to the tables, I actually like to have one trait that is extra hard to find and is exclusive to crafting.

Yeah but as it stands it isn't the most useful trait above all and makes the effort to search for Nirncrux in Craglorn not worth it.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

By Update 12, you mean One Tamriel/Vvardenfell in Q4 of this year right @ZOS_JessicaFolsom? Since Shadows of the Hist is Update 11.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Yeah but as it stands it isn't the most useful trait above all and makes the effort to search for Nirncrux in Craglorn not worth it.

Agree, that is why I said if only it were useful.
    And besides, since it's not that useful, I guess people prefer to leave it out of the tables.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Agree, that is why I said if only it were useful.
    And besides, since it's not that useful, I guess people prefer to leave it out of the tables.

Don't get me wrong I personally believe it has uses, but at this point making it as rare as it always has been makes it less desirable.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 25, 2016 8:19PM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I don't PvP much myself but find it a bit unfair that those who do can't get PvE sets with impenetrable, on which many PvP builds rely heavily. As long as we don't have one trait dropping 90% of the time (I'm looking at you, well-fitted!) then we could easily accommodate impenetrable.

Also, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is there any word on possibly adding a token system to deal with particularly bad luck denying us certain sets in our preferred traits?
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, regardless of where they drop

Yes

Add Impenetrable as a valid Trait for all item sets in the game, except those that drop in Trials

NO!... Trials sets should also come in inpen as well. I like Vicious Ophidian in PvP.

Remove Prosperous and Training as valid Traits from Trial item sets

Yes, and high end dungeon sets like those that come from VWGT and VICP.
    Playing since beta...
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I think you should allow Impen to drop in Trials as well; otherwise you're limiting PvPers to basically just Weapons/Jewelry drops from Trials (and I actually like doing them)

• rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... No Impen added to trial loot tables? And I can still get Prosperous and Training SPC pieces? Hurk. At least I can get impen SPC I guess.

Really wish you would remove Prosperous and Training entirely from CP160 loot tables, but I guess it's a step. ):
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... No Impen added to trial loot tables? And I can still get Prosperous and Training SPC pieces? Hurk. At least I can get impen SPC I guess.

Really wish you would remove Prosperous and Training entirely from CP160 loot tables, but I guess it's a step. ):

I hadn't even realised dungeons weren't included in @ZOS_JessicaFolsom 's post :worried: If it is the case that veteran dungeons will still be plagued by prosperous and training, then sorry to say you've just messed up yet another opportunity to fix an important part of the game. 9 months and still missing 1 piece of SPC in divines and 3 pieces Scathing in divines, and no end in sight for the grind. This is not acceptable.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Why not Update 11? Surely it can't be that difficult to change a loot table. This is something that should've happened in Update 10, if you guys paid attention to the feedback that we gave during the Update 10 PTS. Instead, you dithered, and instead of fixing this in Update 11, you're pushing it to Update 12?

I'm sorry, but that's simply unacceptable.

Furthermore, Charged has absolutely no place in the weapons loot table. Get rid of it.
    Edited by code65536 on July 25, 2016 8:49PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Do you mean update 11? These loot table changes would be a nice addition for the new dungeons.
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24