Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Master Crafter - new perk for crafting!

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lambtron wrote: »
    Cirith, I really hope someone from ZOS takes a good look at your idea. As someone who's keen on getting low level skins for high end armour, I think it'd be a great addition to the immersion experience for many players.

I totally agree @Lambtron , but this idea was from July 2014... it's pretty obvious they have no desire to add this functionality to the game.

It's a shame, really. :disappointed:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    Very good idea... Much better than "flying mounts", "swimming mounts", "dragons" etc.

Very cool, usefull and... No "P2W" feature...

So sad that this was "hang here" for years and it is abaddon.
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One - NA

9 Traits in EVERYTHING

MSG me on Xbox for more information.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually would like it to be slightly different. I would love that once you finish all 9 traits you could start researching sets.

For example, you want to craft unassailable armor so you have to find it research it and once completed its a set you can make.

The important feature to this would be that the research is done by slot not weight. So instead of only having heavy armor chest pieces you could make light or medium armor with the same set as long as you were 9 traits on chest with that crafting as well.

Would get rid of out growing great sets because they are only drops in low zones and would add a whole new dimension to crafting.

You could do the same thing for unique appearance gear.

Make it take 45 days per piece at 4 point investment to do it.
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lambtron
    I do too, but like @Gidorick said it has become more and more clear that anything proposed on this forum (no matter how much people like it or good it is) is ignored unless they have direct plans to do it otherwise too.

This doesn't mean we are not going to see system like this, but looking at all the motifs they are adding and what phase (more that people are asking actually), it's imo an indication of their opinion how to give people gear/style diversity.

So as easy as this system sounds, for some reason they are very unwilling to even comment on this thread.
    This thread has been active pretty much on weekly/monthly basis ever since I made it few months after this game was launched. I'm glad it stays that way and people like the idea, I don't want to give up and I still feedback this weekly in-game, but for now all I can do is to thank for your bumps :)

Thanks for keeping it alive!

Also...

@i3ig_Gun
    This is completely wrong thread to post that - thanks for the bump tho!

@PS4_ZeColmeia
    No idea what you are talking about and I'm pretty sure you misunderstood this thread.
    Nevertheless I thank you for the bump :)
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea @CirithValaria , it's REALLY disheartening to see that ZOS just outright ignores ideas from the community. I get the feeling that they feel like they "know better" than we do... when WE are the customers they are making the content FOR...

I've been kicking and screaming to the realization that ESO will never live up to the Elder Scrolls name... it's actually starting to settle in now after their release of the Assistants.

What ESO is... is great. It really is. It's just not as great as The Elder Scrolls name demands or deserves.

Oh well... I'll still play so they will still get my money, which is all they care about. Same for you it seems. So, ZOS wins I guess. Right?
    Edited by Gidorick on March 13, 2016 8:22PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Truly so @Gidorick and thinking the time you have consumed on your ideas and their presentations is just wow.
    So almost hard to imagine how you must feel.

Quote from Zos mail: "It is great to see such enthusiasm! We appreciate how creative and dedicated our fans are."
    Why I always find so hard to believe this?

To those who read this and haven't yet checked out @Gidorick signature link...
    pay a visit here for some crazy good ideas : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/171334/gidoricks-concept-repository/p1

Overall
    Yeah I keep playing this game since I love it and sometimes it feels very Elders Scrolls..sometimes less. It has all the potential to be a great mmorpg and even great TES title, only ones holding it back are the folks at ZOS. I hope 1 day they realize how dedicated their fans are and start listening to them (not meaning myself now lol).

In the end ZOS wins anyway so the struggle may be in vain and it would be better to go with the flow...
    ..but wheres the fun in that? ;)
    Edited by CirithValaria on March 17, 2016 8:40AM
    Motto:

About me:
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support the idea from original post, and I don't understand why it's still ignored by developers after so much time :/

I also support idea suggested by @PS4_ZeColmeia - this would be amazing too!

For example, few out-leveled sets take (my) expensive bag/bank space just for some certain special bonuses. Even if they were scaled to my level, I still do not like their look/style and they do not have traits which I need... If I could craft these sets myself - any level, any style, any trait - they would become 100% useful. And ability to craft these sets with all types of armor is awesome addition! :star:
    ...But I do not support
    Make it take 45 days per piece at 4 point investment to do it.
    Even current 30 days research limit is too long in my opinion ;)
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a very cheap way to significantly increase player satisfaction by granting proper access to already fully developed graphical assets.

There's a wealth of great looking equipment which we essentially can't use without ridiculously gimping ourselves. I would definitely love to see some way for us to be able to use lower tier armour and weapon skins.
  • Caeric
    Caeric
    ✭✭✭
    Just adding my voice that I really like this idea. I would much prefer to have the choice to mix and match to create a certain look, and as the models are already in game this adds a relatively easy yet very versatile system to do so.

Let me add, while I'm at it, that I would also like a large model (life-size) preview of items as they would appear on my character - much like the costumes work in the store except that each piece changes on my character model as I choose a different item. This would make planning a look, even with the current restrictions, much easier.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CirithValaria ! Your image links are broken! Do you have backups?
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually check them almost on daily basis since I linked them from FB. (lol)
    Just moved to a new apartment so it has been hectic few weeks.
    You were sharp on this, many thanks! :)
    Motto:

About me:

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    (160CP)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes!!

*wipes drool away*
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea :)))) Sounds really cool for customizing my characters even further!
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let this thread live a little longer.

If ZOS sees this topic enough then maybe... just MAYBE.... they'll consider adding it. This is a beautiful idea and should be added for sure.

What's the point in throwing away multiple variants of around half the current craftable motifs?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    What's the point in throwing away multiple variants of around half the current craftable motifs?

+1 This. I'd really like to be able to use the earlier stuff; just because my character is a big hero doesn't mean they want to dress the part. Maybe they want to blend in, or maybe they just have a small ego and don't feel the need to dress better than the Queen.

And this would have the added bonus that I could make my V16 weapon a non-red, non-purple color and Zenimax wouldn't have to implement weapon dyes--I'd just craft it to look like a lower level.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be an awesome addition. I really didn't like the point were the Breton light armor pauldron was changed into those silly looking things. The early, more natural looking version of the Nord staff was also much more interesting than what it became in higher skill levels.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would absolutely love this! it would fix all my armor problems! I much more prefer the simpler motifs from the lower levels.
    Please devs! you would make so many people so happy!!
    Edited by craybest on May 11, 2016 3:57PM
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all from these well thought comments, so much appreciated :)
    I couldn't agree more!
    Motto:

About me:

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    (160CP)
  • TheSpin
    TheSpin
    ✭✭✭
    I Personally think the original post idea is a bit restricted and also a little complicated.

I would like to simply be able to change the appearance of any piece of gear in my inventory by adding X amount of style material, and Y amount of refined material to that item... so to make a level VR 16 medium piece look like a level 1 wood elf piece, I would use the new feature, add the level 16 chest, then apply 1 bone and 15 tier 1 leather, and it's done. That way it can be applied to all gear, even dropped gear.
    Edited by TheSpin on May 12, 2016 9:11PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheSpin wrote: »
    I Personally think the original post idea is a bit restricted and also a little complicated.

I would like to simply be able to change the appearance of any piece of gear in my inventory by adding X amount of style material, and Y amount of refined material to that item... so to make a level VR 16 medium piece look like a level 1 wood elf piece, I would use the new feature, add the level 16 chest, then apply 10 bone and 15 tier 1 leather, and it's done. That way it can be applied to all gear, even dropped gear.

I disagree that this feature should be applied to dropped gear. Crafted great should be "special" and players should be incentivized to craft armor.
    Edited by Gidorick on May 12, 2016 9:12PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• TheSpin
    TheSpin
    ✭✭✭
    @Gidorick

I disagree because there are already dropped sets in the game that are different than crafted sets. These dropped items can be upgraded in quality through crafting, so why not allow the appearance to be updated through crafting?

The incentive should be on leveling up a crafter enough to unlock the ability to change the style. Crafters should not be penalized and unable to modify a piece of gear simply because it isn't crafted.

I think my proposal should still require high level crafting skill and skill point investment to use. The incentive for crafted gear should be the set bonuses. If the set bonuses aren't good enough, that is a separate problem.
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    Rather just have a window that pops up so I can see the models better and can move them around like FFXIV and WoW have.
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheSpin wrote: »

I would like to simply be able to change the appearance of any piece of gear in my inventory by adding X amount of style material, and Y amount of refined material to that item... so to make a level VR 16 medium piece look like a level 1 wood elf piece, I would use the new feature, add the level 16 chest, then apply 1 bone and 15 tier 1 leather, and it's done. That way it can be applied to all gear, even dropped gear.

Original idea was:
    ...to have more variety and options style wise (to unlock earlier models), more rewards for dedicated crafters and all this in a way that makes sense, is immersive and fits well in our crafting UI.

I say this as a real life and in-game crafter: It is extremely important for me that when I craft something I actually craft it and can feel pride about it..not just click a button that transforms it to something or put it in a machine and let computer create something I partially designed...call me old fashioned, for that that I am.

This system was only meant to unlock earlier models when crafting higher lvl gear.
    Upgrading level or changing style for already crafted gear wasn't part of this idea. (should it be? personally I'm not a fan)
    Off-topic...I hate how they did: * convert to imperial style* it's cheap and lazy.

I strongly disagree on "little complicated" part since all this system adds is 1 option where you choose the model within the style all rest stays exactly like they is. I also offered an UI solution.
    What you described felt lot more tricky and partially different system. Also not many dropped sets have styles that upgrade and since they are already crafted, it doesn't fit to this systems core principles.

12003920_1655255508078419_8538076412632948555_n.jpg?oh=c87a86aae73127bacc06b3c70e66d1e6&oe=57A9A228

Would it be cool to change dropped gear visually, maybe..but that's a whole different thing than this perk.
    So yeah it might be slightly restricted if you want it to be something more than what it is meant to be.
    Could the system be improved and tweaked to cover other needs too - most likely!
    As I stated in some old comment here: I only wanted to offer an idea..a skeleton if u may and let ZOS add some flesh and muscles to it...Nevertheless thanks for your feedback! I just hope they open up the crafting system 1 way or another.

@poochie
    Luckily preview is confirmed and coming, hopefully it will ease up the crafting pain for you and for me :)

Motto:

About me:

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    (160CP)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luckily preview is confirmed and coming, hopefully it will ease up the crafting pain for you and for me :)

When? This is news to me.

• CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭

When? This is news to me.

no ETA :\
    They only said they are working on it..no link to source atm, but I try to find it.
    Kai confirmed that in Twich chat once, but there's been other places too.
    Motto:

About me:

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    (160CP)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CirithValaria : Still good news! :) Thank you!

• Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    Love the idea. This would elevate crafting to a whole new level. Crafting is fine right now but with this idea implemented it would be killer.
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is an awesome idea. Some of the low level stuff from the racial motifs look much better than the higher level ones. Definately would give more choice.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This system was only meant to unlock earlier models when crafting higher lvl gear.
    Upgrading level or changing style for already crafted gear wasn't part of this idea. (should it be? personally I'm not a fan)
    Off-topic...I hate how they did: * convert to imperial style* it's cheap and lazy.

I agree that picking a design (even a "lower level" design) when you make something makes sense to me.

Converting - even to Imperial style - doesn't.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis