Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Natch Potes?!

• TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maselgate 2k18! please make it happen! :p
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    WW changes are the first thing I’m scrolling to. I really hope they don’t crap it up—nothing really changes from PTS cycles and feedback, so we’re stuck with it for 4-6 months min. I’m definitely concerned about the cool downchange (for PVP).

I read the ww change already and they're pretty nice.

Nice to hear! Now you’ve got me more excited than anxious :) I suppose I’d be pushing my luck wishing for new models or updated textures too. Perhaps when the next round of consoles hits ESO will get a full DX facelift (we’re going onto what, DX13 now?).

I still wonder how the WW form-extension will work in practice. Right now you can stay in form indefinitely. Wonder if it will be harder or easier (again PVP) considering the prevalence of snares and things that prevent aggressive actions. Will have to test it out soon as PTS is up.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Checkmath wrote: »
    WW changes are the first thing I’m scrolling to. I really hope they don’t crap it up—nothing really changes from PTS cycles and feedback, so we’re stuck with it for 4-6 months min. I’m definitely concerned about the cool downchange (for PVP).

you are not allowed to spoil! ;)

:smiley: "great" is relative. Great for me doesn't mean great for everyone :smiley:
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

:smiley: "great" is relative. Great for me doesn't mean great for everyone :smiley:

As a non-sorc, will I find the magsorc changes to be "great" :tongue:
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is pts notes today??

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Is pts notes today??

Might just be...
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i bet they are great for everyone fighting werewolves :trollface:
    Noobplar
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

As a stamblade You'll reroll or leave the game :tongue:
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

Nope they buffed rune cage damage to "oblivion."
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    955a71e2567d37df78ecc7ecec2d1bcd--soon-meme-photos.jpg

We have a winner!!!
    Edited by Vanthras79 on July 9, 2018 5:40PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    955a71e2567d37df78ecc7ecec2d1bcd--soon-meme-photos.jpg

RSXcUAE.jpg?fb
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    2dom2t.jpg
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    y0W5qeX.gif
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    y0W5qeX.gif

Lmao
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    #stamwhip
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • JohnOfMarkarth
    JohnOfMarkarth
    ✭✭✭
    Alright ... this is a place fer natch potes hipe... not fer
    'life lessons' to be given by nearly nobodies that we are to each other.
    back to hype!
    Gimme warden changes... so i can see and weep a single tear fer case lost!
    I can't do this anymore. Every small ... petit change that went against any semblance of sense has snowballed into an avalanche of (Penn & Teller:) Bulls...!

Gods, bless me with patience.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need notes...things are coming to a head.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed quote]

They are not making decisions, but they make sure our voice is heard <- obviously they will need to know what is changed to check wether or not it fits our wishes. Thats why reps are those ppl that not only have good communication skills... but also some knowledge about (at least) certain aspects of ESO.

edit: its not that far streched to believe ZOS would implement features no-one asked for, thinking they implement it exactly the way we asked for. o:)
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 9, 2018 6:05PM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say everyone is gonna be a werewolf, but then you gotta remember ww's take 20% more damage from dawnbreakers. Yikes! Goodbye takeflight, hello dawny!
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can Gina maybe give us a teas or something....been waiting too long for them natch potes without hearing anything from Gina
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notes or anarchy @ZOS_GinaBruno the choice is yours
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    I'd say everyone is gonna be a werewolf, but then you gotta remember ww's take 20% more damage from dawnbreakers. Yikes! Goodbye takeflight, hello dawny!

And Snipes
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed quotes]

They are not making decisions, but they make sure our voice is heard <- obviously they will need to know what is changed to check wether or not it fits our wishes. Thats why reps are those ppl that not only have good communication skills... but also some knowledge about (at least) certain aspects of ESO. [/quote]
    Isn't that what the PTS is for, all that has happened here is that these changes have already been made they are just getting a look at the notes before everyone else, got nothing to do with seeing them months before the PTS is out.
    Personally I'd still like the devs to involve the community here so the community can have a discussion on some of the changes also not just the reps. It shouldn't be a private thing if this is a community type project. Cause in the end it just eliminates the community part and is just a small discussion between parties is it not?
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 9, 2018 6:11PM
    #MOREORBS
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pts 4.1.0 is now in maintenance....
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed some derailing comments. Please remember that personal insults and accusing other members of "trolling" is against our forum rules. Comments in this thread should contain natch potes memes and hype. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Darkdex
    Darkdex
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we've removed some derailing comments. Please remember that personal insults and accusing other members of "trolling" is against our forum rules. Comments in this thread should contain natch potes memes and hype. Thank you for your understanding.

WE need those dem potes! :D

Any ETA?
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    2donr9.jpg
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen any patch notes.