Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Official Feedback Thread for Sorcerers

• KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The size of shields is the problem, not their duration.

They will still absorb their max size in damage during 6 seconds if used properly. I don't see why you won't just decrease the scaling on Hardened Ward and Annulment or make all shields scale off of max health like we've been calling for forever.

I picked up sorc a while back. It is ridiculously easy to play and much too safe because when I see damage incoming, I pop a shield and absorb it all. I don't need to keep shields up for 20s to do that. Heck, I don't pop many shields in combat at all since they're so huge.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Khenzy
    Khenzy
    ✭✭✭
    Random suggestion to improve stamina sorc:

Bound Armor is now a buff that lasts 1 minute and provides all the current passive benefits for the duration. (Long duration so you can put it in your Overload bar!).

Daedric Protection passive changed to:

When an Aedric Summon ability takes effect or is active, increases your health and stamina regen by 10/20%.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Six seconds is too short for hardened ward, that's plain ridiculous. It should be 10-12 seconds tops. With it's new duration, you should also lower the cost considerably.

It's just annoying and repetitive to hit one more key every 4-5 seconds. Sure we can just add it rotationally on the front bar, but is that really skill? There were better ways to stop stacking.

Options
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question: For my pet sorc how am I supposed to survive proxy now? Proxy does 125% more damage to just me. And I don't got room on my bar to stack 3 shields, let alone keep them up. infact I had 2 attack slots 2 defense slots total. My tactic was to drown my opponent in pets, keep them on the run, and CC them to death, and go in for a timed strike. This is No longer possible.

For My shield tank sorc... Now any stun to me is going to be lethal....

Shield stacking sorcs apparently have no problem with this got their own personal meta of burst run n shield. but The only sorcs that are being attacked by this patch is the ones that arn't cookie cutter, that dreamed of something other then OL and stacking/chaining attacks together to destroy a opponent in 8 seconds flat.

Was there some call for this that im unaware of? because as far as I can tell this is a situation where the crowd asked you to execute the flighty triple shield stacker leaping over the log, and you guys turned around and shot the pet sorc standing over by the truck.

So @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_RichLambert what was the "intentional" target here.

they buffed the sorc type that everyone hates, and nerfed every other sorc niche build there is...literally trying to force us into shield stacking streak abusing attack stackers. Proxy makes running a pet build impossible because we're literally going to take MORE damage solo against a proxy det build then an entire ZERG does now on live.

I was running a build that drowns players in pets and keeps them on the run. My keeping my shield up on my pets and myself was how I kept things running. there is no room for shield stacking on my bar. There is no resources for recasting a shield literally every 6 seconds. it Destroys the build. Many CCs like fear outlast the duration of a shield. My tank build is also destroyed because one stun and im done. It's not like my pet build had supporting gear either since they've refused to support it since AA was a thing back in the vr12 days. The ATTACK on the class is unwarranted.... Once again Zos was told to deal with 1 issue (sypher type sorcs) and instread fabricated another issue in their heads and Killed other types of game play (shield tank sorcs/Pet sorcs/CC sustain sorcs)

The deal with shields is almost a complete non issue for your cookie cutter 1 resto staff 1 destro staff type builds that triple shield stack. it may even be considered a buff to those type of builds that everyone has been complaining about. But the other types of sorcs everyone else was applauding for going off the beaten path and where using 1 shield, and sustaining are being annihilated in this patch.

Oh and there is also the small issue of everyone else getting our style of shields and STILL maintaining their own classes mitigation techniques.

We where the bottom of the DPS sustain barral in PVE, Now it's either go cookie cutter or lay down and die in pvp.

I'm literally out here as gank bait. I can't simple run around spamming my shield. Any cloaked NB can wack me from stealth and im dead. 1 fear and im dead. 2 Dizzys and im dead. 2 focused shots and im dead. Literally it's going to be a slaughter.

Our OL ultimate is broken. We have sets built to kill us and Zos has joined the witch hunt against sorcs... We have the lowest sustained damage of the classes. We do not have a instant cast super damage skill like most classes, we don't have super duper 1 button click heals unless u count that pet...but honestly with 10k health it is there for show. Steak was nerfed to the point I don't really ever use it. We havn't had direct pet support since vr 12 when they gave us Necropotence.... We don't have a weapon enchant like stamina users to increase our spell power

My tank build is definetly touched. destroyed infact with the alterations. and my pet build is toast. I run 5 pets. 5x25+25 for me= 150% more damage from proxy. in short I'm being hit harder then a full raid is being hit(on live)by proxy by myself.
    AS far as the duration of the shields go.. it attacks other builds then the ones ZOS was after. EVERYONE wanted zos to go after the triple shield stacking burst damage combo sorcs. (like syphers sorc) ... Instead they actualy made that cookie cutter build stronger in the right hands, and Literally destroyed several builds with this patch that where niche. in other words there was ZERO call for this. ZERO reason to do it. They made the build everyone hates stronger and Killed the builds everyone was impressed with...gave everyone sorc shields, and made pet builds completely not viable.

I never shield stacked. And I was one of the few who didn't run a cookie cutter build.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/248915/sorcs-need-a-shield-buff/p1 is something I put together for a debate before this entire nerf season. And I think it is still worth a read.
    Edited by NativeJoe on April 26, 2016 6:15PM
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Morimizo wrote: »
    With the shields all being reduced to 6 or 8 sec, buffing is worthless. I guess that's the point, huh?

Shield stacking bad in PVP.

Ruin it for everyone by creating a situation where if a player only uses two buffs, by the time the player rushes in to the fight, they're both gone.

Brilliantly exasperating fix.

Here I thought ZOS might increase the Sun Shield of the Templar from 6 to 20 to bring it line with other class' shields, but,

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.

Learn to reapply buffs on the fly. Why is it a one and done with you people.

For Talos Sake, are you serious? I know everyone in the world must be a rank amateur compared to YOU, but "buffing on the fly" has been done just fine until now; what YOU expect should be fine is that now we should have to do this 3X as often. Which is arbitrary busywork. I take it you don't buff, and that you are irritated by folks who do in PVP?

I very seriously doubt that anyone in PVE complained about shields lasting too long.

Constant reapplication of buffs shields and HoTs is a natural progression to pro status in PvP. If its still difficult for you, and youre not willing to do it, there is the easy mode over there, its called PvE

Actually that's my point; why should it be a change to PVE as well? The rotation you speak of is perfectly normal (certainly more laidback in PVE), and not a matter of difficulty. So everyone in the game, including your apparently despised PVE counterparts, need to embrace"pro status." Interesting.

Because quite honestly if you cant pay attention to your shields and just wanna hardcast spam frags and overload without worrying at all about defense, its time you learned your class and started upping your game.

Hell in PvE a sorc normally doesnt even need shields.

While I agree this gives pro sorcs potential to be even more annoying in PvP(...which I fail to see why ZOS, or anyone, would want, honestly), this is awful for every other one of us out there, especially in PvE. Sure it won't mean sh** when solo questing because stuff pretty much dies from a glance but for some more challenging content and slightly less orthodox builds...

I mainly heal on my sorc lately. They did a great thing by giving Twilight a heal that's as good, if not better, than BoL, but Twilight has 10k health, no immunity to physical damage and hasn't yet learnt how to block and/or dodge. This means if any encounter features physical untauntable damage my pet NEEDS this shield up or I'm just gonna be left with no class heals again, which yes is kind of a big deal. Spamming that shield every 6 second isn't very viable really, and having the pet without it even for a couple seconds risks getting her oneshot(10k health, remember?)...and resummoning takes time.

This also absolutely destroys pure pet builds(I thought ZOS wanted to encourage sorcs to use pets?) which are actually super effective for soloing(including soloing vet dungeons) right now.

Also magicka tanking. Sorcs really don't have much things going for them in terms of healing/defending themselves beside that shield...

Besides that my main issue isn't that I won't be able to survive in PvE, I will, but...sorcs already have very few things going for them that make them feel special, unique and better than other classes in at least something, PvE wise. We don't have ONE spammable class attack(for either magicka or stamina). We don't have reliable selfheals. We don't have non-pet group heals either. We don't have much utility to offer to the group(except sometimes Negate and maybe Encase). We have no reliable escape skill anymore. Our execute is highly meh compared to others. Our sustained dps is already kinda meh and the only skill keeping it somewhat on par(Overload) is buggy af and I saw no mention on extensive work being done on it in the Patch Notes. Like all a PvE sorc has going for him/her that would make you think "omg yeah sorc is so much better/more fun than other classes, I should play it" is Overload and Ward(and Twilight if you wanna heal). Now Ward is going to suck and better yet everyone will have access to the very same Ward because Annulment. And it's not jealousy, it's just making sorc that much less unique without giving anything in exchange imo.
    Edited by Magdalina on April 26, 2016 8:20AM
    Options
  • reclaimervii.sierra117ub17_ESO
    Less QQ more git gud
    Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like hurricane a lot. Its flashy and does fairly good damage for a duration ability. It works really well in proc and multi hit builds. I think I will be seeing how well it scales with penetration as surge still can't be used with dots.

It does look nice, but it doesn't change the fact that stam sorcs got no additional options, except for negate not being crap. And with it doing physical damage it won't proc disintegrate which scales off of max health.

EDIT: Also, why not give hurricane a snare? I know people in pvp are growing to hate them (myself included) but since it no longer has any form of a speed buff why not make it a trade from buffing my speed to snaring my enemies?
    Edited by CP5 on April 26, 2016 5:59AM
    Options
  • Khenzy
    Khenzy
    ✭✭✭
    Boundless Storm is still the better morph for Stamina Sorcs. As stam sorcs don't really have many useful magicka dumps you may as well dump it into a longer lasting Major Expedition buff with a chance of proccing Desintegrate as the poster above said.

Stamina sorcs need a loooot of love.
    Options
  • Punn
    Punn
    ✭✭✭
    I will say this sorcerers were in a really good spot the last couple of patches. I'm cool with lowering the shields time frame down, But 6secs is too low. 12secs would be a better time frame. Sorcs do not have great heals or a built in dodge chance so we have to rely on that ward to keep us alive. NB for example have a built in dodge chance in their skill tree, with other stam builds using shuffle for a dodge chance. Stam builds are getting a shield of their own this patch. Does anyone else not see the issue with this? So on top of a mean 20% dodge chance you have like a 7k ward with bone shield now, plus the ability to dodge roll multiple times. Magicka sorcerers do not the luxury of really dodge rolling attacks often we also don't have a dodge chance on top of a ward, like stam builds are going to have. So now stam builds will have multiple ways of mitigating a ton of dmg while your killing the only way a sorcerer can survive affectively in pvp and in solo pve. The sorcerer was really hurt offensively as well, by taking away dawnbreaker. This was by far the best instant dps ulti we had. The point im trying to make is this you are really hurting this class form two different angles this patch. This wasn't a small change this was a complete game changing move.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigpunn225 wrote: »
    I will say this sorcerers were in a really good spot the last couple of patches. I'm cool with lowering the shields time frame down, But 6secs is too low. 12secs would be a better time frame. Sorcs do not have great heals or a built in dodge chance so we have to rely on that ward to keep us alive. NB for example have a built in dodge chance in their skill tree, with other stam builds using shuffle for a dodge chance. Stam builds are getting a shield of their own this patch. Does anyone else not see the issue with this? So on top of a mean 20% dodge chance you have like a 7k ward with bone shield now, plus the ability to dodge roll multiple times. Magicka sorcerers do not the luxury of really dodge rolling attacks often we also don't have a dodge chance on top of a ward, like stam builds are going to have. So now stam builds will have multiple ways of mitigating a ton of dmg while your killing the only way a sorcerer can survive affectively in pvp and in solo pve. The sorcerer was really hurt offensively as well, by taking away dawnbreaker. This was by far the best instant dps ulti we had. The point im trying to make is this you are really hurting this class form two different angles this patch. This wasn't a small change this was a complete game changing move.

Magicka Sorcs have Bolt Escape...which allows them to kite and burst if needed....This is basically their form of dodge...

and you have access to decent enough heals..and the primary heal you guys use is the same one virtually every other Magicka Class uses...Healing Ward..so saying you lack heals is rather ***.

Options
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »

Magicka Sorcs have Bolt Escape...which allows them to kite and burst if needed....This is basically their form of dodge...

and you have access to decent enough heals..and the primary heal you guys use is the same one virtually every other Magicka Class uses...Healing Ward..so saying you lack heals is rather ***.

Unless someone decides to use gap closers and keep pressure on them while the stacking cost of bolt escape punishes them for daring to use one of their skills... also, thanks for suggesting healing ward, great to know people don't mind sorcs continuing to use multiple shields to survive.
    Options
  • Punn
    Punn
    ✭✭✭
    @Xsorus bolt escape is no where close to a dodge chance.You can still get hit buy ranged abilities while streaking and ball of lighting only last for 1 sec now. also it doesn't even get you out the range of a gap closer.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

He said we have no good CLASS heal, compared to DK or Templar he's right. We have one decent class defense: Hardened ward, and that needs to go back to where it was. Prevent stacking it with harness magicka if you want, but we don't have the heals, reflect, cloak, or mitigation that other magicka classes have. So we got a 20 second shield, on top of 20K health, most of you do a fine job of eating into it quickly.

It needs to go back, do this right. Fix shield stacking, by adding major/minor SHIELD. Don't wreck or nerf shields. Why is that so hard for ZOS?

There's absolutely NO reason to run Hardened ward over Harness Magicka due to the magic return and the equal size and duration. So our best class defense gets replaced by an arguably better ability that's available to everyone, and there's no bonus for using our class skill (2% damge increase? No. GFY). ZOS, who the hell's stupid idea is this?
    Edited by Minalan on April 26, 2016 7:20AM
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

He said we have no good CLASS heal, compared to DK or Templar he's right. We have one decent class defense: Hardened ward, and that needs to go back to where it was. Prevent stacking it with harness magicka if you want, but we don't have the heals, reflect, cloak, or mitigation that other magicka classes have. So we got a 20 second shield, on top of 20K health, most of you do a fine job of eating into it quickly.

It needs to go back, do this right. Fix shield stacking, by adding major/minor SHIELD. Don't wreck or nerf shields. Why is that so hard for ZOS?

There's absolutely NO reason to run Hardened ward over Harness Magicka due to the magic return and the equal size and duration. So our best class defense gets replaced by an arguably better ability that's available to everyone, and there's no bonus for using our class skill (2% damge increase? No. GFY). ZOS, who the hell's stupid idea is this?

You have access to surge and a passive in your line that gives you fairly decent heals in combat plus you have access to healing ward; again claiming you don't have access to heals is a load of *** cause every single magicka sorc runs restro staff because healing ward stacks so well with hardened... It's like saying you don't have access to a charge ability as a stamina user which you clearly do as a sorc in the form of crit charge or shield charge.

And bolt escape is a form of mitigation no matter how much you wish it wasn't.

As for having no reason to run hardened; it procs crystal fragments insta proc; you'd be insane not to use it over harness magicka.
    Options
  • boundsy88
    boundsy88
    ✭✭✭
    all you crying magic sorcs are being laughed at by the stam sorc players
    Options
  • andryuhav
    andryuhav
    ✭✭✭
    I say the shield duration nerf was a wrong move. This is a class ability and is heavily used not only in PVP, but in PVE as well. Now many of us, fellow PVE sorcs will be suffering the consequences.
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

you realize that you can stack both of them?!?! it is not replaced you have more shields. that magicka sorc qq is silly sorcs got a huge buff no damage on earth will kill us now without us running out of magicka or stamina.
    Options
  • Glantir
    Glantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many dmg the dmg morph of the negate does? Anyone test it yet? And give it still Spell Penetration?
    Edited by Glantir on April 26, 2016 8:01AM
    Glantir Sorcerer ~ Ebonheart Pact (EU)
    Options
  • Yoyuyi999
    Yoyuyi999
    ✭✭✭✭
    make hardened ward 8 seconds instead of 6. also making empowered ward 10s with this change. this would be enough to apply shields easy and still keep on the offensive.
    Characters:

Magicka Dragonknight, Yoyuyi
    Stamina Dragonknight, -Jombo
    Magicka Templar, -Dombo
    Magicka Sorceror, -Mombo
    Magicka Nightblade, -Wombo
    Magicka Dragonknight, -Combo

~~~

Youtube
    Twitch

~~~

Former GM of Mighty

~~~

http://imgur.com/a/RWZZ7
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annulment (Harness and dampen magicka) light armor skill, is basicly giving hardened ward to every magicka based build in the game, please reconsider this it will only make shieldspam/stacking a bigger issue then it already is.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Annulment (Harness and dampen magicka) light armor skill, is basicly giving hardened ward to every magicka based build in the game, please reconsider this it will only make shieldspam/stacking a bigger issue then it already is.

Bone shield is hardened ward for stam - everyone gets a shield. Yay.

Great for Templar and NB magica based.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorc is still crap.
    You gave stamblades (rightfully, as magic damage for stam abilities was a no go anyway) a ton of stam physical/disease damage skills. Stamblade is already pretty strong and will become so much stronger in the next patch.
    But stamsorcs? One morph? Seriously? The weakest stam class by far gets close to nothing? That's not fair.
    I don't even play a stamsorc and feel extremely bad for them.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • oibam
    oibam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

That's why duration was decreased. I am fine with the changes. 6 seconds of spammable godmode is enough. And consider, the strenght remains the same, you only have to "work" harder for your op defense. All in all a good change.
    Options
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boneshield has a synergy which when activated grants a shield lasting 10seconds... longer than any other shield now.
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
    Options
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it'll be a big deal in pvp... reaply as needed more frequently than 6 seconds anyhow. Where this is really gonna suck is in vet maelstrom. Huge dps loss to re apply shields all the time.
    Options
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to fix shield stacking is to make them critable, by doing that you are litterally not cutting the opposing players power in half.
    Options
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS just gave the Sorcerer class altogether the thumbs down for this upcoming DLC.

After trying different builds to include the pet healing build on the pts. I am just thankful for this warning of sad things to come I can now prepare by leveling up a Stam DK, getting rid of my 2nd sorc what a waste of gold and the character slot, and put a Stamblade in that slot. Sorcs are now once again either free kills or crap tier'ed dps pick your poison with these changes as is. We will just either get one shotted or fall far behind in dps to the point where we was before the first sorc buff and we was being excluded by the community from doing trails because the class it self was beyond undertuned.

LALALALA HEYHEYHEY GOODBYE my magicka sorcerers, it was nice knowing yall.

5:39AM
    Insightful Agree Awesome Quote Report

Home Forums Public Test Server
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, if you're making shield crittable, nearly everyone will stack them even more because of the increased input damage. If you stop the additive way shield are applied (6k shield + 10k shield = 10k shield instead of 16k actually), shield stacking is gone.
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a nerf guys, but I really appreciate it (as a sorc).

I know u can have 2 shields now which are great against stam and magicka dmg. However, if u cast both shields and have to weapon swap (assuming u have it on your backbar) ur first shield will only last 4.5-5 seconds, ur second 5-5.5 seconds (how fast you are and how this new animation cancelling works out).

Then u play vs a decent player who is cc'ing u every 4 seconds (fear, fossilize whatever). Man, u have to cast it all the time and all u pro sorcs, yeah dont trash talk me, I also cast it very often, but if u go for the kill and just throw your combo out U CANT CAST IT, now it will only last 1-2 seconds, u got cc-ed, boom, done.

Its a nerf, I guarentee u, but I really appreciate it cuz now all the FOTM mages will go :) opefully it opens more different playstyle to sorcs, maybe even a heavy armor without shields, who knows :D
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ZOS just gave the Sorcerer class altogether the thumbs down for this upcoming DLC.

After trying different builds to include the pet healing build on the pts. I am just thankful for this warning of sad things to come I can now prepare by leveling up a Stam DK, getting rid of my 2nd sorc what a waste of gold and the character slot, and put a Stamblade in that slot. Sorcs are now once again either free kills or crap tier'ed dps pick your poison with these changes as is. We will just either get one shotted or fall far behind in dps to the point where we was before the first sorc buff and we was being excluded by the community from doing trails because the class it self was beyond undertuned.

LALALALA HEYHEYHEY GOODBYE my magicka sorcerers, it was nice knowing yall.

5:39AM
    Insightful Agree Awesome Quote Report

Home Forums Public Test Server

how ? the shields are even bigger now? if you get sooo little damage that your shields aren't down in 6 secs anyway you have easily enough time to reapply them. remember you have access to way higher shields now
    Options