Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Official Feedback Thread for Templars

• staracino_ESO
    staracino_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The divines are testing us.
    The next test is going to be on Monday .
    Eclipse will have a new bug. that when cast the globe will bounce around like a superball and not hit it's intended target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II4UebN1Dxw

All of the other classes shown at the 27 second mark.
    Options
  • Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got 31 days left on my sub and if I do play when TG comes out, I was thinking about switching from Stamina to Magicka - it just sees a bit easier when switching roles on the fly. Then I thought, I'm no where near optimized to be a Magicka-based Templar; I'm a Bosmer Werewolf Templar - it would be almost too much work to change at this point - besides the TG quests will favor stealth more than anything (which is kind of surprising with the patch the focus trying to nerf stealth and lack of attention towards stamina with some classes this update).

Which brings me to my point. The BoL nerf really seems to me to be pointed at the Templars who are optimized for the role of healing. Those that have piled tons of points in Magicka, geared themselves properly for the role that they play and wisely spent their CP in appropriate trees. And the nerf just seems to be in lockstep with the other huge nerfs over the past year - roll dodging, blocking and stealth stamina, etc.; where players have gone out of their way to make their build efficient at some aspect of the game. THEN THE MIGHTY NERF HAMMER OF ZOS DESCENDS - "you've become too good at something, thy will be punished - hard". The 1%-ers are able to change to a different meta (they have the means to do so - gold, good guild, time) leaving casuals and enthusiasts behind to try to deal with the changes.

I doubt many casuals have played on the PTS to leave feedback. They only have so many hours a week to devote to a game they love. I don't think many Templar casuals are going to like what they see.

I'm pretty sure some one will probably say, "Templars are fine, I see them all the time". Yes, we are fine to a point. I'd say we are the best class to get to 50 with. Then we start losing pace. At V4 - V14, is where I really started to see my character dive in power and usefulness.

ZOS - you made the system where after a certain point, min/max is really the only way to go to be successful in this game. The players that optimize their characters to point of you aiming the nerf bat at them are just playing the game as you intended, by the rules you have in place. They do this because at the high end of play there are some expectations and demands from their peers to clear the content that you created. In fact, you put a lot of those requirements in the game.

This game, all too often, if you do your job well, you're rewarded with a nerf

I got 30 days left. I hope you don't nerf my ability to pick flowers and open chests in open PvE. I'm trying to gain as much CP as I can so when you trick me into subbing next time around with your promises of Templar fixes, I'm not all that far behind as I was this time. Hell, maybe I'll get to clearing vMSA before it runs out; I doubt it. As a casual (to be honest casual++, maybe), I don't have the gear or the CP to clear it right now.

Templar friends. Have fun in CU and BDA. @Khivas_Carrick - Might see you in the Division - my nephew is pushing it.
    Options
  • Razorback174
    Razorback174
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game, all too often, if you do your job well, you're rewarded with a nerf.

This. So much this. Way back around launch I specced my DK to be the tankiest tank, and my templar to be an amazing healer. Lacked in damage, but made up for it in support and survivability. They were great at it.... back then. Now? Never-ending nerfs. Stamina regen while blocking and this badly implemented nerf to BoL (I agree, LoS is more at issue). The point is, these nerfs are absolutely killing these roles in-game. No one wants to play a badly gimped tank or healer. Seems like they keep on pushing this idea of "DPS or die". Case in-point, vMA and even trash pulls in vICP with DPS checks.

"Oh, you didn't do enough damage quick enough? You just deserve to die."

So even though my tank could sit there and take a beating or my healer could keep the group alive through most of it, it's pointless when the game says "NOPE!" and you wipe because you just weren't quick enough.

At this point, what's the point of having these roles any more? Just run 4 DPS and hope things die quick enough before they ever become a problem. Probably easier to group that way, since PUG tanks are about as rare as a unicorn now and I'm sure healers will be soon to follow. I hate to think of it that way, but I actually tried it in vet darkshade, and ended up doing it in record time.

"Play how you want... as long as it's a min/max DPS"
    Options
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭

This. So much this. Way back around launch I specced my DK to be the tankiest tank, and my templar to be an amazing healer. Lacked in damage, but made up for it in support and survivability. They were great at it.... back then. Now? Never-ending nerfs. Stamina regen while blocking and this badly implemented nerf to BoL (I agree, LoS is more at issue). The point is, these nerfs are absolutely killing these roles in-game. No one wants to play a badly gimped tank or healer. Seems like they keep on pushing this idea of "DPS or die". Case in-point, vMA and even trash pulls in vICP with DPS checks.

So even though my tank could sit there and take a beating or my healer could keep the group alive through most of it, it's pointless when the game says "NOPE!" and you wipe because you just weren't quick enough.

At this point, what's the point of having these roles any more? Just run 4 DPS and hope things die quick enough before they ever become a problem. Probably easier to group that way, since PUG tanks are about as rare as a unicorn now and I'm sure healers will be soon to follow. I hate to think of it that way, but I actually tried it in vet darkshade, and ended up doing it in record time.

Completely agree with this. Game is now nothing more than a DPS race and the upcoming changes still go in that direction. Even the templar "buffs", increasing Dark Flare damage (which wasn't needed) and nerfing Breath of Life.

I should be able to win in that game if I'm able to survive for 20 minutes against a group of enemies and kill them slowly. But no. Kill them fast in that short timer or wipe just like that. Poof. Magically dead. It sucks.

Get rid of the roles and just admit it's a DPS race.

I hate DPS. I have a main templar healer and an alt nightblade tank. Now both roles are nerfed and nerfed and nerfed and not even close to being fun to play anymore. I can't talk for everyone but I'm *** done.

I'll log on because I have friends to roleplay with. But my wallet is closed.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »
    ZOS explaining their templar ideology and how they plan to adress the current issues with the class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU0QZQRTNr0

I heard the word "lobotomy" in that video, and now everything makes sense.
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRoclodyte wrote: »

Completely agree with this. Game is now nothing more than a DPS race and the upcoming changes still go in that direction. Even the templar "buffs", increasing Dark Flare damage (which wasn't needed) and nerfing Breath of Life.

I should be able to win in that game if I'm able to survive for 20 minutes against a group of enemies and kill them slowly. But no. Kill them fast in that short timer or wipe just like that. Poof. Magically dead. It sucks.

I hate DPS. I have a main templar healer and an alt nightblade tank. Now both roles are nerfed and nerfed and nerfed and not even close to being fun to play anymore. I can't talk for everyone but I'm *** done.

You state my opinion in a way I never could.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for all of the passionate posts in this thread. Though this is our first response here, we’ve been reading this thread since it started and understand your opinions on the current state of the Templar.

The Thieves Guild update hosts a number of Templar buffs, but we recognize there are still some abilities that are under performing. Overall, the Templar has a lot of powerful abilities that we are happy with, but we feel there is still room for improvement. We will continue to evaluate and gather feedback after Thieves Guild goes live.
    @Wrobel

It's nice of you drive by ... The community has been giving feed back for years now and all that ever happens is you push more DPS down our throats. Its a 1 dimensional game and defending your house is really just sitting like a duck. Those playing PVP on console don't know what they are missing since they've never really known mitigation in ESO.

ZOS needs class discussions that take place and broadcast on Twitch. Each class will have their own discussion. These discussions could take place 1 per month.

Each class will pick 3-5 representatives that will respectfully present the Customers general feelings/opinions on the performance of skills and the class in situations and as a whole. The devs will then respond and ask questions to have a true give and take to understand the issues of the class. This will give ZOS a chance to prove its 'non-bias' towards classes. It will be checks to your balances. You can include the Official Testers in these discussions as well so the Customers and Testers can compare notes and try to replicate bugs for ZOS to better collect information and work solutions on.

I really question the structure of they Dev Team. You seem to have a 1 team to do a lot of things, rather then having departments that specialize in what they are in charge of. This seems to be where the balance issues come from. Everyone enjoys the Sorc and now StamNB ... the other classes got crapped on for a year because they were not the current teams favorite classes. Prior to the exodus of the original Combat Team those classes seemed to have representation.

Now DK have gotten some serious looking at. The Templar is really the one that was left out. We Templars do NOT want to be OP. No one rolls a Templar because they want to out DPS the next guy. We used to identify with what the class was. Now it seems to be a poor mans DD class. We used to be beasts of mitigation with sustain damage. Now were BOL spammers who everyone hates to play against, but ONLY IN GROUPS. They don't fear us at all. They're simply annoyed we can heal a group in PVP.

You don't seem to have any idea what you want the templar to be. Outside a group a BOL is a joke. Focus a templar and he pops like a bug beneath your finger. We're completely dependent on Healing in the right moment, aka: Oh sh!t mode, which is so limiting and easily over come with CC, Spambush, burst DPS, etc.The creep in DPS leaves the Templar class even more exposed as our weak mitigation is not going to keep us alive long enough to cast a BOL.

You're planning on implementing Arena at some point. When this happens Templars will be exposed as the weakest link and trolled for points every bit as much as they will be for fear of BOL.

The DPS meta needs to be checked and you and your team simply don't seem to understand that. Battle Spirit needs balanced out. Its showing you the OBVIOUS imbalance between PVP and PVE and all you're going to do is run it to the point were damage/healing nerfs will need to be larger to keep people PVPing. At some point we'll be at 90% decrease to Damage/Heals just to make combat exist beyond 1 shots.

The ball is of course always in your court, though again there has been many people posting they no longer care to support this product in its current direction. My self included. ZOS has made some terrible decisions in that past year out side of class balance, but honestly Class Balance is the worst of all.

I was not happy when they game went B2P because I thought its quality would suffer ... now I'm glad it is because I can still play here and there with out being the sucker paying for inferior quality.
    Edited by Essiaga on March 6, 2016 10:40PM
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    80 pages of negative feedback and Zos respond with were happy
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

The sad thing is that this will all move to the general forums where it starts all over. I was kind of hoping to see this reach 100 pages just for lulz.
    Options
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I canceled my subscription today. I'm no longer interested in this game for many reasons. The two main reasons are the following:
    1. ZOS making changes based on the screams and cries of streamers. Did one or two videos of a defensive-built healing-based Templar not dying quickly enough in PVP really have to cause all of this outrage? Why such an overreaction?
    2. The change in game design to make everyone DPS focused. Why is it necessary to turn ESO into a game to mimic all of the others on the current market? DAOC took a nose dive in popularity an fun-factor when WOW was released because the developers lost sight of their original goal. They had a niche and, in an effort to maximise profit, lost their identity. There is a lesson to be learned here.

I'm off to play Black Desert Online while I wait for Camelot Unchained. I may just give up on gaming and enjoy my first free summer in the Florida sunshine!

Signed,
    Ganaka
    Argonian Healer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Razorback174
    Razorback174
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm off to play Black Desert Online while I wait for Camelot Unchained.
    I wish I had somewhere to jump ship to. I don't normally play MMO's (I did play City of Heroes way back when, really miss it too). The only reason I gave this one a shot was the familiarity and lore from previous games. And now that ZoS is taking another one of their signature attempts at "balancing" that will make life utter misery for PUGs, such as myself, I've got nowhere else to go...

For all the rest of my fellow templars:
    tumblr_nyhi1yNaFd1u97icho1_500.gif

Options
  • nagarjunna
    nagarjunna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »

The sad thing is that this will all move to the general forums where it starts all over. I was kind of hoping to see this reach 100 pages just for lulz.

With you, there! 100 would have been good!
    @nagarjunna- PC / NA / AD / DC
    Zazarakel - Max CP Magicka Templar
    Tartys - Max CP Stamina Nightblade
    Temelechus - Max CP Magicka Sorcerer
    Assaku - Max CP Stamina DragonKnight
    Truthforge - Sub 50 Stamina Templar
    Yang Wudi Sub 50 Stamina Sorceror [DC]
    Shou Chung Sub 50 Magicka DragonKnight
    Chen Tuan Sun 50 Magicka Nightblade
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to play Black Desert Online while I wait for Camelot Unchained.
    I wish I had somewhere to jump ship to. I don't normally play MMO's (I did play City of Heroes way back when, really miss it too). The only reason I gave this one a shot was the familiarity and lore from previous games. And now that ZoS is taking another one of their signature attempts at "balancing" that will make life utter misery for PUGs, such as myself, I've got nowhere else to go...

For all the rest of my fellow templars:
    tumblr_nyhi1yNaFd1u97icho1_500.gif

Former City of Heroes player as well too. My handle there was Dodge hopper as well (I existed as a Invuln/SS Tank under that name).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Kevmeister
    Kevmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Going back to Diablo III. It's not a MMO, but it's getting new patches frequently sans subscription/cash shop.

Heck, Blizz is doing a better job at class balancing (in a non-MMO game nonetheless) than ESO.
    Options
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, of the Templars I have talked to, most think that the preponderance of the skill changes are a nerf. I am not sure if I agree with them. On pts, I definitely got a dps boost over live but, my dungeon mates obviously died more with the bizarre breath nerf. I am also not sure how much of that dps boost was due to the champ point system improvements as my Templar is heavily split majica vs elemental and if any was due to skill changes. It is also clear to me that NB's will get the same or more split damage champ point effect and that DK's got the mother of all buffs. One of my DK buddies did 23k on the planar inhibitor on pts. Seriously, 23k on the planar inhibitor, that is crazy talk. Truth is it is relative dps that most matters and if you gain 5% and others gain 15% your still screwed.

On the PVP end, as many note, Templars have no expedition, no cloak, and a charge that is not also an escape. They are the epitome of a sitting duck and the truth is these changes appear to, if anything, make them a little less good at standing their ground (sweep change.) They are already the class I most like to encounter 1v1 and that will be much more so with the DK buff. Templars are worthless in 1V1. I should note that making the reflect bubble effective (unbreakable and able to be cast on multiple targets) as well as bring back blazing shield (to prevent melee face beating) would fix the PVP problem and that these skills were obviously intended for this purpose but are just don't actually work now because the shield has a laughable magnitude and the bubble is counter-able without a skill (you don't need to purge it you can just break it.)

As for 4 man content, Templar's shine in the healer / dps split role using breaths to keep allies up while also doing dps. The breath change is a major nerf to this especially as much content was literally designed and scaled for breaths to hit 2 allies. The end fights of Darkshade caverns and Fungal Grotto for instance include all member unavoidable damage scaled to require constant breaths. With the change people will simply die if that, originally intended, strategy is used. It will have to be staff healed plain and simple, class heals will not get the job done. This removes the split role aspect that the templar had in 4 man content wich was clearly where it shined. You simply cannot change the base heal in the game this way without causing major problems as all the mechanics were designed with it in mind. I'm sure there is some stupid PVP reason you have in mind for the change that it will not fix at all similar to the reasons for eliminating stam regen while blocking and it's effect on tanking (we all sheild tank now and rarely even block by the way.) Quit breaking basic game mechanics in failed attempts to fix pvp problems.

In raids, whether pvp or pve, Templars now will have major mending. Is this what we are, healers only? I thought the whole set of changes around 1.6 in general were to try to make classes be able to do more than one thing. Is this the Templar's are now the healers, only healers, and the only healers change? Make up your freaking mind because that is what I see. You raid heal in trials, raid heal in PVP, and now also raid heal in 4 man content because your breath won't get through mechanics designed for your old breath any more. Very ham handed way of doing it as well. +30% for your class to all those healing springs you'll be doing till you get board.

As for single player content, which, because the weapons in VMA are really the only gear that matters. I hope Templars to a little better with the +30% to the healing of sweeps. The greater champ point weapon damage mitigation and unified dps star should help as well. I hope we see some more competitive complete rates. This is especially because DK's should have little trouble as their heals issue should be solved and their chains now will do something predictable. As for the stam Templar. I have never figured how any of you do VMA anyway. I suspect the 30% better Vigor will help but seriously, how you stay alive when there is no trash to vampire baffles me.

In summary, I'm not real impressed. The dps will be a little better, as most classes will be, but breath blows up 4 man content and wrecks a lot of intended methods on mechanics. Also, despite breath now being much less effective, and therefore needing to be used much more if still used, it is still beastly expensive. The problems of the class in PVP are unaddressed with the weakness in standing your ground / countering and the inability to escape. All I see is a message to templars to drop ritual and spam springs. I just hope that the response to this brokenness will be similar to the response DK's just recieved.... Buff everything. Because, in addition to the fixes, double cast for heal and predictable chains, DK's also got a buff to everything that already worked. So, can I expect the next content to fix the new breath, blazing sheild, and bubble, as well as buff vamp bane and radiant oppression? I would like to do 23k on the planar inhibitor (or at least 20 as Briza is admittedly much better than me.)
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
    Options
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    contact.opiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

My wallet is closed since 1.6. Removing soft caps in a game with no cool down is a proof that the dev team just don't know the basics of MMO. As far as we don't have soft caps back, the game will only be a ressource/dps race, and can't be more. This is a basic rule in ANY MMO system : you balance the game mostly by cooldowns and/or caps... how hard is it to understand for a self named "GAME DESIGNER" !?
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar still on bottom of PvP but with many fixes, they definetly will become much stronger or at least tankplar style. Hope in next dlc we will see real buffs.
    Bring back us Blinding Flashes. Everytime i see 15 people stacking on me in 5m radius i think "omg with BF i could screw your freaking swarm", just like DK with Scales can troll range fighters, and every day i missing this templar non-homonizied version of Scales, Cloak, Streak. :pensive:
    Edited by Cinbri on March 7, 2016 4:22PM
    Options
  • Rakkul
    Rakkul
    ✭✭✭
    So I finished downloading the patch and went to check on my Templar house:
    18s8hy9mu211kgif.gif
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My wallet is closed since 1.6. Removing soft caps in a game with no cool down is a proof that the dev team just don't know the basics of MMO. As far as we don't have soft caps back, the game will only be a ressource/dps race, and can't be more. This is a basic rule in ANY MMO system : you balance the game mostly by cooldowns and/or caps... how hard is it to understand for a self named "GAME DESIGNER" !?

Their philosophy is to cater to the FPS-type player because most people like to play DPS. They are shooting for a game where anyone can log into PvP and kill someone regardless of ability. And mindlessly - why should we have to put a heal debuff on our bar instead of that damage booster?
    Options
  • AriBoh
    AriBoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we shifting this to the general forums yeah?
    khele23eb17
    Agreed. Whoever came up with the design should be shot in the foot and only admitted to hospital when he manages to find 3 other people willing to maim themselves the same way in order to accompany him.

ZOS_AmeliaR admin
    Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!

tinythinker
    "I used to be a healer once, but then I took a Wrobel to the knee"
    Options
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okey guys, they ignored us at the end anyway. How many of you leaving ESO? :(
    Options
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Destyran wrote: »
    Templars need a regen passive!! End of story. We need alot of skills to hit harder straight up. Not just 2. We need out shield to scale of magika. Zos needs to stop listening to fengrush he plays a stam sorc but just blabs on about nerf templars. We have three usless ultimates. A sorc has a triple atro a ultimate that has a charge instead of duration that can be spammed in pvp 20+ yimes for hits of 10k-15k on a bad sorc stronger on a good sorc.

Templars have things that after battle spirit buff makes things hit like 1k etc. we need movement. We need regen passives.

And ffs FIX toppling charge. Copy crit rush who cares. If crit rush can go across 10 rocks up some stairs across a keep wall. So should toppling. If a nb can spam tele strike to get behind trees into keeps. Why is toppling designed to make your skills stop working and get you killed??

Fix these 3 and stop listening to moron streamers who all want the same class

Stop calling out streamers when you obviously don't know what they ask for and how they ask for it. Educate yourself before calling people out.

Such fanboy many constructive much disappointment
    Options
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Templars need a regen passive!! End of story. We need alot of skills to hit harder straight up. Not just 2. We need out shield to scale of magika. Zos needs to stop listening to fengrush he plays a stam sorc but just blabs on about nerf templars. We have three usless ultimates. A sorc has a triple atro a ultimate that has a charge instead of duration that can be spammed in pvp 20+ yimes for hits of 10k-15k on a bad sorc stronger on a good sorc.

Templars have things that after battle spirit buff makes things hit like 1k etc. we need movement. We need regen passives.

And ffs FIX toppling charge. Copy crit rush who cares. If crit rush can go across 10 rocks up some stairs across a keep wall. So should toppling. If a nb can spam tele strike to get behind trees into keeps. Why is toppling designed to make your skills stop working and get you killed??

Fix these 3 and stop listening to moron streamers who all want the same class

Stop calling out streamers when you obviously don't know what they ask for and how they ask for it. Educate yourself before calling people out.

Such fanboy many constructive much disappointment

This sentence is awkwardly constructed, but it sounds like because I said to educate yourself on another players opinion rather than rely on common misconception of that players opinion that you are simply chalking it up to a bias fan boy opinion???

That is right up there with the people that say "o your defending that class so it must be tour main and you are b8as so I won't listen to your opinion" type of comment. It is a nonsense argument.

I have no problem calling out others for their opinions, thoughts, comments etc. But when it is based on false understandings and failure to clarify your understanding of that persons views, it is toxic and uninformed blabbering which leads to miconceptions and myths. It is equivalent to "news stories" posted on Facebook which people take for truth without on research into the topic to realize that the news story is a farce. This lack of understanding breeds ignorance.
    Options
  • BossTuggles
    BossTuggles
    ✭✭✭
    REPENTANCE borderline best skill in game. Best heal in game and best stam replenishment in game just play having a body or two near you. It aint hard.
    Like a Boss!
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REPENTANCE borderline best skill in game. Best heal in game and best stam replenishment in game just play having a body or two near you. It aint hard.

What? By virtue of it needing bodies it immediately loses out on being the best skill in the game....
    Options
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭

It's great for grinding and can be great in group PVP but is worth less in 1vX which means you're weak unless you have friends around. I personally don't PVP with the same ppl or always find a group most times i log into PVP. So if you're hanging witchur boyz it's not bad at all.

The value of many templar skills are linked to being in semi-organized group. Most other classes help the group by using skills that are solid solo.
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Essiaga wrote: »

It's great for grinding and can be great in group PVP but is worth less in 1vX which means you're weak unless you have friends around. I personally don't PVP with the same ppl or always find a group most times i log into PVP. So if you're hanging witchur boyz it's not bad at all.

The value of many templar skills are linked to being in semi-organized group. Most other classes help the group by using skills that are solid solo.

Then there's Vigor...why care about dead bodies when Vigor is more useful almost 100% of the time. It's not a bad skill, it's just not the best in the game. It's great in a group though.
    Options
  • Razorback174
    Razorback174
    ✭✭✭✭✭

681581.gif
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Essiaga wrote: »

The other classes get skills that tend to benefit themselves and also the group.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

681581.gif

Req for The IT Crowd.
    Options