Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Official Feedback Thread for Templars

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we need are bug fixes, some minor tweaks, an AOE CC and some defensive utility not reliant on max magicka. Personally I almost feel if they just fixed Blazing shield and the bugs/bad passives my Stamplar might be content.
    Edited by AfkNinja on March 11, 2016 4:47PM
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why but I was about to post a rant in this thread. I guess I am just frustrated with MMOs. By comparison, I think the community people here like Jessica and Gina and even Wheeler who is a game designer do a better job at trying to communicate than I have seen in other MMOs and as a game; I love the game systems like Cyrodiil, or the weapon swap with the key binds associated, and even the customization with the classes and skills outside of that. That's not to say these things are perfect but other MMOs are just awful in those aspects.

The frustrating part of it is the implementation. Cyrodiil is still laggy as hell, weapon swap and animations seem to still be a work in progress with the recent scrapped change attempt, abilities in classes are unbalanced like any MMO yet are also just broken or worthless.

Its like they have good people and creative people here but there is either a lack of coding skill or the code is so messed up that it is making things impossible to get done.

For Templar; we are fine now if you like an immobile glass cannon with a lack of sustain; but that's the real problem. The abilities that could add some diversity stay undesirable or broken while the cheese ones get stronger. Maybe a lot could be said of other classes having really a cookie cutter go-to with only an illusion of build choice.

Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After playing around with Templar for a week or two in PvP, things aren't so bad. The Restoring Focus buff actually helps more than I gave it credit for, enough so to make the meme-ified "Templar house" feasible. Stamina Templars are still lacking offensive options and Binding Javelin costs too much Stamina (personally prefer it cost Magicka), but the buffs to class utility help us hold our ground better. Getting Blazing Shield back to its former glory and making Radiant Ward a better counter tool (inflict disorient on hit?) would complete the "don't you dare get near" aspect of the house.

I'd still like Solar Barrage be buffed with Minor Maim to get it back into the tanking arsenal. ;)
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars used to have a synergy with heavy attacks through Blinding Light. Aside from the 50% miss chance, if the enemy missed, they were set off-balance, which would make them take more damage from the next heavy attack. It was a very fun and powerful synergy, making Blinding Light a strong defensive and offensive tool.

I would like to see the off-balance status ailment returned to the Templar arsenal. Aside from adding it to the base ability Sun Shield, I am not sure where else to put it. Sun Shield, without Battle Spirit's reduction, is already a strong ability but it is also the only defensive ability that is used frequently enough to make the off-balance effect worthwhile. It will make Templars a bigger threat in close quarters as bursting Blazing Shield will yield a burst of damage as the absorbed damage is released and a heavy attack takes advantage of the off-balance state; Radiant Ward will benefit too by giving it an offensive capacity and making the off-balance effect on demand, as opposed to waiting for Blazing Shield to expire.

The qualm I have about adding off-balance to Sun Shield is the Devs are already hesitant to buff Blazing Shield and this is undoubtedly a buff to Radiant Ward, but the wrong buff for the morph concept. If off-balance is not overpowering Sun Shield and its morphs, then adding an additional disorient CC to Radiant Ward's explosion should put it on par with Blazing Shield's offensive utility. Unless, of course, the goal of Radiant Ward is to be a powerful defensive damage shield, then offensive buffs are misguided.

Disorient on Radiant Ward would make for a nice AoE CC that Templars lost with Blinding Light and the off-balance effect will make the "Templar house" a less inviting abode.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    Templars used to have a synergy with heavy attacks through Blinding Light. Aside from the 50% miss chance, if the enemy missed, they were set off-balance, which would make them take more damage from the next heavy attack. It was a very fun and powerful synergy, making Blinding Light a strong defensive and offensive tool.

I would like to see the off-balance status ailment returned to the Templar arsenal. Aside from adding it to the base ability Sun Shield, I am not sure where else to put it. Sun Shield, without Battle Spirit's reduction, is already a strong ability but it is also the only defensive ability that is used frequently enough to make the off-balance effect worthwhile. It will make Templars a bigger threat in close quarters as bursting Blazing Shield will yield a burst of damage as the absorbed damage is released and a heavy attack takes advantage of the off-balance state; Radiant Ward will benefit too by giving it an offensive capacity and making the off-balance effect on demand, as opposed to waiting for Blazing Shield to expire.

The qualm I have about adding off-balance to Sun Shield is the Devs are already hesitant to buff Blazing Shield and this is undoubtedly a buff to Radiant Ward, but the wrong buff for the morph concept. If off-balance is not overpowering Sun Shield and its morphs, then adding an additional disorient CC to Radiant Ward's explosion should put it on par with Blazing Shield's offensive utility. Unless, of course, the goal of Radiant Ward is to be a powerful defensive damage shield, then offensive buffs are misguided.

Disorient on Radiant Ward would make for a nice AoE CC that Templars lost with Blinding Light and the off-balance effect will make the "Templar house" a less inviting abode.

Yes. We oh so desperately need an AOE CC. Blazing or Radiant Ward would be good options. Not sure about a disorient though, don't those not proc CC immunity? I think people would hate us. Maybe just fix the shield amount in pvp and add an aoe knockdown? Idk
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AfkNinja wrote: »

Yes. We oh so desperately need an AOE CC. Blazing or Radiant Ward would be good options. Not sure about a disorient though, don't those not proc CC immunity? I think people would hate us. Maybe just fix the shield amount in pvp and add an aoe knockdown? Idk

fear...
    talons...
    encase...

all aew cc´s not granting immunity at all or if not broken like a disorient would...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disorient does grant CC immunity at termination or break free. It is a stun that lasts for relatively longer than normal and is broken if the stunned sustains any damage. Luminous Shards vs Blazing Spear, 6 second disorient and 2 second stun; Power Bash, 2 second stun and 15 second disorient; Rock Tomb, 30 second disorient; etc. In the past disorient would not grant CC immunity when broken by damage sustained or duration expiration, leading to double CCs when disorient is involved. Recently (past month or two) disorient has been changed to grant CC immunity in these cases though some abilities may have missed the sweep.

The intent of adding a disorient to Sun Shield is to create an AoE interrupt, granting the Templar a brief (~1 second) grace period of no melee damage. This disorient can be long or short but because it breaks on damage, everyone else steelnado spamming, impulse training, blindly crystal fragging, etc. will almost immediately break the disorient on targets, turning it into more of a knockback or pseudo interrupt.

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Disorient does grant CC immunity at termination or break free. It is a stun that lasts for relatively longer than normal and is broken if the stunned sustains any damage. Luminous Shards vs Blazing Spear, 6 second disorient and 2 second stun; Power Bash, 2 second stun and 15 second disorient; Rock Tomb, 30 second disorient; etc. In the past disorient would not grant CC immunity when broken by damage sustained or duration expiration, leading to double CCs when disorient is involved. Recently (past month or two) disorient has been changed to grant CC immunity in these cases though some abilities may have missed the sweep.

The intent of adding a disorient to Sun Shield is to create an AoE interrupt, granting the Templar a brief (~1 second) grace period of no melee damage. This disorient can be long or short but because it breaks on damage, everyone else steelnado spamming, impulse training, blindly crystal fragging, etc. will almost immediately break the disorient on targets, turning it into more of a knockback or pseudo interrupt.

I would really love it if we just had real CC as a Templar. I just dislike the fact that almost every strategy I've had on my Templar has been gutted. Blinding Flashes still has me disgruntled because it was the only AOE CC we had, slushier than other class cc and they took it. I really hope they do something about this issue, because they talk about creating parity between the classes and Templars just don't have it.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Truly I would LOVE an aoe disorient on Blazing shield, especially if they lift the Battle Spirit nerf on it. (I use it constantly in PVE for AOE farming.) I was merely playing devil's advocate. I can imagine lots of QQ from people about our shield being an aoe disorient. Being that it's harder to spam than shards however maybe it would be balanced.

With some improved passives and a fixed shield I'm pretty sure my Stamplar would be complete.
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly I would LOVE an aoe disorient on Blazing shield, especially if they lift the Battle Spirit nerf on it. (I use it constantly in PVE for AOE farming.) I was merely playing devil's advocate. I can imagine lots of QQ from people about our shield being an aoe disorient. Being that it's harder to spam than shards however maybe it would be balanced.

The disorient will go to Radiant Ward to make it competitive with Blazing Shield. :)
    Incurring the off-balance status to anyone struck by the blast is for Sun Shield, which will carry over to both morphs.

Heavy attacks are often overlooked because they slow down attack speed -- they are stronger than people give them credit for. If an Uppercut (Wrecking Blow) deals 8k damage, a heavy attack from the same person will deal 6k. For Dragonknights, using that 6k heavy attack after a Wrecking Blow with Molten Armaments active (+40% heavy attack damage) bumps it up to 10k damage.

Off-balance targets take double damage from heavy attacks. So heavy attacks will quickly become the strongest attack available. Off-balance is a soft CC that does not incur CC immunity -- it only increases heavy attack damage after all (and inflicts knockdown in PvE) -- but because it is still a soft CC, off-balance cannot be incurred on targets with CC immunity.

With off-balance back in the Templar arsenal, our heavy attacks will be much stronger but the tradeoff is we lose that offense if we regularly crowd control the enemy.

And please continue to play devil's advocate. It's necessary to find flaws in balancing suggestions.

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

With some improved passives and a fixed shield I'm pretty sure my Stamplar would be complete.

See I don't have much problem with that because the way the class was originally designed it was meant to punish people getting in melee range (moreso than DK). We were meant to be the Anti-DK, if you are looking at the game like rock paper scissors shotgun spock or whatever. The problem is they have slowly taken away every Anti-DK skill we have namely: Eclipse, Blinding Flashes, Blazing Shield.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The disorient will go to Radiant Ward to make it competitive with Blazing Shield. :)
    Incurring the off-balance status to anyone struck by the blast is for Sun Shield, which will carry over to both morphs.

Heavy attacks are often overlooked because they slow down attack speed -- they are stronger than people give them credit for. If an Uppercut (Wrecking Blow) deals 8k damage, a heavy attack from the same person will deal 6k. For Dragonknights, using that 6k heavy attack after a Wrecking Blow with Molten Armaments active (+40% heavy attack damage) bumps it up to 10k damage.

Off-balance targets take double damage from heavy attacks. So heavy attacks will quickly become the strongest attack available. Off-balance is a soft CC that does not incur CC immunity -- it only increases heavy attack damage after all (and inflicts knockdown in PvE) -- but because it is still a soft CC, off-balance cannot be incurred on targets with CC immunity.

With off-balance back in the Templar arsenal, our heavy attacks will be much stronger but the tradeoff is we lose that offense if we regularly crowd control the enemy.

And please continue to play devil's advocate. It's necessary to find flaws in balancing suggestions.

Truely love the idea, this would make me seriously consider which morph to use. I'd likely go for the aoe disorient on Radiant Shield in that case as I already work heavies into my rotation. I can't emphasis enough how great it would be if Sun Shield were just fixed... even without these changes PLS PLS PLS just make it ignore battle spirit!!!
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Truely love the idea, this would make me seriously consider which morph to use. I'd likely go for the aoe disorient on Radiant Shield in that case as I already work heavies into my rotation. I can't emphasis enough how great it would be if Sun Shield were just fixed... even without these changes PLS PLS PLS just make it ignore battle spirit!!!

I agree. It is really unfair how Obsidian Shield & Sun Shield got treated by that change. The two 'tank' classes have been really gutted in the last number of patches.
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One fact to note about disorient is the CC immunity is activated at the termination of it, whether by expiring, sustaining damage or breaking free. Unlike stun, disorient has a low CC priority so hitting someone with a CC while disoriented will inflict that CC then activate the CC immunity. But note it is the disorient's CC immunity activating, so you cannot double disorient or stun a disoriented target. Knockback and knockdown are fair game, though.

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:

Options
  • Kattemynte
    Kattemynte
    ✭✭✭
    From a PvE Stamplar view (Edit: then onto healing): (with TL;DR at end)
    After playing around with the four classes we have in stamina builds, I come to find that Stamplars were my least favorite. Not because they do little damage or low survivability but because I look at my bars and find that I only have 3 Templar skills slotted.

My main bar only has Biting Jabs, a cool skill for sure but I actually only use it once every 8 seconds for the Major Savagery buff (if I do not have Evil Hunter slotted). The passive Burning Light helps with the dps but I find that it could be better. Yes, it scales off of weapon damage if it is higher but it still does Magic damage. We only have limited CP and investing some in Elemental Expert takes away from the other Stamina based ones in the Ritual tree.

Repentance is awesome, no denying that but for long fights against bosses for example that do not spawn mobs it is useless. The only other skill I use sometimes is Restoring Focus (but most of the time I do not have time to use as it is a dps loss, only use for long fights and the boss has nasty AoE).

Other classes get a skill that gives them Major Brutality and I often hear Stamplars complain that we need one. I totally disagree, (usually hear it from PvPers and I prefer PvE) we get the passive Balanced Warrior (6% weapon damage) and Piercing Spear (10% more crit damage). Also, coming from a stamina view, it is likely we are using either a 2 handed weapon or dual wielding. Both trees have a Major Brutality buff. When running with other players, a DK will most likely use their new awesome party buff that gives everyone Major Brutality anyways, meaning you have one more slot free to use what you will.

However, coming back to my main point, we as Stamplars have a lack of good stamina based stamina damage (or damage improving) skills compared to all the other classes. Aedric Spear tree is a mix of dps and tank, Dawn's Wrath is pretty much all magicka dps and Restoring Light is all about healing.

What I would have liked to see from the Templar (though it really is too late now for a complete overhaul and I am not the designer) is the Aedric Spear line convert into a stamina style tree, Dawns Wrath is good as it is for magicka dps and make the Restoring Light tree into a mix of healing and tanking. I always thought the Templar was designed in a way to be more of a front-line healer and doing the trees this way will help with that. (Okay, now I am moving away from Stamplars and into Templar healing)

As a front-line healer the heals themselves would be shorter in range, so Breath of Life would be 10-15 meters (or shorter depending) instead of 28 but be stronger (as you would be closer to the action). Personally, I would remove Healing Ritual altogether (really, who uses that?) and give us an Aura based toggle (think of Sorcerers Bound Armor) that would give the party and yourself some buff (I was thinking maybe a short range incoming heal buff of 15% {Major Vitality?} or something along those lines). Restoring Aura could be mixed with the previous skill mentioned. Cleansing Ritual is fine with me, semi-large area with HoT which is best placed near the fighting. I always imagined Templars as the party buffer and our "House", Rune Focus, should implement something like that. Right now it gives us our Major Resistances and either magicka return or damage reduction and healing incoming depending on morph. DKs have their own similar buff that is mobile, so I was thinking that since ours is not mobile (ignoring the 8s after leaving) make this into a focus that we share with the party if they enter it. For the last skill (removed Restoring Aura) would be our shield for tanking or even healing which would be kinda cool if you want to go that route. I would move our Sun Shield from Aedric Spear (giving them some stamina improving skill) and change it slightly. Right now it only lasts 6 seconds and the size of the shield is based off of max health. I would change it to a flat incoming damage (say 10k) and make the morphs choose between doing damage based off of that incoming damage (like Blazing Shield) and the other would be a much stronger version that takes incoming damage from party members (like 50-80% for that duration) but does not do damage. Right now it is a fairly expensive skill to keep spamming and with these changes it would make for interesting situations to use either one (and healers could use it to).

TL;DR:
    Stamplars need more stamina class skills
    Would like to see trees changed to stamina type damage, magicka type damage and healing/tanking
    Options
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a PvE Stamplar view (Edit: then onto healing): (with TL;DR at end)
    After playing around with the four classes we have in stamina builds, I come to find that Stamplars were my least favorite. Not because they do little damage or low survivability but because I look at my bars and find that I only have 3 Templar skills slotted.

My main bar only has Biting Jabs, a cool skill for sure but I actually only use it once every 8 seconds for the Major Savagery buff (if I do not have Evil Hunter slotted). The passive Burning Light helps with the dps but I find that it could be better. Yes, it scales off of weapon damage if it is higher but it still does Magic damage. We only have limited CP and investing some in Elemental Expert takes away from the other Stamina based ones in the Ritual tree.

Repentance is awesome, no denying that but for long fights against bosses for example that do not spawn mobs it is useless. The only other skill I use sometimes is Restoring Focus (but most of the time I do not have time to use as it is a dps loss, only use for long fights and the boss has nasty AoE).

Other classes get a skill that gives them Major Brutality and I often hear Stamplars complain that we need one. I totally disagree, (usually hear it from PvPers and I prefer PvE) we get the passive Balanced Warrior (6% weapon damage) and Piercing Spear (10% more crit damage). Also, coming from a stamina view, it is likely we are using either a 2 handed weapon or dual wielding. Both trees have a Major Brutality buff. When running with other players, a DK will most likely use their new awesome party buff that gives everyone Major Brutality anyways, meaning you have one more slot free to use what you will.

However, coming back to my main point, we as Stamplars have a lack of good stamina based stamina damage (or damage improving) skills compared to all the other classes. Aedric Spear tree is a mix of dps and tank, Dawn's Wrath is pretty much all magicka dps and Restoring Light is all about healing.

What I would have liked to see from the Templar (though it really is too late now for a complete overhaul and I am not the designer) is the Aedric Spear line convert into a stamina style tree, Dawns Wrath is good as it is for magicka dps and make the Restoring Light tree into a mix of healing and tanking. I always thought the Templar was designed in a way to be more of a front-line healer and doing the trees this way will help with that. (Okay, now I am moving away from Stamplars and into Templar healing)

As a front-line healer the heals themselves would be shorter in range, so Breath of Life would be 10-15 meters (or shorter depending) instead of 28 but be stronger (as you would be closer to the action). Personally, I would remove Healing Ritual altogether (really, who uses that?) and give us an Aura based toggle (think of Sorcerers Bound Armor) that would give the party and yourself some buff (I was thinking maybe a short range incoming heal buff of 15% {Major Vitality?} or something along those lines). Restoring Aura could be mixed with the previous skill mentioned. Cleansing Ritual is fine with me, semi-large area with HoT which is best placed near the fighting. I always imagined Templars as the party buffer and our "House", Rune Focus, should implement something like that. Right now it gives us our Major Resistances and either magicka return or damage reduction and healing incoming depending on morph. DKs have their own similar buff that is mobile, so I was thinking that since ours is not mobile (ignoring the 8s after leaving) make this into a focus that we share with the party if they enter it. For the last skill (removed Restoring Aura) would be our shield for tanking or even healing which would be kinda cool if you want to go that route. I would move our Sun Shield from Aedric Spear (giving them some stamina improving skill) and change it slightly. Right now it only lasts 6 seconds and the size of the shield is based off of max health. I would change it to a flat incoming damage (say 10k) and make the morphs choose between doing damage based off of that incoming damage (like Blazing Shield) and the other would be a much stronger version that takes incoming damage from party members (like 50-80% for that duration) but does not do damage. Right now it is a fairly expensive skill to keep spamming and with these changes it would make for interesting situations to use either one (and healers could use it to).

TL;DR:
    Stamplars need more stamina class skills
    Would like to see trees changed to stamina type damage, magicka type damage and healing/tanking

Biting Jabs is physical dmg. It's in the tooltip....or perhaps you were talking about Burning light? Although it's magic dmg it's still a passive dps boost to Jabs which brings it on par with Wrecking Blow (minus the empower anyway.) My jabs easily hits as hard or harder than a WB.

More stamina morphs would be cool, but honestly I am more concerned with a good defensive magicka dump for Stamplar. Purify isn't enough, they need to fix sun shield.
    Options
  • Kattemynte
    Kattemynte
    ✭✭✭
    I believe (TL;DR my own post XD) I was talking about the Burning Light passive. It does X magic damage. I think it should be like other passives where it scales off of either weapon or spell damage, whichever is higher.
    Options
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe (TL;DR my own post XD) I was talking about the Burning Light passive. It does X magic damage. I think it should be like other passives where it scales off of either weapon or spell damage, whichever is higher.

It already scales with the highest stats (magicka+spelldmg or stam +wepdmg).
    Edited by Destruent on April 8, 2016 9:20AM
    Noobplar
    Options
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you give sorcerers their shield back (after thousands of complaints, here and by mail), instead of nurfing it to 6 seconds, dear ZOS, please remember to exclude blazing shield from the "pvp-battle level", so that it is in line with all other absorb shields (30% hp)!!

We've asked for this for over a year! Give Templars their blazing shield back in pvp!
    Options