The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    altemriel wrote: »
    What about underwater content? When will it be introduced? Will it be part Murkmire (DLC/free new content??)?
    @altemriel Underwater content is not planned. See this Armchair Developer segment of ESO Live 17 for a discussion. https://youtu.be/uxigt8ipK1g?t=1h10m56s

noooooo :(

"Planned" doesn't mean "never gonna happen" though. Just keep your eyes open for any update on the possibility of it.[/quote]

Agreed. It's important that we continually let ZOS know that this is something we want in ESO.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is spellcrafting still in the works?
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Akaviri Greatswords(Dai-katanas) be sheathed at the hip to properly represent this style? If not, would you consider changing them to do so?
    Edited by Kuroinu on October 23, 2015 1:57AM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is spellcrafting still in the works?

We get it people want spellcrafting! Would people please stop posting about it every 2 posts in here? It's not going to make the question get answered any sooner, especially since people tried spamming PvP Arena in the last ESO Live and they just ignored the spam rather than address it.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you plan to add a physical damage reduction cp line to mirror the magicka and elemental damage reduction?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    If you go to the east of Fharun, there's a location on the shoreline called "Jehanna Docks". Is that what will, in the future, become the city of Jehanna? If yes, then why is it so close to Fharun? According to other TES maps Jehanna and Farrun are quite distant from each other, does the city change its location later on? Or isn't that Jehanna itself and instead just a small port village where ships from Jehanna dock?

Some images to better understand what I'm saying:
    As you can see, on the first two maps Jehanna and Farrun are quite distant from each other, with Jehanna being slightly more to the south than Farrun.obcodex_high_rock.jpgv9z1ZW2.jpgOn the Wrothgar map, Fharun and Jehanna are quite close to each other with Jehanna being slightly more to the north than Fharun.
    xhZEbow.jpg
    If you could explain this, I would be very grateful.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    Is there a way to filter for trophies in the guild traders, because I can't figure out how to. If not, then can that be added please?

I thought trophies were bond, is this not the case?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to filter for trophies in the guild traders, because I can't figure out how to. If not, then can that be added please?

I don't pretend to know what goes on in PC-Land, because I don't lol but I know on consoles such a thing should be impossible.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The trophies from IC that can be collected to unlock the various vaults. They are not bound and the only way to search for them in the guild stores, is to search through every single listing without a filter.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The trophies from IC that can be collected to unlock the various vaults. They are not bound and the only way to search for them in the guild stores, is to search through every single listing without a filter.

Oh those things. Yeah can't recall if they are bound or not off hand but if not then all I do know is they are Epic Quality.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭

Ok, i thought it was the trophy collectables

Thanks for clearing that up
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Darkeus
    Darkeus
    ✭✭✭
    questions:
    1. any plans for new skills in near future ( 6 months) ?
    2. combat improvements/tweaks/changes like more stamina morphs, hybrid builds, combo atacks ?
    3. when we get spell and jewelery crafting ?
    4. do you take in consideration to make dmg skills be based on wep dmg only and not max stamina/magika?
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For ESO Live on 10/23:

Q1: Why don't we get any sign of life from the PvP team?

Q2: Why do you (Eric Wrobel) change many things without thinking about consequences in PvP much? (like hidden rezz nerf for example)
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this on your other thread, but this might be a better place.

1. I'd really like to know why you allow the use of CPs on a NON-Vet campaign, and if you have any plans to disable them.
    2. Are there any plans for a PvP arena?
    3. The cremator that lurks in the sewers, can you please tone down his screech? My dog got scared and pooped on the carpet.

Thanks very much.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darkeus wrote: »
    questions:
    1. any plans for new skills in near future ( 6 months) ?
    2. combat improvements/tweaks/changes like more stamina morphs, hybrid builds, combo atacks ?
    3. when we get spell and jewelery crafting ?
    4. do you take in consideration to make dmg skills be based on wep dmg only and not max stamina/magika?

1 and 3 have been asked by me and for the love of god would people please stop flooding this thread asking about spellcrafting?! You are literally like the dozenth or so person within this and the last page to ask about it.

My list of questions is here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108
    Legedric wrote: »
    Q2: Why do you (Eric Wrobel) change many things without thinking about consequences in PvP much? (like hidden rezz nerf for example)

Why do PvPers always say everything done is a consequence? So you can't resurrect in stealth anymore big deal... Was likely not supposed to be that way anyway and it makes sense that you can't.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 23, 2015 8:13AM
  • Olivierko
    Olivierko
    ✭✭✭
    Q1: Any news regarding any type of instanced PvP such as XvX, XvXvX etc
    - there hasn't been a response on this topic for a while and the threads are growing!

Q2: Any plans on jewelry crafting yet? The only way to obtain "legendary" jewelry is through PvE content currently.
    - it would be nice to be able to upgrade the quality of jewelry just like any other armor type, and perhaps add legendary jewelry rewards to the PvP campaign rewards

Edited by Olivierko on October 23, 2015 9:50AM
    Addons:PointificatorRaidificator

1. Dar'diov ★ AvA 25 ★ Nightblade
    2. Tig'ger ★ AvA 9 ★ Dragonknight
    3. Ba'bushka ★ AvA 28 ★ Sorcerer
    4. Hails-To-Putin ★ AvA 18 ★ Templar
    5. Ba'boon ★ AvA 13 ★ Sorcerer

6. PC EU ★ Aldmeri DominionYoutube
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    shugg wrote: »
    Ur missing the point its the risk vs reward, its adding that edge to pve most people just burn through dungeons just to tick a box and get a key - what im asking is it the concept of the tv stones to be evolved into somthing to givea sence of mortality into pve, dont u get that edgy feeling when in IC on ur own doing dailies.

I put up with gank-r-us and forced group content called IC. IC can be fun, however, it is so very hard to get a group and waste half of my game time while waiting on others to get their ducks in order to do the content of IC. I never liked the idea of TV stones for the reasons I stated in my early post.

If want challenge, make dungeons scale to the player and harder bosses, not add yet another loot grind (like your idea boils down too).

again its not the loot - ok forget the loot add it so the currency gets you - say mats or the ability to buy stuff like leveling scrolls or respec scrolls or the crown pots, just somthing of value.

its the fact its a risk/reward, I can see where your coming from saying u struggle to get a group but on the other had im in guild that does pvp and dungeons every day. the idea may help people be more attracted to doing dungeons

or even the more curreny you have the high quality the drops will be like diablo does
    Edited by shugg on October 23, 2015 10:14AM
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in the "Next episode: 10/23" thread, but I'll post it here as well, just so it doesn't get missed.

Heya @ZOS_JasonLeavey
    Here's an AUA question for ya:

First, lemme help ya out a bit ...
    My in-game name is @GTech_1, pronounced: "Jee Tech One" B)

Question: Now that cross-faction grouping will be available through the Group Finder Tool in Orsinium, how soon can we expect cross-faction, pre-formed, guild groups, for instanced dungeons?

Example: 1 DC, 1 EP, and 2 AD characters grouping together for a dungeon, using only the guild roster interface.

Thanks for your time,
    ~GTech_1
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    What does ZOS have planned for the rest of 2015? Can get some info for next years projects like the DLC's (and stuff like barbers, jewelry making, spell crafting, etc.)?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When major changes come around that will require a skill point reset; instead of offering it forced or not at all, would you consider mailing players Skill Respecification Scrolls?
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Questions for today's AuA:

- Is there a any plans to offer PvP players any better gear rreward in the future? Currently if I want to PvP, I need to get my entire setup by doing PvE.
    - I love the battle scaling of new content the through the group finder. Is there any plans to impliment this worldwide in ESO, Allowing us to play our alliance zones after reaching VR?
  • Winchester1306
    Winchester1306
    ✭✭✭
    Questions for today's Ask us Anything segment:

- Where is Jessica Folsom? I haven't seen her in a while.
    - Where are we standing on Spellcrafting?
    - Which will come first, Thieves' Guild or Dark Brotherood? And, can you elaborate a bit more on what these DLC's will encompass: will there be zones? If not, what else will there be to make it a fully-content packed DLC?

Thank you!
  • Geemarc
    Geemarc
    ✭✭✭
    When are you going to add trophies, fragments and motifs to the "other" tab on the guild traders?

This seems like a very simple change and would save people so much time.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are planning to add the wolf seen in the screenshot to the Crown Store and maybe to the main game?
    Orsinium-Exploring-Wrothgar.jpg
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    Ghrimn of Elder Wood says: While I was walking through Stonefalls the other day, I came across this strange creature. At first I thought I was being attacked by a cliff racer since it was making such a ruckus, but when I turned to look it wasn't one of those flying little monsters from the depths of oblivion itself I saw. It was a magnificent red feathered bird with a reptile head. I was fascinated... I had never seen anything like it! Luckily I managed to draw a picture of it before it flew off which I'll be attaching to this letter. I tried to find information about the bird in many libraries, but there wasn't a single book that mentioned this magnificent creature. And so I write this letter, in hope that you'll be able to identify this unknown bird.
  • Chr15_v101
    Chr15_v101
    Soul Shriven
    Are you planning to sort recipes by level? Far too many low level recipes to scoll through to get to the ones you want.

Are you going to add an apply to guild button on the guild trader menus? Considering how much of a ball ache it is to remember a players name in the listings and send them a message asking to join. Weather they can invite you or not.

Will you add more meaningfull chat bubble emotes? 'Follow me' hand gestures are useless, 'can you help me a minute' when you need a hand with a world boss and theres not many people around. 'Wait' 'go' 'wait for patrol' 'incoming' there are tons of usefull ones that are not available. Not everyone likes voice chat all the time.

Notebooks. Just to note down things for later use/things to remember, Recipe ingredients/mats, places etc

• Hiker
    Hiker
    ✭✭
    Are you planning on fixing the Group Finder?
    I am about to give up on the game as it is so frustrating.
    Thanks
  • Greath
    Greath
    The number of mats needed to craft vr16 gear is ridiculous. Any chance you can lower the amount needed?
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why magika dk's in pvp suck?
    Signature

• BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple of questions:

1. Do toggled skills like Magelight make you visibly detectable in stealth? My icon shows I'm hidden, but people in my guild swear that other alliance players can track Magelighted players.

2. Actually this is a request: I would like deconning V16 pieces to give me more than one mat. 10 mats per piece seems fair, considering the price of crafted V16 pieces, but at a bare minimum we should be getting 3-5 mats per decon. Please?
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
This discussion has been closed.