The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever get customizable quick chat bubbles for the console? I've grouped with a lot of PUG's who don't use their mic's and it would be nice to have some visual way of communicating with them something short and sweet like "Stop standing in the red!" Or "Archer want this bow I just looted?" Or "Don't pull, I gotta pee!!" Well... I guess I could just say "Don't pull, brb"

I have asked this one already actually. Feel free to refer to my questions list for anything else you may be wondering I have already asked about: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

All due respect, you have posted this once or twice before in a reply to a question I asked and no, I didn't go digging back through the 115 pages to see if anyone else asked the same thing. If you don't have something to contribute to or argue against my "version" of this question, then please stop telling me you already posted it in another part of this thread. Thank you :)
  • Mcac21
    Mcac21
    Player housing on the elder scrolls online? How much is that going to cost? I mean getting some cheddar is already so hard, could only buy Mr. SWEETROLL (cheapest mount) from the stables for 10000 gold. Getting all that gold took me 5 million years :o
  • briandivisionb16_ESO
    briandivisionb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question: Why have our pleas to balance PvP by removing AoE caps that are currently giving zergs 75% damage mitigation been ignored? What is your policy concerning these? Just knowing you have a stance here will help.
    Thank you.
    If your group is bigger than 6 members gain 75% damage reduction.

Write this on the back of your box and see how many sales you get!

You won't get any new PvP players until this archaic AoE crap is fixed.
    I for one won't resub until:
    1.) You fix lag.
    2.) You remove AOE caps we voted against.
    3.) 12 months have passed (this is how long we've waited for you to 'get with it')[/b]
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever get customizable quick chat bubbles for the console? I've grouped with a lot of PUG's who don't use their mic's and it would be nice to have some visual way of communicating with them something short and sweet like "Stop standing in the red!" Or "Archer want this bow I just looted?" Or "Don't pull, I gotta pee!!" Well... I guess I could just say "Don't pull, brb"

I have asked this one already actually. Feel free to refer to my questions list for anything else you may be wondering I have already asked about: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

All due respect, you have posted this once or twice before in a reply to a question I asked and no, I didn't go digging back through the 115 pages to see if anyone else asked the same thing. If you don't have something to contribute to or argue against my "version" of this question, then please stop telling me you already posted it in another part of this thread. Thank you :)

It's the same question no matter how you slice it, but I suppose people repeating the same question only increases the chances of mine getting answered :) That said it also serves to remind Zenimax I have unanswered questions still without repeat posting. You can get salty all you want but the fact I have posted the question already is why I replied so. I don't blame you for not digging through this thread considering how large it is which is all the more reason I mention my list just in case...
    Mcac21 wrote: »
    Player housing on the elder scrolls online? How much is that going to cost? I mean getting some cheddar is already so hard, could only buy Mr. SWEETROLL (cheapest mount) from the stables for 10000 gold. Getting all that gold took me 5 million years :o

They have not said much about Player Housing at all beyond it is coming and they are planning to let players decorate their house with Trophies and Collectibles. For all we know it could be reminiscent of homesteads from TESV: Skyrim!
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 26, 2015 10:03PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever have the ability to custom keybind our controller for PS4 and Xbox? I play on PS4 and would love to exchange the swap weapon bar button on the left directional pad to be on the touch pad in the middle. I feel it would be so much faster and efficient for me to weapon swap when I am healing a dungeon if I could just quickly reach down with my right thumb and hit a giant touch pad than to fumble around trying to hit the left directional button and instead accidently hit the down button which sends me into first person or the up button and accidently consume a potion or food... And I barely use the map, so I wouldn't mind having that on the left button instead of the giant touch pad that could be used for way more useful things!

So someone private messaged me on here and totally resolved this issue I posted on here a while back for me on the PS4. They suggested in the PS4 settings that I could change the left arrow keybind with the R3 (sneak) button and I gotta say it works BEAUTIFULLY! Just gotta remember to switch it back when playing other games since it is changed in the system and not just ESO. But yeah!! This is not an issue for me anymore accidently drinking potions or eating food when I want to do a quick weapon swap :)
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭

It's the same question no matter how you slice it, but I suppose people repeating the same question only increases the chances of mine getting answered :) That said it also serves to remind Zenimax I have unanswered questions still without repeat posting. You can get salty all you want but the fact I have posted the question already is why I replied so. I don't blame you for not digging through this thread considering how large it is which is all the more reason I mention my list just in case...

Sorry didn't mean to sound like I was that angry about it after reading what I wrote. It just comes off like I shouldn't be asking it since you already did. I was more annoyed with the comment about my other question not belonging in this thread. Whatever. All good man. Water under the bridge.

• timtbag123ub17_ESO
    timtbag123ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Will we be seeing an Overhaul update that could possibly add more events, more variety of monsters, Npc's, and other items?
  • Mcac21
    Mcac21
    Will we be seeing an Overhaul update that could possibly add more events, more variety of monsters, Npc's, and other items?

Maby in the long run? I believe we will.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sorry didn't mean to sound like I was that angry about it after reading what I wrote. It just comes off like I shouldn't be asking it since you already did. I was more annoyed with the comment about my other question not belonging in this thread. Whatever. All good man. Water under the bridge.

Well the reason I said it didn't belong in this thread is because it's honestly more of a question to ask your fellow players rather than Zenimax themself. No offense was meant by it of course lol

Also no worries all is well and all that :)
    Mcac21 wrote: »

Maby in the long run? I believe we will.

I would add GM events to my list of questions if I didn't already know it's been suggested before and I knew they actually had the time to do them lol I mean seriously has anyone even seen a GM in-game on consoles at all? I know I haven't, and yet there is a tip about "not being fooled by imposters". Has merit and all but still...
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 26, 2015 10:36PM
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they do this, why not just put in text chat?

I wish they would change the quick chat for joining group to "Join Group?" This would be more universal and could be used to start a group or to ask to join a current group.

Jump around like a idiot spamming "Join Group", that's basically where we are at on console.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking at ways to change/nerf the nbs cloak, wich is pretty op and spammable for a magicka nb, but not so for a stamina nb. Can you make it so its initially the same as sneaking/crouching in regards to stamina regen and stamina cost. So a magicka nb cant keep being invisible forever and will have to keep managing his stamina aswell while being cloaked because its essentially the same as sneaking?

This will be a very small impact on stamina nbs who cant rly spam this abiltiy much at all, but will impact the magicka nb in a much stricter way, since they can atm spam it indefinately.

@ZOS_JasonLeavey

PC EU
    PvP only
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »

I wish they would change the quick chat for joining group to "Join Group?" This would be more universal and could be used to start a group or to ask to join a current group.

Jump around like a idiot spamming "Join Group", that's basically where we are at on console.

Oh believe me I am all about text chat on console. I play FFXIV and love having text chat on there. But you know a lot of people are for it and a lot of people seem against it. So my compromise would be customizable quick chat bubbles :) But yeah, I would take a chat box any day of the week but that horse has been beaten 6 feet into the ground.
  • Mcac21
    Mcac21
    Poor Sweetroll... :'(
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »

Nothing wrong with that lol
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could ZOS`s very own Stiffler (Eric) say this on the next ESO LIVE please?

image.png
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Apokh
    Apokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (When) will we see the other (gorgeous) dungeons in eso as veteran version, like you did in the past? I mean with new story, new bosses ? (E.g. Blackheart, volenfell, arx corinium, selenes web etc.)
    Legenden
    Play@Feierabend mit der legendärsten Feierabendgilde.
    Besuch uns.
    Es ist besser zu schweigen und alle glauben zu lassen, man sei dumm, als den Mund aufzumachen und alle Zweifel zu beseitigen.
  • Adryssa_Joneley
    Adryssa_Joneley
    ✭✭✭
    - Will there ever be player and guild housing? If so, when will this likely take place?

- Will Spell Craft still come sometime in the future? It was sounding really good, but there has been no mention of it for a very long time.

- When will a whole bunch of new hairstyles become available? It would be an idea to add a barber to the game where it costs game money and not crowns but perhaps leave some exclusive hairstyles for the Crown Store too.

- Please add more Character Slots to the game.

- Please add more spread out dailies throughout the continent.

- Add storylines to the vampire and werewolf factions. Perhaps allow them to give players a whole bunch of different dailies to do for faction rewards.

- Will you ever introduce cloaks to the game?

- Any chance of having mount armor for cosmetics? Allowing us to also dye them?

- Please add jewelcrafting to the game

- Please increase the capacity of guild banks

Edited by Adryssa_Joneley on October 27, 2015 2:28PM
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you got any plans to have quests in the game that link into the other zones of Tamriel, instead of just in the one zone that you start the quest? Similarly to how in other Elder Scrolls games, the quests there took you all over the map.
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans currently to make Imperial City more meaningful to PVP guilds by tying in perhaps the control of the districts into the alliance war or maybe some other pvp game types within the districts themselves such as king of the hill?

Has there been any thought into implementing the arena style seen at past quake con for duelers while limiting the amount of campaigns currently out so that those interested in large scale pvp would still have a throne to fight for? I believe by eliminating the amount of pvp campaigns ESO has in this scenario that it would compensate for the players that chose to duel as opposed to the alliance war and make campaigns less one sided. Heck might even assist the servers from being overwhelmed.

I really like the concept of hard modes within trials and like the idea set by WGT and ICP having the same fights but at a higher difficulty within the dungeon by switching it to vet. Could this be implemented into trials where all the fights are at a high difficulty instead of just the final boss fight? Then at the end of the trial still have the option to make it even harder by triggering the hard mode. This would allow players of all skill sets be able to see the awesome content and provide a challenge for the more hardcore. Just a thought from an old AD player. Cheers.
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • TheNephilimCrow
    TheNephilimCrow
    ✭✭✭
    How come Europe is back online, but NA isn't?
    PSN, Youtube & Twitch: TheNephilimCrow
    [NA] ESO EP Guild (GM): The Order of Crows (PvE) - 300+ Members (Discontinued)
    [NA] ESO AD Guild (GM): The Blades of Ayrenn (PvP) - 45 Members (Actively Recruiting)

|:Veteran Rank:|
    VR16 - AD Breton - S&S/Bow Werewolf Stamina Nightblade - Title "Savage Shadow"
    VR 1 - AD Altmer - DW/Resto Magicka Sorcerer - Title "Spellsword"

|:Non-Veteran:|
    LVL 45 - DC Bosmer - Jack of Trades (Master Provisioning, Blacksmithing, etc.)
    Lvl 22 - AD Breton - Templar - Hybrid Build - PvE - Title "The Holy Knight"
    LVL 21 - AD Imperial - Dragonknight - Tank Build (In Progress)- Title "The Copper Knight"
    Lvl 13 - AD Khajit - DW Magicka Nightblade - Title "Mystical Thief"

• motnvol
    motnvol
    ✭✭
    Are there any plans to update server capacity or speed to lower lag and long load screens? We feel like ESO n PS Don't give Damn.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the SHIELD DYES! Had to say it like that for the last time :p
    I'm sure you won't miss it.

So when can we expect race/appearance changes? If it is coming, will it be a one-time thing or will there be a full service for it? The best idea I've seen is an NPC in game to charge for appearance changes in exchange for gold but a race change would be perfect for a Crown Store service.

Also back to the dye system. Still upset about how glass armor looks when dyed. Was it intentional for this particular armor to produce incorrect colors when dyes are selected compared to every other style? Why not just make every dye produce the exact color it advertises when you select it and put it on the armor?
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There may be programming reasons for this but o my gosh would this make me a happy camper!!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apokh wrote: »
    (When) will we see the other (gorgeous) dungeons in eso as veteran version, like you did in the past? I mean with new story, new bosses ? (E.g. Blackheart, volenfell, arx corinium, selenes web etc.)

I don't follow. There should already be both Normal and Veteran difficulties in all Group Instances.
    - Will there ever be player and guild housing? If so, when will this likely take place?

- Will Spell Craft still come sometime in the future? It was sounding really good, but there has been no mention of it for a very long time.

- When will a whole bunch of new hairstyles become available? It would be an idea to add a barber to the game where it costs game money and not crowns but perhaps leave some exclusive hairstyles for the Crown Store too.

- Please add more spread out dailies throughout the continent.

- Add storylines to the vampire and werewolf factions. Perhaps allow them to give players a whole bunch of different dailies to do for faction rewards.

- Will you ever introduce cloaks to the game?

- Any chance of having mount armor for cosmetics? Allowing us to also dye them?

- Please add jewelcrafting to the game

- Please increase the capacity of guild banks

Out of all of these questions only the ones bolded have not been asked before, with spellcrafting being asked literally like 5 dozen seperate times this month alone. For your first question yes player housing is coming but no word on guild halls or anything. For the second bolded one you may need to be a bit more specific on what you mean, or perhaps give some ideas? For the third one Werewolf and Vampire are not actually factions but a curse one can harness to gain new strengths, but also new weaknesses. Lore aside they are just another Skill Line. On the last 1 I think it has been asked for before but cannot be certain.
    MrTtheDK wrote: »
    Has there been any thought into implementing the arena style seen at past quake con for duelers while limiting the amount of campaigns currently out so that those interested in large scale pvp would still have a throne to fight for? I believe by eliminating the amount of pvp campaigns ESO has in this scenario that it would compensate for the players that chose to duel as opposed to the alliance war and make campaigns less one sided. Heck might even assist the servers from being overwhelmed.

No, there are no plans for any sort of small-scale PvP at this time.
    How come Europe is back online, but NA isn't?

Not really the place to ask this... They don't directly respond in this thread anyway lol
    motnvol wrote: »
    Are there any plans to update server capacity or speed to lower lag and long load screens? We feel like ESO n PS Don't give Damn.

Any lag you're experiencing is not server-side. As for the loading screens they are working on fixing them.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 27, 2015 7:03PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to ever add new emotes to ESO, via DLC or individual Crown Store purchase?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you'll intend to ever give vampires undivided attention and incorporate accurate lore that pertains to them? And as powerful as vampires are suppose to be, what is ZOS idea of a balanced vampire in an MMO? Should they be able to be killed quickly? Should they be on par with "humans"? Or should they appear immortal, but by means of how the player plays? Thanks for answering...
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were tempted by the idea of being able to make our own spells. What ever happened to that promised feature? And is it still coming?

Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

• Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does ZOS have any plans for new power/ability trees in the future?

• Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is ZOS going to add jewelry making as a craft?

This discussion has been closed.