The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What was so wrong with the why Crafting and Mats were found from level 1-V14 that you felt you needed to change the mechanics for Orsinium and are bend, bound and determined to make it a grind instead of something enjoyable?
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    1. Do you have any future plans for IC? It was labeled as a pvp dlc but the reality is it is a pve zone mostly and when orsinium drops I think it will become ghost city. It needs good pvp incentives. Give us pvpers a reason to go there and have sone actual small scale pvp.

2. Can you Please Please make monster sets BOE instead of BOP? I don't understand the bias towards pve players, when we could buy gear with AP pre-IC, we were able to sell it to the pvers why cant it be the same with dungeon sets? Let us stick to what we like (pvp). Even if I were to do just the daily, the RNG is pretty bad to the point where it becomes a tedious grind.

Thanks for your consideration, I hope you can answer these questions
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    What was so wrong with the why Crafting and Mats were found from level 1-V14 that you felt you needed to change the mechanics for Orsinium and are bend, bound and determined to make it a grind instead of something enjoyable?

Because unlike other areas Orsinium is battle-leveled which means it is for any level. That being said so is Cyrodiil, hence the change they are making to Cyrodiil to match the node mechanics Orsinium shall bear.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • BambooScramble
    Has anyone encountered the endless "Hey Fancy Man" speech? It goes on over and over while I'm running around until finally I log out. Then a few minutes later it starts up again. I finally just turned the in game voices all the way down to silence it. Is this going to be fixed soon? Has it been addressed? I'm getting the Dunmer speech as well (playing as dark elf have anything to do with it?).
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. When will Zenimax allow multi-core performance on this game?
    2. Are you guys planning on allowing this game to run in DIrectX12 anytime soon?
    3. Could you please consider buffing other classes instead of nerf-bating everything?

thanks!
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have my stat bars back on PS4 so I can see when my food buffs run out?
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the Imga?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ZOS going to add jewelry crafting? (aka be able to make our own player made rings and necklaces?)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    When ZOS going to add jewelry crafting? (aka be able to make our own player made rings and necklaces?)

Has already been asked, and numerous times I might add, but is more importantly in this ever-growing list of questions I fear may never be addressed out of the fact the chances of an Ask Us Anything segment in ESO Live are fading... http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    @randolphbenoit
    There's so many like those, maybe this can help you: Artifacts

@Gidorick
    Lady Clarisse Laurent says: "Regarding the Imga, I think Summerset author Cirantille has written on the subject, opining that the Imga have gone 'to visit Falinesti' until this current Planemeld and Alliance War nonsense is good and over. Not that you can trust anything Cirantille has to say, of course." - Loremaster's Archive: Archeology and Races of Tamriel

Edited by Ghrimn on October 18, 2015 9:45AM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that @Ghrimn, but that's really not an answer. Falinesti disappeared. To where, no one knows. From what we know of the Imga, they don't seem to be capable of the kind of magic that could move all their people from one plane of existence to another.

The use of lore to vaguely justify design decisions gets annoying so I'll ask my question in a different way...

Why was it decided to not include the Imga in the Elder Scrolls Online?
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Artheiron
    Artheiron
    ✭✭✭
    will we ever see other areas close to imperail city like waterfront?
    will we ever destroy the dark anchor on top of the imperial city and rebuild the city?
    why 6 districts of the imperial city seperated with loading screens?
    will the cropped south-west corner of the cyrodiil return with a future content?
    will there be justice system improvements like pvp addition, prisons and mortal guards in future?
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Not asking anything

Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the guild bank issue
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    RVikary wrote: »
    Hey ZOS, I hope you'll answer me this.

Would you consider merging the 2 megaservers (NA and EU) so that all players could be in one unique server? Is that at least viable/possible? If the technology doesn't allow it, fine, but if it is possible, is it at least something to be considered in the future or will you never do it?

In case it is impossible, would you consider adding an item in the Crown Store to allow characters/accounts to be copied over at any given time? Changing coutries made it really hard to find anyone to play with because when I have the time, "everybody" on my server (EU) went to sleep already.

You do realize the reason they have those seperate megaservers in the first place is so more people have smoother connections right? Forcing everyone in the eastern region of the world to connect to a NA server or vice versa would be worse than the time Reno had that awful falafel... Or for those who haven't watched TeamFourStar's FF7 Machinabridged it would just plain be a stupid thing to do. Also you seem to be the same person that asked this question in a thread you made. I get your situation but honestly I don't see it happening.

What about making an Australasian server for us poor people on the other side of the planet
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RVikary wrote: »
    Hey ZOS, I hope you'll answer me this.

Would you consider merging the 2 megaservers (NA and EU) so that all players could be in one unique server? Is that at least viable/possible? If the technology doesn't allow it, fine, but if it is possible, is it at least something to be considered in the future or will you never do it?

In case it is impossible, would you consider adding an item in the Crown Store to allow characters/accounts to be copied over at any given time? Changing coutries made it really hard to find anyone to play with because when I have the time, "everybody" on my server (EU) went to sleep already.

You do realize the reason they have those seperate megaservers in the first place is so more people have smoother connections right? Forcing everyone in the eastern region of the world to connect to a NA server or vice versa would be worse than the time Reno had that awful falafel... Or for those who haven't watched TeamFourStar's FF7 Machinabridged it would just plain be a stupid thing to do. Also you seem to be the same person that asked this question in a thread you made. I get your situation but honestly I don't see it happening.

What about making an Australasian server for us poor people on the other side of the planet

From what I hear EU is pretty vacant as it is. That server would probably consist of practically no one.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artheiron wrote: »

This is what I really want to know too @Artheiron

Gidorick wrote: »
    Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?
    AFvgLfc.png?1

The area is so large it could be it's own DLC.
    Edited by Gidorick on October 19, 2015 12:43PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artheiron wrote: »

This is what I really want to know too @Artheiron

Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?
    AFvgLfc.png?1

The area is so large it could be it's own DLC.

That is a good idea, @Gidorick !

Also, there is Sky Cloud Temple not enable yet. There are missing some of Cyrodiil itself -- not all of it is in ESO yet and several key towns if one compare Oblivion Cyrodiil to ESO Cyrodiil.

Oblvion (TES IV) Cryrodiil Map
    gallery_82_4_673814.jpg.fd447ae76abbc918043077febc47259f.jpg

ESO Cyrodiil Map
    cyrodiil-map-carte-pvp.jpg?1d998d

Edited by k9mouse on October 19, 2015 2:21PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the reasoning behind changing the Templar Eclipse skill so that it can only effect one target? In Cyrodiil and in dungeons, often a templar is confronted by multiple opponents, yes?

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are channeled skills now dodgeable? What is the point in using them now that you still have the disadvantage of being defenseless while casting them?
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    Over the weekend, I submitted bug reports regarding the stealth mechanic of the sorcerer's summoned pets while in PVP. Right now, the pets are not going into stealth; meaning that enemy players are able to see them even when the sorcerer is invisible. I relogged just in case there was a bug causing the pets to stay in combat, which then prevented them from going into stealth; but that did not fix the issue.

When can we expect to see this bug fixed? This bug cannot wait for the next major update. It's hard enough to play the way I want (using a pet-based build) due to the fact that pets have poor AOE utility, and had their already low damage reduced further by the 50% damage reduction in Cyrodiil. I am not able to be effective in groups while using pets, so I've had to stick to only using them when running solo. This bug makes the pets a huge liability. I either have to give away my position, or cast them before engaging an enemy.

These challenges, coupled with the problem of pets not benefitting from champion points, need attention.

On that note, when can we expect pets to benefit from CP? With the CP system, enemy players will continue to gain resistance to the primary attacks from my pets (the twilight's lighting bolt, and the scamp's explosion), yet my pets cannot grow to challenge those stat increases. This issue also affects PVE, as my group members will continue to increase their damage as they build CP, but my pets will only benefit from the tiny amount of magicka I gain from 1/3rd of the CP I've acquired. If pets cannot benefit from the CP system due to technical limitations, when can we expect to see them buffed?
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
  • kingqueso950
    Can we please add a Bow Staff as a weapon? Imagine how bad ass a Khajit Nightblade would look jumping off of his bear mount and whooping on some fools with bow staff. Just a thought...
    Ebonhart Pact
    Ascension
    GT: krazyj69
  • kingqueso950
    Will there ever be any kind of dueling system? For example; a way to call out somebody across factions and hash thing out in a good clean 1v1 match, or even to challenge that trash talking 12 year old that keeps screaming in group chat.
    Ebonhart Pact
    Ascension
    GT: krazyj69
  • Mcac21
    Mcac21
    I'm still new to ESO, I just want to know what happens after you reach your level cap? Do you start leveling into your veteran ranks or do you only level into that rank when playing in Cyrodiil?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On th console UI, removing your actives bar from the screen (for a less cluttered look) leaves you with no way to know when your ultimate is ready. Could the team implement something to address this please?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mcac21 wrote: »
    I'm still new to ESO, I just want to know what happens after you reach your level cap? Do you start leveling into your veteran ranks or do you only level into that rank when playing in Cyrodiil?

Veteran Rank and Alliance War Rank are 2 different things. Level 50 = VR1 and then you gain a VR every 850,000 Experience earned.
    Doncellius wrote: »
    On th console UI, removing your actives bar from the screen (for a less cluttered look) leaves you with no way to know when your ultimate is ready. Could the team implement something to address this please?

You mean like the sound effect that plays whenever the readied Ultimate is available for use?
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 20, 2015 5:51AM
  • xDeadLightsx

There are a handful of very good UI add ons that cover all that.
  • andreasrev
    Every time i press the PLAY button the game crashes. How to i fix this?
  • sazodeha
    sazodeha
    ✭✭
    Question:

Why do you refuse to centralize the player traders market? Currently if I want to buy something from another player I have to spend hours traveling trader to trader to trader to trader! Its HORRIBLE!!!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting - is it going to be introduced?

I have read in one forum that it is going to be dropped - because the guy who was in charge of it left ZOS.
    But then I read on some other forum that it is NOT going to be dropped.

I hope it will be introduced, because it is a really great concept.

If yes, when can we expect it?
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are a handful of very good UI add ons that cover all that.

last time i looked consoles cant use addons, :wink:
    Edited by Zaldan on October 20, 2015 1:32PM
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
This discussion has been closed.