The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    film wrote: »
    CP5 wrote: »
    Is it possible to add some kind of buff effect to the attribute bars for drinks? Food gets larger bars, but drink don't have any effect indicting that you have a buff. Anything to make it stand out and not look like normal attribute bars.

That's already in game, if you have a regen buff arrows will pulse through the bar.

It went away on latest update.

Then it's probably a bug to fix or something. Perhaps it will return with this patch maintenance?
    film wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is there a discussion on whether console players (specifically for me on the PS4) will have an option to toggle on damage numbers, health, magicka, stamina numbers, and experience numbers on the screen? If already being discussed is there a timeline as to when we can expect something like this?

If it will be discussed in the next broadcast could you please reply so I can clear my schedule to watch. Thank you.

lol You never know what they will answer until they answer it... When they answer it.
    DenMoria wrote: »
    Areso1 wrote: »
    Will there be a time in the future where there will be new classes to choose from?

Uhm... posted 5 times in a row? You must really, really want to know. :smiley:

And each one has received a spam report from me, save the original.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 13, 2015 10:28PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • briandivisionb16_ESO
    briandivisionb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    If someone is in a group of more than 6 how is this fair that they take 50% less damage?
    With battle levelling this is 75% reduced damage
    If your group is bigger than 6 members gain 75% damage reduction.

Write this on the back of your box and see how many sales you get!

You won't get any new PvP players until this archaic AoE crap is fixed.
    I for one won't resub until:
    1.) You fix lag.
    2.) You remove AOE caps we voted against.
    3.) 12 months have passed (this is how long we've waited for you to 'get with it')[/b]
  • ascention7ub17_ESO
    ascention7ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Can't log into account, can't buy crowns?
  • Tarum
    Tarum
    ✭✭✭
    I'm posting this almost everywhere, first of all sorry for my bad English.

CLASS SYSTEM
    Where can we get rid of classes and specialize to the current class during the progress? I'm tired to be a DK, Templar etc, I just want to be a wandering warrior, adventurer, rogue or thief. Right now every character is a mage.

ps: I would gladly pay double ESO PLUS to be able playing the character I really want.

Long post here:
    Tarum wrote: »
    mjsegaline wrote: »
    I think they put so many spells in the game...because, honestly, they cannot do proper combat moves: look at the animations we have got for 2handed or dual-wield!
    I think they are not the moves that a master assassin would do, they're just...dunno...swinging swords like a farmer does with a pitchfork.
    But fireworks...evryone can create fireworks, yay!

Honestly, they should have just kept it simple. If they insisted on making classes at all, which I think was a dumb idea to begin with, they should have just made generic templates. Mage, thief, and warrior and let players expand upon their characters from there. You want to play a warrior who dabbles a bit in the magical arts? Great, pick your warrior class which has various passive to support your broadsword skills and tanking, and take some training at the mages guild to learn some magic. Become a battlemage if you wish. But there should be some investment in any skill lines that you choose.

Forcing everyone into these terrible unimaginative classes with boring skills, and forcing them to play a magic class is ridiculous. I don't care that my mage can use a bow, who the hell really wants to do that? JimBOB86 who doesn't give a rats ass about the lore or the character he is playing and just wants to be LEET? Just make it make sense. The battlefield is riddled with the same attacks on every single player you come across. The idea of using whatever weapon you want is just an illusion to try and take you away from the fact that you are forced into these ridiculous classes that make zero sense.

So much lore to support character progression through this method. Every game since Arena has had a skill based progression and mostly used classes as a progression guideline. Not a shoehorn. Seemed like such a no brainer after the constellation system was introduced in Skyrim.

Combat
    Heavy Armor
    Two Hand
    Dual Wield
    One Hand
    Shield/Block
    Stealth
    Medium Armor
    Sneak/Security
    Athletics/Acrobatics
    Speech/Mercantile
    Bow
    Magic
    Light Armor
    Destruction
    Restoration
    Conjuration
    Alteration/Illusion
    Staff

Pick three starting skill lines from among the three starting constellations at creation. Every skill levels upon use. Add in the racial, crafting, and world skill lines. You could even add the class skill lines for further customization once you meet certain requirements or quest lines. Keep the action bars but let us progress as we like and create our own builds and play styles. You could even add stamina/magicka morphs that are dependent on skill level in another class line for more customization. Would it be tough to balance? Probably. Doubtful it would be more difficult than the class system in place though.

Sorry for the long post and yeah that was pretty rough draft of skill lines mostly based off the last three Elder Scrolls titles. I'm sure someone could do a much better job than me.

This!
    Well actually both, as "You want to play a warrior who dabbles a bit in the magical arts? Great, pick your warrior class which has various passive to support your broadsword skills and tanking, and take some training at the mages guild to learn some magic" is great.
    What should we do to have THIS in game? It's lore friendly, it's fun, and in the long way everyone can specialize in the Dragonknight, Templar, Sorcerer or Nightblade. Nothing less, just a clear simple start for who want to be a classical adventurer, or who like me doesn't really care to be that powerful. Outside of Dungeons PVE is more fun without a power-build, If I could be a non-magical adventurer I would gladly pay the double of the ESO PLUS every month.
    It would be the greatest mmo-TES ever for me.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Actually my Orc DK Vet4 is equiped with white equipment of level 50 and making quests in Vet 6 areas. Is that normal? I had to remove every magic skills from my actionbar and use old useless equipment to have fun. This is a mess for a non-powerplayer, and I'm not the only one out there who doesn't like the current class system. I don't care if then the other players specialize in skills that make them the current Class, but give me the choice to be a normal lore-friendly warrior.
    Some of my sculpts (the ones i'm allowed to share, not under copyright)
    andreatarabella.blogspot.com.es/
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

CLASS SYSTEM
    Where can we get rid of classes and specialize to the current class during the progress? I'm tired to be a DK, Templar etc, I just want to be a wandering warrior, adventurer, rogue or thief. Right now every character is a mage.

ps: I would gladly pay double ESO PLUS to be able playing the character I really want.

Long post here:
    I think they put so many spells in the game...because, honestly, they cannot do proper combat moves: look at the animations we have got for 2handed or dual-wield!
    I think they are not the moves that a master assassin would do, they're just...dunno...swinging swords like a farmer does with a pitchfork.

Honestly, they should have just kept it simple. If they insisted on making classes at all, which I think was a dumb idea to begin with, they should have just made generic templates. Mage, thief, and warrior and let players expand upon their characters from there. You want to play a warrior who dabbles a bit in the magical arts? Great, pick your warrior class which has various passive to support your broadsword skills and tanking, and take some training at the mages guild to learn some magic. Become a battlemage if you wish. But there should be some investment in any skill lines that you choose.

Forcing everyone into these terrible unimaginative classes with boring skills, and forcing them to play a magic class is ridiculous. I don't care that my mage can use a bow, who the hell really wants to do that? JimBOB86 who doesn't give a rats ass about the lore or the character he is playing and just wants to be LEET? Just make it make sense. The battlefield is riddled with the same attacks on every single player you come across. The idea of using whatever weapon you want is just an illusion to try and take you away from the fact that you are forced into these ridiculous classes that make zero sense.

So much lore to support character progression through this method. Every game since Arena has had a skill based progression and mostly used classes as a progression guideline. Not a shoehorn. Seemed like such a no brainer after the constellation system was introduced in Skyrim.

Combat
    Heavy Armor
    Two Hand
    Dual Wield
    One Hand
    Shield/Block
    Stealth
    Medium Armor
    Sneak/Security
    Athletics/Acrobatics
    Speech/Mercantile
    Bow
    Magic
    Light Armor
    Destruction
    Restoration
    Conjuration
    Alteration/Illusion
    Staff

Pick three starting skill lines from among the three starting constellations at creation. Every skill levels upon use. Add in the racial, crafting, and world skill lines. You could even add the class skill lines for further customization once you meet certain requirements or quest lines. Keep the action bars but let us progress as we like and create our own builds and play styles. You could even add stamina/magicka morphs that are dependent on skill level in another class line for more customization. Would it be tough to balance? Probably. Doubtful it would be more difficult than the class system in place though.

Sorry for the long post and yeah that was pretty rough draft of skill lines mostly based off the last three Elder Scrolls titles. I'm sure someone could do a much better job than me.

This!
    Well actually both, as "You want to play a warrior who dabbles a bit in the magical arts? Great, pick your warrior class which has various passive to support your broadsword skills and tanking, and take some training at the mages guild to learn some magic" is great.
    What should we do to have THIS in game? It's lore friendly, it's fun, and in the long way everyone can specialize in the Dragonknight, Templar, Sorcerer or Nightblade. Nothing less, just a clear simple start for who want to be a classical adventurer, or who like me doesn't really care to be that powerful. Outside of Dungeons PVE is more fun without a power-build, If I could be a non-magical adventurer I would gladly pay the double of the ESO PLUS every month.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Actually my Orc DK Vet4 is equiped with white equipment of level 50 and making quests in Vet 6 areas. Is that normal? I had to remove every magic skills from my actionbar and use old useless equipment to have fun. This is a mess for a non-powerplayer, and I'm not the only one out there who doesn't like the current class system. I don't care if then the other players specialize in skills that make them the current Class, but give me the choice to be a normal lore-friendly warrior.

You know you could always just ignore your class skill lines right?
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that there's an abundance of the wrong type of magic. By wrong I mean there's not enough magic in terms of fire, ice and shock spells or even other elements and other types of magic. Just a little bit here and there depending on what class you pick or if you wish to use a staff. I honestly wish we could equip a spell in our hand and level it up or something like that. I won't get into it because I'm hopeful that Spellcrafting will be what I think it'll be.
    Edited by Kuroinu on October 14, 2015 8:43AM
  • dan0311
    dan0311
    ✭✭✭
    Another Monday patch comes and goes and the LOAD SCREENS ARE STILL TAKING WAY TOO LONG. Over a minute to get into (or out of) an Outlaw Refuge. Over a minute for every log in or teleport. Doing all the daily stuff where you switch between toons takes forever now. WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question from the community:
    What is the underlying issue behind ESO Plus on console, in which many players who have purchased ESO Plus do not receive their Crowns or the "ESO Plus Member" passive? What is ZOS doing to address this issue?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Tarum
    Tarum
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that there's an abundance of the wrong type of magic. By wrong I mean there's not enough magic in terms of fire, ice and shock spells or even other elements and other types of magic. Just a little bit here and there depending on what class you pick or if you wish to use a staff. I honestly wish we could equip a spell in our hand and level it up or something like that. I won't get into it because I'm hopeful that Spellcrafting will be what I think it'll be.

Yes, like in any other TES game. It sounds nice and perfect, I hope they just remove class system for Spellcrafting.
  • fjellreven-nalla
    fjellreven-nalla
    Soul Shriven
    Q: In ESO Live episode 26, Creative Director Rich Lambert mentions the review of scroling combat text. Any update on when we can expect this to be released for consoles and other platforms? Thanks!
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever have the ability to custom keybind our controller for PS4 and Xbox? I play on PS4 and would love to exchange the swap weapon bar button on the left directional pad to be on the touch pad in the middle. I feel it would be so much faster and efficient for me to weapon swap when I am healing a dungeon if I could just quickly reach down with my right thumb and hit a giant touch pad than to fumble around trying to hit the left directional button and instead accidently hit the down button which sends me into first person or the up button and accidently consume a potion or food... And I barely use the map, so I wouldn't mind having that on the left button instead of the giant touch pad that could be used for way more useful things!
  • Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    I don't like nerfing monsters but [snip] is up with Wispmothers!!! I have abandon ANOTHER Wispmother quest because of the utter cluster [snip] that these things are. Am I missing some secret spell or ability? I attack... She sends four to six wisps at me at a time... Then she triplicates and KICKS MY [snip]!! No matter what character I have, it's always like this! It's frustratingly difficult! What am I missing?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 31, 2024 6:37PM
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. A few episodes back you guys mentioned you were working on adding the armor from the three trailer characters into the store as costumes. Is there a timeframe of when this is expected to release?

2. Can we expect wolves to be added as pets at anytime in the future?

3. Any plans on additing the option for a faction change?

4. Any updates as to when we can expect a barber shop and/or race changes?

5. Would you guys be open to providing us with a method to retain the look of armor sets we like and apply them to other sets like a costume? This way we would still have to work to earn the set we like, but can use the look on another set once we have "outgrown" them. Obviously armor restrictions would apply like heavy to heavy, medium to medium, light to light etc.

6. Could we dye costumes at some point?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and address!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever have the ability to custom keybind our controller for PS4 and Xbox? I play on PS4 and would love to exchange the swap weapon bar button on the left directional pad to be on the touch pad in the middle. I feel it would be so much faster and efficient for me to weapon swap when I am healing a dungeon if I could just quickly reach down with my right thumb and hit a giant touch pad than to fumble around trying to hit the left directional button and instead accidently hit the down button which sends me into first person or the up button and accidently consume a potion or food... And I barely use the map, so I wouldn't mind having that on the left button instead of the giant touch pad that could be used for way more useful things!

I have actually asked this question already in my thread in the form of being able to customize our button assignments. It can be found here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

My post has existed since after the last Ask Us Anything segment by the way so none have even had a chance to be addressed yet. Hopefully that changes tomorrow...
    Domino44G wrote: »
    I don't like nerfing monsters but [snip] is up with Wispmothers!!! I have abandon ANOTHER Wispmother quest because of the utter cluster [snip] that these things are. Am I missing some secret spell or ability? I attack... She sends four to six wisps at me at a time... Then she triplicates and KICKS MY [snip]!!! No matter what character I have, it's always like this! It's frustratingly difficult! What am I missing?

I'd say you're missing them from past TES games, or Skyrim at least. Wispmothers are among the enemies in the series that are quite the pain to deal with so naturally they are no cakewalk here either.

I would also like to take a moment to retract my previous post regarding the arrows on bars with drinks active for them. Today's patch apparently removed said bars' visibility while food is active for them as well so my guess is they did this intentionally. Perhaps there is an option to toggle their visibility (don't know off hand and can't look due to patch download) but if not then perhaps one is coming... As for drinks though, no clue lol

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 31, 2024 6:38PM
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why am I so awesome?

Answer that next ESO live :)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    Will nirncrux drop in orsinium?
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc

• Domino44G
    Domino44G
    ✭✭
    I'd say you're missing them from past TES games, or Skyrim at least. Wispmothers are among the enemies in the series that are quite the pain to deal with so naturally they are no cakewalk here either.

Uh, no. I can't finish quests with Wispmotherd because of how much I get thrown at me at once. Four to six wisps plus three Wispmothers is too many! At least in the other TES games I stood a chance. In Elder Scrolls Online, I stand NO CHANCE. And nobody's ever around to help which probably means they're a lot smarter than me and they avoid the Wispmothers completely... Which is what I'm going to start doing from now on. Difficult is one thing. These are far beyond difficult. I'm just not going to do those quests anymore. My Vet-6 can't take down one of these rated at Vet-4. Thought I'd go back and pick it up when I stood a chance... Nope, overwhelmed that character, too. Oh well, moving on...
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    5. Would you guys be open to providing us with a method to retain the look of armor sets we like and apply them to other sets like a costume? This way we would still have to work to earn the set we like, but can use the look on another set once we have "outgrown" them. Obviously armor restrictions would apply like heavy to heavy, medium to medium, light to light etc.

6. Could we dye costumes at some point?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read and address!

I think I seen this question before, and when I did DCUO came to mind immediate. Check out the way is done on that game. Great system. Once you learn a"style" you can show that style instead of what you are currently wearing. I believe this should expecially apply to crafters seeing we put the time and effort into it with little reward.
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc

• Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can we not dye our costumes?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like nerfing monsters but [snip] is up with Wispmothers!!! I have abandon ANOTHER Wispmother quest because of the utter cluster [snip] that these things are. Am I missing some secret spell or ability? I attack... She sends four to six wisps at me at a time... Then she triplicates and KICKS MY [snip]!!! No matter what character I have, it's always like this! It's frustratingly difficult! What am I missing?

Once u hit the right wispmother i think the others disappear

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 31, 2024 6:38PM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plains on making crafting more rewarding by adding A BOP crafted item that CANNOT be shared or sold. As it is now a person doesn't ever have to craft, and it would be nice to have a long term goal or a "light at the end of the tunnel" for the people who put the time in. A reward for our effort.

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc

• Tarum
    Tarum
    ✭✭✭
    1) Torches... when? If the problem is the slot, than we could use lantern attached on the belt :)
    I know there's the emote, well, I can't move with it...
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    1) Torches... when? If the problem is the slot, than we could use lantern attached on the belt :)

Almalexias Enchanted Lantern. Thats what I use in dark places ;)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have also addressed this in my question list. It wears off about halfway through the cooldown which leaves a lot to be desired for being pretty much our only light source unless you spam Grand Healing everywhere...
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭

Uh, no. I can't finish quests with Wispmotherd because of how much I get thrown at me at once. Four to six wisps plus three Wispmothers is too many! At least in the other TES games I stood a chance. In Elder Scrolls Online, I stand NO CHANCE. And nobody's ever around to help which probably means they're a lot smarter than me and they avoid the Wispmothers completely... Which is what I'm going to start doing from now on. Difficult is one thing. These are far beyond difficult. I'm just not going to do those quests anymore. My Vet-6 can't take down one of these rated at Vet-4. Thought I'd go back and pick it up when I stood a chance... Nope, overwhelmed that character, too. Oh well, moving on...

I played a nord magicka templar as my main. And although sometimes I do get overwhelmed, I never once had to give up on a quest because of those monsters. You should just reconsider your build and strategy. There's nothing wrong with getting killed a few times, but wanting something to get nerfed just because you haven't been able to get through it yet is not the way of doing it.

I've done everything solo, even the public dungeons with those big numbers of mobs at my own level and sometimes above, and even though I get destroyed sometimes, I just stop a bit and change some skills around, either to get more shields, more dps or more heals, then with a new strategy in mind I always kill them.

Just an idea for you there. The game is already quite easy as it is, if it gets any easier there will be no reason to play it.
    Edited by RVikary on October 15, 2015 10:59AM
    Member of Alith
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site http://alitheso.com/
    Check out our twitter https://twitter.com/AlithESO
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CLASS SYSTEM

Long post here:

Combat
    Heavy Armor
    Two Hand
    Dual Wield
    One Hand
    Shield/Block
    Stealth
    Medium Armor
    Sneak/Security
    Athletics/Acrobatics
    Speech/Mercantile
    Bow
    Magic
    Light Armor
    Destruction
    Restoration
    Conjuration
    Alteration/Illusion
    Staff

This!

@ZOS_GinaBruno

You know you could always just ignore your class skill lines right?

Pretty much what I do... except the passives. Max those out.
    Edited by Gidorick on October 15, 2015 3:00PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, couldn't help but think of this after reading your comment.

• PapaSlatch
    PapaSlatch
    ✭✭
    Could we possibly see costumes that look similar to the faction heroes from the game trailers?
    Morgan LeFey - V16 Sorc - AD
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you please be sure to inform the PC community that game-pad support is not PC UI support.

Game-pad support only works if a PC player elects to exclusively use the console UI on PC.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭
    PapaSlatch wrote: »
    Could we possibly see costumes that look similar to the faction heroes from the game trailers?

They already shared some models of those in a previous ESO live. No date has been released yet, but it's coming.
    Member of Alith
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site http://alitheso.com/
    Check out our twitter https://twitter.com/AlithESO
This discussion has been closed.