Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    a technical question:
    when will be the next ESO LIVE Episode - where I will (hopefully) see some my questions posted here answered?
  • JBsnow404
    JBsnow404
    When can we expect the wolf pets? Because if I'm honest it feels like wolf pets are being skipped going from dogs/cats to bear cubs.

Also what's the status of the hero costumes from the trailer?
  • Fellwitch
    Fellwitch
    ✭✭✭
    Siphoning Strikes is not working on all attacks and when it does work, sometimes only works on the first tick of a DoT and then never again.

Thank you
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Now that "The Konk" is no longer a part of Zenimax Online Studios, is Spell Crafting scrapped forever or are you still planning to take on this project?
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who replaced Konkle as Lead Gameplay Designer?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the event an Ask Us Anything segment is brought up on tomorrow's live I would like to re-point out my post with a list that has stacked up since the last segment:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

At this point though, not really banking on a segment...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about spellcrafting? will it be introduced or was it (hopefully not) dropped because of the developer leaving ZOS?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about underwater content? When will it be introduced? Will it be part Murkmire (DLC/free new content??)?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the event an Ask Us Anything segment is brought up on tomorrow's live I would like to re-point out my post with a list that has stacked up since the last segment:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2294108/#Comment_2294108

At this point though, not really banking on a segment...

great questions!

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who replaced Konkle as Lead Gameplay Designer?
    @lordrichter Chris Strasz is Lead Gameplay Designer.
    altemriel wrote: »
    What about underwater content? When will it be introduced? Will it be part Murkmire (DLC/free new content??)?
    @altemriel Underwater content is not planned. See this Armchair Developer segment of ESO Live 17 for a discussion. https://youtu.be/uxigt8ipK1g?t=1h10m56s
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @altemriel Underwater content is not planned. See this Armchair Developer segment of ESO Live 17 for a discussion. https://youtu.be/uxigt8ipK1g?t=1h10m56s[/quote]

noooooo :(

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @altemriel Underwater content is not planned. See this Armchair Developer segment of ESO Live 17 for a discussion. https://youtu.be/uxigt8ipK1g?t=1h10m56s

[/quote]

"Planned" doesn't mean "never gonna happen" though. Just keep your eyes open for any update on the possibility of it.
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Question:zos please consider this

Will you add a similar system like the TV stone to pve dungeons to add a risk/reward to pve - lose x amount if u die and be able cash in on pve gear or mats or just bank.

It would add a great edge to pve players and stop some mindless charging through dungeons

Just dont make the tv stones maybe bones or limbs from mobs/bosses to prove to the undaunted as a currancy
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting, spellcrafting!!! Need more info about that!!!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shugg wrote: »
    Question:zos please consider this

Will you add a similar system like the TV stone to pve dungeons to add a risk/reward to pve - lose x amount if u die and be able cash in on pve gear or mats or just bank.

It would add a great edge to pve players and stop some mindless charging through dungeons

Just dont make the tv stones maybe bones or limbs from mobs/bosses to prove to the undaunted as a currancy

No Thanks! ESO does not need 1 million different type of "money." RIFT has it and here is the problem that many players ran into too.

To get a very helpful part of gear; a player needs X amount of money Y. Money Y is only found in dungeon ABC, but the player can NOT do dungeon ABC because he need that helpful gear to do it.

Thus, the player can not get Money Y to get the helpful gear in dungeon ABC, because dungeon ABC needs the helpful gear to do the said dungeon ABC.

Add more money types in ESO is a very silly (read stupid) idea.

Let us keep all the items gold based, thus the player has OPTIONS how to get the said gold to buy stuff.

Edited by k9mouse on October 22, 2015 12:34PM
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Ur missing the point its the risk vs reward, its adding that edge to pve most people just burn through dungeons just to tick a box and get a key - what im asking is it the concept of the tv stones to be evolved into somthing to givea sence of mortality into pve, dont u get that edgy feeling when in IC on ur own doing dailies.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shugg wrote: »
    Ur missing the point its the risk vs reward, its adding that edge to pve most people just burn through dungeons just to tick a box and get a key - what im asking is it the concept of the tv stones to be evolved into somthing to givea sence of mortality into pve, dont u get that edgy feeling when in IC on ur own doing dailies.

I put up with gank-r-us and forced group content called IC. IC can be fun, however, it is so very hard to get a group and waste half of my game time while waiting on others to get their ducks in order to do the content of IC. I never liked the idea of TV stones for the reasons I stated in my early post.

If want challenge, make dungeons scale to the player and harder bosses, not add yet another loot grind (like your idea boils down too).
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Planned" doesn't mean "never gonna happen" though. Just keep your eyes open for any update on the possibility of it.[/quote]

Agreed. It's important that we continually let ZOS know that this is something we want in ESO.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is spellcrafting still in the works?
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Akaviri Greatswords(Dai-katanas) be sheathed at the hip to properly represent this style? If not, would you consider changing them to do so?
    Edited by Kuroinu on October 23, 2015 1:57AM
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is spellcrafting still in the works?

We get it people want spellcrafting! Would people please stop posting about it every 2 posts in here? It's not going to make the question get answered any sooner, especially since people tried spamming PvP Arena in the last ESO Live and they just ignored the spam rather than address it.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you plan to add a physical damage reduction cp line to mirror the magicka and elemental damage reduction?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    If you go to the east of Fharun, there's a location on the shoreline called "Jehanna Docks". Is that what will, in the future, become the city of Jehanna? If yes, then why is it so close to Fharun? According to other TES maps Jehanna and Farrun are quite distant from each other, does the city change its location later on? Or isn't that Jehanna itself and instead just a small port village where ships from Jehanna dock?

Some images to better understand what I'm saying:
    As you can see, on the first two maps Jehanna and Farrun are quite distant from each other, with Jehanna being slightly more to the south than Farrun.obcodex_high_rock.jpgv9z1ZW2.jpgOn the Wrothgar map, Fharun and Jehanna are quite close to each other with Jehanna being slightly more to the north than Fharun.
    xhZEbow.jpg
    If you could explain this, I would be very grateful.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    Is there a way to filter for trophies in the guild traders, because I can't figure out how to. If not, then can that be added please?

I thought trophies were bond, is this not the case?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to filter for trophies in the guild traders, because I can't figure out how to. If not, then can that be added please?

I don't pretend to know what goes on in PC-Land, because I don't lol but I know on consoles such a thing should be impossible.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The trophies from IC that can be collected to unlock the various vaults. They are not bound and the only way to search for them in the guild stores, is to search through every single listing without a filter.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The trophies from IC that can be collected to unlock the various vaults. They are not bound and the only way to search for them in the guild stores, is to search through every single listing without a filter.

Oh those things. Yeah can't recall if they are bound or not off hand but if not then all I do know is they are Epic Quality.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭

Ok, i thought it was the trophy collectables

Thanks for clearing that up
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Darkeus
    Darkeus
    ✭✭✭
    questions:
    1. any plans for new skills in near future ( 6 months) ?
    2. combat improvements/tweaks/changes like more stamina morphs, hybrid builds, combo atacks ?
    3. when we get spell and jewelery crafting ?
    4. do you take in consideration to make dmg skills be based on wep dmg only and not max stamina/magika?
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For ESO Live on 10/23:

Q1: Why don't we get any sign of life from the PvP team?

Q2: Why do you (Eric Wrobel) change many things without thinking about consequences in PvP much? (like hidden rezz nerf for example)
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
This discussion has been closed.