The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v2.1.1

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    Xael wrote: »
    CP5 wrote: »
    Huggalump wrote: »
    wait, the live stream said there was a LOT more stuff coming for Stam Sorcs. Did they decide against it or is it still coming in a couple weeks?

LOL I am hoping it was just left out of the notes like the first set of patch notes left out nirnhoned and other things on accident. Otherwise that sitdown with wrobel was a joke just like the first one where he specifically said Detect pots were not going to work against Dark Cloak.

But yeah, I am interested to see what the "surprise" thing he mentioned is. It's probably nothing at all "surprise! you got your hopes up!" From the looks of it, even with the new change to Thundering Presence, we will still take Boundless Storm. I will need to see what 300% increased damage looks like, but I am willing to bet it's not worth it.

The speed buff lasts 4 seconds and the damage increase is only for the first 4 meaning you are smashing this every 4 seconds. This is going to drain Stam. No thanks. I would much rather spend 3-4k Magicka and have a speed buff that lasts 7.5 seconds. Unless this 300% damage is crazy good, unlikely though.

Really hoping that the surprise wasn't the 300% 4s long buff...

LOL no please no!
    wait, the live stream said there was a LOT more stuff coming for Stam Sorcs. Did they decide against it or is it still coming in a couple weeks?

LOL I am hoping it was just left out of the notes like the first set of patch notes left out nirnhoned and other things on accident. Otherwise that sitdown with wrobel was a joke just like the first one where he specifically said Detect pots were not going to work against Dark Cloak.

But yeah, I am interested to see what the "surprise" thing he mentioned is. It's probably nothing at all "surprise! you got your hopes up!" From the looks of it, even with the new change to Thundering Presence, we will still take Boundless Storm. I will need to see what 300% increased damage looks like, but I am willing to bet it's not worth it.

The speed buff lasts 4 seconds and the damage increase is only for the first 4 meaning you are smashing this every 4 seconds. This is going to drain Stam. No thanks. I would much rather spend 3-4k Magicka and have a speed buff that lasts 7.5 seconds. Unless this 300% damage is crazy good, unlikely though.

This is gonna be such a huge stamina hog. I don't see how this is gonna be any useful. It is not just the stamina cost...but it is also the loss of precious GCDs recasting Lightning Form....what the....Unless it is 2-3k DPS per target I don't see how this can be any useful.

I agree. Completely.
    This seems like a PvE buff that does not overlap into PvP. Again, we will know more when we see actual numbers. I will likely test it on Sunshine who has a decent amount of resist. Hopes dashed :(

What are you complaining about lol the STAMINA (key word is stamina) morph of the skill will do 300% more than the magicka version....... I dont know about you guys but in what world can you use stamina to turn yourself into a lightning form...... let alone a lightning form that does more damage than the magicka form....... makes no sense lol none. Stamina is just silly when you think about it being able to cast MAGICKA skills..... the game has gone completely crazy, stamina casting heals, stamina casting magick skills...... just lol

I agree, it's crazy and that because people want (for some reason that I fail to understand) Sorcerer to be a warrior or so and probably they want them to be superior to other stamina classes, because if it's not equal or superior to other classes, then it's considered not viable and they will call for more changes to sully Magicka Sorcerers.

Sorcerer is a capable Magicka class, that's his strenght. But people want Stamina Sorcs to be just as good as Magicka Sorcs, which is too much to ask for in my opinion. if you want to be a freaking warrior, Dragonknight and Templar is for you. Sorcerer is a mage and if a Mage is a better warrior than a Dragonknight, then something is wrong here.

Do Magicka Sorcerers have a good spamable class damage ability ? No, we don't and we will never get it sadly. But stamina Sorcs shall get their spammable class ability ? No way. I am forced to use force pulse, you're forced to use wrecking blow, which is totally overpowered anyway.
    Edited by Dracane on August 12, 2015 6:40PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    So nothing with certain the flying dagger ranks that ate getting 20k+ damage?

Nothing with the templar biting jabs damage that is doing 15k plus through heavy armor?

And nothing on sorcerers damage shields (hardened ward I think) that was giving it's full damage shield buff?

Just checking if these are intended and not exploits at this point...

They said they corrected it @HeroOfNone

"Weapon
    Restoration Staff
    Healing Ward: Fixed an issue where this ability’s damage shield was not properly reduced by Battle Spirit."

It was healing ward NOT hardened ward causing the issues
    Edited by OGLezard on August 12, 2015 6:41PM
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE-GAME PATCH

Alliance War
    General
    • Fixed an issue where the bosses in Cyrodiil's many caves were dropping level 50 gear, even when you were Veteran Ranked. They will now drop gear up to VR14.

Does this mean to get vr15/16 drops we are limited to Imperial City? Also does this imply sets like Way of Air and Martial Knowledge will stay at vr14?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Xael on August 12, 2015 6:41PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • TroggyTrog
    TroggyTrog
    ✭✭
    Clarebear wrote: »
    What about Racial changes?

There are some racial passive changes in this patch. We're tracking down the exact changes now, and will update everyone as soon as we have them squared away. We'll also add them to today's patch notes. Apologies, everyone.

Okay, keeping my clawed-toes crossed in hopes that we WON'T be getting new Argonian passives like these:

CRAFTY: "After using a crafting station, Argonians get a 10% swim boost increase for 3 seconds"

or...

SCALY: "Slaughterfish prefer the taste of Argonians, slowing their attack speed and damage by 10% when feasting on the delicious lizard hides"

Seriously ZOS! Please no more silly, weak, unimaginative passives. Make us lizards proud to play this game! Thanks! :)

• Mr_Koh
    Mr_Koh
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno so can I crit shields now or that change didn't go through?
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some good progress on fixes. Hope to see a lot more in a week or so.
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for:
    /lurk
    /listening

and this > Fixed an issue where the third-person camera would attempt to enter first-person view too aggressively in confined spaces.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Critable shields?
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    People need to stop complaining, these are good changes.
    You CAN regen stam while blocking IF you're the right race which has stam regen; #do_you_even_read_bro

Thanks for the siphoning changes ZOS; much appreciated. @ZOS_GinaBruno

You... realize that they fixed an issue that ALLOWED that, right? Meaning they removed the ability for stamina passives to regen stamina while blocking.

"Fixed an issue that allowed those with racial passives which increased Stamina Recovery to still recover Stamina while blocking."

Yup, misread on my part; corrected #thanks
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • ZOS_BrianWheeler
    ZOS_BrianWheeler
    PvP & Combat Lead
    Forgot to get the note in there about the Generals in the Sewers should now also give the onramp quest. That should be in this patch too! Sorry gang!
    Wheeler
    ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
    Staff Post
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of nice fixes. Lets hope the fixes actually work :-)
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno You stated: "Fixed an issue where Battle Spirit was not being properly calculated on a number of abilities."
    Can we get a list of those abilities?
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Really hoping that the surprise wasn't the 300% 4s long buff...

LOL no please no!

This is gonna be such a huge stamina hog. I don't see how this is gonna be any useful. It is not just the stamina cost...but it is also the loss of precious GCDs recasting Lightning Form....what the....Unless it is 2-3k DPS per target I don't see how this can be any useful.

I agree. Completely.
    This seems like a PvE buff that does not overlap into PvP. Again, we will know more when we see actual numbers. I will likely test it on Sunshine who has a decent amount of resist. Hopes dashed :(

What are you complaining about lol the STAMINA (key word is stamina) morph of the skill will do 300% more than the magicka version....... I dont know about you guys but in what world can you use stamina to turn yourself into a lightning form...... let alone a lightning form that does more damage than the magicka form....... makes no sense lol none. Stamina is just silly when you think about it being able to cast MAGICKA skills..... the game has gone completely crazy, stamina casting heals, stamina casting magick skills...... just lol

I agree, it's crazy and that because people want (for some reason that I fail to understand) Sorcerer to be a warrior or so and probably they want them to be superior to other stamina classes, because if it's not equal or superior to other classes, then it's considered not viable and they will call for more changes to sully Magicka Sorcerers.

Sorcerer is a capable Magicka class, that's his strenght. But people want Stamina Sorcs to be just as good as Magicka Sorcs, which is too much to ask for in my opinion. if you want to be a freaking warrior, Dragonknight and Templar is for you. Sorcerer is a mage and if a Mage is a better warrior than a Dragonknight, then something is wrong here.

Do Magicka Sorcerers have a good spamable class damage ability ? No, we don't and we will never get it sadly. But stamina Sorcs shall get their spammable class ability ? No way. I am forced to use force pulse, you're forced to use wrecking blow, which is totally overpowered anyway.

I get your point. It's goofy to use stamina to cast things that are clearly magical. However, removing soft caps forced this on the game. If they want a balanced game where people can play the way they intend, they must provide both magic and stamina based viability for every class. Templars and Nightblades have it. DK sorta does (I think? I don't know). Sorcs do not.

I mean, Templars can summon heavenly javelins with stamina, so that argument has already been finished a long time ago.

But the issue is waaaaaaay bigger than "Do magicka sorcerers have a good spammable damage ability." Look through the trees, both actives and passives. How many things can a magic sorc get value out of that a stamina sorc can't?

Dark Magic: crystal frag (both morphs), Daedric mines (both), exploitation
    Daedric Summoning: familiar (both), Daedric curse (both), Rebate, wing twilight (both), expert summoner, conjured ward (both)
    Storm calling: Mages Fury (both), Lightening form (both on live), capacitor (ok for stam, AMAZING for magic), energized, lightening splash (both), expert mage, bolt escape (stam can use... once :P)

I agree, it's goofy for stamina to make magic. But soft caps are gone, and so this is the route they have to go. As you can see, there's a LOT that can be done. The problem isn't simply "a spammable class ability"
    Edited by Huggalump on August 12, 2015 6:59PM
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno when will Dragon Blood be able to critheal us ^^

• Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sigils of Imperial Retreat now cost 10,000 AP instead of costing Tel Var Stones..."

So the players who need Sigils the MOST, PvE grinders, won't be able to buy them, but PvP gankers will be able to buy DOZENS or even HUNDREDS of them with their stashes of AP.

/facepalm
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Sigils of Imperial Retreat now cost 10,000 AP instead of costing Tel Var Stones..."

So the players who need Sigils the MOST, PvE grinders, won't be able to buy them, but PvP gankers will be able to buy DOZENS or even HUNDREDS of them with their stashes of AP.

/facepalm

Well we need to play PvE Content to get needed sets while you can buy all PvP Sets - but that´s fair right?
    If you want something work for it.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • AdAstra
    AdAstra
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    • Storm Calling
      • Boundless Storm (Lightning Form morph): Increased the duration of this ability to 23 seconds from 15 seconds at Rank IV. It retains the Major Expedition buff at the current maximum value of 7.5 seconds.
      • Thunderous Presence (Lightning Form morph):
        • Decreased the duration of this ability to 15 seconds from 23 seconds at Rank IV.
        • Grants the Major Expedition buff for a maximum of 4 seconds at Rank IV.
        • It now deals 300% more damage during the first 4 seconds after activation.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Where are the passive bonuses for stamina sorcerers (Expert Mage and stamina recovery)? Are they not included in this patch?

@ZOS_GinaBruno & @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    I agree with the confusion behind that quote. ESO live had us thinking we would see some nice changes to stamina based sorcs. While the one change you made to thunderous presence was a nice one, the passives you had mentioned are not in yet. Is this something we will or will not see by the time the game goes live? I am dying to know... literally and seriously dying. LOL Thank you for all that you are doing there at home base!
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Nothing about Templars. Is this a some *** joke?

Probably have to be grateful that Biting Jabs wasnt nerfed into the ground while the bug causing it and other attacks going haywire left alone...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Below, you can find the changes made to racial passives in this patch. Apologies again for the confusion; we'll update the patch notes now to reflect these changes. In addition, there was one missing patch note specifically for Imperial City, which you can also find below:

Imperial City
    General
    • You can now receive the quest for Imperial City from the Generals found in the Imperial Sewers, in addition to the Captains in Cyrodiil.

Combat & Gameplay
    Racial
    • Argonian
      • Argonian Resistance: Increased the maximum health bonus from this passive to 2/4/6% from 1/2/3%.
      • Quick to Mend: Increased the bonus healing received from this passive to 3/6/9% from 2/4/6%.
    • High Elf
      • Spellcharge: Reverted the magicka recovery bonus from this passive that was introduced in patch 2.1.0. The buff is now back to 3/6/9% from 4/8/12%.
    • Nord
      • Resist Frost: Increased the maximum health bonus to 3/6/9% from 2/4/6%.
    • Wood Elf
      • Resist Affliction: Reverted the maximum stamina bonus from this passive that was introduced in patch 2.1.0. The buff is now back to 1/2/3% from 2/4/6%.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on August 12, 2015 7:13PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS still decides to remove completely from game "health regeneration" mundus stone.

Instead of creating space for it to provide fair choice of:
    -max stamina/health/magicka
    - regen stamina/health/magicka

for some weird reason players will be able to choose from anything but health regen.
    Create new mundus stone for health regen (or stamina regen, because the only reason they removed health regen is to make space for bandaid stamina regen fix)? NOPE
    Merge some lesser mundus stones into one to make space for stamina regen (and keep health regen without change)? NOPE
    Play as you want, and have choices what to pick (pick one mundus stone, sacrifice others)? NOPE if you want to pick health regen.

ZOS still decides to support unfair access to VR15/VR16 materials by making them exclusively DLC only, by the "VR15/VR16 gear in old dungeons will drop only from minibosses and bosses".

Except health regen is worthless in this game. Zos specifically, wrobell even stated, they realized health regen sucked and replaced it to give more balance between stamina and magicka builds. In fact, it was one of the lease used stones. They also gave spell damage stone instead of penetration to help with the balance.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] High Elf
    • Spellcharge: Reverted the magicka recovery bonus from this passive that was introduced in patch 2.1.0. The buff is now back to 3/6/9 from 4/8/12.

Thanks for the qq Bretons and Dark Elves. Well done
    They should add race signs next to player names, so I can go out and torture Breton and Dunmer player for this.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    So nothing with certain the flying dagger ranks that ate getting 20k+ damage?

Nothing with the templar biting jabs damage that is doing 15k plus through heavy armor?

And nothing on sorcerers damage shields (hardened ward I think) that was giving it's full damage shield buff?

Just checking if these are intended and not exploits at this point...

They said they corrected it @HeroOfNone

"Weapon
    Restoration Staff
    Healing Ward: Fixed an issue where this ability’s damage shield was not properly reduced by Battle Spirit."

It was healing ward NOT hardened ward causing the issues

Can't find the post sadly, but someone calculated all the damage shields and I believe one of the sorcs was 60% higher than it should have been. I'll try and search later when I'm on a PC, unless someone can link it before then.

Still not a dressing the flying dagger or Templar jabs, which I thought they mentioned one had a zero added and the jabs were ignoring armor at times...
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno : Where are the passives for stamina mages ? (expert mage ?)

Were they forgotten in the patch notes or are they planned for a future patch ?

Thanks !
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Below, you can find the changes made to racial passives in this patch. Apologies again for the confusion; we'll update the patch notes now to reflect these changes. In addition, there was one missing patch note specifically for Imperial City, which you can also find below:

Imperial City
    General
    • You can now receive the quest for Imperial City from the Generals found in the Imperial Sewers, in addition to the Captains in Cyrodiil.

Combat & Gameplay
    Racial
    • Argonian
      • Argonian Resistance: Increased the maximum health bonus from this passive to 2/4/6% from 1/2/3%.
      • Quick to Mend: Increased the bonus healing received from this passive to 3/6/9% from 2/4/6%.
    • High Elf
      • Spellcharge: Reverted the magicka recovery bonus from this passive that was introduced in patch 2.1.0. The buff is now back to 3/6/9% from 4/8/12%.
    • Nord
    • Wood Elf
      • Resist Affliction: Reverted the maximum stamina bonus from this passive that was introduced in patch 2.1.0. The buff is now back to 1/2/3% from 2/4/6%.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert how bout we use slightly different numbers for the bolded above. High elves should be slightly better. so instead of 3/6/9 and for sure not 4/8/12(thanks qq'ers) we agree on 4/7/10.

I think 4/7/10 would be really good and is not that big of a boost, but it is still a boost that sets high elves apart.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon ZoS
    Nightblade

Siphoning
    Increased the duration of Siphoning Strikes and Siphoning Attacks to 15 seconds from 10 seconds.
    Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): This ability is now a toggle once more, and reduces weapon and spell power while active.

This is how I know you don't play the game enough yourselves or pay enough attention to feedback.

So, someone attacking will constantly use light attack weaving and benefit from Leeching strikes, but the toggle is given to that version instead of the OTHER version that tanks actually run because having the chance to get stamina/magicka back from any type of attack (like using sap) is what makes the ability useful.

If you want constructive criticism - then listen to it when it's given please and don't do the opposite. No NB tank worth his salt was using Leeching strikes and anyone could have answered that question.
    Edited by xaraan on August 12, 2015 7:55PM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for Orcs? What!???? Why would you leave them out of this? It makes no sense...

Still no confirmation on what exactly this 4% bonus to melee attacks affects. Skills? Basic Attacks? Can we get a useful tooltip at the very least?
    Edited by Duukar on August 12, 2015 7:25PM
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Red Rook Camp: Pigs will no longer respawn instantly when killed.

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME!!!
    Edited by Jules on August 12, 2015 7:23PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, no buff to Breton's useless +3% cost reduction and spell resist passives
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    [*] High Elf
    • Spellcharge: Reverted the magicka recovery bonus from this passive that was introduced in patch 2.1.0. The buff is now back to 3/6/9 from 4/8/12.

They should add race signs next to player names, so I can go out and torture Breton and Dunmer player for this.

Breton here. I like the change to the High-elves.

If High-elfs should get a buff it should be their elemental damage and not their regen that should be buffed.
    Bretons spell-resist should be made to match it if that happens. Bretons has allways been the defensive counterpart
    to the offensive high-elf. So more sustain insterd of more damage didnt make sence to me IF a buff is needed.
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imperial City
    General

Combat & Gameplay
    Racial
    • Argonian
    • High Elf
    • Nord
    • Wood Elf

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert how bout we use slightly different numbers for the bolded above. High elves should be slightly better. so instead of 3/6/9 and for sure not 4/8/12(thanks qq'ers) we agree on 4/7/10.

I think 4/7/10 would be really good and is not that big of a boost, but it is still a boost that sets high elves apart.

We have to take everything we can get :neutral: 1% is nothing, but 10 looks better then 9. let's do it
    May I have a talk with your loremaster ? I wonder what he's thinking about this. I'm sure Zenimax doesn't allow him to play the game :D he wouldn't believe his eyes if he came to understand, that Bretons have 10% more Magicka just like Altmer.

I swear he would ragequit :wink: And if he sees, that Dunmer has 9% more Magicka, so close to Altmer, we would need to watch him because this can lead to suicidal thoughts.
    Edited by Dracane on August 12, 2015 7:29PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NTclaymore wrote: »
    [*] High Elf

Breton here. I like the change to the High-elves.

If High-elfs should get a buff it should be their elemental damage and not their regen that should be buffed.
    Bretons spell-resist should be made to match it if that happens. Bretons has allways been the defensive counterpart
    to the offensive high-elf. So more sustain insterd of more damage didnt make sence to me IF a buff is needed.

Now this I can agree with!