The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.1 is an incremental patch on the PTS that fixes a number of issues in Imperial City (including some of the common crashes many of you were experiencing), gameplay, itemization, UI, and more. We’ve made several changes to Imperial City, its dungeons, and the Tel Var Stone system based on your feedback, and are also testing out new rulesets to enter Imperial City itself in this patch. All PC/Mac European megaserver characters will be copied over with this patch, and the size of the update is approximately 6GB for English, 5GB for German, and 4GB for French. .
Thanks to everyone for sending us your feedback and bug reports so far, and we look forward to seeing what you think about this latest iteration!
BIG CHANGES / UPDATES / NEW FEATURES
Alliance War & Imperial City Updates
- We've updated the PTS with additional templates for VR16! These templates come with all the new item sets that are included with Imperial City including the new crafted sets, the item sets you can purchase with Tel Var Stones, the item sets that are dropped in both the Imperial City Prison and the White-Gold Tower, and the new Monster Mask sets for those dungeons!
- The previous VR14 and level 35 templates are still available for use.
Art & Animation
- The Haderus campaign will be closed for this round of Imperial City testing on the PTS. Everyone will be granted a free home campaign reassignment.
- A new campaign – Sword of the Crusader – is available to join!
- This campaign has a 7-day duration, with all objectives in Cyrodiil contributing one point towards victory.
- This testing period includes new rules for accessing Imperial City. To get into Imperial City from Cyrodiil, your Alliance must own your native six keeps defined per alliance as follows:
- Aldmeri Dominion: Alessia, Bloodmayne, Brindle, Roebeck, Faregyl, Blackboot
- Ebonheart Pact: Chalman, Blue Road, Drakelowe, Arrius, Kingscrest, Farragut
- Daggerfall Covenant: Dragonclaw, Aleswell, Ash, Glademist, Rayles, Warden
- When an enemy knocks you down, your character will appear to pop up instantly rather than displaying the proper animation.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Patrolling Horrors will occasionally target group members who are in safe zones. They won’t actually damage you in safe zones, though, and will prioritize targets that are not in safe zones.
- Although rare, your game may crash if you interrupt the Sigil of Imperial Retreat while it’s being cast.
- You may see black boxes in areas that you cannot access; these will be fixed before Imperial City gets published.
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts