Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official Feedback Thread For ESO 2024 Global Reveal- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road!

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    TaSheen wrote: »
    On this note I hope we don't have to wait for the next Morrowind chapter to see Naryu again. Hopefully she is one of the Q4 companions. Really curious why the companions were moved to Q4 and what that means for their intro quests, before you got unique chapter locations and I hope they won't be moved to some generic 2014 delve that still hasn't had its models and textures updated...

I *think* I remember someone saying that NPCs would not appear as companions. And I'm wondering if the reason for moving them to Q4 is because their quests will be in the new pvp whatever it is....

They did say that of overland NPCs I just want them to change their stance lol. Naryu, Quen, Razum Dar so many allies I want to travel with.

My theory on companions being moved to Q4 is they're working on romance quest lines. In the Q&A Kevin said this:
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Q: Will older companions (Bastion and Mirri)) ever be updated to have more dialog and quests?

TM: I can’t go into too much detail regarding our future plans, but I can say that we have big ideas on how we can expand the Companion system in the future, and those ideas certainly involve revisiting Bastian and Mirri!
    I can't think of a reason to bring back old companions with new voice lines for any other reason besides new a new relationship arc. The devs said it was something they wanted to do when they were first added with Blackwood but they said they wanted to do it right.

Yeah, I'd certainly rather see all of you using them get the romance etc than see them stuck behind pvp. I mean, I don't use them myself, so it's no skin off my nose one way or t'other - but I have several good friends who will be very unhappy if they're behind a pvp quest gate.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they aren't stuck behind a pvp feature. I was actually thinking that might be one of the reasons they were moved to Q4--to give those uninterested in pvp something to which they can look forward as well.
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly doubt that Companions will ever be locked behind PvP or related quests. They can't even be summoned in PvP zones, and they disappear when initiating a duel with another player. Though if this non-Cyrodiil PvP-related feature turns out to be a new kind of PvP that involves Companions and Companion dueling, then I'd be surprised.

I'd imagine that since these Companions are disconnected from the Gold Road Chapter, they could appear anywhere in the base game zones. Consider how when the system first launched, Bastian and Mirri both happened to be in Blackwood, then Isobel and Ember both happened to be on High Isle. Then with the Necrom Chapter, Sharp was on the Telvanni Peninsula, while Azandar was in Apocrypha. I'd imagine that going forward, Companions may no longer be in the same zones as one another — which opens up a ton of new storytelling possibilities for their backgrounds.

Given that these Companions likely won't be in the West Weald, they might be accessible without the need for a DLC, making these Companions potentially free for the base game players. Plus, since they'll likely begin reusing Classes for the 2 new Companions (as only Necromancer hasn't been given a Companion equivalent) we might see a new character in a base game zone using a Companion Class that was previously locked behind a DLC, easing the choice that players would previously need to make about which DLC to get in order to unlock which Companion of a certain Class.

I'm going to miss having new Companions as early as Q2, but I don't expect an overhaul or major feature added to the system by Q4 this year.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want beragon as a companion.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I *think* I remember someone saying that NPCs would not appear as companions.

Who knows, maybe they've found a solution. Would be a nice surprise to have old quest npcs all over Tamriel suddenly available as a companion, each with a new companion quest line. At least I know I'd enjoy it. But if they do this sometime, it won't be this year anyway - they've said there will only be 2 new companions in winter, right?

Edited by Syldras on January 20, 2024 10:02PM
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »

Who knows, maybe they've found a solution. Would be a nice surprise to have old quest npcs all over Tamriel suddenly available as a companion, each with a new companion quest line. At least I know I'd enjoy it. But if they do this sometime, it won't be this year anyway - they've said there will only be 2 new companions in winter, right?

Yes. Moved into Q4....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think a good solution would be despawning the vanilla version of the character if you have them set as a companion and then when you get into a certain radius of their overland quest a quest marker would appear over them. It's as if you traveled there together instead of separately.

I also think it would just be cool narratively to have companions you already know and ZOS could further build upon.
    Edited by Fata1moose on January 20, 2024 10:18PM
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I like the announcements so far, but would rather have the companions sooner. Maybe there is a story reason they aren’t available before then. I don’t know anything about previous spell crafting systems but the scribing is something I haven’t seen before in other games MMOs. It’s really unique. I like the cosmetic changes to abilities ( I hope for a snow or frost bear), maybe different visuals for cliff diver and shalks too. Maybe shrinking sorcerer pets could happen too?

I am excited to see the ayleid architecture that’s not ruins too.

The new areas look really great and I absolutely love autumn so it’s a win for me. I’ll most likely preorder it soon.

Edit: It would be nice if the resto staff could have nature like aesthetics :)
    Edited by Moonsprite on January 21, 2024 2:43AM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a good solution would be despawning the vanilla version of the character if you have them set as a companion and then when you get into a certain radius of their overland quest a quest marker would appear over them. It's as if you traveled there together instead of separately.

Yes, that would be an easy solution. Actually they already do something like that during the celebration at the end of each chapter. Normally, the companions of the chapter will also appear there. They do, if you don't have the companion active at the moment. But if you have one active, that companion will not show up as an npc at the party (there was actually a bug in Blackwood where both show up at the same time, so I saw two Bastians, but they fixed that quite fast).
    I also think it would just be cool narratively to have companions you already know and ZOS could further build upon.

Yes, some already had a longer, well-written questline, so you got to know them a bit and build up sympathy. It's really a pity not to make more of that.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2 quarters have "Quality of Life Improvements" listed. What kind of things are covered by that? Was anything noted?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I think it would be awesome to be able to assign our own alternate characters as companions to other characters we own. While acting as a companion, the alternate character would be controlled by the game's AI. I can't see this ever occurring, though, I'm just dreaming...
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes, that would be an easy solution. Actually they already do something like that during the celebration at the end of each chapter. Normally, the companions of the chapter will also appear there. They do, if you don't have the companion active at the moment. But if you have one active, that companion will not show up as an npc at the party (there was actually a bug in Blackwood where both show up at the same time, so I saw two Bastians, but they fixed that quite fast).

Yes, some already had a longer, well-written questline, so you got to know them a bit and build up sympathy. It's really a pity not to make more of that.

It would be odd to have Raz as a companion and use him when you run through quests with him though. No guarantee you won't get the companion before doing the quest with them. Kind of odd to have your companion in the original Tutorial/Starter Zone. (Though please don't remove that now.)
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gold Road - paved with yellow bricks?
    PC EU
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    After thinking about the announcemnt for some time, I'd like to give a little more detailed feedback.

Skingrad and it's surounding area had been requested by me in the past. I loved that area in TES4 Oblivion and I am happy to return there for the upcoming chapter. Especially the Aylied ruins of the area that are suposed to be rather untouched excite me. The Aylied ruins alwas had been one of the most iconic things I loved about TES4 Oblivion! I can't wait to explore them! No matter if they are a delve, open Dungeon, Raid or simply part of the story. I love exploring Aylied ruins!

Spellcrafting and some customisation for spells is also something I have requested in the past. I also mentioned that collecting the spells from all over the World was super fun for me in past TES titels. The new Scrybing seems to go into that direction and I am exited to hear more about it!

The upcoming Housing improvements also exite me! As mentioned I hope to get a Skingrad townhouse, a vineyard (with few on the city) and an Aylied home (perferebly intact) with according furniture!

With Aylieds beeing a big theme this year I also hope to get an elegant Aylied style for my equipment.

The new deadric price is interesting and I hope you deliver us a blast. But please keep this a one time thing. Adding another deadric prince ever other year now will feel wrong. At least to me.

So this years capter has me super exited. And I expect it to be a balst! However we have the 10th anniversery and with it come some whishes, hopes and expectations that have not yet been met. So I'd like to share them.

A rework of existing content fitting for a 10th anniversary:
    • New meoodels and textures for old areas of the game.
    • Using styles from newer content in older regions. For example the Dunmer got Styles for some of the big houses (Hlaalu, Redoran and Telvanni) as well as the iconic bonemold style. I'd love to see those used in areas of the bace game to improve immersion.
    • An actually connected world, where you can walk from one zone to another without loadingscreens. That will help immersion so much!

I do not know how log you want to drag the old consoles along as well as some anicent computers. But incrasing system requirements after 10 years seems resonabel. And having some modern graphics for modern computers and current gen consoles, will improve the immersion and apeal of the world.

Next some places I'd like to visit and some things I'd like to expirience:
    • As many of you might recall guild questlines are some of the most iconic in each TES game. Therefor I'd love to see some more Quests or Questchains in each existing and new reagion. Having quests in custom locations that do not reuse the local delves, will hopefully give an awsome expirience, that hold up to the Magesguild quests in TES4 Oblivion, where we had to explore entire Ayleid ruins for some of them. I loved it! Or breaking into Whitegold Tower during the Greyfox questline! Awsome! I'd love to have some more guild specific content at least for the Mages and Fighters Guild in the future. And I'll gladly take some character costumisations as reward to show my membership in these guilds :)
    • I'd love to visit Winterhold in all it's glory! In TES5 Skyrim we sadly got nothing more but ruins and the Collage. I'd love to visit the City and go to the collage during it's prime. Maybe learning the schools of magic along the way as skillines.
    • Of cause I'd also love to see the remaining Dunmer zones but since we just had one, so I guess that has to wait.
    • Sadly few Altmer regions remain but I'd love to visit the Isle of Bal Fiera and meet House Direnni. They'd also give a good oppurtunety to add skillines for the schools of magic.
    • I do not know how much Aylied content we will get with the Gold Road chapert, but I am always in for more ;)
    • Visiting Akavir is also on my list.
    • Same goes for the home of the Maormer.
    • Of cause there are also some deadric planed I'd love to visit! Those of Meridia, Azura and Sheogorath are at the top of the list for me. But to be honest I'd perfer not to "vaste" a nice zone on Tamriel for a chapter on one of these plains. I liked the Telvanni penincular in the Necrom chapert but it somewhat fell short on my expectations. So why not use another bacegame hub for these expeditions? Maybe Fargrave can be extended to serve that purpose? As far as I understand it lorewise it is a place between the planes of Oblivion from where you can travel to many of the planes.
    • Since modding is a big part of the TES DNA I'd love to have my own pocet of Oblivion to build my own little Dungeons for other palyers to explore. maybe with a tiping function added so you can tip the creator of awsome dungeons with some crowns.

So lets note exploring magical and mystical places in the TES lore is my main Objective for new content.

Of cause character costumisation is also a big thing:
    • I'd love to have an elegant Aylied style. Or multiple. They can include a more traditional elegant elven style, a glass style and maybe a Welkyn- or Valar style. Maybe some for each Aylied city state?
    • An elegant Direnni Style.
    • A new Style each for the Mages and Fighters guilds.
    • Some more Mage Robes. Mages Guild Archmage and Whitemage colse to the TES 4 Oblivion predesessors. Winterhold Collage robes. And some for other magical organisations all with different versions for each rank.
    • Seperet styles for bonemold, ebony and vulcanglass for each of the great dunmeri houses.
    • Additional mage personaletys. Like a telvanni Master or a mages guild couselmember. You will come up with something awsome ;)
    • Summonabel Deadra in styles for each of the princes.
    • Some Stylepagecollections lack a beltpice. So I'd love to have an option for invisible belts.
    • Mount customisation. I'd love to freely combine the mounts, saddels and other mount gear I have collected over the years with all my mounts.

Let me immerse myself into my character more than I already can :)

In regards to Classes and skillines I'd love to have the following:
    • Skillines for each school of magic! Gladly use the new skrybing system or and advanced spellcrafting system.
    • A Skilline for each speers and hellabards.
    • A skilline for onehanded weapons an magic.
    • A class that specificly does not use magic at all! I am still missing something like that to play as a Nord, Redgard and Orc.

So basicly more Magic an Weapons to choose from and a true Warrior class ;)

A constant problem for me is inventory management! I'd love to have the following as a solution:
    • A storage solution for furniture like the crafting bag.
    • A storage solution for furnitire plans like the crafting bag. I also want to see what character has already learned a specific plan.
    • A storage solution for master writs like the crafting bag. I have so many of them! I want to see if a character do the writ right now or if not what character can do it. I want many rewards from that system but it is alwasy a pain! You can only have one of each active. you have to go to the guildhall with all the set stations port back to the city to turn them in with all the loadingscreens. It's painful! But I do not want to throw the away!
    • A storage solution for material location maps like the crafting bag. I always collect them on my bank since it is tedios to run all over the world for a singel one. So once I need something I take out like 20 and go collect the materials. But that leads to a bank that is getting more filled up with each new zone added to the game. Thats a problem.
    • A storage solution for treasure maps like the crafting bag. And finally let them stack!
    • A storage solution for Stylepages like the crafting bag. And let me see what characters have already learned them.
    • A storage solution for combinable collectebel items like the crafting bag. I have so many pices of so many combineble things of wich I do not know: Do I still need them? Can I get rid of them? And it is filling up my bank.

Yes I collect everything I might need later on and it is a huge mess! Without the unlimited chests of a TES5 Skyrim, that problem is growing bigger every day. I sometimes do not play a character I want to play because of the problematic inventory space. Once I find a solution on where to dump some of the stuff, they are playeble again for some time. But if I am loocking for the stuff, I never find it. It is a huge mess and I'd love to have a propper solution! That beeing unlimited aaccount wide bags for the problem items or simply a big chest in my house to dump it all. I do not care but please help me store that stuff. And make it more convinient to use it.

Since I do not know what the housing changes will be here also my personaly whishlist:
    • A higher count of placeble tems within each house.
    • A weather control device.
    • A free camera for placing furniture inside my home. One that is not bound to my character. One that can also fly.
    • Changable layout for perbuild homes. It often happens that a door is at the wrong side of a room, that I want a big room instead of 2 smal ones or something like that. I'd like to change it depending on my needs. If possible.
    • Changeble floors and walls. Got a stonetile floor but wanting a wooden parquet one? Or some nice stone work for a wall instead of a wood paneling? I'd love to change it myself depending on my needs.
    • More functional furniture. Like storage where I can actually store something.
    • Some gardening feature. Planting my own potatos or alcemiy herbs.
    • Better farming of crafting materials for housing. Or the option to exchange regular materials into housing materials.
    • The NPC to turn in master writs as a houseguest! PLEASE!
    • Having the master crafting station as part of your collection so I can place it in every house.
    • A lot of awsome houses and furnitue. But a list on that alone will be to long for this post.

Thanks for reading :) I know it was a big textwall^^
    Edited by ThelerisTelvanni on February 17, 2024 1:37AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little hard to do Balfiera since it's now the base tutorial area. So probably no "meeting the Direnni".

• Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, of course! There's also a blue, green, pink, etc, road. It costs the Empire a lot, though, to regularly paint the stones again because the rain washed the paint off. The Imperial Road Office in the Imperial City has 150 employees allone to ensure that all roads remain painted in their right color.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Roads
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be odd to have Raz as a companion and use him when you run through quests with him though.

That's why, as soon as you get close to the quest npc Raz, companion Raz should automatically despawn.
    No guarantee you won't get the companion before doing the quest with them.

They could make it compulsory to finish these quests first before the npc is unlocked as a companion.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be odd to have Raz as a companion and use him when you run through quests with him though. No guarantee you won't get the companion before doing the quest with them. Kind of odd to have your companion in the original Tutorial/Starter Zone. (Though please don't remove that now.)

Imagine porting into a busy zone and seeing another 20 Razes :wink: ! For that reason alone I hope they never make known NPCs into companions.
    Edited by Tandor on January 21, 2024 5:19PM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Imagine porting into a busy zone and seeing another 20 Razes :wink: ! For that reason alone I hope they never make known NPCs into companions.

They could just leave the 3 or 4 "fan favorites" out - they're overused anyway :p

No, seriously: I never understood why they don't let us see other player's companions as some random unnamed npc anyway (maybe unless grouped). It already works like that with npcs that follow you during a quest - to you, they're named and have their normal look, but everyone else just sees some generic title ("Bosmer scout" or something like that) and a figure of the same race in armor, often with helmet or hooded.

Interestingly, if you're grouped and a group member has a companion active, the companion's name won't show in the list (it says only "(player name)'s companion".
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Romestamo
    Romestamo
    ✭✭
    Very interested in this new Chapter. I like Skingrad and autumn, and am intrigued by Scribing. So I’m coming back as a plus member after a couple of years of not playing.

In terms of housing, pretty sure we’ll see Rosethorn, which would be nice. But what I’d really like is a walled manor house in the country with a vineyard. Better yet (but I don’t expect it) would be a small castle in the hills like a mini-Castle Skingrad, with some retainers, a secret passage and nearby bandits to whale on.

As for Scribing, I understand why the 2014 version of spellcrafting wasn’t going to happen. This new system looks interesting and I think it’s good that it’s broader in scope, with skills for everyone. The spellbook in the 2014 video was beautiful and I liked the idea of a nerdly mage obsessively adding runes and spells to it. The terms used now, scribing, grimoire etc. make me hope some of that is carried over into the Scribing system, the interface and the fluff. If I can squint at the system and tell myself I’m inventing spells, it should be great.

It needs to be said that it won’t be great if it’s an excessive, boring grind like the Psijic skill line or the consumables are tedious to get like jewelry crafting.
  • KaosWarMonk
    KaosWarMonk
    ✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Personally, I think it would be awesome to be able to assign our own alternate characters as companions to other characters we own. While acting as a companion, the alternate character would be controlled by the game's AI. I can't see this ever occurring, though, I'm just dreaming...

I would really like to be able to do this also. Don't need their own quests or even voice. Although being able to assign one of the existing companion's generic comments as an option would be nice.

Looking forward to the expansion.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Nihilr wrote: »

Looks like ZOS needed a bone to throw to PVEers in the fourth quarter since they started scaling back content last year. Another very quiet third and fourth quarters. So many new, good fantasy RPG’s out now. ZOS picked the wrong time to reduce the value of ESO+ and cede six months of the year to others.

Huh?

ESO+ monetarily supports the decisions that they are making. Just because the content becomes part of the base game, doesn't devalue ESO+. It means that we agree with the direction they are going in. If the last quarters add content to the base game for *everyone* to enjoy, that adds value for all players and I support that.

ESO+ is needed practically to keep up with all of the crafting materials at this point, so if you're cancelling because you didn't get a free 2nd half to a chapter because they were *generous* enough in previous years, doesn't set that as a new standard. That is pure greed. You never perform your job at maximum output everyday for the rest of your life. Sometimes you change how you do your job. Does that mean you punish yourself for it? Makes no sense this logic that it'll be the same formula for every chapter year. Especially when players are constantly whining in these forums (and other locations of discussion) about how they feel these DLCs never met their expectations.

Can never satisfy everyone. And it seems *majority* are happy with the content each year (Even if I've fallen to disappointment a few times).

They reduced the ESO Plus content. Still charging the same amount for ESO Plus, though. :neutral:

The craft bag, double housing furniture limit, costume dyeing, and a boatload of crowns with every renewal more than pays for me.

Really though, a lot of people justify the ESO+ charge with the craft bag alone.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Looks like ZOS needed a bone to throw to PVEers in the fourth quarter since they started scaling back content last year. Another very quiet third and fourth quarters. So many new, good fantasy RPG’s out now. ZOS picked the wrong time to reduce the value of ESO+ and cede six months of the year to others.

Huh?

ESO+ monetarily supports the decisions that they are making. Just because the content becomes part of the base game, doesn't devalue ESO+. It means that we agree with the direction they are going in. If the last quarters add content to the base game for *everyone* to enjoy, that adds value for all players and I support that.

ESO+ is needed practically to keep up with all of the crafting materials at this point, so if you're cancelling because you didn't get a free 2nd half to a chapter because they were *generous* enough in previous years, doesn't set that as a new standard. That is pure greed. You never perform your job at maximum output everyday for the rest of your life. Sometimes you change how you do your job. Does that mean you punish yourself for it? Makes no sense this logic that it'll be the same formula for every chapter year. Especially when players are constantly whining in these forums (and other locations of discussion) about how they feel these DLCs never met their expectations.

Can never satisfy everyone. And it seems *majority* are happy with the content each year (Even if I've fallen to disappointment a few times).

They reduced the ESO Plus content. Still charging the same amount for ESO Plus, though. :neutral:

The craft bag, double housing furniture limit, costume dyeing, and a boatload of crowns with every renewal more than pays for me.

It's nice, true, but there is still less with ESO Plus than there used to be for the same amount of money.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, that was the Yellow Brick Road. I wonder where it goes? Bye for now, I’m off the see the wizard 🧙‍♂️
    Edited by Elvenheart on January 22, 2024 9:24PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

they'd have to re do the dialogue and voice lines of a character like Raz for every single zone he appears in then to make it appear as if he knows you already if you got him as a companion already.
    that's Khenarthi's Roost, Auridon, Grahtwood, Greenshade, Reaper's March, Gold Coast, Summerset, Northern Elsweyr, and Galen.

Huh?

It's nice, true, but there is still less with ESO Plus than there used to be for the same amount of money.

every year we get more from eso plus than it used to be for the same price.
    there used to be no dlc.
    there used to be no chapters and now every year has more systems than the last.

greymoor added antiquities.
    blackwood added companions and also had antiquities.
    high isle added tribute and had the previous two systems.
    necrom had all that and a new class.
    this year we'll have more antiquities, companions, tribute, and also Scribing.

plus q3 and 4 being completely base game updates since 2023 just means everyone can enjoy the new stuff instead of just eso plus subscribers or people who buy dlc.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »

No, that was the Yellow Brick Road. I wonder where it goes? Bye for now, I’m off the see the wizard 🧙‍♂️

Back to the plow (plough) on the farm....
    Edited by TaSheen on January 22, 2024 9:26PM

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

plus q3 and 4 being completely base game updates since 2023 just means everyone can enjoy the new stuff instead of just eso plus subscribers or people who buy dlc.

Thank you! I think you have convinced me to drop all of my ESO Plus for this year. Most of what I am doing in the game is base game, added to the base game, or comes with Chapters I own.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

they'd have to re do the dialogue and voice lines of a character like Raz for every single zone he appears in then to make it appear as if he knows you already if you got him as a companion already.
    that's Khenarthi's Roost, Auridon, Grahtwood, Greenshade, Reaper's March, Gold Coast, Summerset, Northern Elsweyr, and Galen.

Except for the starter zone Khenarthi's Roost, he already does have dialogue if he's met you before.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I think you have convinced me to drop all of my ESO Plus for this year. Most of what I am doing in the game is base game, added to the base game, or comes with Chapters I own.

alright you're welcome?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Huh?

Really though, a lot of people justify the ESO+ charge with the craft bag alone.

Huh?

Huh?

The Craft Bag is the main reason I paid for it again on the PS5 recently, even though PC is my main platform. The cost let me play if I wanted. Bags were much too crowded otherwise.
    PC
    PS4/PS5