Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magplar PvP

• UltimateBias
    Minno wrote: »
    For an off meta set up that's tons of fun:
    Drop to stage 1 vamp

-Double back bar transmutation and skooma smuggler ( 3x mag regen, 1 spell dmg, 1 max mag, 1 spell crit is a decent balance)
    -Tristat everything
    - Body go 3 welfitted, 4 impen.
    - adjust jewellery and mundus to your liking.

Thanks!

Working on my updated Monk build using prisoners 2h/ice staff. Now that we have mag bone pirate, "free" shield off psijic order ability slotted, unblocked unstable core, restoring rune, and burst ult again it should be fun!

Im not joking when i say this. Btb/ bone pirate. Tristat, wm, infused jewelry with
    On a side note, I've been using @DoomsdayMonster build of Mighty Chudan, Combat Physician, Robes of the Hist Sap, and I gotta say, it feels very strong. Its tanky and can turn around and burst an opponent down.

Why was this build getting such a bad wrap? I know its not traditional, but works well in a variety of situations.

You can kill any trashcan.

I saw you dead at his feet; does that make you a trash can?

:blush:

I joke, but enough about his build; I got the answers I was looking for as pertains it.

What are your thoughts on Protective x3; it seems like it would be really strong on a Magplar.

Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop to stage 1 vamp

-Double back bar transmutation and skooma smuggler ( 3x mag regen, 1 spell dmg, 1 max mag, 1 spell crit is a decent balance)
    -Tristat everything

Thanks!

Working on my updated Monk build using prisoners 2h/ice staff. Now that we have mag bone pirate, "free" shield off psijic order ability slotted, unblocked unstable core, restoring rune, and burst ult again it should be fun!

Im not joking when i say this. Btb/ bone pirate. Tristat, wm, infused jewelry with
    On a side note, I've been using @DoomsdayMonster build of Mighty Chudan, Combat Physician, Robes of the Hist Sap, and I gotta say, it feels very strong. Its tanky and can turn around and burst an opponent down.

Why was this build getting such a bad wrap? I know its not traditional, but works well in a variety of situations.

I joke, but enough about his build; I got the answers I was looking for as pertains it.

What are your thoughts on Protective x3; it seems like it would be really strong on a Magplar.

Lol i saved that 1v5 in case you ever brought that up. Only 1 person says "as pertains"
    Edited by Brutusmax1mus on December 12, 2018 1:23AM
  • UltimateBias
    Drop to stage 1 vamp

-Tristat everything

Thanks!

Lol i saved that 1v5 in case you ever brought that up. Only 1 person says "as pertains"

Wasn't it a group battle? I seem to recall you with allies by your side (all of whom felt the Grim Repears embrace).

Anyway, what do you think about Protective x3? Have you used it?
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were no allies on my aid that's for sure.

3x protective is what i'm doing atm with spinners and btb. It's enough 1v1, need mist for 2 good opponents pressuring.
    Edited by Brutusmax1mus on December 12, 2018 1:53AM
  • UltimateBias

3x protective is what i'm doing atm with spinners and btb. It's enough 1v1, need mist for 2 good opponents pressuring.

The YT video clearly shows you had allies, but anyway, it's good to know that Protective x3 is good.

I'll definitely give it a spin.

:)
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The YT video clearly shows you had allies, but anyway, it's good to know that Protective x3 is good.

I'll definitely give it a spin.

:)

Greens and allies are different, i only recall 1 who died to the guards or something. I think there were probably 4 or 5 guards on me when i died too. Yall got me though for sure.
  • UltimateBias
    Ok finally Doomsday posted his video! He got forum banned but before that happened, I asked him for like years to post his damn playing/playstyle. He sent me the link so I am more than happy to link it here for him lol. All 1v1's, keep that in mind.

https://youtu.be/tosUzekmpXA

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

Radiant Magelight both bars? I think the skill is too niche to put on one.

@Joy_Division

I am curious; why do you feel Radiant Magelight is too niche to double bar?

The way I see it, double barring Radiant give you:

1) 100% uptime on Major Prophecy.

2) 100% uptime on the 2% bonus to your Max Magicka and Magicka Regen.

3) 100% uptime on the immunity for yourself and teammates from the Stun from Stealth from Nightblades (this is very significant as there are ALOT of Nightblades running around using Lethal Arrow on people; by double barring Radiant, you make it beneficial for any teammate to simply be near you regardless of wether you are Healing or DPS'ing for your group).

4) On demand ability to bring Nightblades (or any class) out of Stealth. If you watch @TheDoomsdayMonster video's you see him use Radiant Magelight to stalk and kill Nightblades with excellent effect.

Those are worthwild reasons to double bar Radiant Magelight.

Arent they?

Edited by UltimateBias on December 12, 2018 6:59AM
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok finally Doomsday posted his video! He got forum banned but before that happened, I asked him for like years to post his damn playing/playstyle. He sent me the link so I am more than happy to link it here for him lol. All 1v1's, keep that in mind.

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

3) 100% uptime on the immunity for yourself and teammates from the Stun from Stealth from Nightblades (this is very significant as there are ALOT of Nightblades running around using Lethal Arrow on people; by double barring Radiant, you make it beneficial for any teammate to simply be near you regardless of wether you are Healing or DPS'ing for your group).

4) On demand ability to bring Nightblades (or any class) out of Stealth. If you watch @TheDoomsdayMonster video's you see him use Radiant Magelight to stalk and kill Nightblades with excellent effect.

Arent they?

What do you replace from two fairly standard builds? and why:

Sweep | RL | POTL | Beam | Clench
    Channelled | Forward momentum | Entropy | Heal | Cleanse

Sweep | RL | POTL | Bubble | Clench
    Channelled | Mists | Entopy | Heal | Cleanse

Personally, I can't see it being beneficial dropping any of those two abilities - Or similar ones on varied setups, however you play.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, I've been using DoomsdayMonster build of Mighty Chudan, Combat Physician, Robes of the Hist Sap, and I gotta say, it feels very strong. Its tanky and can turn around and burst an opponent down.

It can't burst down an opponent, though. Look at the vid he posted. That's a glass cannon nightblade surviving against him for minutes. Surviving soul assault, the cheesiest possible move against medium armor NBs. The burst is ***-poor.

It's certainly a tanky setup, but that's hardly unique when you are talking about stacking 3x defensive set bonuses.

I stubbornly run magelight (the inner light morph tho) still, from back when it was useful.

It happens to work well with my control setup, where I can only have 4 abilities tied to my mouse--and the passives are great. But doublebarred? Just put it on the bar where your spammable lives. You don't need 100 uptime on increased magicka or prophecy on a backbar with mistform, channeled focus, extended ritual, and entropy on it, for example.
    4) On demand ability to bring Nightblades (or any class) out of Stealth. If you watch TheDoomsdayMonster video's you see him use Radiant Magelight to stalk and kill Nightblades with excellent effect.

...again, sort of. Better prediction would let you do the same thing with sweeps for cheaper while doing damage. And this application doesn't require it to be double-slotted.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • UltimateBias
    On a side note, I've been using DoomsdayMonster build of Mighty Chudan, Combat Physician, Robes of the Hist Sap, and I gotta say, it feels very strong. Its tanky and can turn around and burst an opponent down.

It can't burst down an opponent, though. Look at the vid he posted. That's a glass cannon nightblade surviving against him for minutes. Surviving soul assault, the cheesiest possible move against medium armor NBs. The burst is ***-poor.

It's certainly a tanky setup, but that's hardly unique when you are talking about stacking 3x defensive set bonuses.

I stubbornly run magelight (the inner light morph tho) still, from back when it was useful.

It happens to work well with my control setup, where I can only have 4 abilities tied to my mouse--and the passives are great. But doublebarred? Just put it on the bar where your spammable lives. You don't need 100 uptime on increased magicka or prophecy on a backbar with mistform, channeled focus, extended ritual, and entropy on it, for example.
    4) On demand ability to bring Nightblades (or any class) out of Stealth. If you watch TheDoomsdayMonster video's you see him use Radiant Magelight to stalk and kill Nightblades with excellent effect.

...again, sort of. Better prediction would let you do the same thing with sweeps for cheaper while doing damage. And this application doesn't require it to be double-slotted.

Well that 1 Nightblade survived, but only because he kept running and kept Cloaking after 2 seconds of Soul Assault.

All the rest died rapidly to it.

So I do agree it's not a bursty build, but after watching all the video's, he did indeed burst his share of opponents down.

As concerns the Nightblades, Radiant Magelight was very effective against them.

As for double barring Radiant, one of the points is to never have your guard down (that line of thought extends to Mighty Chudan); with that build, your defenses are always up.

And not only is your guard ways up, but you are always passively giving protection to nearby allies from Nightblades; and is doing so with zero effort and zero resource expended.

At least to me, that seems pretty useful.
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • UltimateBias
    BNOC wrote: »

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Personally, I can't see it being beneficial dropping any of those two abilities - Or similar ones on varied setups, however you play.

Well given the weapons the build uses (Resto Staff/Dual Weild) some of those abilities aren't an option, so that's part of the answer to your question right away.
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gone for a month and this post gets 600+ replies... You people are crazy. We need a mod just for this thread with a tldr every couple pages lol
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gone for a month and this post gets 600+ replies... You people are crazy. We need a mod just for this thread with a tldr every couple pages lol

It’s funny how one guy just wanted feedback on his gear sets and it ended up becoming the Magicka Templar Megathread.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Mostly because I think putting the skill on a single bar is not efficient.

If someone can't survive a NB gank, they need to re-examine the build. We are not playing with a bugged camo hunter or the empowered heavy attack bows from stealth that was previously super deadly. Also, if a ganking NB really wants to stun her target, they can do so via various means that Radiant Magelight does not protect against.

I hate getting snipe stunned as much as the next person, but as it typically annoying rather than lethal, I'm not going to devote 20% of my bars to counter an annoyance that does next to nothing Vs. 90% of the opponents I face.
    • 100% uptime on major prophecy: I don't care because I pretty much get that up-time from Reflective Light
    • 2% max magica = Whoop Dee Doo, not worth a skill slot
    • 2% magicka regen = Whoop Dee Doo, not worth a skill slot
    • "On demand" Bring NBs out of stealth. Out of the 1000 times I have seen people in cyrodiil use this skill (it has that distinct annoying sound) trying to find NBs, I've seen it work maybe 2 or 3 times. Take a look at the stealthy passive from medium armor of the Bosmer and Khajiit racials sometimes, it's pretty sobering actually. If I really want to reveal a NB from stealth, I will use a detect potion and have 10 useful skills to actually try and kill said NB.

I've watched @TheDoomsdayMonster videos and in my estimation, Radiant Magelight falls into the trap that those builds do: overly specialized for niche defense.

If a NB tries to stealth stun me at the time I most worry about it (fighting other people), there is already a fair chance I won't get stunned because I will have already been CCed. If I do get stunned, well that's annoying, but I am a templar and have good tools to deal with that situation, some tools that @TheDoomsdayMonster does not have because of double barring radiant magelight. How does @TheDoomsdayMonster deal with say a sniper while fighting another player? Does that DK spamming talons and flame whip kindly /sitchair while Doom moves over to where the stealther was so Doom can spam radiant magelight? No? Well, what exciting and versatile options does Doomsday have when he's only using 8 skills?

Doomsday is not using Total Dark to temporarily neutralize the DK for the window of opportunity needed to go and deal with the NB because Doomsday doesn't have it slotted. Doom could also total Dark the NB for additional healing, damage, and the comedy factor of using it while they are in the middle of snipe, but that's not an option. Without that or a proper DoT or the delayed burst damage from Purifying Light, Doom needs to rely on the Soul Assualt ultimate to secure a kill vs. an opponent that knows how to defend themselves. All these options would be very convenient and helpful to actually quickly kill that NB so you can get back to the DK, but Doom can;t use any of them because Doom does not value the concept of opportunity cost. Doom would rather be great at defending against one specific threat while being handicapped Vs everything else instead of merely being good and versatile against all enemies.

The irony of it all is that I dont even think Radiant Magelight is good enough Vs. Nightblades. Stam NB is a very strong spec, if its wearing heavy armor and using bleeds, you had better be a better player or you're screwed. They got damage, debuffs, even now some defense, and maybe 25% resistance Vs your main spammable. Their main threats are not stealth based and you're going to need 10 legit skills to beat them.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »

It's worth noting that in Doomsday's case, he dropped channelled focus due to Chudan...

It’s funny how one guy just wanted feedback on his gear sets and it ended up becoming the Magicka Templar Megathread.

The power of generic thread titles!
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magelight has a small effect radius and only on caster. The Maj Proph is usually available with vamp bane for most templars and stealth is MUCH better addressed with Time Stop.

Think about it:
    -Cast anywhere large AoE.
    -Snares targets.
    -NBs usually roll out of it avoiding the hard stun so you still have window to CC with your choice of skill.
    -Can be spammed for instant stealth pop effect anywhere you think someone is hiding.

Severely underrated skill. Don't know why anyone would slot Magelight let alone double bar it.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why I remade blab's old magplar thread for compiling the useful information lol.

BTW, please go there and leave info! I will be updating it after testing some off-meta abilities/sets.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why I remade blab's old magplar thread for compiling the useful information lol.

BTW, please go there and leave info! I will be updating it after testing some off-meta abilities/sets.

Sounds good. I'll check it out when I have time. I will need to play some more magplar first before leaving info, but hopefully I will be able to do that in the near future.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datolite wrote: »
    Magelight has a small effect radius and only on caster. The Maj Proph is usually available with vamp bane for most templars and stealth is MUCH better addressed with Time Stop.

Think about it:
    -Cast anywhere large AoE.
    -Snares targets.
    -NBs usually roll out of it avoiding the hard stun so you still have window to CC with your choice of skill.
    -Can be spammed for instant stealth pop effect anywhere you think someone is hiding.

Severely underrated skill. Don't know why anyone would slot Magelight let alone double bar it.

inner light is useful if you run out of crit pots and don't like using vamps bane.

But other than that you are correct; its very niche/pve/group oriented.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds good. I'll check it out when I have time. I will need to play some more magplar first before leaving info, but hopefully I will be able to do that in the near future.

awesome!

How are you enjoying templar since this thread started?
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

awesome!

How are you enjoying templar since this thread started?

Pretty much the only two classes I have played in the last 6 months for more than a couple hours are magplar and mdk so I can't really offer much in comparison with the rest of the game other than between these two specs in regards to the last 6 months. But I only play specs that I enjoy so I think saying that says it all really considering I have the option to play any spec except Warden as I haven't leveled one of those yet. Both magplar and mdk are really similar which is probably why I like both (at least I tend to play them in a similar fashion). I usually prefer playing on my mdk, but often get frustrated on it because it just has to deal with so much more than when I consider it in it's prime (post 1.6) which was Homestead and around One Tamriel. So when I get frustrated I will hop on my magplar and purify solves about 90% of my frustrations on mdk. Purify is honestly probably the best skill in the game. However there are new problems on magplar that I don't have to deal with on mdk that I won't get into unless you want me to because it will make this a very long post and I will get really into it.

I honestly think that magplar in certain situations is one of the strongest specs in the game, maybe the strongest (again I only play two classes so this opinion is invalid). Bubble kinda makes it often feel feast or famine, but is good in just about every situation I get myself into. When people say that bubble is a bad skill because opponents can just break it and when they don't they are bad, I feel like they aren't really understanding how Cyrodiil actually works and why it's an insane skill in most to all situations. I often feel immortal on my magplar and feel like a true hold your ground spec which frustrates me as I want mdk to feel just as powerful in that situation.

I could go on and on and talk more about mdk and magplar but I'm guessing I already typed too much compared to what you were expecting. Hopefully it was worth the read for you.

Oh and this post is talking primarily in regards to solo play. When going from solo to duo or trio magplar becomes even better as I'm sure you all know. :)
  • UltimateBias

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

If someone can't survive a NB gank, they need to re-examine the build. We are not playing with a bugged camo hunter or the empowered heavy attack bows from stealth that was previously super deadly. Also, if a ganking NB really wants to stun her target, they can do so via various means that Radiant Magelight does not protect against.

I hate getting snipe stunned as much as the next person, but as it typically annoying rather than lethal, I'm not going to devote 20% of my bars to counter an annoyance that does next to nothing Vs. 90% of the opponents I face.
    • 100% uptime on major prophecy: I don't care because I pretty much get that up-time from Reflective Light
    • "On demand" Bring NBs out of stealth. Out of the 1000 times I have seen people in cyrodiil use this skill (it has that distinct annoying sound) trying to find NBs, I've seen it work maybe 2 or 3 times. Take a look at the stealthy passive from medium armor of the Bosmer and Khajiit racials sometimes, it's pretty sobering actually. If I really want to reveal a NB from stealth, I will use a detect potion and have 10 useful skills to actually try and kill said NB.

I've watched @TheDoomsdayMonster videos and in my estimation, Radiant Magelight falls into the trap that those builds do: overly specialized for niche defense.

If a NB tries to stealth stun me at the time I most worry about it (fighting other people), there is already a fair chance I won't get stunned because I will have already been CCed. If I do get stunned, well that's annoying, but I am a templar and have good tools to deal with that situation, some tools that @TheDoomsdayMonster does not have because of double barring radiant magelight. How does @TheDoomsdayMonster deal with say a sniper while fighting another player? Does that DK spamming talons and flame whip kindly /sitchair while Doom moves over to where the stealther was so Doom can spam radiant magelight? No? Well, what exciting and versatile options does Doomsday have when he's only using 8 skills?

Doomsday is not using Total Dark to temporarily neutralize the DK for the window of opportunity needed to go and deal with the NB because Doomsday doesn't have it slotted. Doom could also total Dark the NB for additional healing, damage, and the comedy factor of using it while they are in the middle of snipe, but that's not an option. Without that or a proper DoT or the delayed burst damage from Purifying Light, Doom needs to rely on the Soul Assualt ultimate to secure a kill vs. an opponent that knows how to defend themselves. All these options would be very convenient and helpful to actually quickly kill that NB so you can get back to the DK, but Doom can;t use any of them because Doom does not value the concept of opportunity cost. Doom would rather be great at defending against one specific threat while being handicapped Vs everything else instead of merely being good and versatile against all enemies.

The irony of it all is that I dont even think Radiant Magelight is good enough Vs. Nightblades. Stam NB is a very strong spec, if its wearing heavy armor and using bleeds, you had better be a better player or you're screwed. They got damage, debuffs, even now some defense, and maybe 25% resistance Vs your main spammable. Their main threats are not stealth based and you're going to need 10 legit skills to beat them.

I'm going to touch on a few of your points, then I'm going to leave this topic alone as I have other things of interest to discuss so here we go:

1) If you've only seen Radiant Magelight bring a Nightblade out of Stealth 2 or 3 times out of a thousand, then what you saw in Dooms video's shattered what you have seen as he routinely detects Nightblades. Radiant Magelight is a very powerful counter for Nightblades and it retains your option to use a pot of your choice.

2) DK's arent a problem for this build. Once your HoT's are setup you can heal/tank right though their damage (no matter how much fire they come at you with) and pressure them until they fall; you see this several times thoughout the video's.

3) The build absolutely uses Purifying Light; you see that repeatedly in the video's.

4) While I do agree that the build designed to be very good at defending itself against Nightblades, I disagree with you that its not so good against other specs as you see him taking on various builds across his videos. You see him facing Stamplars, Magicka Nightblades, Magicka Dragonknights, Magicka Sorcs and prevailing.

5) I've tried Eclipse and while I see that many of you love the ability, it just doesnt seem too great (this is just my opinion of course). It almost seems that the ability is only good if your opponent doesnt know how to counter it; thats not something I ever want to slot on my build.

Edit: I have seen a clip where Doom ignores an opponents Eclipse; powers through it, and kills him anyway.

Thats all.
    Edited by UltimateBias on December 13, 2018 2:15AM
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

I'm going to touch on a few of your points, then I'm going to leave this topic alone as I have other things of interest to discuss so here we go:

1) If you've only seen Radiant Magelight bring a Nightblade out of Stealth 2 or 3 times out of a thousand, then what you saw in Dooms video's shattered what you have seen as he routinely detects Nightblades. Radiant Magelight is a very powerful counter for Nightblades and it retains your option to use a pot of your choice.

2) DK's arent a problem for this build. Once your HoT's are setup you can heal/tank right though their damage (no matter how much fire they come at you with) and pressure them until they fall; you see this several times thoughout the video's.

3) The build absolutely uses Purifying Light; you see that repeatedly in the video's.

4) While I do agree that the build designed to be very good at defending itself against Nightblades, I disagree with you that its not so good against other specs as you see him taking on various builds across his videos. You see him facing Stamplars, Magicka Nightblades, Magicka Dragonknights, Magicka Sorcs and prevailing.

5) I've tried Eclipse and while I see that many of you love the ability, it just doesnt seem too great (this is just my opinion of course). It almost seems that the ability is only good if your opponent doesnt know how to counter it; thats not something I ever want to slot on my build.

Edit: I have seen a clip where Doom ignores an opponents Eclipse; powers through it, and kills him anyway.

Thats all.

Stop referring to yourself as doom, it's weird.
  • UltimateBias

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Thats all.

I haven't called myself Doom.

Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Thats all.

I''m guessing the race is Khajiit.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Thats all.

You can stop talking in 3rd person now. You've been exposed already as a ban evader. Time to act like yourself again.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the choice of words give it away 🙃
  • UltimateBias
    Koensol wrote: »

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Thats all.

You can stop talking in 3rd person now. You've been exposed already as a ban evader. Time to act like yourself again.

Wow.

Ok.

I guess you are convinced that I am he. Other than telling you that you are wrong, I guess there is nothing more I can say about this.
    Magicka Templar Build
    PS4
    NA
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

His infamous build:
    Mighty Chudan x2...
    Combat Physician x5...
    Robes of the Hist x5...

@Joy_Division

Arent they?

Thats all.

Wow.

Ok.

I guess you are convinced that I am he. Other than telling you that you are wrong, I guess there is nothing more I can say about this.
    So lets see what we have...

- Account created soon after 'he' was banned
    - Sucks up to 'him' and his builds like no one else has ever done before on these forums
    - Has the same writing style with double enters and frequent use of typical words such as "as pertains"
    - Has the same neurotic obsession over the combat physician set
    - Has the same immunity to reason and logic
    - Constantly twists counter arguments of other people to somehow confirm the effectiveness of 'his' build idea

I guess I have nothing more to say either. But please, do go on with this little show :D
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all these posts, @TheDoomsdayMonster / @UltimateBias is STILL soul shriven.

Dude, please, that plus the communities very generous replies should be an indication of how terrible your suggestions are.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel