The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

GUILDHALL FUNCTIONALITY ALREADY

stitchesofdooom
stitchesofdooom
✭✭✭✭
Okay, I've been harassing Zeni about this for a while:

Step 1: Guildmaster buys home
Step 2: Guildmaster sets home as Guildhall
Step 3: Tap G, select specific guild, option to [travel to guildhall] is listed.
Step 3 (alt): Go to map, select house location, be given a choice between available version or Guildhall
Step 5: Profit

I'd love to be able to set my place in Windhelm as my primamry home and my place outside Riften as our Guildhall.

Also, I'd like to see a [reasonably priced] guild trader that can be placed in one's official guildhall. Maybe you get it by growing your guild to a certain number of people. That way, if yoy're only selling internally, the guild can access the guild store from the guildhall. I know a banker will suffice, but 2 problems: 5k crowns is too expensive and I'd like top be able to character create a trader of my own.

Basically I have a lot of noobs in my guild and I'd like to sell them certain items on the cheap - to help them, not for the money.

Also no, plz DON'T make it a thing the Guild itself has to own. That would cause to many problems.
And DON'T create whole new guildhall buildings that only guilds can buy and use as a guildhall. Many of us have larger houses we already have set up. I do NOT want to go grinding another million or 2 gold for a while new guildhall.
Edited by stitchesofdooom on May 21, 2018 12:13PM
Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
PCMR EU.
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    we should have had this a long time ago
    Edited by stitchesofdooom on May 21, 2018 12:14PM
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.